Shower at the Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally whispered, "Thanks.... thanks for being my first." She looked exhausted but satisfied. The shower had long turned cold, but neither of us noticed or cared. She pulled her hair away from her face, then reached around and turned off the shower.

I was a little shocked that she she was a virgin, but I was glad I was her first. I was someone she could trust and not some anonymous shit from a bar. "Your welcome, Megan. You're a great fuck. I'm glad you caught me."

Megan just giggled and hugged me. Together we opened the shower door and stepped into the main part of the bathroom, completely oblivious to our surroundings. The cold air met our still wet and naked bodies, but it did nothing to awaken us from our haze. We had just shared a mutual cum, so nothing at that point could bother us. Nothing but one thing.

The toilet had just finished flushing when we stepped out of the shower area. Ashley was standing there and looking at us before she hissed, "Well you too, I was waiting for this to happen. I knew you too would go fuck like animals sooner or later." My mind was still not ready to comprehend what just happened. I just stood there and let Ashley angrily look at our freshly fucked bodies.

12