Shower Disobedience

Story Info
Discipline isn't always what you expect.
1.2k words
3.93
34.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't expect you home for another hour. Plenty of time for a nice relaxing shower. I start the water... ooh, too cold, turn it warmer. Ah, there it is, just right. I step into the shower. I am already naked. You like me that way, so I rarely have clothes on at home.

I lean my head back and enjoy the water rushing over my body. It cascades down my hair. The majority of the flow races across my back before splashing off my ass. If I step back just a bit, the water also runs down the front, causing ripples across my breasts. It feels heavenly.

I step away from the water and lather my hair, working the shampoo into my scalp. I rinse, closing my eyes and imagining you standing before me. My body immediately perks up, as happens each time I think about you. My nipples get hard, and my pussy tingles.

I smooth the conditioner through my hair before lathering the washcloth with soap. I leave trails of suds across my body, cleansing it. Across my arms, around my breasts, across my belly. Then the cloth trails my back, now onto my legs. The pussy is last. Down one thigh, calf, foot. Now back up the other side. I am completely covered in soap.

One leg is propped on the side of the shower, my pussy exposed. I gently wipe it clean. I use the showerhead to completely clean the area, moving the outer lips to offer a deep cleaning. The water pulses into my pussy, causing my legs to weaken. My free hand begins playing with my clit. My head goes back, eyes closed.

I feel something. My eyes fly open. You are standing before me, totally naked. I don't know how I didn't hear you, but I know I am in trouble. No touching your pussy without permission, except cleaning it.

I try to drop my leg, but you stop me. You wordlessly remove the showerhead from my hand and replace it on the wall. I look up. Your eyes make contact with mine, and I see my own longings mirrored there.

You place one hand gently on my thigh. The other hand is stroking your cock. You step forward. I feel the head of your cock at my entrance. I moan softly.

You lean down to whisper in my ear.

"I will punish you later for your disobedience."

And then you plunge inside me.

*****

After the shower....

*****

I remain kneeling on the floor. After drying you off, and then being allowed to dry myself, you told me to kneel on the floor. I am supposed to wait for you, for my punishment. I knew I was wrong for touching your pussy in the shower. It just felt so good. And it was so hard to stop once I had started.

You walked into the room earlier, to make sure I was kneeling. Then you walked out. I heard you moving around in the other room, but now I don't hear anything. I wonder if you forgot about me. Should I stay where I am? If I get up and you come in here I could really be in trouble. But, what if you really did forget? Then I could end up staying on my knees for a very long time.

---

I wonder what time it is. I can't see the clock from here. It feels like I've been here forever. My knees hurt. I haven't heard anything for a while. Or, it seems like it has been a while. It could have been only 5 minutes, but I highly doubt it.

---

Mmm, I wonder what my punishment will be. I almost hope you will spank me. It hurts like crazy, but it feels so good at the same time. Maybe you'll even let me cum. You wouldn't let me in the shower. I want to cum so badly! My body wants you. Oh, I am so horny. I need you. Please come back!

---

Is that you? Did I hear you say something? Hmm, should I get up and check? Well, what if I do and it wasn't you? What if it was just my imagination? Or.. what if it was you? And I don't obey? Oh what should I do??? Hmm, I don't hear anything now. Maybe it was just me. I sure hope so.

---

Gosh this sucks. I hate being on my knees like this, waiting. I have no idea how long I've been here. Feels like at least an hour now! I thought I heard you earlier, but you never came into the room. I bet you forgot me. I bet you left and got busy and totally forgot I was sitting here. *sigh* Now what?

---

Oh I wish I could touch myself. But my hands are behind my back, where they are supposed to be. And I just know that the second I start touching my clit, you will walk in the room. It happened once already today. Why risk it again? But I really really want to. But I won't. I will be obedient.

---

Ok, I am starting to get pissed here. My knees ache, my arms are tired, and I'm thirsty. And you still aren't back in here. What the heck is taking so long?!?!?!

---

Oh I'm so glad you can't read minds. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy with me. But I just want you so badly, and you aren't in here. I don't even know if you are in the house. Please come back...

---

The door opens. You walk in. You look at me, but my eyes are down, so I don't see you... I can feel you looking. I wish I could tell if you were pleased, or unhappy with me. I don't even know how I feel though. I'm glad you are back, but I'm pissed that you left me alone so long, made me wait.

I hear footsteps. You are coming closer.

I can see your feet and legs. They are bare. I assume you are still only wearing shorts. That's all you put on after the shower... ages ago.

Your hand gently runs over my head. My hair is still damp from the shower, not wet, just slightly damp. You caress it. Suddenly you grab a handful and pull down, forcing me to look up into your eyes.

You watch as the emotions are played out across my face... confusion, desire, anger, hurt, lust. You smile.

"What did you learn fucktoy?"

"Sir?"

"Your punishment... what did it teach you?"

I think back. What was my punishment? Did you do something I wasn't aware of? And then it dawns on me. You punished me by ignoring me. Ooooh, you are good!

"I learned that you are my Master and I wait for you. You know what's best for me, even if the best thing is patience."

"Very good." You smile again and ask, "Do you know how long you were in here, alone?"

"Two hours Sir?"

A chuckle... you actually chuckled at me. You watch my eyes darken, hating being laughed at. "No, fucktoy. I only left you alone for 30 minutes."

My mouth hangs open in shock. You take advantage of it, shoving your cock inside.

"Now serve me."