Shower Fantasy

Story Info
A couple have a simple moment in the shower together.
1.2k words
4.07
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits up in bed and thinks about what she is doing in there. In that small room in their house, where they have had many adventurous times together. He notices that the water is running and has been for some time but hasn't heard another sound coming from that room. Putting down the book, he swings his legs out from under the blankets and begins his walk to the bathroom. As he approaches the door, he hears a soft moaning coming from within.

Immediately a grin comes to his face and he knocks on the door and he hears a soft moan followed by, "Please come in and make sure you lock the door." Obediently he locks the bedroom door and heads back to the door he was at and begins to turn the doorknob. Doing so, he hears the moaning get louder and this causes a stir in his pants. Stepping through the doorway, he sees her standing there, bent over the side of the bathtub, one hand on the faucet, the other massaging her clit.

With his jaw agape, she turns off the water, turns around and approaches her man. Once she is next to him, she reaches up and starts to whisper into his ear while reaching her free hand down into his pants and begins to gently stroke her favorite toy. Whispering in her ear, she instructs him to remove his pants and his underwear and tells him to kneel down. She lets go of her grip on his manhood and she turns around, slowly bending forward. She turns her head and tells him to continue where she left off. He reaches up with one hand and begins to slowly insert his fingers into her slit, while his other hand traces the outline of her legs, working his way up to her butt. After a few gentle spanks on her bottom, he begins to slide his fingers in and out of her pussy a little faster than the pace he initially entered her. He leans forward, fingers sliding in and out of her, and gently bites her buttocks before taking his idle hand and exploring new depths of her womanly figure. He reaches around to her voluptuous breast and begins to slowly massage them making sure to be as gentle as possible, and slides his figures deeper into her pussy than he ever has before.

She begins quivering in his grasp a wave of emotions overtaking her. These feelings of ecstasy begin to overwhelm her and she rights herself, turns around and instructs him to get into the bathtub. He gets up from his kneeled position and begins to walk over to the bathtub, and out of the corner of his he notices this box that he has never seen before. Before he could find out what was in the box, he felt a gentle push from behind, urging him to get in the water. He steps into the tub and begins to lower himself down into the water, and she steps over the edge of the tub, first one foot then the other. She turns herself around so her backside is facing him and begins to lower herself until she is on her knees. She opens the box on the floor and pulls out a large dildo. He begins to wonder what she has in store for this adventure as they have never used toys before. With her fingers stroking her clit, and her ass in his face, she begins to slowly insert the dildo into her pussy.

He hears her moan as it slowly slides into her pussy until it was completely consumed by the depths of her womanhood. She turns back towards him and tells him to start playing. He begins to stroke himself and has he does so, she smiles and removes his hand from his stiff cock and places them on the toy that is filling her pussy. With his hand on the end of the dildo that is fully inserted into her pussy, he begins to slide it in and out of her. As its sliding out she begins to arch her back and reaches her arms back in hopes of grabbing some part of him. As her arms are moving further and further back, she feels him grab one wrist and then the other and pins her on her knees, hands behind her back. She begins to struggle but feels the dildo thrust back into her pussy and she moans and cum begins to drip from her pussy onto his hands. He leans forward, whispers into her ear that she is no longer in control and gets on his knees.

For a moment he removes his hand from the dildo and begins to slide his thumb into her butt. After getting her accustomed to having an object in her ass and pussy, he withdraws his thumb and lines his cock up with her ass. She felt his head against her entranced and a look of dread overcame her. She had never had something that big in her butt before. She let out a gentle smile has he started to push his cock into her. Feeling her begin to squirm against his restraints he pushes his cock harder into her. Waves of pleasure and pain surge through her body. She starts moaning louder as his cock slides deeper into her. He reaches his idle hand around her and begins to massage her breast a little firmer now than he did before. Now she is screaming his name, begging him to fuck her harder. Grinning he starts to thrust his cock in and out of her, tugging on her arms to pull himself further into her. Her back arched, causing her to clench her womanhood tighter on his cock and the toy in her pussy.

She begins begging and pleading for him not to stop but unbeknownst to her, he has no intention of stopping this onslaught on her body. Gripping her wrists tighter with his right hand, he increases the rhythm of his thrusting, and takes his right hand and reaches down between her legs and starts sliding the dildo in and out of her. This double penetration has her screaming in pleasure, with cum just pouring out of her. He releases her wrists and pushes her forward onto her hands. Firmly on her hands and knees, he forces her to grab her dildo, and grabs her hips with both hands and resumes thrusting into her now harder and faster than before. Alternating between the thrusts of his cock in her ass, she begins thrusting her dildo in her pussy. The feeling of complete bliss washes over her as she is being pounded like never before. As she approaches her climax, she turns to look at her lover and begs him to finish in her. Giving her a few slaps on her bare ass, he grips into her hips and begins his climax. She lets out a gentle moan as she feels her lovers cum beginning to fill her. After a few final deep hard thrusts, he gently slides out of her ass, his cum dripping out of her ass. He removes the dildo from her pussy and gently pulls her to him.

They both sit down in the bathtub, and he wraps his arms around her and hold her tight. She, thoroughly sore and worn out, falls asleep in his arms.

She stirs from her sleep when she hears a strange sound, like something vibrating. She begins to grin...