Shower Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RGB650
RGB650
257 Followers

It didn't take long for me to reach my peak. As I erupted in her mouth, she swallowed the first couple of spurts and then pulled back to let the rest of my cum splatter her face and chest. After I finished, she looked up at me with a shy smile on her sperm covered face.

"I've always wanted to do that." she told me. "I've always wanted to let a man cum all over my face. It seemed so nasty. And somehow, I didn't think you'd mind."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, yes." she replied, as she scooped up a stringy glob and licked her fingers. "I loved having my son cum on me."

She stood up and we quickly rinsed ourselves off as the water was beginning to get cold. Then we dried each other off and headed upstairs. It was so much more fun than having to worry about where Dad and Sis were. We were free to be ourselves together.

I followed Mom right into her bedroom. When she stopped, I came up behind her, reached around and hugged her to my body, cupping her breasts in the process.

She sighed. "Gary, don't you ever stop?" she asked.

Reaching into her robe to touch her naked tit, I replied, "I can't seem to get enough of your beautiful body, Mom. I just want to touch and caress and feel you all of the time. What's the matter? Dad won't be home for several hours yet. We're alone here. I want to love you some more. OK?"

Mom turned and looked at me. "So eager. My loving son is so eager to play with his mother." She smiled. "OK. I admit it. I love what you do to me. I haven't felt this excited and turned on in a long time. What can it hurt? Yes. If you want to play some more, we'll play."

I pulled Mom to me and kissed her, sending my tongue to explore the heat of her mouth. Mom accepted my tongue willingly and soon our passion soared as we frenched. Mom pushed my robe from my shoulders. I did the same to hers. Our hands roamed everywhere, adding to the excitement of the moment.

When we finally broke apart, I led Mom to the bed. We both climbed up on it. Mom lay on her back and I lay beside her. I began to run my hands over every inch of her body, exploring every nook and cranny. Then I followed with kisses, everywhere: face, neck, shoulders, breasts, belly, arms, thighs. I sucked on her fingers and on her tits. I licked her bellybutton. And still I caressed her. In no time I had her squirming in pleasure.

Eventually I moved between her legs. Raising them over my shoulders, I dove face first into her twat. It was like diving into a slimy swamp. Man, was she wet. Pussy juice flowed everywhere. I didn't mind. I love the taste of wet pussy. I tried to lick it all up, but it was a hopeless task. Mom's pussy was gushing faster than I could drink.

"Oh, Gary! Eat mommy's pussy." Mom pulled her legs up and spread them wide, giving me full access to her hot hole. "Mommy loves the way your tongue feels on her cunt. Suck me, honey. Suck mommy's wet pussy and make me cum."

I continued attacking my mother's twat, bringing her to the verge of orgasm. Then I licked my way up over her stomach, to her tits. I sucked on them for a minute and then continued on up to her face where I kissed her, sharing the taste of her pussy with her.

The first couple of times I did this Mom moaned and eagerly sucked at my tongue. She would squeeze her tits, offering the extended nipples up for me to lick and suck. But by the fourth time I left her on the verge, she was begging for release.

"Oh, fuck, honey." she whimpered. "Please don't tease mommy. Lick my clit. Tongue-fuck my twat. Make mommy cum. I need to cum so bad."

Each time I raised up to work my way up her body my rock hard cock would push against her vagina and then slide up along her wet slit, adding to the sensations flowing through her. On the fifth trip up, just as Mom was voicing her frustration, I shifted just a little. My cockhead found the opening to her pussy and I shoved it home. My cock was coated with her oily juices and Mom's cunt was wide open and very wet. I went in all the way with that one thrust.

"Ooooohhhhh, ffffuuuccckkkk!" Mom cried as she shoved her mound up to meet my thrust. "Oh, Gary, we can't. We can't fuck. ... Oh, shit. You are filling me so full. Your cock feels so big in mommy's pussy." Even as she protested, she worked her hungry pussy up at my pounding cock. "Gary, please stop. This is incest and it's not right. ... Oh, fuck. It feels soooo gggoooddd."

I slid my hard cock into her boiling twat a couple of times. "Have to stop." she moaned. "You can't fuck your own mother. ... Can't stop. Love it too much. ... Fuck me, Gary. Fuck my hot pussy." And then, "Shit! I don't care if it is incest. Mommy loves her horny son fucking her. ... I am so hot. Don't stop, honey. Keep on fucking me. Fuck me good. You're a motherfucker now. Show mommy just how good a motherfucker you can be. ...Oh, shit. Fuck me!"

By the time Mom got to that last line her arms and legs were wrapped around me, her twat a blur as she fucked up at me again and again. There was nothing I could do but fuck her back. And believe me, I did. Every ounce of energy I had I used to plunge my shaft into my mother's hungry hole. The sound of our pelvises slapping together filled the room.

I don't know how long our bodies could take the pounding we were giving them. Luckily we were too wound up to last too long. The intensity of our incestuous coupling was overwhelming us. I was fucking my mom; fucking the very hole I had been born through; returning to my place of origin as it were. Mom had given birth to me; she had carried me inside her for nine months; and now she was letting me fuck her, letting at least a part of me back in. It was too wonderful for words.

"Oooohhhh, mommy's going to cum. Oh, fuck me, Gary. ... Fuck me and make me cum. Oh, fuck. Mommy's cccccuuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnnnngggggg!" Mom grabbed both of my ass cheeks and pulled me tight into her, grinding her mound against mine.

"Me, too, Mom. I gotta cum inside your hot pussy. ... Take it, Mom. Take all of my hot sperm. Ccccuuummmmmiiiinnnngggg!"

I pushed my cock as far as it would go up my mother's cunt as I blasted jet after jet of thick white seed into her womb. It felt like my whole being was pouring out the end of my cock into her stretched vagina.

We both panted and heaved our way through our orgasms. Then I slumped down on Mom and groaned. When I had the strength I raised up on my arms, still pushing my shrinking cock up into her pussy. I looked down into her eyes. We smiled at each other.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

Mom shook her head. "You are a naughty boy. You know that, don't you? Fucking your mother like that; filling my cunt with your incestuous seed. What do you have to say for yourself, young man?"

Looking down at her I saw the flush in her cheeks, the sparkle in her eyes, the blotches on her breasts. She looked beautiful, and very sexy. My cock began to stir inside her sperm-filled twat. Slowly I moved in and out. "Can we do it again?" I asked.

Mom threw back her head and laughed. As she felt my cock grow inside her cunt, she began moving too. "Oh, yes, honey. We can do it again. I love fucking my wonderful, horny son. I love committing incest with my naughty, motherfucking boy. ... Do it! Fuck me again. You can fuck your mother any time you wish. ... Oh, fuck, yes."

And so we started all over again. By the time Dad got home from bowling, we were both sound asleep in our own beds, too fucked out to stay awake.

(to be continued)

RGB650
RGB650
257 Followers
12