Shower of Love

Story Info
Gemma and Carey take a shower together.
842 words
4.24
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
292 Followers

Gemma Arterton woke up in a hotel suite in London. She was sharing it with Carey Mulligan, her costar on this movie they were filming. Normally, they'd get a more standard room, but Carey's dad was the hotel's manager, and insisted on bumping her up. She and Gemma had become friends on the set, and a few days into production, Carey invited her to share the room with her, as it was too big for one person.

In the bathroom, Gemma turned on the shower, stripped out of her long t-shirt and panties, and got in. The water felt so good on her skin, she couldn't help but smile. It also got her thinking. Over the last few days, Gemma had suspected that what she felt for Carey was more than just friendship. "I mean," she thought to herself, "I've had those thoughts idly, what woman hasn't, but this feels like, I don't know..." As she thought about Carey, she suddenly realized she was groping her tits, like she often did before masturbating.

As this hit her, Carey came in, slouching and scratching her ass. "Houhm!" Carey yawned, "Morning, Gem." Gemma watched as Carey plodded toward the sink, bleary-eyed and bed-haired, and realized it was true. She thought about this, and then found herself staring at Carey's ass, as she was brushing her teeth. "You almost done in there?" Carey said, after spitting.

"Um, no, I just started." Gemma then got a devilish idea. "Why don't you join me?"

In her early morning torpor, Carey wasn't sure at first what she just heard. "Huh?"

"I mean, this water feels too good not to share."

Carey turned around, and saw Gemma staring at her amorously. Gemma then kissed the glass, in the process pressing her tits against it, then gave her the beckoning finger. To Carey's surprise, this enticement worked.

"Okay." Carey took off her night-shirt and panties, then walked to the shower. She got in, and immediately Gemma aggressively wrapped her arms around her, and shoved her tongue in her mouth. Carey and Gemma made out in the shower, holding each other tightly, tongues clasped together.

Carey began kissing Gemma's neck and shoulders, and her hands moved up Gemma's stomach. Carey then pushed up Gemma's tits, and started sucking her nipples. "Mmm..." Gemma ran her fingers through Carey's wet hair, as Carey kissed her titties.

Later, the two were on Carey's bed, kissing passionately, still wet from the shower. Gemma started groping Carey's tits, and then kissing down her neck and chest. Carey sighed vocally as Gemma started sucking her nipples. Gemma kissed and fondled Carey's tits, and then started slowly kissing down her stomach, which rose and fell as she breathed. Inching her way down, Gemma stopped at Carey's navel, and licked around the rim.

She continued down, kissing down Carey's bush, before getting to her pussy. Gemma's tongue slid out, and began gently caressing Carey's twat. "Ouhm..." Carey moaned, and her brow furrowed, as Gemma's tongue massaged her pussy. "Oh, God, Gemma..." she whispered. Gemma slid her tongue inside Carey's labia, and slowly licked around her clit. She kept up the same speed and rhythm, bringing Carey to a gradual climax. When she came, Carey gasped sharply, letting out a high-pitched whining noise, and her hips jerked.

As Carey's body calmed down, Gemma sat back, leaning against the bed's foot-board. Carey sat up, and then crawled over to her, and they again kissed. Carey moved down, and again fondled Gemma's tits and sucked her nipples. Carey continued down, kissing Gemma's soft belly, and her shapely thighs, which Gemma obligingly spread apart.

Sticking her tongue out, Carey began to eat Gemma's pussy. "Oh, fuck..." With each stroke, Carey's tongue slid deeper and deeper into Gemma's moist cunt. Gemma tilted her head back, and closed her eyes, as she felt the orgasm creep up on her. "Carey..." Gemma's voice wavered, "I have to tell you something. I love you. I mean, I'm in love with you. I never realized it until this morning, but...even before I met you...there was always..."

Carey's licking intensified at this point, and she started to concentrate on Gemma's clit, so Gemma clammed up at this. As Carey continued eating her, she thought to herself that she'd suspected since they'd met how Gemma felt, and, secretly, she'd always had a bit of a girl-crush on Gemma as well.

"Oh, God!" Gemma came, squeezing her tits roughly. She pushed Carey's head down, as a way of saying, "Please don't stop!" The second wave of the orgasm hit Gemma, and she cried out, "FUCK!" and let go of Carey's head. Carey came back up, and they kissed passionately for about two minutes, before Gemma breathily said, "Are we needed on set today?"

"No, we're off."

"Let's just stay here, then."

"You mean just..." she kissed Gemma, "...spend the whole day in this room, sleeping and having sex?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, but we'd better put up the card. Don't want the maid walking in." Gemma smirked at this, and they again kissed.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
292 Followers