Shower Power

Story Info
A shower fantasy with an online lover.
1.6k words
4.46
21.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was hot. It felt wonderful, refreshing. I liked the feel of the water stinging my skin.

I was getting ready for my first date with a friend. We had only ever spoken to each other on the internet, but now, finally I was going to meet him...reach out and touch him.

My friends thought I was crazy...dreaming of an interlude with a sexual fantasy...someone I'd never met, but dreamed of all my life. Still...I was preparing myself for the worst...he may just turn out to be exactly what I didn't need. But I didn't have any major expectations. I wasn't looking for anything concrete. I just wanted pure unadulterated sex...gentle and loving and exquisite...but sex all the same.

So tonight was the big night. He was picking me up at the apartment I was staying in, and we had dinner plans and maybe a movie. I was taking extra care in the shower...everything shaved, scrubbed, cleansed and smelling wonderful.

I closed my eyes and, as always, the picture of him was right there before me. I could feel myself smiling. Memories of the things we had said to each other were popping sporadically into my head. God...he really knew how to turn me on. I could feel my hands sliding down over my soapy breasts...across my nipples. Mmm... the stirrings were there...maybe a little longer in the shower...I'd still have plenty of time to get ready.

I began to run my hand over my newly shaved pubic hair...a little lower...now I could feel my fingers flicking at my clit. I began to rub at it a little faster...surprising myself with a guttural moan as I did so. With one hand still at my nipple and the other working on my clit it wasn't long before I brought myself to orgasm with very vivid thoughts of my impending date and the night ahead of us.

I was standing there enjoying the after sensation, the water still pouring down over my body, when I thought I heard a noise. I turned toward the bathroom door and through the steam, I could make out a shadow of someone standing there. I began to panic...I assumed the door was locked after the girl I was travelling with had left to go out for the night. Maybe it was her back again...forgotten something...or so I tried to ease my mind with.

I slowly opened the door, calling out to her as I did so. I got the shock of my life to find my date standing there rather red faced and mumbling something about how he had arrived as my friend was leaving and she told him to come on in and wait for me until I got out of the shower. He then went on that he made his way to the bathroom to call out to me and let me know he was there, but didn't want to interrupt me when he realised I was...well...preoccupied.

I didn't know what to say or how to react. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks...I was so embarrassed...I wanted to just close the shower door and die!

He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me...and I found myself laughing out loud. Oh hell...what else could I do? I just stared at him and said "Well now that you're here and the water's hot, why don't you just come on in with me and wash my back for me?"

I could see he was a little nervous, not to mention taken aback at my forwardness...but I figured he'd already caught me at my worst...so I might as well shake any last remnant of inhibition.

"Really?", he said. I nodded my head at him and pushed the shower door open a little further, inviting him in. He was stripping his clothes off...a little apprehensively...so I pushed the shower door closed a little and turned toward the running water. I heard the door slide open again a few seconds later. I didn't turn around...just kept busying myself washing my already clean neck and shoulders with soap.

I felt his hands on my shoulders, almost tracing them with his fingertips. Then reaching over the front of me and taking the soap from my hands, he began to gently rub it over my back. I just wanted to spin around and grab this gorgeous guy, but I knew I needed to play it cool...for now. So I just stood there letting his hands caress my soapy body. I felt him move in a little closer behind me. His hard body pressing against my back and buttocks. And oh yeah, he was hard alright. His hands slid around my waist and up onto my breasts. Still holding the soap, he began to run it over my nipples.

They were so hard and erect. He dropped the soap and moved his hands up over my shoulders and around my neck. The water is washing away the soap as I felt his breath at my ear. His breathing was heavy and I felt the slight flick of his tongue at my ear. I could feel slight pressure from his hands on my shoulders as he turned me towards him. I couldn't look down... I just had to focus on his beautiful blue eyes. They were intense. I could feel myself getting lost in them. He pulled me towards him and kissed me...tentatively...gently, on the lips. Then looked at me again. I just felt myself melt into him and he kissed me again. This time more passionately...with purpose. His tongue was inside my mouth. Probing, exploring. He was sucking at my lip...biting it gently, then his lips were clamped down on mine again.

My hand reached down and touched his hard cock. I found myself caressing it...feeling every inch, every contour of it. Then down a little lower...my open palm cupping his tightening balls. I felt him moan into my mouth. I loved the feeling of swallowing his noises of pleasure. My other hand slid its way to his chest...and onto his nipples. I pinched one of them gently between my fingers, making him gasp into my mouth again. My mouth was now slowly licking and kissing it's way down his neck...across his shoulders and then down onto his chest. The water on my tongue as I licked it from his nipples...my teeth gently pulling one into my mouth. His hands were on my head...pushing the water from my hair gently as I kept kissing and licking my way down his smooth, taut body. I was on my knees now. And my hand was holding his cock, firmly at the base, making it feel harder and more erect. I placed my mouth over the tip and slowly slid my lips tightly down the length of his cock. He groaned and said my name as his hands stroked at my hair. This only made me more excited and determined to bring him to ecstasy. I began to move my head rhythmically now...my mouth sliding up and down his cock...till I could feel him deep into the back of my throat.

He was telling me to stop...but not really wanting me to...more warning me that if I didn't he would explode. I didn't care. I wanted him to. I wanted to taste all of him. I could worry about myself later. Plenty of the night left to make love. Right now I wanted to concentrate on him and only him. I wanted to feel him shake and shudder as he released himself into my mouth. So, with my hands on his delectable ass, and a new purpose in my actions I began to suck and lick at his cock like no other could possibly ever have before. Teasing the head with my tongue...then sliding my mouth down over him again...all the way back up to the top...sucking gently at the tip as it left my mouth...before diving down onto him again.

"Baby, I can't hold on", I heard him say through breathless whispers. I looked up at him and smiled..."Just relax honey...don't hold anything back...I don't want you to."

His eyes rolled and closed and he tipped his head back against the shower wall as I resumed my mission with my mouth. I could feel everything tightening now...his balls, his cock, and every vein on it...I knew he was any second away from giving me my reward.

His fists clenched around strands of my hair and he was whispering that he was going to cum.

I sucked and pulled at his cock a little more frantically now...whispering between mouthfuls to him...telling him to cum for me.

He stood perfectly still for a second...and I felt the warm liquid spurts of his cock cream flood into my mouth...

Then he began to shudder...all through his body...as I continued to suck his cock till every last drop was squeezed from his loins.

I stood up and watched him leaning back exhausted against the shower wall...His eyes closed. I reached out my hand to stroke the outline of his gorgeous face. Yes, he was real.

He opened his eyes at my touch. He smiled at me...with his mouth and his eyes. Then he reached out and pulled me to him...kissing me passionately...tenderly.

The water was beginning to get a little cool now...probably because we were both so hot.

We turned the shower off...and stepped out. Handing each other towels...nothing being said...not a word exchanged...there was no need for it.

We both knew we would not be going to dinner and a movie. There were far more exciting things in store for us that evening. And I fully intended to explore each and every suggestion, position and moment with this incredibly sexy man.