Shower Scene

Story Info
A voyeuristic shower scene.
939 words
3.87
55.9k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked out of the shower and grabbed his favorite fluffy blue towel. Even in humidity like this it didn't seem to dry him well enough. He still loved the look of this master bathroom and thought about incorporating some of the ideas into his own master bath when he built his dream home. He loved the walk-in shower big enough for two that was separate from the over-sized whirlpool tub. He loved the huge picture window that let in so much sunlight it was almost like a natural sauna. When he built his house he would have a similar picture window in his bath, but the view would be much better...over looking the mountains...not looking into his neighbor's yard. He looked out his picture window at that moment and instead of seeing the neighbor's yard below, he was looking into his neighbor's master bath...into a picture window identical to his own. And the view was not so bad after all....

His neighbor was stepping out of her own shower and right into his line of sight. Damn it to hell. He was instantly hard. She was a very attractive woman and he couldn't help but to watch her go about her morning routine as if nothing was out of the ordinary...as if she wasn't standing buck-naked in front of a huge picture window where God and everyone and he could see her...in all her glory. And she was glorious.

She was squeezing the water out of her long, strawberry-blonde hair with a towel. It looked darker when wet, almost auburn. Her lovely, firm breasts were still glistening with moisture before she took the towel and rubbed them dry. He wondered if the rough fabric made her nipples stand out. It appeared so, as he stood out too. As she took the towel and rubbed her arms and legs dry and then rubbed the soft place between her thighs. He was entranced. Her long legs seemed to go on forever and at the juncture of them he could see the tiny curls that confirmed her hair color was natural.

She dropped the towel to the floor and reached over to the vanity sink where she picked up a bottle...no a tube...oh Lordy, a tube of lotion. She was going to rub lotion on herself, all over herself, while he stood there helpless. God help him, he couldn't turn away. She squeezed a small amount into her hands, rubbed them lightly together and started at her left heel. She rubbed the lotion in almost sensuously. She ran her long fingers up her left leg and repeated the same for her right. Just how soft were those legs? They looked like silk and he could tell, even from this distance of fifty feet, that the lotion she used had shimmering crystals in it. She squeezed more of the lotion into her hands and then applied it to her flat stomach and full breasts. She's going to need help with her back, he thought. But when she reached up and stretched her arms behind her back, her breasts seem to swell even larger and his hands ached to touch them. She didn't need any help getting the lotion to her back. She was quite the contortionist at the moment and his ache grew even more. He'd never been this hard for anyone...ever.

Suddenly she was looking at him. She was looking straight through the window and right at his protruding member. She lifted her eyebrows and a smile, very nearly like a smirk, graced her lips.

"Oh God!" he groaned allowed. He turned his head away and couldn't believe he'd been caught watching her. He didn't mean for it to happen. She was there; he was there. He was a damn pepping tom! He grabbed for his towel which had slipped out of his hands as he had watched the erotic scene unfold in front of him and wrapped it tight around his waist. "What the hell is she going to think of me now?"

He turned back towards the window expecting to see her empty bathroom. She would have walked quickly from the room, shocked and embarrassed by him, his damn erection and his over-active imagination. In those few moments he had watched, his mind could think of several different things he would love to do to that body of hers.

The room was not empty. He could still see her. But instead of the clear window as it had been moments before, she had let down the window covering: a nearly-transparent white veil that covered the window, but still allowed him to see her naked form. She was still going about her morning routine and was pretending like he wasn't there anymore. She was standing sideways and even through the veil he could see the soft curves of her body. She looked at him then, over her shoulder, almost demurely and then slid her arms into the sleeves of a peach silk robe and wrapped the belt loosely around her waist. She was walking out of the room, but glanced over her shoulder again to his window.

He let out a huge roar of frustration. Though the windows were not open, it appeared she had heard him. He could tell that she smiled widely then as the whiteness of her teeth glistened against her honey-hued skin. With a flip of her hair to fall like a waterfall down her back, she left the room.

He calmly and quietly turned away from the window, dropped his towel and walked back into the shower. Then he turned the water on... full-blast...ice cold.