Shower Social

Story Info
A young couple's first threesome.
1.6k words
4.13
90.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
octogon
octogon
1 Followers

"Do you want to drive down to Shelli's?"

"Not especially," I thought, but since we didn't have any weekend plans, I knew I didn't really have a justifiable reason to protest.

"Sure, we can do that Nicole," I replied.

It's about a three hour drive from our house to Shelli's house in the southern tip of the state, so I, admittedly, was feeling lazy, and I was not looking forward to the trip. Once we began driving, however, I began looking forward to seeing Shelli and taking the opportunity to get to know her better.

Nicole and I are engaged, and between our careers and wedding planning, we had both been extremely busy as of late. Shelli is Nicole's best friend since high school, and I had been feeling somewhat guilty that we had not had the opportunity to bond. I decided that this roadtrip was just what Nicole and I needed, and that I would make an increased effort to get to know her best friend.

"Let's have a few beers and get a little nuts tonight honey," I suggested. "I'm in," Nicole said with a grin.

We arrived at Shelli's and cracked open some cold beers. "Anyone want to play some drinking games?" Shelli inquired. That sounded like a good plan to Nicole and I, so we were soon laughing, joking, and, frankly, getting seriously buzzed.

We began to play an old card game that I hadn't played since college, and the girls took great delight in ganging up on me and doling out all of the assignable drinks to me. After downing several beers, I finally managed to gain the upper hand in the game, and I had the opportunity to come up with a rule.

"OK," I announced with a smirk, "Whenever four of the same cards are played in a row, we'll have a shower social."

That suggestion was met with laughter and queries. "What in the hell is a shower social?" the girls asked at nearly the same moment. I assume that they realized that I was making this up as I went along, but I replied, while managing to keep a straight face, "We all will raise our glasses, take a drink, and run into Shelli's bathroom and raise our glasses in the shower." Uproarious laughter followed, and the game resumed.

A few hands later, Nicole threw an eight on the table, a card that Shelli was not able to beat, and I triumphantly placed three eights that I was holding on top of the card played and exclaimed, "SOCIAL!" We all stood up laughing and clinked our glasses together.

I then said, "OK, you both know the rules. This is a shower social." I was extremely surprised that the girls seemingly decided to indulge me and ran, giggling, into the bathroom.

I heard the shower turn on, and, assuming they were teasing me, I walked into the bathroom. I could see through the shower door that Nicole had actually stripped and was standing, completely nude, under the cascading water. Shelli had removed her shirt and bra and was standing next to Nicole, wearing only a pair of shorts. Everyone, including myself, was laughing.

In a move that was completely out of character for me, I thought, "What the hell?" and I stripped completely. This caused more laughter, and I could see that the girls were each stealing glances at my now semi-erect and fully nude penis.

"This isn't fair Shelli," I chastised, "You're still wearing shorts!" Still laughing, Shelli ceremoniously stepped out of her shorts and panties. That was the only cue I needed, and I stepped into the shower.

Excited, I got my first good look at Shelli. She and Nicole each looked somewhat uncertain about what was occurring, but everyone still had a nervous grin on their faces.

The girls’ bodies were similar, but with certain stark contrasts to one another. Nicole is extremely petite, with mid-length auburn hair and beautiful blue eyes. Although she stands only about five feet tall, her legs are magnificently proportioned, and they give her the appearance that she is taller than her actual height.

I looked at her and smiled and then gazed at her beautiful, firm breasts. She is endowed with A-cup breasts, and, though tiny, they have a fantastic shape to them, and she is blessed with the most beautiful, small and firm nipples that I have ever had the pleasure to touch and taste.

I then turned my attention to Shelli, and I was struck by her beauty. She has magnificent tan, thin, long legs and a fantastic, tight ass. Her pussy was nicely trimmed with a small, dark patch of pubic hair above her slit. Nicole's pussy is completely shaven, so the contrast really turned me on.

I then looked at Shelli's breasts, which, like Nicole's, are small but extremely firm and shapely. I noticed that the areolae surrounding her nipples are larger than Nicole's, but no less lovely.

Our laughter had tapered off, as we all took the opportunity to visually explore one another's bodies. By this time, I realized that my cock was at full-staff, and Nicole's best friend could see my hard-on. It was a surreal moment, and I broke the tension by yelling, "Shower social!" Laughter resumed as we all sipped a beer that I had set on top of the shower door. Suddenly, the water turned ice-cold, and we all piled out of Shelli's shower, wet and giggling.

We all got dressed, and Shelli announced that she was going to bed. I couldn't wait to make love to Nicole, as this experience had made me extremely horny. I went out to the kitchen and hurriedly cleaned up a bit and then walked back toward the bedroom. Nicole walked over to me and took my hand and led me to Shelli's bed, where Shelli appeared to be asleep. We sat on the bed, next to Nicole's sleeping friend, and we began to kiss.

The shower experience had emboldened me, so I took Nicole's hand, and I placed it upon Shelli's exposed leg. Nicole's lips pulled away from mine, and an unmistakable grin crossed her lips. I began to rub Nicole's hand along Shelli's leg, and I gradually moved it up her thigh. By this point, Nicole had her eyes closed, and she was softly biting her lower lip. Shelli's eyes opened, and she looked at us with uncertainty, and I was eager to take control of the situation.

Wordlessly, I left the room and came back with a tee-shirt. I pulled Shelli into a sitting position and, using the tee-shirt as a blindfold, I tied it across Shelli's eyes. I then took off Shelli's shirt and looked at her beautiful breasts. I glanced toward Nicole to make sure she was comfortable with where events were leading, and I was met with the familiar look Nicole has when she is turned on.

I pushed Shelli onto her back and slowly pulled down her shorts and white panties, exposing her, now wet, pussy. I then placed my mouth on Shelli's right breast, and I heard her take a deep, sharp breath as I sucked on her nipple. I made my way across her breasts, licking, kissing and sucking on her exposed flesh. I ran my tongue up and down her neck and briefly kissed her awaiting lips. I found this to be extremely exciting, as I realized that she did not know if it was me or Nicole exploring her gorgeous body. Nicole, though, was busy exploring her own body, and I noticed her hand rapidly grazing her engorged clit and wet pussy.

I then traced my tongue down Shelli's body to her waiting snatch. I teased her a bit by kissing and licking her thighs. I explored her tight pussy with my fingers and tongue, finally parting her labia with two fingers and tonguing her clit. Shelli's hips raised slightly off the bed, and her breathing became labored. She threw off the blindfold, and we placed it on Nicole.

I began licking Nicole's clit, and I motioned Shelli to observe. She did more than observe, as she began furiously licking Nicole's pussy. By this time, I noticed that Nicole's blindfold had fallen off, and she was aware that her best friend was enjoying her pussy. Shelli, now in charge of the situation, looked at me and said, "I want you to fuck me! I want you inside of me right now!"

I looked at Nicole, a bit unsure, but her smile and brief nod was all the encouragement I needed. I placed a condom on my raging hard-on, and I pushed my cock into Shelli's waiting slit. I felt the walls of her pussy contract as I rapidly plunged my cock in and out, up and down, into her dripping box. Nicole had moved sideways on the bed, so Shelli could lap up her juices and rub Nicole's clit while she was being fucked. I then pulled out of Shelli and turned her over. I guided Shelli's mouth back to Nicole's pussy, and I fucked Shelli from behind.

Shelli's tight pussy again began to contract, and I thrust deep into her and began cumming in waves. Exhausted, I pulled out of her, and Nicole suddenly threw Shelli onto her back, and began rapidly licking Shelli's recently-fucked pussy, while rubbing her own clit with her fingers. The girls' breathing became heavy and labored, and Shelli began thrusting her hips upward as an orgasm engulfed her. Nicole wasn't far behind and soon began moaning her familiar orgasmic sounds. Everyone collapsed in a heap on the bed, and I smiled at my beautiful Nicole and her beautiful friend, savoring the most exciting experience of my life.

octogon
octogon
1 Followers