Shower Spanking

Story Info
I try and place a camera in the girls change room.
933 words
3.53
19.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.
This is my first story, feedback is welcome.
Enjoy

It was night as I snuck around the college grounds. The sun had just gone down and I was sneaking into the girls' change room to set up a hidden camera because that's just the sort of person I am. I knew that there was no one at my part of the school, they were all packing up the parents evening.

As I stalked around to the change room, in my board shorts and t-shirt, I heard a voice floating around. I just brushed it aside assuming that it was from the parents' thing. I walked into the hallway that had the girls change room with my video recorder in my hand and opened the door to the change room, locking it behind me. As I stepped into the change room I realised I was in trouble.

The shower was on, and turned off quickly. As the door creaked open, I decided to get out of there, but I fumbled with the door lock and from around the corner came Olivia. Standing there in only a towel, she had a shocked look on her face. 'What the fuck are you doing in here?' I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say, and before I could say anything to justify myself; 'Is that a video recorder? You sick fuck.'

She walked up to me and grabbed me by my ear and dragged me back into the main part of the change room, which had an island bench in the middle of it. 'You are one sick person, I don't even know where to begin with you!' But I wasn't paying attention, her stomping around had caused her towel to slip down a little bit, revealing some of her cleavage, it was mesmerising. 'Maybe I should report you to the principal?'

That caught my attention. 'No, please don't, I will do anything, I swear.'

'Hmmmm.'

I was confused, 'what does that mean?' I waited patiently for an answer, but my gaze had drifted to her sexy legs, which were still wet from the shower. 'There is something you could do to make it up too me'. I started to get nervous, and despite the situation, my little friend started to stand up. 'What do I have to do?...'

'Strip.'

Her tone surprised me, 'Excuse me?'

'You heard me, strip, or I am going to the office.' Even though this was a dream come true, I was still hesitant. 'Come on pretty boy, strip.' So I took my shirt off, drawing a wolf whistle from her. I gave her a scowl and turned around for the pants.

'Uh uh uh, you will be facing me when you take your pants off.' And so I turned around, and ever so slowly, I slid my pants off. 'Ooohh, that's a nice tool you have there,' she said as she started to walk around me. 'And it's a nice butt you have back here too.' I received a sharp smack.

'Hey.' Another smack.

'You shall be doing what I say for trying to spy on innocent girls. First, I want you to set that camera up facing us.' I moved over to it and covered my privates, I set up the camera and walked back. 'Now hold your hands out.' I did as she said and noticed her towel had slipped open a little bit more revealing more cleavage, and I got more erect.

'Excited are we?' she said as she tied my hands up with a piece of rope she had in her bag.

'Now what?' I asked bluntly.

'Now bend over' and she pushed me so I was resting my hands on the bench leaving my butt vulnerable. 'Spread those legs good-looking.' And she kicked my legs out further leaving me completely vulnerable with my butt around her waist area. 'Now, what have you done wrong?'

'I was spying on the girls'

Smack.

'I was spying on the girls, Ma'am.' She told me.

Smack.

'I was spying on the girls Ma'am.'

Smack Smack Smack.

A tear was drawn for my eye but I was getting more erect with each smack. 'Aww, is poor baby hurting?'

'Yes.'

SMACK.

'YES MA'AM'.

SMACK.

'Now, have you learnt your lesson?'

'Yes Ma'am' I said hesitantly, looking backwards and noticing her towel had fallen down long ago, her amazing legs stretching up to her lady parts which were partially shaved, which blended into her stomach and kept going up to her perfect breasts. 'No, you haven't.'

'What?'

She walked over to her bag, and pulled out a pink strap-on. 'No... No,' and I tried to stand up but the cord had gotten stuck on the bench. 'Do you want me to go to the principal?' She slowly strapped it on, and flicked it too make sure it was stiff.

'... No.'

'That's what I thought,' she said as she moved behind me, positioning herself so she could slap me with her right hand and stroke me with her left. 'Ready?' But before I could respond she plunged into me and I almost orgasmed right there and then.

She slowly pumped in and out of me, stroking me until I came all over the place. She stopped, took the strap-on off, and got some handcuffs from the bench. At that point I was too out of it to care as she handcuffed me to the bench spread-eagled. She got the camera, dressed and gave me a quick kiss, before leaving with my clothes.

The End.