Shower Sports Ch. 2

Story Info
Kathi returns the favor for Daddy.
3.3k words
4.3
97.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the last Kathi Fantasy...

Kathi turned and stepped over her father so she was straddling him. "I like making you feel good daddy, I'm really glad you liked it, but now it's my turn"

Daddy lifted his head up to find he was staring directly into his daughters crotch and her deliciously bald pussy...

And so the story continues...

Jon was sitting on the floor of the shower leaning against one of the glass walls. Kathi had just finished jerking him to one of the most incredible orgasms he had ever had, it was so good his first shot of cum flew across the shower and was still running down the wall. Now as he sat on the floor of the shower his daughter was standing over him, straddling him so her crotch was right in front of his face.

Jon looked up at his daughter from his position on the floor. Her body was perfectly tanned, not too dark, but there wasn't a tan line on her either. Water drops beaded on her skin, and the mist in the air from the shower caught the sunlight coming through the bathroom window giving her a halo like quality. Her tits looked even bigger than usual from his position down on the floor. Her 19 yr old ripe melons were luscious and firm and from this angle stood out proudly from her body. She had rock hard nipples sprouting from them, both pierced with a nipple ring and he could see individual drops of water falling from the jewelry. He followed the falling drop of water and as it passed Kathi's navel, a glint of light flashed off the butterfly attached to the stud that occupied her piercing there.

Her hands were resting on his head. She wasn't actually pulling his head into her crotch, but the pressure of her hands was definitely coaxing him in that direction. "How was your trip daddy. Did you miss me?" Kathi's voice was timid, sweet and seductive all at the same time.

Jon did not answer the question, but instead pushed himself up in the gap between his daughter and the shower wall. It was a tight fit and he could feel Kathi's breasts rub along his body as he stood. Standing a good head taller than his daughter he looked down at her and said with a strong authoritative voice "What the hell are you doing Kathi, you really don’t expect me to sit on the floor of the shower and lick your cunt like a one of your whipped boyfriend’s do you."

Daddy's question and tone of voice caught Kathi off guard. She started to speak without really thinking “But daddy... I don’t have any boy..." changing thought in mid word she continued, “I didn’t mean to..." leaving another sentence half finished she changed directions again, “I just thought that”

Her father cut her off saying, "Thought what?" the quiet ferocity of his voice was more frightening to Kathi than if he was yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I just thought it would be fun if you ate my pussy," Kathi’s voice was beginning to quiver.

"You didn't think Kathi or you would have known that I don’t appreciate being treated like a dog," Jon’s voice was calm, but had a hard edge that communicated more then the words.

Kathi averted her father hard gaze and said in a small voice "I'm sorry daddy... I didn't mean to upset you. Let me make it better." While speaking she started reaching out to put her hand in her father’s crotch, she continued talking, her voice still so small, trying to sound as contrite as she could "Wa.. What ca.. ca.. can I.. let me make it better daddy."

Jon’s hand intercepted his daughters, closing around her wrist, stopping her movement. "You're thinking like a slut Kathi" he said, his voice still hard, “if you’re thinking at all."

“Dah-deee...” she whined, “Don’t call me that, I’m not one of those," she said doing her best to sound injured by daddy’s accusation. Thinking her father was distracted by her charms, she lifted her other hand with the intention of running her fingers through the thick hair that covered his chest.

Jon intercepted this one with the same ease as the first. She started squirming in his grip and to keep her from moving so much he reached out to the sides his arm’s, spreading her along with them. As he held her arms out her head rolled back and she looked like he had crucified her. The position also caused her breasts to jut out prominently, which did distract him, causing his to pause for a moment as he felt Kathi’s hard nipples brush against his chest.

“Yes you are Kathi, you’re a cheap slut, the worst kind. And a whore, offering yourself to me thinking it’ll keep you out of trouble." Kathi marveled at the evenness of his tone, the harshness it contained, for a moment she was actually afraid that he wasn’t playing.

"You know what happens to sluts Kathi, especially cheap sluts?"

"Wa.. What daddy" Kathi said softly.

Jon didn't answer her question directly; he released his grip on Kathi’s wrists and commanded her to turn around and bend over.

Doing as her father instructed she turned her back to her father. She bent at the waist, presenting her ass to her father.

"Spread your legs s'more and grab your ankles" Jon ordered, now he had to expend effort to keep his voice steady as the sight of his daughters magnificent ass captured his attention. Jon watched as Kathi adjusted the positioning of her feet. Her legs went wider apart and her hands reached for her Ankles. Jon’s eyes remained riveted on Kathi's ass as she moved. The same words filled his thoughts as he stared at her ass that came to his mind when he saw her chest. Luscious, firm and ripe he thought to himself, but so soft and tender to the touch as his hand rubbed his daughters behind. Jon was mesmerized by what his hand was touching and in his mind he reconsidered his description of Kathi’s ass, taut was a better word to describe her ass with than firm was. Firm could give you the idea that her ass was hard, but it wasn’t, his fingers sank easily into the soft flesh, but the flesh was covered with a taut, silky smooth skin. Whatever the right word was his daughter had a great ass, there was no doubt about it.

Jon's daydreaming was interrupted by his daughter’s voice. "Daddy what are you going to do?" Kathi asked, her voice was still whiny.

"I'm going to punish you Kathi, and it's going to hurt. You need to learn that you can’t go pushing your crotch into people face, especially your fathers. I really don't care that you're a slut Kathi, actually I kind of like it that you’re a slut, just don't be a stupid slut." As he was talking Jon reached for the faucet and turned the water off and then into the corner of the shower and took the back scrub brush from the hook. The handle was smooth hard plastic, it was about 20 inches long and the brush head measured about 5 by 3 inches and would make the perfect contact patch for paddling Kathi's delicious ass.

At first Jon had been quite apprehensive when Kathi first told him that she like being spanked. She finally convinced him though and it was obvious that she had enjoyed the little spanking she had gotten that day at his office. The more he has slapped her beautiful checks the wetter his little girl’s pussy had gotten. Yes, she enjoyed it all right and the following day she had whispered in his ear the most seductive thank you he had ever received. She did ask however that the next time he might want to spank a little harder.

Jon touched the head of the brush to the back of Kathi's knee; she jumped even though the contact was light. Jon dragged the head of the brush up Kathi's leg, across her ass and down the other leg. The trip the brush dragging across her skin caused Kathi to let small moans escape from her as she tried to hold still for him.

Kathi had no view of what was going on except for what she could see looking back between her legs and she could clearly see the brush held against the back of her knee and her fathers hand holding it. Kathi’s gaze drifted up her father’s leg until she could see what she was looking for. It hung limply in front of him, but even in this state it was impressive. She longed for it to harden and for him to use it on her. At this second, Kathi was full of longing. She longed to feel the stinging pleasure of her father’s punishment. The anticipation of this sharp pleasure was lubricating the passage she wanted him to fill with his thick hard cock. She was trapped in this cycle of longing, the more she longed to be satisfied by her father’s punishment the more she longed to be satisfied by his manhood. The thought of being filled by her father made her long for the pain to start so that she could enjoy it and then when it ended she knew he would finish by taking her with his beautiful cock.

Distracted by the expectation of having her desires fulfilled Kathi never saw or felt the brush leave her leg, but her diversion ended with the cracking sound that filled the shower stall and the lightening bolt of pain that coursed through her.

Kathi’s scream wasn’t that loud and it was as much from surprise as pain, but the pain was sharp, intense and oh so delightful. She felt her father’s hand cover the spot where the blow had landed, even the rougher hand of a man felt soothing after the blast of pain that preceded it. Involuntarily she moved against her father’s touch, but the touch ended quickly replaced by a strike that was the twin of the first. With the loss of surprise Kathi barely made a sound as the hard plastic brush cracked against the tender cheek of her ass. Like the first, the gentle caressing of her father’s hand followed the twin strike and again Kathi’s ass moved to the touch of her father hand. “That’s it” Jon’s voice was low, but still hard as steel, “that’s it” he repeated, “move your ass like the slut that you are”

At the conclusion of his words his hand was gone and it was quickly exchanged for cracking sounds of plastic striking flesh as Jon landed two quick blows in succession to his daughters curvaceous rear end. Kathi let out only a small grunt as the first blow struck home, but let out another small scream at the second, again more from surprised that the second followed so closely after the first. The scream was followed by a moan as the pleasure caused by the twin fires of pain burned through the skin of her ass to consume her from the inside out. As the wave of pain drew back from the shoreline of her consciousness she again felt her father touch. Gently moving over what had to be four bright red spots on her ass.

It took all the power of will Kathi could summon to speak the words “Please daddy. It hurts so bad, don’t spank me anymore." As the word left her they were replaced by what she was really thinking, which was, ‘it hurts so good daddy, please don’t stop’.

As her father’s hand left her skin he said to Kathi, “I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet. Sluts aren’t quick learners”

“But daddieee” whined Kathi, “It hurts so bad daddy, it really does, please I’ll be good." Kathi even got her voce top crack as she recited the false plea to her father in spite of that fact that in her mind was filled with the thought ‘ yes daddy that’s it, keep spanking me."

The only response Kathi got to her playacting was another swift sharp pair of smacks. Immediately she was awash in fresh waves of scrumptious suffering. She didn’t know why she liked the pain, but she did and probably at that second didn’t care why because as the current tide of pain at ebb, it was replaced by the flowing tide of anticipation.

Again Kathi found the will to complete her false plea for mercy. It was hard because she was definitely under the intoxicating influence of violence being inflicted upon her. No one is sure how but in some people the mind has the ability to transform excruciating pain into unimaginable pleasure. A byproduct of this process though is lust and Kathi’s capacity to control this byproduct was running out. Soon the lust to be taken by her father would overwhelm the desire for punishment and her false plea’s for him to stop spanking her would be replaced by a truthful and voracious begging to be fucked.

Jon was brushing his hand across the hot red spots on his daughter’s ass as he listened to, but ignored his daughter’s pleas for mercy, Jon removed his hand from Kathi’s ass not that in the state she was in she would notice anything that insignificant. But neither the influence of the pain/pleasure or the insatiable lust could block the effects of Jon’s next two swift blows. Both landed on spots that had already received the attention of Jon’s punishment and the increase in pain because of that was exponential.

Kathi’s cry was real as her minds ability to process pain as pleasure was overwhelmed. Her tear was real, but it was lost in the thousands of water drops that clung to all surfaces in the shower. Also lost was her ability to contain the byproduct of her pain to pleasure process. And control of something like that, once lost can never be regained. Kathi’s lust burned like a wildfire and it would not burn itself out, it could only be extinguished.

And she begged her father to extinguish it, to fuck her, hard; to take her now. What was he waiting for she screamed. She released the hold she had on her ankles and put her hands out in front of her assuming a position on all fours, projecting her dripping pussy up at her father. “TAKE ME!, FILL ME!, FUCK ME!, MAKE ME CUM!, CUM IN ME!, JAM IT, SHOVE IT!, RAM IT IN ME!, HARD!, HARD!, HARDER!, POUND ME DAMNIT!, POUND ME!” she yelled.

Jon was sure Kathi had no idea what she was saying. She was thrusting her pussy up at him as she repeated her litany of sexual demands. In addition to being sure that Kathi had no control what so ever over her actions, Jon was equally sure that whatever control he had over his would be limited to only the next few moments and his daughter’s pornographic parade of words wasn’t helping. Jon bent over and wrapped his arms around his daughter’s waist and lifted the flailing, yelling girl off the floor. He held her tightly against his chest and stomach. Her arms and legs stuck straight out in front of them, he used them like a battering ram to push open the shower door. Jon walked out of the bathroom and across his bedroom all the while struggling to maintain his grip on the naked wild woman in his arms. He got to his bed and threw her forward on to it, she landed face down and spread eagle. He landed between her sprawled legs with the tip of his hard thick meat already pressing the lips of Kathi’s wet slippery pussy apart.

Kathi felt it too and before Jon could do anything Kathi had thrust her hips into the air, this made her father penetrate her and she succeeded in burying the top half of her fathers throbbing cock into her own throbbing, sloppy, hot cunt. Each of them let out their own animal like sound as the exquisite pleasure of their joining hit each of them at the same moment. Kathi recovered first though, she pushed herself up on her hands and pulled up her legs up under her, assuming a squatting like position in front of her father. She pushed backwards with all her strength, using her arms and legs to complete the act of self-impalement on her father’s rock hard cock. Jon’s groan at the pleasure of burying himself in his daughter was drowned out completely by an unearthly wail as Kathi felt herself being filled by her father. No not filled, expanded. Her father’s long, broad man meat filled every ounce of space that Kathi’s body naturally provided and then it pushed her insides away to clear the rest of the space if required.

Jon saw himself disappear into his daughter, the sight of his dick being swallowed by his daughters flaming pink pussy multiplied the already immeasurable pleasure he derived from the feeling of his dick being consumed by his daughters flaming hot pussy.

When Kathi completed the consumption of her father they both instinctively paused to enjoy the moment. She paused to revel in the feeling of being overstuffed by the intrusion of her father hugeness inside her. She let out a contented sigh, she could feel the blood pumping through the veins that strained the skin of her fathers shaft as it pressed against the walls of her vagina. And he paused to bask in the intense delight of Kathi’s pussy squeezing against him from all sides. Kathi was so hot and tight, so hot and smooth, so hot and soft. Oh hell he thought to himself, she was just plain hot. Jon noticed that Kathi seemed to have collapsed from the effort it took to shove herself down the length of his shaft so Jon assumed the responsibility for continuing the fucking.

He slipped his hands around the front of Kathi’s legs and slipped them to the top of her legs wedging his hands between the tops of her thighs and her belly as she was bent over in front of him. He pulled on his daughter grinding himself even farther inside Kathi as he compressed the cheeks of her ass against him. Kathi groaned as she felt him bury his cock so impossibly deep inside her.

“Ohhhh daddy, yesss daddy, that’s sooo good, I’m such a slut daddy, I’m your slut," Kathi started rotating her hips, grinding herself against her father. Jon’s groaned at the seductive movement of his daughter’s body. Through here groaning Jon could make out Kathi saying the words, “fuck your little slut daddy, fuck her real good."

Jon drew himself almost all the way out of Kathi before jerking on her hips and pile-driving his meat back into her. Kathi howled with ecstasy mixed with agony as enormity of her father’s manhood invaded her. Kathi was loosing the ability to speak. She was limited to noises of various volumes, grunts, groans and gasps as she lay there letting her father thrust himself into her. Kathi greeted the eruption of her fathers orgasm with a moan louder than most. She felt a hot flood moving through her as her father strained to empty himself completely inside her.

Jon was howling like an undead spirit now as he felt his hot load boiling up the length of his rod and pouring out deep inside his little girl. As he spent himself inside her Jon saw Kathi reach down between her legs and few moments later her own orgasm detonated inside her. With Kathi’s orgasm wracking her body Jon slowed his pace and just held himself inside Kathi until she had finished. When she did Kathi spread herself face down, flat on daddys bed. Jon laid out flat partly on top of her and partly next to her. His once raging hard-on was deflating inside his daughter.

Finally catching his breath enough to speak, Jon wheezed “God Kathi, you’re such a slut”

Kathi just smiled to herself and said “thank you daddy."