Shower Steam

Story Info
I pleasure you in the shower.
1.3k words
3.7
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started by lighting a few candles in the bathroom and turning all the lights out. You were fully dressed and then I began to kiss you. Lightly at first but slowly becoming more intense. You responded by rubbing your body up against mine. I slowly kissed down your neck and your shoulders as I slid the arms of your tank top off. I kept kissing down your body, stopping at your breasts, where I slowly played with your nipples. While I sucked on one, I lightly twisted and squeezed the other. You moaned in pleasure. You then pulled me back up to kiss you again.

As I'm kissing you pulled my shirt off and rubbed your hands across my chest. My hands found their way to your ass and pulled our bodies closer together. You then shoved me away and made me sit down. Once I sat down, you started to slowly take off your pants, teasing me. Once your jeans came off, you had nothing on but a pair of boy-cut panties. They made your ass look amazing. You proceeded to dance slowly to the music that had been playing, rhythmically moving your body to the music.

Then you turned around and bent over, giving me an amazing view of your ass. Once you stood back up, you put both your thumbs in either side of your panties, and slowly pulled them down. Before I could get to you, you slipped into the shower, which had been running and was full of steam. I quickly got up and pulled off my pants and boxer shorts. At this point I was fully aroused. I stepped into the shower with you and your body was already wet with the warm water.

I stood behind you and you handed me your vanilla scented body wash. You put your ass right up against me and I began to slowly rub the body wash on your stomach. I worked in small smooth circles and started work my way up your body. When I got to your breasts, I gently washed the underside of your breasts. I then proceeded to lightly kneed your breasts and play with your nipples. The hot water was streaming against both of us. You were totally into it and grinding your body against mine.

I started moving back down your body and start to rub your legs. I focused on your calves and run my hands up and down them. Then I massaged your thighs. I paid special attention on the inside of your thighs and almost go all the way up. I let one of my fingers slowly drift across your pussy and you let out a slight moan. You shoved your ass up against my cock and spread your legs a little wider. I took one finger and rub it against your pussy. You wanted me to put it inside you, but I let the anticipation grow.

Finally when you couldn't take the anticipation any more I let the finger slip in. I slowly moved it in and out. After a couple of seconds of this, I began to massage your clit. I moved my finger in a "come hither" motion and you loved it. I slipped a second finger in and you gasped with pleasure. As I moved my fingers in and out I kissed on the side of your neck. You reached back and reached to play with my balls. I whispered in your ear "I want this to be about you right now" and lead you to the marble shelf/seat in the shower.

I sat you down and knelt in front of you. The shower water splashed against you and the back of my head as I slowly started to kiss the insides of your thighs. You grabbed the hair on back of my head and put my face exactly where you want it. I lightly kissed your outer folders and you grabbed the hair on the back of my head even harder. I reached up with my fingers and spread your lips. You could feel my breath against your pussy. You moved to grind against my face. I entered you with my tongue. You were amazed how far my tongue could reach inside you. Then I took your clit in my mouth and gently sucked on it while simultaneously flicking my tongue over and around. At this point you could take no more.

You wanted me inside you. You whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me." I stood up, the water still streaming against us and you saw my fully aroused cock. You noticed that it is bigger than you expected and reached out and take it in your hand. You guided me down to where you were sitting. I began to run my cock across your outer folds. The teasing was unbearable.

You put your hands on my ass and tried to thrust me in, but I was stronger. I whispered in your ear, "tell me what you want" and you responded "I want you to fuck me." I looked you deeply into your eyes and began to kiss you. As I'm kissing you, you felt my cock enter you. You were plenty wet between the shower and your excitement and my cock slid in smoothly. I kept sliding it in until you felt that you are completely filled. Then I slid in a little more. At first I moved slowly, in and out. I looked into your eyes and you saw an intense passion in mine. Our bodies rubbed up wet against each other as the shower continued to rain on us.

I began to move faster and you started to buck your hips with me. Our bodies were moving in unison as I continued to move in and out. At this point you felt that you need to be in control. You stood me up and pushed me slightly by the shoulders so I sat down on the seat. Then you climbed on top of me. You moaned in pleasure as you slid down my pole. You began to ride me. Up and down. Going so far up that just the tip was inside you and then back down.

I ran a hand through your hair and lightly but firmly pulled on your hair. I couldn't help but stare at your beauty as the water splashed against you and you move up and down. You began to feel an orgasm come on and you start to move faster. You dug your fingers into my back as you ride me. Just then I took one of your nipples in my mouth and lightly nibbled on it. This sent waves of pleasure through you. I felt you start to contract around my cock and you breathed heavier. You let out a primal moan and slid all the way down my cock. You closed your eyes and leaned your head back and had a complete orgasm. You looked at me expecting me to be done, but were surprised to learn I was still ready to go.

My goal was to make you have multiple orgasm. I pulled you towards me and we shared a deep kiss. Your hand slid down my body to my balls where you lightly played with them. Soon my cock was almost completely hard again and you began to run your hand up and down it. You wondered what I could have left or what I have in mind. I stood up with my body right against you. My cock was smashed against your stomach and then I turned you around.

You were slightly confused as I put my hands on your shoulders and encouraged you to lean over. You put your hands up against the tile as I entered you in a modified doggie-style position. This time there was no teasing. We were both ready for it.

I entered you fully. You felt my balls slap against you and were amazed at how I am able to get more penetration than before. My pulsing cock moved in and out and you lean against the tile wall. I gently but firmly smacked your ass, which sent even more waves of pleasure through your body.

To be continued...