Shower Surprise

Story Info
An unwanted shower erection becomes exciting
1.3k words
3.9
145.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers

One of my wife’s friends was having a birthday and we were putting the finishing touches on a party at our house. Family and friends would be arriving soon and I was running late. I was in the shower when my brother Brian and his wife arrived. With the wives talking in the kitchen Brian came into the bathroom as I was showering to chat about sports and our respective jobs. Our master bath is very large and open to the bedroom. The shower is a frameless, clear glass shower that provides no privacy whatsoever. While I am comfortable showering with other guys in a locker room setting it was a little odd showering in front of someone – even if it was my brother. At any rate, I carried on my end of the conversation with Brian over the sound of the shower while I washed my hair and he leaned against the vanity countertop.

As I showered I noticed a couple of times that Brian glanced down my body as I faced him. I suppose it was normal for one guy to check out another guy’s equipment. And since we had not seen each other nude in years I just attributed it to natural curiosity. That’s why I was so surprised and shocked when I almost immediately got an erection. Completely spontaneous, it grew to close to full size in seconds without any physical indication to let me know it was coming on. I quickly turned my back to Brian and tried to continue my shower but I knew he had seen my cock spring to life. I let the water hit my chest trying to figure out what to do. I could tell that my erection was not going to subside anytime soon. Why hadn’t he left the bathroom I wondered as I tried to continue the conversation hoping that my dick would go down or he would leave. But instead our conversation carried on. All I could think was that he was afraid that if he left it would acknowledge my erection and embarrass us both.

As I tried to think of anything to lose my hard on I realized instead that I liked the inappropriateness of my erection. I was becoming excited by the possibility of my cock being seen – even if it was by another guy and even if he was my brother. I wondered if those facts contributed to my excitement. Finally, I decided there wasn't much I could do about the situation. I turned around and tried to act as casually as I could, ignoring my prick bouncing in front of me with every move. Brian looked down and then quickly away, clearly not knowing what to do with the sight of my hard penis. I asked him a question to carry on the conversation thinking that it would divert our attention. Instead, he looked back at me to answer but after a few words dropped his gaze to my cock. When he realized what he had done he quickly looked back up and blushed. Much to my surprise, his look added to my excitement and made my erection even harder. It was sticking out with a slight upward curve catching water and cascading it off the head all the time swaying obscenely.

By this time I was ready to get out of the shower. I no longer wanted my erection to go down. I wanted to put my hard cock on display. I got out without using the towel to cover myself. My cock was literally throbbing and bouncing as I stood in front of Brian to dry off. I could not believe how I was getting off on having my brother see my cock. In fact, it was more than having him see it; I was showing it to him – making him look at it. Instead of turning around to dry off, I faced him while we talked. He was now sitting on the side of the bathtub and was at eye level with my dick which I was pointing at him – very intentionally. As I dried my hair I could feel (and actually hear) my dick slap against my thighs. He had no where to look except at my dick. I knew he was embarrassed and that he couldn’t believe what I was doing but he tried to remain casual.

I was done drying my body but instead of putting underwear on right away to cover my dick I put on my shirt, buttoning it slowly while facing him and looking him in the eyes – daring him to look elsewhere and watching him when he did. My cock sticks out between the front tails of the shirt and is still clearly visible. Having the shirt on almost draws attention to my erection.

Now I don't even get eye contact from Brian. He is looking at my erection and then, when he looks up and sees that I am watching him stare at my cock, is very embarrassed. But he looks back at my cock without even pretending not to - and he isn't paying attention to the conversation. I know that my face is flushed and I am breathing hard and having trouble talking. If my erection was not enough of an indication it is now very clear to us both that I am very excited. My cock is throbbing and twitching as Brian looks at it. I wonder if I might climax while standing in front of him. I am aware that I have been unconsciously twitching my cock and making it bounce in an effort to satisfy my need for some stimulation. I follow Brian’s eyes and look down at my cock. For the first time we are both looking at it – acknowledging my erection. I see that it has a bright, clear bead of liquid on it that is starting to drip down the head.

I grin almost challengingly at Brian. I think for a minute of asking him if he likes what he was looking at – I don’t put voice to the thought thankfully. But I am impossibly excited by the situation - by his shock as much as by his eyes on my penis. I wonder if he is equally excited. I look at his crotch but I cannot tell. I feel almost out of control. I want him to do or say something but I have no idea what. I am dying to reach down, grab the wet head in the palm of my hand and push the head through the circle formed by my thumb and finger and then slowly stroke down the shaft. I am sure I would come and probably hit him with the spray. I would love to see his reaction to that. This thought gives way to another - what if I walked up to him and demanded that he suck my dick – would he bend forward and, without a word take the slick and throbbing purple head in his mouth?

I am considering these thoughts and others when my wife walks in to say the other guests are arriving. She sees that I have only a shirt on and that my dick is pointing up through it - the head is now completely wet and pulses. Her words are swallowed in mid sentence. She is clearly shocked for a moment and actually jumps when she sees that I am standing with my erection no more than 3 feet from my brother. She looks over at Brian (she said later she thought he might have his dick out too) then looks back at me.

"Well that looks pretty serious" she says casually and walks out of the room.

Brian, red faced and dry mouthed stands and walks past me quickly. He follows my wife out of the room but not before I see the bulge in the front of his pants. I am left with an erection that only goes down after several strokes resulting in one of the most powerful climaxes I have ever had.

km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers