Shower Time

Story Info
Introduced to the world of golden showers.
6.1k words
4.55
61.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
135 Followers

When I was 19, my girlfriend and I discovered something, although I suspect that along with many other things we discovered, she orchestrated it. Judy was 21 with long blonde hair and blue eyes and she was very attractive without being beautiful. She had long legs, which she considered her major asset and she had a nice backside. Her tits were large, she wore 36C bras, but her tits always spilled out of them (when she wore them).

We had known each other for about 5 years, but had only been together for about 6 months at this stage. She had told me that when she was 18, she was at a disco at the local club when an older guy was trying to crack on to her. She told him that she wasn't interested and he asked her if she minded if he had a wank. It was late and there weren't a lot of people left and they were at a table against the back wall of the room. She was intrigued, because she hadn't seen a guy masturbate before so she said OK. The guy took his cock out and started pulling himself. J said she couldn't take her eyes off it. She looked around and nobody could see them unless they came right up to the table, but the chance was always there. She was wearing a skirt and skimpy white knickers and she pulled the skirt up and spread her legs to show the guy. As soon as he saw her panty covered pussy, he started to come. The chance of being caught, the sight of the guy coming and the fact she was flashing at him turned her on so much that she came too, without being touched.

From that day forward she was hooked on showing herself off, watching men masturbate and being in situations where she might be caught, to the point that one day about 4 years later, we were camped at a 3 day rock festival with two friends. We were horny as hell. Judy had been sitting around the campsite, which was on the way to the main stage for many people, only wearing a short skirt. Her tits were on display for all to see (which was literally thousands) and whenever she saw a bloke she fancied, she'd give him a flash of pussy. We slipped into the tent we were all staying for a quick fuck.

I whipped Judy's skirt up and quickly unzipped my jeans and pulled my already hard cock out. I pushed it inside her with great ease and due to all that had been going on, plus the fact there was a better than average chance one of out friends would come into the tent, I gave her three quick pumps and came. I had never come so quickly in my life. I started to apologise to J and she said "Don't worry, I started cumming before you did." Her flashing fetish fitted in well with me. I liked to read magazines where readers sent in their own photos, so the girls were those who liked being photographed in explicit poses and not those who were in it for the money.

I invested in a Polaroid camera and we used to have photo nights at home. We also used to indulge in some outdoor fun, sucking and fucking in situations where someone might see us. Judy suggested that we should combine the two and have a photo session outdoors. She said she knew a really good spot. She was a nurse, so she had days off during the week and I had a sickie on one of those days. We liked to take chances, but if we did it on the weekend we would almost certainly have been caught.

We set off in the car, taking a picnic basket full of goodies with us. Judy was wearing a short pink frilly skirt and a white see through halter top that showed more than just a bit of cleavage, especially with no bra. I found J's nipples to be amazing, despite having fair skin, they were dark brown. When she wasn't in a state of excitement, the coloured area around them was quite big and the nipples themselves were almost indiscernible.

When she was excited, the coloured area would pucker and shrink in size quite dramatically and her nipples would stick out almost a full inch. This was the case now and as well as being able to see them quite clearly through her top, they made small mounds in it as well. She directed towards the Blue Mountains and after we passed Penrith she spotted a bottle shop and told me to pull in so we could buy a couple of bottles of wine, which I thought was unusual as she normally drank scotch.

She told me to follow her in about 1 minute. When I went into the shop, I could see that it was empty apart from the shop assistant who was about the same age as me. He didn't even acknowledge me when I walked as his eyes were fixed on something else. I followed his gaze and saw that Judy was checking out some wine at the bottom of the rack, bending at the waste and showing off her round arse, covered by her skimpy white knickers. You could quite clearly see the shape of the outline of her pussy lips as well.

She chose a bottle of red wine and then went to the white wine fridge, which was closer to the counter. She had a look at some more wine at the bottom, but this time she faced the counter and squatted. The guy had a clear view straight up her dress and the dirty bitch had pulled her knickers up into her slit so her flaps were hanging over the edges. She picked a bottle of white and a couple of small bottles of West Coast Cooler and took them to the counter. The guy tried hard to put the bottles into a bag, but it took a while because he couldn't take his eyes off her tits. When he finally got them in, she smiled at him with her dark red lips (she didn't need lipstick) and said, "I'll need a screw too." The guy's jaw just dropped and she said "You know, to open the bottles."

She finished the transaction and I bought a packet of smokes and met her back in the car. She was drinking a cooler and told me drive close to the window of the shop. As we approached we could see the guy looking and she pulled her top down, showing him her tits in all their glory. I took off up the road and she said "That was so fucking good. I'm randy as hell." She finished off the cooler and put her feet up on the dash. I quickly looked down to see her pull her panties to the side, exposing her neatly shaved pussy. I had to keep looking at the road and next I could hear a slurping sound. I looked down again and she was fucking herself with the small cooler bottle. My cock started getting stiff, but there was nothing I could do. I looked for somewhere to pull over, but by the time I found somewhere, she had brought herself off and was tucking into the second bottle of cooler.

Soon after she told me to turn off the highway and she directed me through some progressively less populated streets until we came to a dead end car park, where a few other cars were parked, but there were no people around. The place was surrounded with bush and there were a couple of walking tracks leading away from the car park. I took the picnic basket out of the boot and put the wine bottles in it. Judy checked the signs on the different tracks and then pointed to one and said "This is it, but why don't we have a glass of wine before we set off?" I used the "screw" to open the bottle of red and we had not one, but two glasses.

I was pretty keen to start taking some photos and I would have done so there and then, but I only had 24 photos to take. You have to remember that in those days (about 1980) there were no digital cameras and Polaroid film was quite expensive. I picked up the picnic basket and picnic rugs we had brought and off we set.

We had come across a couple of smaller tracks off the main track and when we came to the third one Judy said "Let's go down this one." It seemed to me she knew exactly where she was going. We got a little way down the small track and Judy said "I need to pee really badly, will you keep a look out for me?" She new very well I wouldn't look out for anything and I'd watch her. I hadn't seen a woman piss before and I wasn't going to miss this.

Instead of slipping her panties down a little way and keeping her legs closed, she took them right off and squatted with her legs wide apart. She steadied herself with her right hand (she was left handed) and spread her lips with the middle and index fingers of her left hand. I can still remember seeing her pee hole open up before a steady stream of piss came out. I was fascinated by it and couldn't take my eyes of the scene before me. When she finished, I looked at Judy and she was looking at my crotch with a big smile on her face. I hadn't even realized until that time that I had developed a grade 1 erection and my cock was making a huge tent in my shorts.

She wiped herself with her panties and stood up, before coming over to me and putting her panties in my shorts pocket, pressing her big tits against me and sticking her tongue in my mouth as she rubbed my cock through my shorts. She pulled her mouth away from mine, almost sucking my tongue out of my head and said "Looks like someone enjoyed that." I didn't know what to say. I guess I was a bit embarrassed about getting a hard on from watching her piss. I picked up the gear and we walked on until we came to the end of the small track. At the end there was a small round clearing, about 15 metres in diameter. I put the two picnic rugs down in the middle and Judy suggested we finish the bottle of red before we started. I was happy enough to do that and we ate some goodies and even started the bottle of white.

We had a bit of a routine when we had our photo sessions, J would pose for me and when I saw something I really liked and knew she'd like too, I'd take a snap. She kneeled on the rugs and looked into the camera with a sultry look, bending forward so her tits were bulging out of her top and the nipples were threatening to pop out. Judy smiled at me and said "Why don't you take your clothes off." She saw my hesitation, when we fucked outside, we usually kept our clothes on so we could cover up if someone actually came near. She said "You're expecting me to pose out here, I don't see why you shouldn't be naked too, besides I like to watch your cock get stiff while I pose."

I couldn't really argue with that, so I took my clothes off, displaying my shaved, semi-erect cock. Her smile as she stared at it, made me more comfortable. Judy started posing again and pulled her top down, like she did at the bottle shop and her nipples were so hard, there was hardly any coloured area around them still showing. That was my first photo. She turned around and got on her knees and slowly bent forward as far as she could. The result of this was that her short skirt slipped up and exposed bare cunt peeking out below her little brown hole and that was the second photo. She posed a few other ways and my cock rose steadily until it was as stiff as it was going to get. She purred "Now that's what I like to see."

Judy knew that I wouldn't take too many "R rated" photos because of the film limitations and she soon moved on to more hardcore poses. She half laid down and opened her legs wide, pulling her lips apart and exposing her hard clit. Judy's pussy was a sight to behold. Although she tanned well, those parts of her skin that weren't exposed to the sun, such as the outer lips of her shaved cunt, were very white. This was in stark contrast to her inner lips which were very pink. As Judy got more turned on, her outer lips would begin to swell and redden and her inner lips would get pinker. The inside of her pussy was a different shade of pink and would also get darker as she got hornier. I could tell she was very horny now and took a photo of her wide open cunt.

Judy leaned over and took her vibrator out of the picnic basket. It was about 7 inches long and was studded all over. She rubbed it up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet. She turned it on and placed the tip against her clit, using her fingers to wrap her lips around it. This was something that really got her going and it was something she usually did when she was close to cumming. She stopped, put the vibrator down and took her clothes off completely. She looked me in the yes and said "I'm going to fucking enjoy this." She laid down and pushed the studded vibrator inside her and with quick wrist movements started fucking herself with it.

All this time I was taking photos of the action. She told me not to take too many yet as she pushed the vibrator deep inside herself and propped herself on one elbow. She took her hand off the vibrator and it slid out of her cunt really slowly as she used her hand to raise her breast to her mouth and took the hard nipple inside and started sucking it. When she did this the vibrator shot out of her pussy, like a missile.

Judy said that the vibrator wasn't enough and she reached and grabbed the empty red wine bottle. My cock started dribbling pre-cum juices at the thought of her fucking herself with the neck of the bottle and I had even touched myself! She started fucking her pussy with the neck of the bottle and put the tip of the vibrator against her clit. I could see by the colour of her cunt that she was turned on like never before. Her eyes were glazed and she was in a world of her own, seemingly looking past the camera and not into it, which she loved to do. Rather than lying with her head back, she strained to keep it up and also strained to push the bottle further inside her.

This was not easy to accomplish, if you've ever seen a red wine bottle, they don't gradually get thicker like a beer bottle, they get real thick, real quick. Despite this, she managed to get it inside her and once she'd done this, it wasn't hard to push more and more of it inside. She took about ¾ of the bottle into her cunt and then started fucking herself with it with short fast strokes. It was stretching her and she was loving it. She kept moving the vibrator in small circles and soon she screamed that she was coming. Her body convulsed twice and then she pulled the bottle out, but kept the vibrator on her clit. I then saw, what to this day, is the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

I have seen many cocks, dildoes, vibrators and a variety of other things pulled out of many cunts and what usually happens that the walls of the pussy close in behind what is being pulled out. I don't know if it was the sheer thickness of the bottle or the timing of it being pulled out, or both, but J's pussy didn't close behind it. It stayed open and rather than being able to see a little way in, her pussy walls were an almost perfect O shape and past that I could only see blackness. That, however, was not the horniest part. As her cunt walls stayed open they also contracted and expanded again, at least 8 times in orgasmic spasms. What I was witnessing was what her cunt would do as it might do when she orgasmed with my cock inside her.

I felt compelled to do something, so I threw the camera down and put head between her legs to lick her. She pushed my head away and shouted "NO." I then tried to put one of her nipples in my mouth to suck it and she grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest and said "Don't do anything, just hold me." She told me later that her whole body was like it was in shock and any touching just made her feel like she was receiving an electric shock. We stayed like that for about 3 minutes, me with my arse in the air, feeling a bit stupid and very exposed. She finally let go of me and said that there was someone watching us.

I had been aware of the man in the bushes for some time and I know that Judy was aware of him too, at least from the time she started looking past the camera. She said, as if she had just seen him there, "Let's put a show on for him. Stand up while I suck you off." I certainly wasn't going to argue with that. I stood up and positioned myself so that I side on to where the stranger was and he'd have a good view of the action. My cock had deflated a lot while my arse was in the air and J took it in her mouth and sucked it, tasting the pre-cum juices and fondling my balls. It didn't take long for me to get hard again and Judy looked up at me and told me to lay down facing the area where our voyeur was.

Instead of climbing onto me, facing me as she normally would, Judy turned her back to me and faced the man in the bushes, holding my stiff pole and sliding down on it in one go. She slowly slid up my pole until I nearly came out of her hole and then slid slowly back down again. At the same time she was rubbing her hard clit. Looking around her, I could see that the guy had come out of the bushes and was openly wanking. I knew that Judy wouldn't take her eyes off him and would be getting off on it big time. She said "He's cumming, fuck me hard." At first I thought she had said she was cumming, but then realized she wanted me to fuck her hard so she could cum at the same time as him. I did as I was told and as soon as I saw the white cream spurting from his cock, Judy's pussy started spasming around my cock. She pushed down hard on me for about ten seconds and just as I was close to cumming myself, she jumped off me and told me to stand up so I could come in her mouth.

She positioned herself so that I had my back to the man, who had now gone back into the bushes. Instead of taking the head of my cock straight into her mouth anmd bringing me off straight away, Judy started licking her juices from my pole. Whenever she gave me head she always looked me in the eye the whole time, but this time she was looking to her right and out of the corner of my eye, I realised another man was enjoying the show, but he was still pulling himself. Judy must have spotted him and wanted to continue the show. Having a feel for these things, she must have realized he was close to cumming and started sucking and wanking me in earnest.

I looked across and saw him quicken his strokes when Judy took her mouth away from my cock. Another thing she always did when blowing me to make sure my cock was in her mouth, so she didn't miss any of my cream, but not this time. This time she opened her mouth wide to catch what she could and to make sure the man watching could see me cumming. She stroked my cock in what seemed to be perfect synchroncity with the bloke watching and sure enough, as soon as I started spurting my hot spunk into her mouth and onto her tits, he came as well, in buckets. J had her mouth pointed towards me, but her eyes were definitely looking at him. When my spunk started to subside, she my helmet in her mouth, licking all the spunk off it. Then she looked up at me and smiled with this faraway look in her eyes.

The second man who had been watching us scooted off pretty quickly and we put our clothes back on and sat down and finished off our food and wine. About half an hour later we set off back to car and we were about halfway back down when I realized I needed to pee. I told J and put down our gear. She asked me if she could hold my cock while I pissed and I just shrugged and thought "why not?" I pulled the front of my shorts down to free my flaccid cock and balls and Judy knelt beside me and grabbed it and pointed it towards the bushes. All the wine and sexual action meant that I had a pretty full bladder and I peed a lot.

Judy's face was close to it and she watched intently. When I finished, she shook the drops off, a lot more times than I would have myself and then started moving her hand up and down the shaft, as if she were trying to milk every last drop out. This also had another, pretty obvious effect and my cock started to get hard again. When I was fully erect, Judy moved around in front of me, took her panties out of my pocket and wiped my cock. She then started licking around the head, paying particular attention to the underside. She took my in her mouth and started humming, which she knew I loved and then I felt something warm and wet on my leg. I looked down and realized she was pissing on me. I came immediately, spraying another load of spunk in her mouth. When I finished she wiped my leg with her panties and put them in a plastic bag from the picnic hamper.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
135 Followers
12