Shower Voyeur (Her Not Me)

Story Info
The time I was voyeured in the shower by a female roommate.
810 words
3.96
25.9k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

There was a time when I was in my early 20's. I worked at a coffee shop and rented with roommates. The roommates were a couple, in fact. He was a lab tech and she was fresh into nursing. Too bad they weren't those sweet sexy nurse uniforms from the movies, just simple scrubs, which she still somehow pulled off as super hot.

Her hair had a bouncy curl, gorgeous blue eyes and 1 adorable dimple. Did I mention she had an amazing rack?? Her breasts were phenomenal. I know, I would eventually see them in all their glory but I'm getting ahead of myself. Where was I? ... hair, check...rack, double check... A nice rump and juicy legs. Probably had a few pounds on but so evenly distributed it just made her voluptuouslier.

We all smoked pot together, hung out, nothing out of the ordinary. I had a little thing for her, I admit sheepishly; she was easy on the eyes, friendly and weed-friendly, just a cool girl all around. It seemed there was a mutual attraction between us but I passed it off as just her friendliness and my desire mixing. Even when one night we had all been out drinking, us 3 and others. At the end of the night we were just sitting around passing around a few joints. Her guy was pretty tired and had to work next morning so he went off to his bed to sleep. They had separate bedrooms as they only got together after living together there, but usually they both slept in his or her bed. She was not working the next day and stayed up late with me and another couple guy friends.

Don't get too excited, now, this is not the crux of the story, just laying some foundation. She piped up that she had her nipple pierced, to which I instinctively refused to believe without proof. Without much issue she turned to me, told me to promise it wasn't going to be sexual and she'd show me ...to which I lied-through-my-teeth agreed it wouldn't be sexual. Still thinking she was bluffing. She hiked up her shirt on one side, her glorious breast directly in view. And of course being the gentleman that I am I instinctively flicked the hoop, as a sort of 'is-that-real?' kinda move. I was loaded...and stoned, aaaaand turned on, it's lucky I didn't just stare!! That was it. No big deal to her, seemingly. A huge turn on to me. I was cranking one out not more than a ½-hour later.

Another time we both had the day off, her partner was already at work, it was mid morning. She traipses into my room in her oversized tee shirt, socks and (presumably) knickers, crawls up onto my bed with a loaded bong in hand and sits next to me leaning on her free hand, resting in between my spread legs under the covers, of course. If I hadn't already had morning wood I certainly did now. A pretty girl half naked on my bed, offering weed. We smoked a bit and got in lazy clothes for a day of video games and takeout. What could be better??

Anyways, I had always noticed that she was either going to her bedroom when I was getting a shower or coming from after I had finished. It happened once too often so I vowed to see what was going on. I had a look around the bathroom and found a pencil-width hole in the wall under the mirror cabinet, facing the shower. AS you guessed by now, the other side of the wall was her bedroom. Once I had the house to myself next, I snuck into her room and found the hole in her closet behind a stack of sweaters on a shelf. Removing the sweaters I could clearly see straight into the shower. My mind racing at the thought of being spied on when I was undressing before or toweling off afterwards.

I did what any warm-blooded man would do. I pretended to accidentally rip down the shower curtain, then bought a transparent one so she could watch me WHILE I showered too. It was so hottttt. I was a little creeped out but I was far too turned on by the idea she craved me so much she'd go out of her way to perhaps get her jollies off while watching me scrub up. I really gave her a show one day, having a little fun with myself while taking an extra long shower. I figure if she was perverted enough to be peeping me in the shower then she might enjoy seeing me stroking off. There's no way I could figure out if she was into it or not...or was there??

Part 2 maybe?

Want to hear more of our innocent encounters???

Subob
Subob
81 Followers