Showering With My Sexy Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

"Ohhhh!" she moaned over and over. I kissed her lips and her body was wet with a thin film of sweat. She crushed her lips against mine and thrust her tongue inside my mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh what did you do to me? I almost went crazy. Why had we never thought to try that before? I can't do you right now; my body seemed to shatter when I came. Can I wait just a little? Please? "Betsy gasped. I kissed her lips softly and stroked her body letting her calm down.

We lay for a while as she caught her breath and I stroked her gently. She returned my caresses. I kissed her lips and looked into her beautiful eyes. "I think you really enjoyed that, didn't you, Sweet Lover?" She just nodded her head and grinned at me.

"Love, that was the most exciting, most thrilling thing I have ever done. I loved the taste of your sweet pussy and of all the limited number I've tasted, yours is the sweetest tasting pussy of the lot, and the odor is divine. I could become a Lesbian without ever looking back. It was so thrilling to have you explode while I kissed your pussy. When you came you spurted your pussy juice out into my mouth and it tasted delicious. "

I pulled her close and slid down to her pussy. "Tess sent you a personal kiss to be delivered by me!" I said as I kissed her pussy and slid my tongue along her delicious slit. I flicked her clit then kissed her pussy a couple of times. "She said she wanted to eat your sweet young pussy herself, but that was from her, and Dotty said she wants to eat your pussy too. How do you like that?"

Her eyes popped open wide, "Your sister said that? And Dotty -- the cheerleader? Wild. Little ole me?" I assured her that it was true. She was grinning from ear to ear and thrust her hips upward for another kiss. I naturally obliged her.

We got out of bed and used the bathroom then went stark naked into the kitchen and got some soda and snacks and came back to bed. We snacked and caressed each other till Betsy said she was ready to make love to me. We lay just kissing and it got both of us very hot. Her hands went to my body and caressed me, then dropped down to caress my pussy and slipped a finger inside. I lay back and let her do whatever she wanted to do. We had talked about the "G" spot and with a little help from me; she found it and began to stroke it. It felt fantastic. She kissed her way slowly to my pussy and kissed my mount of Venus before she finally got up the courage to part my pussy lips with her tongue and spread my inner lips wide. She planted her tongue along my crevice and licked from bottom to top. Her head popped up.

"Uhhhh, you taste delicious. We should have thought of this a long time ago. It smells divine too. I want to eat your pussy for the rest of the night. Mnnnn!" she hummed as she went back to my spread sex. She slid two fingers deep inside me and stroked my "G" spot and moved her lips up to suck my clit and delightfully tongue it. She was doing a superb job of making love to my pussy for the first time. I wondered how it would feel to have Brandi make slow love to just me, with no one else around. Maybe I could make that happen later. She said she wanted to taste all three of us.

Betsy and I made love for the longest time. I taught her the most wonderful way to make love to another woman, a 69! Kiss after kiss, climax after climax till we were wonderfully completely exhausted. We put on our PJ's cuddled spoon fashion and slipped off to a very sound sleep. We never knew when her folks came back. The next morning at breakfast her mother commented on how glowing and lovely we both looked. We looked at each other and grinned and told her it was the long restful sleep we'd had. If she only knew!

I headed home after breakfast and Tess and Dottie were still in bed cuddled together beautifully naked. I quietly undressed, slipped into the bed and snuggled up to Dottie's back. She didn't move so I slid my hand around her and cupped one bare breast. She pushed her butt back against me and went back to sleep. I felt so warm and at peace I drifted off to sleep.

An hour later Sis woke me up with a kiss and kissed Dottie till she awoke too. They had lots of questions about Betsy and if we had made love. I told them all the juicy details as they got dressed. Finally we got around to the question we were all trying not to think about, Mom and how she would respond when she got back and found out about our sex escapades. We batted it around while we went to the kitchen and they made breakfast for themselves. I drank a glass of OJ and couldn't eat a thing.

Time seemed to drag and noon came and we heard the car enter the garage. We all sat at in the den while waiting for them to come in, nervous at the thought of what was coming. When they did come in it was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, kisses and hugs all around and they went to their bedroom to unpack. An eternity later Mom came in with a smile on her face and told us that she wanted to talk to Tess and I alone. Dottie said she had to go home and she gave Tess a quick peck on the cheek and left.

We all sat down and Mom looked at us, her eyes moving back and forth between us. Her expression told us nothing about what she was thinking. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my mouth dry. What was coming?

Finally she scooted to the edge of her chair and looked us in the eye, back and forth. "Well, girls, Brandi told me she had come over unexpectedly and found you three in a torrid sex act. You have anything to say? Come on girls, just what do you have to say for yourselves?"

Sis and I sat silently, heads down for a couple of minutes, neither wanting to speak first. Finally Tess, the oldest said her voice very soft and I knew, her tongue, as was mine, was dry as the Sahara, "Well, Mom, it was this way------------"

To be continued---------

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers
12