Showering With My Sexy Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,018 Followers

My sex receptors turned flips inside me and my body became rigid. I cried out and my body bowed as it came to a soul wrenching climax, one of the most intense of my young life. I went on from climax to climax as Audrey expertly stroked my pussy and the wonderful spot inside. She bent forward and while her finger kneaded my "G" spot her lips sucked my clit and her tongue flicked back and forth over it. I didn't know that a climax could be so overwhelming. I screamed out my ecstasy and bucked my hips against Audrey's face. I exploded against her mouth and my body went into spasms till it could take no more pleasure and I fainted dead away.

I woke up some time later in Betsy's bed with her stroking my brow with a cool damp cloth. I didn't know where Audrey was. I wanted her to make love to me again and again.

"Well, Girlfriend, you really put on a show for us. Mom loved your sweet pussy as much as I love it. It was fantastic to watch you cum while she ate your sweet slit and Paula and I sucked your nipples. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my Mom and me. She swore me to secrecy and I had to keep up the pretense that I didn't know much about sex between us. Forgive me?" She said as she kissed my lips softly. I couldn't be mad at her and smiled and kissed her back.

"That's OK I have a few secrets I can't tell you either. Sworn to secrecy!" I said as we kissed over and over. "Your mother, God, what a body! And what a lover!"

"Mother and I have been lovers for a number of years. She loves to kiss and caress my young pussy and when she saw you and me together, making love, she wanted you also. I shouldn't tell you but there is a mirror in my bedroom right by the bed that is a two way glass, she can see from behind it. She also lets me get behind the one in her bedroom when she brings a new lady friend to the house. I get to watch them make love and they never know it. It's so sexy to watch her make love to another woman. I learn all sorts of sexy secret things by watching.

"Let's go watch. I'm sure she took a couple of ladies to her bedroom. You'll love it, being so close to the people on the other side and they don't know a thing about it. It really gets my pussy hot and we could do each other while watching her and her girlfriends. We just have to be very quiet so they don't guess about the two way mirror. I have cum I don't know how many times watching, my pussy gets sore sometimes I cum so much. Of course Mom knows I'm there and positions them to make sure I get a good view of their lovemaking."

She got me up and told me to be quiet. We moved down the hall naked and came to what looked like a closet door. She opened it and we went in. She slid a panel aside and there some three feet from us was a large bed and on it was Audrey and two of the women I'd seen at the pool. They were kissing and making love slowly. Betsy pushed a button turning on a stereo amplifier and we heard the women as if we were in the room with them.

The redhead, a natural redhead I noticed said, "Aud, you are some lover. That new friend of your daughter was out of this world. Are the two lovers?"

"Really, I don't know if they are lovers. Kit is just a friend for all I know. She just mentioned that Tess's pussy was delicious that's all. Quit thinking nasty Nan, not everyone is a super sexy lesbian like you." Audrey said with a laugh.

I was glad she pretended not to know. It kept me from being labeled a lesbian. I still don't know myself what I am, lesbian, woman, or ACDC. I guess Mom was right to hold back on labeling me. I hated to admit I was too young to tell, but actually in hard life, I guess I am too young.

It didn't take long for the three women to get together in a very intimate fashion. Soon they were sobbing and crying out their ecstasy while they got into all sorts of positions, even bringing out a long dildo attached toa harness. We were excited by all the sexual goings on so close to us and fingered each other to a number of wonderful climaxes that we had to stifle in a fashion to keep quiet. We were actually only about three feet from the edge of the bed and it felt like we could reach out and touch them. Audrey seemed almost insatiable when it came to sex. The two women were hard put to keep her climaxing as many times as she wanted them to.

"Damn, Aud, we are going to have to bring in another gal to keep up with you. I know a friend who can probably put you under the table though. She is insatiable too." Nan laughed.

"Any time, any place, Sweet Cheeks!" Audrey laughed. "What's her name?"

"Wanda, they call her "Wanda Woman." Nan replied.

"Oh, yes, I've heard of her. They say she's insatiable too, just like me. We will have to have her over some night and the three of you can see if you can wear me down!" Audrey said as she kissed the lovely redhead her hand coming up to caress a full jutting breast. .

The Nan pulled Audrey atop her and the two began to kiss and stroke each other. Paula moved down and spread Audrey's thighs wide and began to lick her spread pussy. My mouth watered at the sight, and to my delight Betsy moved down and slid her tongue inside my dripping pussy. I stroked her head while I watched her mother having sex with two women.

In my mind, I thought of myself as Nan who was licking and sucking Audrey's pussy and I found out my pussy was on fire as Betsy licked and sucked my slit. I came again and again as her mother was being stroked and licked not three feet from us. We could hear every sigh and soft moan from the three. Yes, I wanted Audrey and I wanted her daughter with us too. I exploded wondering what my own mother and my sister were doing at this moment in time. I bit my tongue to keeping from crying out loud as my universe exploded and I saw a million stars and my pussy juices drenched Betsy's mouth. Again I fainted from the intense orgasm I'd had.

Once more Betsy brought me out of my faint and when I recovered my senses, we moved back into her room. We dressed and I told her I had to go home. I made a lame excuse about feeling a little weak after my last massive climax. Her mother was not around when I finally left. I wanted to get home and find out what had gone on between Mom and Tess. I was a little out of breath when I got home but found all was quiet.

Tess was in my bed waiting for me. She'd just showered and looked delicious in a short very thin gown that left almost nothing to the imagination. She had put on a subtitle perfume too. I got excited just looking at her lightly veiled body, After all the sex I'd had that afternoon, she still got my sexual fires burning. I'll let her tell what happened in her own words. I interrupted once or twice but wanted to hear what she had done from her own sexy mouth.

Tess kissed me gently and stroked my face and began her story of the incestuous affair she'd had with Mom. "Well, I know what you want to hear, Little Sister. God, it was fantastic. Our mother is a fantastic lover. She said she's had over 20 women lovers over the years. It first started with Aunt Bettye when they were young, they got to talking about boys one night while in bed and they talked about "French kissing" and decided to try it. It got them very excited sexually and before they knew it were naked kissing each other all over.

"There was a little bit of hesitation when it came to kissing pussy but Mom said she slipped her finger inside Aunt Bettye's pussy and tasted it experimentally and found she loved the salty/sweet taste of it. She brought Bettye to a climax by licking her clit and after a while got Bettye to make love to her pussy. They discovered the "69" position and loved it. They were hooked on it and made love almost every night except when they had their periods. It became a game and the one who had "the curse" had to kiss and lick the other till she had a climax. Several times they had a close call of someone in the family almost catching them in the act, but managed to get out of being caught in the act. Even after they discovered boys they still made love almost every night reading sex novels and trying to discover different ways to make love to each other. They secretly bought several dildos, sex toys, and even fuck books to enjoy together.

"When they got married and got to know their husbands really well, they got around to asking them what they thought of two women making love. It turned out both their husbands loved the thought and so the women surprised them one New Year's night. They rented a lesbian sex film and while it played they put on their own lesbian show. The guys couldn't get enough of it and loved to watch them together. They pleased the men in many ways but the two of them making love always got the men hard as rocks and eager to wind up with their wives or swapping wives. There was never any jealousy over the two women, and when Dad was injured so he couldn't get a hard-on Bettye's husband filled in for him. Dad gave good head to Bettye and Mom both.

"OK, OK you want to know about Mom and how she is in bed. Well, she still has a fantastic figure. Her legs are nice, long, and her butt firm and shapely and her boobs will still stand the "pencil test". They are beautiful, the areolas dark and perfect circles with the nipple jutting out just waiting to be sucked. She loves to have her breasts sucked and kneaded. They are so soft when you first kiss them, but become full and firm when she gets excited. I was so thrilled to suck her nipples and she reminded me that when I was born she breast fed both of us and our sucking on her breasts got her really sexually aroused. Dad loved it as he had a wife who was very sexy and wanted sex almost every night and sometimes, after nursing, during the day. Dad was a very eager sex partner.

"We lay down on the bed and kissed softly getting to know each other. She had me stroke her body gently and told me all the places that made her horny. There are more of them than I thought and when she did the same to me, I felt my pussy get very wet. She would take my hand and move it where she wanted me to make love to her. She kissed me all over and spent a long time on my breasts and then kissed her way down my body. She licked and kissed the insides of my thighs and that made goose bumps pop up all over me. She kissed around my pussy making me almost beg for her to tongue fuck me. She would lick me and spread my pussy and blow gently on it. You've never felt anything like that before. I was almost frantic for her to eat me hard and fast but she kept it slow and several times I was almost on the verge of a climax without her actually touching my pussy.

"When I was about to go crazy with need, she covered my pussy with her mouth and sucked and thrust her tongue deep into my pussy. I never knew our Mother had such a long tongue. She can touch the tip of her nose with her tongue and when she slid it inside me and wiggled it around I exploded. She said I gushed pussy juice out and she loved it. Said that was the nicest complement a person could have, to excite a lover so much they gushed out their pussy juice.

"I don't know how long we made love with her kissing and exciting me, but time almost stood still. I must have had a dozen climaxes at least with her making love to me. When I finally told her I couldn't take any more she held me in her arms and we went to sleep together. I woke up feeling fantastic and she was still asleep. I moved slowly and took her beautiful breast in my lips and sucked it and tongued it moving from one breast to the other. They are warm and soft and the perfume she uses makes me want to do all kinds of naughty things to her beautiful body.

"She finally woke up and we kissed for a long time. She put that long tongue to making me hot as could be. Slowly she told me just how she wanted to be kissed and caressed and I did everything she said. It got me so very excited - excited kissing her body! Wild! I spread kisses all over her body till I reached her pussy. Then I kissed all around it, brushing her pussy lips briefly to tease her. She has her pussy completely bare, it was laser treated to make it so soft. She said all her lovers liked her pussy bare also. I really liked it too and said I wanted my pussy bare too. She laughed and said that maybe I could have it done.

"I stroked her stomach and soft thighs gently teasing her pussy with light touches as she had told me she loves. I gently spread her thighs and there was the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. Her flesh over her pussy is soft as can be, with no hair. I loved the look. I gently put my fingers on each side and spread her pussy wide. The inner lips were wet and gleaming with her love juices. They are neat and a darker brown on the outer part and when I spread them her vaginal opening was a beautiful shade of pink, gleaming with the juices from inside.

"She softly asked me to kiss her there. I leaned close and smelled her delightful sexual odor. It is a little different from yours, more heady, I kissed the wet opening and she moaned her approval. I slid my tongue out and licked the beautiful red flower of her womanhood, where you and I both came into the world. I pressed my mouth down on her pussy, slid my tongue into her vagina and wanted to press it all the way inside her. She must have read my thoughts for she asked me to slip my fingers inside her. I pressed first one then two fingers inside her and she asked for more. I slid my fingers inside her in and out to wet them and let them slide deeper inside her.

"She loved it and told me to rotate my hand with my fingers deep inside her, she called it the "Woman's Pistol". I began to slowly fuck her pussy with my hand as she coached me to slide my hand deeper inside her body. She said it felt so good for me to fuck her this way. Her pussy closed over my hand as I slid it deeper and deeper inside her hot cave. Finally I had my whole hand inside her and her pussy engulfed it. She coached me to make a fist and l rotate my hand inside her and push it in and out at the same time. Knowing where her "G"spot was now, I moved my hand to rub against it and she moaned her approval and her hips thrust upward toward my hand.

"She was getting very excited moaning and writhing on the bed. I leaned down and found her clit, pink and swollen. Sis, it is almost twice as large as mine. When I suck on it it feels like a little cock and she says it is very sensitive and loves to be licked and sucked. Well, I sucked it while I pumped my hand in and out and took the little man in my lips and sucked hard on it and flicked it with my tongue. Little by little I got my own mother sexually excited and watched the grin on her face change as she neared her climax. She moaned out loud for me to fuck her harder and suck her clit harder. Her lovely face was distorted by passion as she neared her climax and I was only too glad to do it. My lips and tongue licked her clit faster and faster till she screamed her climax and her body writhed on the bed and her back bowed as passion flowed through her beautiful body.

"My mouth was close and with a scream she gushed pussy juices around my fist that was buried deep inside her. I kept up my kisses till finally she gave one long sigh and relaxed on the bed. I kissed her pussy one last time and slid my wet hand out of her pussy. I put my mouth over her open vagina and felt it slowly contract back to normal. I sucked on the delicious opening for a long while and was rewarded with her pussy juices that flowed into my waiting mouth as her pussy slowly returned to its normal size.

"Sis, it was delicious and there seemed to be a lot of it. I wondered if my hand had not been inside her pussy if the juices would have gushed out the way I have read about women doing in some of the fuck books. I sure want to find out. God it was so fantastic to make love to Mom. We kissed and cuddled for a long time afterward and then took a long shower together. I soaped her body and slid my fingers into her pussy and one up her ass. She loved it and loved my body the same way.

"She soaped my body and it felt fantastic to have her wet slick body against mine. Showering together with no inhibitions now, was really sexy. She used her fingers to give me one last climax. 'It was the perfect day for making love and I had done it with our Mother.' She said as we basked in the warmth of the shower flowing over us.

"I want you to make love with her. I'm sure we can think of a way so she will let you make love to her. It was the most fantastic thing I have ever done and I love her more than ever for letting me make love to her. You'll get your chance, I promise, Little Sister and I always keep my promises!"

The End of part III.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,018 Followers
12