Showering with My Sexy Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers

"Would she want to?" I asked not really knowing. She just laughed. I was a pest, they were always shooing me away. Dottie was so beautiful, so cool, so sophisticated, and older than I was.

I gasped as Sis carefully slid another finger inside me. She spread my pussy slowly opening me up. She reached across and using her other hand, put a third finger in me and spread my pussy more and more. It didn't hurt, just felt funny. I could feel her tug and watched her hands move apart a little now and she had two fingers on one side, one on the other side, spreading me open.

"Damn you are so beautiful in there. So pink. I can see clear to the back of your little pussy, Hon, it's gorgeous. So nice and 'pussy pink'. There, now I think I can get my tongue inside you. Ready, Imp?" She didn't wait for my answer. She leaned forward and her tongue slid out, long and pointed. She pressed it down into the opening while she pulled her fingers out of the way. It seemed to fill me up. I cried out it felt so fantastic.

She pressed downward driving her tongue deeper inside me. She wiggled it inside me and I cried in joy. She pushed it in and out again and again I guess that was why it was called 'Tongue Fucking.' My lovely Sister, her mouth on my pussy, her tongue thrusting inside me. 'Tongue fucking' me. Me! She wiggled and thrust her tongue still deeper inside me; I closed my eyes and just let the fantastic sensations wash over my body.

Her lips covered my pussy, sucking as she thrust her tongue in and out. With my lovely Sister's tongue buried inside me, my thoughts turned to Betsy and her sweet, pretty pussy. I wondered if I could do that to Betsy, would she want me to? I could sure find out. We had never done anything except French each other, but we had always gotten hot Frenching. I'd sure try it. I'd seen her cute pussy lots of times, we had looked at each other's pussies closely, but that had been all.

I moaned as she slid her tongue out momentarily and flicked my clit. God, it was so hard it actually ached. I had found it years before and loved to rub and caress it. I had first rubbed it against everything in sight, the stair banister, my pillow, and my stuffed animals. Then one day I put my finger along my young slit and it got wet and slippery. I moved it up just a little and got the wonderful feeling when it ran over my clit. I experimented more and more with it. I learned to rub it and tried all sorts of lubricants to make it really slick till my natural juices got to flowing.

Mom caught me masturbating one day and had a little talk with me telling me that was OK to do, but do it only in private, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with rubbing myself. She cautioned me about putting things inside my puss and ass though.

Some years later I was snooping in Mom's lingerie drawers and found several vibrators and dildos of different kinds. I even tried one of her vibrators on my pussy and it almost made me come unglued. I had never known anything like it. I "borrowed" it quite often when she was out and always cleaned it off and put it back exactly as I had found it.

If Mom ever found out, she never said anything about it. Did she really use it on her pussy? I never thought about her masturbating too, but if she had them, she must. Wild! I wondered if Dad knew she had them? Surely not!

I moaned out loud as Sis's tongue slid back inside me and she sucked my pussy hard. I was getting hotter and hotter. I felt her wet finger play around my ass and then press inward. God that felt so damn good. Her lips moved up and she sucked my clit and began to flick it over and over with her tongue. Her finger slid deep in my ass and that felt fantastic too.

I began to cry out and moan and thrash on the bed. She had one hand holding my ass while the other slid in and out of my asshole. Her tongue flicked over and over my hard little clit and her lips sucked hard on it too. She stayed with me and her vibrating tongue flicked my clit harder and faster. I gripped her head and pressed it hard against my body, as my passion seemed to fill every fiber of my body.

I screamed out as I climaxed, came, exploded, over and over. Her lips and tongue-lashed my hard clit and her fantastic finger thrust in and out of my ass, a totally mind-blowing new set of feelings for me. The sensations seemed to completely overwhelm me. I had never imagined a climax could be this wonderfully intense, but I had never had a mouth on my clit before and a finger buried in my backside thrusting in and out either. I don't know how many fantastic climaxes she brought me to. I seemed to go from one to the next without any let-up. She sucked and tongued me till finally, I went black as my wonderful world exploded around me in a million pieces of glorious color.

I came to with her bathing my face with a cold washcloth. I managed a smile. I think my eyes were crossed, from all the wonderful sensation she had given me. There was a thin sheen of perspiration over my whole body.

She smiled down at me and kissed my lips lightly. "Well, there was no doubt that you enjoyed the hell out of that, Sis!"

I just shook my head and kissed her back. "God, I had no idea that a cum could feel like that."

"The first one with someone can really be something you never forget. I almost came with you. I tend to get hot too when I am making love to a person I really care about." Her eyes told me she really loved me, despite her sisterly taunts.

I managed to kiss her before I fell back exhausted. "God, that was beyond fantastic. I never dreamed it could be so wonderful. I couldn't stop. Your tongue on my clit was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. I have rubbed my clit, but that was way beyond just a clit climax!" I laughed at the alliteration I had inadvertently put together.

She stroked my body slowly while I recovered. "Do you and Dottie make love together? I have heard you two in your room, giggling and laughing, but I had no idea you did -- that together." I finally managed to get out, still short of breath.

She laughed. "Well, we don't advertise. We usually kiss and caress and get each other hot and wait till we think everyone is asleep then we make love. We have to be quiet though. We did it several times at her house when no one was home and we could really let go. God, she really is a moaner when she really lets herself go. I tend to scream!"

I lay still a moment. "You want her to join us? Really? You aren't just teasing me, are you?" I asked incredulously, not really believing she meant it.

"When I tell Dottie you and I have made it together, I'm sure she will want to join us. She has just made love with me, no other girls. We discovered we liked each other and got to kissing and feeling around. We wound up going from French kissing to kissing each other's breasts. Pussies were just one quick step away from there. It was so fantastic.

"We both go with boys but neither of us will let them fuck us. When we want to cum really hard we manage to get together. We even made it in the gym one evening when everyone else had left. The thought our coach might catch us made it hotter. We kind of think she likes girls too, from the looks we get from her. Dottie and I kind of tease her, let her see us naked, for just a moment, then cover-up. You can almost see her drool!" She laughed.

I lay there on the bed, my Sister's hands slowly stroking my spent body. I looked at her beautiful naked body and thought of Dottie and my beautiful Sister making love, and that they might want me with them made a wonderful thrill run up my spine. God, my Sister, and Dottie, the drop-dead-gorgeous woman wanting to make love to little ole' me.

'Fan-fucking-tastic!' I thought!

I awoke feeling fantastic. Suddenly I turned my head, remembering where I was, and my sexy older Sister's head was inches from mine. We had spent the night sleeping naked together in her big bed. The sheet had slipped down and her beautiful full breasts were exposed. I remembered going to sleep with her snuggled up against my body, feeling her soft breasts against my back, her arm around me. The memories of our lovemaking came back vividly and my pussy stirred. I thought of our shower together, then days later, of kissing her breasts while she brought herself off as I sucked her breasts. Then the glorious feeling of her making love to me, kissing and sucking my pussy till I exploded with lust. My pussy tingled remembering the erotic time we had enjoyed.

I bent over and lightly kissed her nipple. She didn't stir. I opened my mouth and sucked the beautiful nipple with its swollen "puffy" areola a little harder. It tasted delicious. Slowly I sucked it again and again gently. It began to become erect and harden. I twirled my tongue around it, and reached down, and slowly ran my finger along my slit. My clit quickly hardened and throbbed.

"Mnnn, that's a wonderful way to get me hot and awake at the same time!" She said as she stroked my hair sensuously. I moved up and kissed her lips; she slid her tongue along my lips and probed inward. We kissed for a while bodies pressed together. I cupped her wonderful breasts.

Mnnnn, I could get used to this very easily." She said squeezing me. "Too bad we can't do this all the time. Hey, let's get up and have a sexy shower together. We don't have to worry about anyone coming in on us. OK?"

I was absolutely thrilled beyond words. We rolled out of bed and almost ran to the bathroom, and got in the shower. Today there was no pretense. We kissed, hugged, and fingered each other. We let ourselves go wild, kissing thrusting our bodies together. I sucked her gloriously wet naked breasts. Our naughty fingers slipped into pussies and asses, lingering, sliding sensuously up and down and inside also. We had a fantastic climax fingering each other standing under the water. Her slick body against mine, pressing against my finger was fantastic.

We dried each other and vowed to take more showers together. We dressed in shorts and t-shirts with much giggling and horseplay. Relaxed and refreshed, we made breakfast together and ate a hearty meal. We were both famished!

Sis called Dottie and invited her to come over, but didn't tell her anything about my being there. Dottie arrived about an hour later and didn't seem too happy to see me there in the den with Sis.

"Dottie, you won't believe what we have been doing?" Sis happily told her while Dottie looked at me like she wished I would just disappear into thin air.

"Probably not. What's made you so happy?" She asked still a little miffed at my being present.

"Promise never to tell?" Sis asked her. Dottie nodded and said she promised. "Well, we made love and this sister of mine is quite a good lover. Not as good as you, but I think she'll learn. Interested?"

"Wow, that is some heavy shit. You two made it together? Tess, you sure about this, are you?" She asked but her eyes taking my body in said her interest in me had certainly gotten jump-started quickly.

"I've wanted for years to make it with my beautiful sister, Now I'm ready to find out what you two do together and learn more about what a woman does to another woman." I giggled. "I'm just a babe in the woods beside you two!" That got a laugh from both of them and set the mood.

Sis said. "Want to see what a cute bod she has? Her pussy is so sweet and virginal. Well, she's not actually still a 'virgin', but her pussy looks like it. She's had her fingers and God knows what else in her cute little pussy. Come on Tess, show her."

"I'm a little bashful, why don't you undress me?" I said, wanting to feel her hands on me. For Dottie, I would have stripped in a flash, but why pass up some nice caresses from my beautiful Sister? Besides, I wanted my beautiful Sister to undress me in front of Dottie. The thought seemed so much more wicked.

Sis stood up and pulled me to her. She kissed me and her tongue slid into my mouth. We tongue kissed for a couple of minutes while Dottie watched and I stroked and cupped Sis's breasts. Her hands stroked my ass. Finally, she turned me around facing Dottie, and slowly slid my top off.

Dottie watched, sitting on the edge of the couch, her lovely brown eyes taking in my body. Sis caressed me from behind tweaking my nipples and rolling them till they were erect and tingling from her touch. She cupped my breasts and kneaded them till they were swollen with passion. She squatted down behind me unfastened my shorts and slowly, teasing Dottie, slid them down my body. She hesitated just as they would have cleared my pussy. Dottie's lovely eyes were riveted at the hidden treasure.

"Now, feast your eyes on this cute pussy." She said as she slid my shorts and panties down revealing my slit to Dottie. Dottie unconsciously licked her lips and her eyes were locked onto my pussy. Sis slid my shorts and panties off and I stepped out of them and at a touch of her hands, spread my legs apart, letting Dottie have a better look at my bare pussy. I was proud of it and rotated my hips a little toward her.

"Wow, you do have a beautiful pussy, Tess. It looks so virginal. Nice little body too. When you fill out a little more and get larger breasts you are going to be as sexy as your sister and Mom. God your Mom has really sexy breasts, so large. I'll bet your tits will be big too. Come here and let me see you closer, Sweet Thing!" Dottie said her voice a little hoarser now. I noticed she was squeezing her thighs together.

I was thrilled to death that she liked my body and was interested in it. I had always been the tag-along one, the one they always wanted to get rid of. Now I was standing in front of her completely nude and both of them were interested, very interested, in me - in my body. It sent a delightful shiver up my spine.

I moved closer to her, stopping a couple of feet from her. She looked at my body and ran her hands up and down my sides. Goosebumps popped all over my body, and they both laughed.

"Doesn't take much to get her excited, does it?" Dottie laughed and bent forward and kissed my breast. Her tongue slid out and licked my it. She flicked my nipple and then took it into her mouth and sucked it. Sis had gotten it hard and she sucked on it and it seemed to grow still more. I felt her hand slide down between my thighs to cup my pussy. I spread my legs wider for her as her fingers moved over my pussy. I moaned softly. She slid a finger along my slit, reaching under and pressing it into my slit, opening me up. I knew I was wet and her now slick finger slid effortlessly along my pussy. Dottie's teeth nibbled on my nipple sending wonderful shock waves through me. She bit down just a little harder and I loved it.

I felt hands on me, and Sis came up behind me and pressed her wonderfully nude body against mine. She had slipped out of her clothes and her hot breasts pressed against my back. She kissed my neck and licked behind my ear. Ohhh, these two were really getting me hot.

"Why don't we get in bed and do this thing right," Sis said.

Dottie pulled back, and to my astonishment, took her finger put it to her mouth, and sucked her wet finger.

"Mnnn, delicious. I love pussy juice. Let's get in bed. I want to explore this sweet pussy further." She stood up and pulled me to her and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and felt her firm full breasts thrusting against me. She had to lean down a little to kiss me. I felt like a million as this beautiful older woman kissed me and her tongue slid into my mouth. I fenced with her tongue, sucked it, and stroked it with my tongue. They wanted me to join them; they wanted to make love to me. Me! Dottie pulled back.

"Very nice. You are a good kisser. Did your sexy older sister teach you that?" She asked smiling down at me.

"Guess again. Would you believe she and Betsy have been practicing Frenching?" Sis informed her.

"Damn, that Betsy is one cute sexy thing. I'll bet she would make a hot lover too. You two go any further than just kissing" Dottie asked. I shook my head. She gave me that look like she didn't really believe me.

Sis took my hand and led me down the hall. I thought we would go to her bedroom, but she went to the end of the hall and into the master bedroom. "Hey, with the three of us, why don't we use the big nice king-sized bed. Mom and Dad won't mind." We all giggled at the deliciously naughty thought of making love on their bed.

Sis went to Dottie and pulled her into her arms. They kissed, I watched fascinated as Dottie stroked Sis and their tongues obviously were thrusting as their mouths were open wide. It was so damn sexy watching the two beautiful young ladies kissing passionately. Sis's hands moved over Dottie's still clad sexy body, stroking and fondling it. Dottie's hands moved down to Sis's ass and pulled her hips against hers, and their hips thrust and swiveled together.

I watched for a minute then I moved behind Dottie and without asking unbuttoned her blouse in the back. She put her hands down so I could slide it off of her. I unfastened the clasps of her bra and pulled it wide, then slid the straps down off her shoulders.

"Damn, you two are double-teaming me. Kit, this vixen is undressing me already. I think she's going to be a natural lover." Dottie said turning and looking at me. I moved in and took the bra and pulled it slowly forward and off of her breasts.

My mouth dropped open when I saw her bare beautiful breasts. They were larger and fuller than Sis's, more rounded too. I wondered if they were a D cup, they were larger than Sis's, which I knew, were a C cup. The areolas were smaller, but the nipples were as long as Sis's. I couldn't help myself and leaned in and kissed the nipple and sucked on it. My knees want weak it felt so wonderful. I cupped one breast while I sucked the nipple, pulling on it, making it harder and longer. I licked her velvet smooth skin. I loved the taste of it. Her hand went behind my head and pressed me against her sweet-smelling breast. Her perfume enveloped me and my head swam.

"Wow, this little lady knows her way around breasts too. I think we are going to really have a wonderful day of it. Has she kissed and licked your pussy yet, Kit?"

"Oh yes, she's a natural and she can sure French. I think Frenching Betsy came in handy for her. They haven't really discovered each other yet, other than kissing. We'll show her some tricks to teach Betsy, won't we?" Sis asked with a wink.

While I kissed Dottie's breasts, Sis moved behind her and slipped her shorts and panties off. She moved back a little and stepped out of them. I looked her body over and whistled out loud. Her body was gorgeous. Her athletics had rounded her body and she was well muscled and fit as could be. She wasn't as well muscled as Sis, but her body could have graced the centerfold of any man's magazine!

Her stomach was softly rounded. Below her pussy hair was cropped close at the top, amazingly in a perfect heart shape. She had shaved below, so that no hair on the lower part of her pussy would show when she did the acrobatics while in gymnastics. It was so smooth looking. I loved the look of it and it made my mouth water. I hoped I would get to try it out and lick it.

" Sis, like my lover's body? She is in fantastic shape isn't she? I want you to taste her too. She has the sweetest tasting pussy, and she gets so wet when we make love. I think you two will make wonderful lovers for each other."

Dottie moved to the bed and lay back taking my hand and pulling me onto it. She laid me back and moved over me to begin kissing my body. I shivered at her touch. She was so beautiful. Her shoulder-length brown hair fell over me, caressing me. She stroked my body slowly and gently. Her touch was feather-light. She took my nipples between her fingers and rolled them and pulled gently at first then a little harder as they grew longer and harder. She kneaded my breasts knowingly, stimulating them. She bent and took one in her mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. Ohh, she was stimulating them so wonderfully! Would that make them more sensitive? Make them grow larger, quicker. I hoped so!

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers