Showertime

Story Info
I surprise her in the shower.
1.4k words
4.2
19.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water is warm and relaxing as it beats gently against your skin. It has been another long day and, with the change in the weather, you had been thinking for hours about the warmth and comfort of your shower. You had arrived and forsaken any thought of food as you stepped into your bathroom and began to remove your office clothing. Your skirt and blouse were on the floor before you stopped to look yourself over in the mirror. A quick turn to the side and a glance at your legs was followed with a satisfied smile. You leaned in to start the water, and then removed your work-a-day bra and panties. Another glance at your naked body and another knowing smile and you slipped into the cascading warmth and pulled the curtain closed behind you.

The rushing water had muffled the sound of me opening the door as you undressed. I was going to surprise you but stopped when I saw you undressing. With the door only slightly ajar, I watched you as you slipped off your blouse and skirt and admired your body. The lingerie that remained was nothing fancy but the sight of you in it caused my body to immediately respond. When you turned to the side to admire yourself in the mirror, I was able to admire your shapely ass and your long sexy legs. I knew I should make you aware of my presence but was enjoying the view too much to disrupt the scene. As your removed your bra and released your breasts, your casual nature was no match for the desire that was building inside of me. As you bent to slide your panties down you legs, I caught of glimpse of those lips that form at the top of your thighs. It might have been an everyday routine moment for you, but it had me in quite a state.

My clothes remained in the hallway as I quietly entered the bathroom. I could hear you quietly humming and I pulled the end of the shower curtain aside to look at you. You were facing the water and I could see your soapy hands making circles on and under your breasts. It seemed to me you were taking more time than was required for a cleaning but I did not feel the need to mention that. It wasn't until the first low moan replaced the humming that I knew what you were up to. You added more soap and I watched your hands move down your belly until they disappeared behind your hips. I could see your feet spread slightly and your fingers appear between your thighs. It was a moment that didn't need to be interrupted by me but my male libido got the best of me anyway.

"You need some help with that?" I asked as I stepped in behind you.

"Geez," you shouted as you turned to face me. "You scared the shit out of me. When did you get home?"

"In time to admire your body as you got ready to get in here."

You leaned in and kissed me quickly.

"So you liked it, huh?" you said as you glanced down at me. "At least from the looks of that cock of yours you certainly seem to. So is that offer still good?"

"Huh?" I said

"About helping me out in here? Never showered with a guy before."

The grin on my face answered the question as I stepped toward you and wrapped your soapy body in my arms, feeling the warm water running off of your shoulder and into the space between us. I could feel your breasts against my chest and your belly against my cock. I kissed you hard and pulled you even closer as my hands ran down your back and cupped your ass. Your tongue wasted no time finding mine. After moments of absolute lust, we separated.

"Turn around dear," I said as I released my grip on you.

You were back in the position I found you as I stepped forward and pressed against you, my cock resting in the space between your ass cheeks. I took the shower gel from your hands and put some on my palms.

"I'm not sure if these got a thorough enough cleaning," I said as my hands cupped your breasts.

The gel allowed my hands to move smoothly across your chest, rubbing across their surface and sliding underneath them. I could feel your nipples against my palms with each pass, becoming harder every time I made another pass across them. I put my hands beneath them and playfully pushed them upward and together.

"Hey look, Pamela Anderson!" I said kiddingly.

"Oh, so that's what you want huh?"

"No baby, I want you," I whispered into your ear in a much more serious tone.

As my hands continued to massage you, I closed my eyes and kissed your neck as the water bounced off your soft skin onto my face. You could feel my finger and thumb slide along your breast and find your hard, excited nipple. The soft squeeze I applied to each of them made you moan. You could feel my excitement rising against your ass as I played with you. My hands slipped off of your breasts as you let out a barely audible sigh.

"More soap please," I whispered as I held out my hands.

The cool gel was a contrast to the heat of the water and of your body. I rubbed my hands together and moved them to your belly, moving them up and down from the area below your breasts to your hips.

"If I remember correctly, you didn't have time to get this area very clean before I interrupted you."

You moaned softly and I could imagine you smiling as my hands brushed your skin before ending up at the top of your thighs. I had to lean forward to reach down further and this forced my hips away from your ass. The cool air hardened me even more as my hands moved together; my fingertips each touching one of your swollen lips. You feet moved apart as they had for you, but this time your knees seemed a bit weaker. My right hand reached between your thighs and found the top of your pussy; my middle finger found your clit in a very excited state. The soap that remained made it easy to make small circles around it; my fingers stopping to gently flick at the underside.

"Damn it," was all you could say as you pressed your hands on the front wall of the shower.

"Turn around please," I said hoarsely, betraying my own excitement.

As you turned, I knelt down in the tub in front of you. With one arm, I lifted your leg until it rested on my shoulder. I watched as the water ran down your breasts, across you belly and along your pussy lips until it formed a small rivulet of water falling to the floor of the shower. You could sense what I wanted and leaned your hips forward until they were in contact with my mouth. As you moved forward, the warmth of the water against your back made you gasp.

My tongue slid into that crease between your lips, spreading them open. Trickles of water still ran off of them and into my mouth but there was sweetness added; the one that I knew was from your passion for me. I spread my tongue flat against your pussy and lapped my way from the bottom to the top; stopping to kiss your clit at the end of each stroke. The noises I heard above the sound of the water told me you were enjoying my attention. I could feel your wet hands in my hair as you pulled me closer, not tightly but encouraging me to continue. I'm sure the entire scene would have looked awkward to anyone who could have seen but in our passion we were able to make it work. You leaned against the shower wall as I continued to lick you, tightening my tongue and beginning to lick the inside of each of your lips. Your juices were flowing freely now, their light thickness a contrast to the occasional drops of water that found their way down your chest.

"Cumming honey," you cried as your body was washed with something beside warm water and soap. "Cumming...!"

Your fingers tightened in my hair as you pressed your hips tightly against my lips.

"Cumming...!" Like I couldn't tell.

As your orgasm subsided and your body regained some of its composure, I looked up to see you staring down at me. The light in your eyes was brighter than any light I had seen in this bathroom before.

"The water's getting cold," you whispered. I hadn't noticed as I rose up smiling to kiss you.