Showgirl Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Showgirl and see how she loses her panties.
1.2k words
4.07
24.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter One of the Showgirl Chronicles. The great thing about The Showgirl Chronicles is most of it is a recounting of actual happenings. Of course, some of this is fiction, but happily for your author not much of it is fiction. Yes, there really is a Showgirl. Yes, the author is a voyeur. No, you cannot have any pictures of Showgirl. If you are under 18 please do not read this as you are not of the age of majority. And here is to hoping your real life is hotter than your fantasies because mine seems to be.

_____________

Showgirl. That is my nickname for her. Showgirl has a very wide exhibionist streak, hence the nickname. She never danced. But she does like being in the spotlight. She enjoys being watched and admired. She craves being the center of sexual attention and taking a bit of risk. Showgirl wants to be seen.

This works well for me because I am quite the voyeur. I adore watching Showgirl. I adore watching her when she is being hot and nasty, and when she is simply putting on her makeup or engaged in some rather pedestrian activity. Because wherever she is, whatever she is doing, when Showgirl catches me watching her that wonderfully mischievous little twinkle lights up in her brown eyes.

If you worked with Showgirl, were a member of her suburban neighborhood Bunko group, or knew her from PTA you would never guess she was an exhibionist. To all the world, and her friends and family Showgirl is the model of propriety. Showgirl is a hardworking and conscientious manager for a large corporation who exudes professionalism. To her friends, Showgirl is the life long good girl who never had a serious sexual escapade or would dream of engaging in nasty sex in highly inappropriate places. If you knew her from your kids' school you would see her as another almost asexual mom of sterling character.

I am the fortunate man who knows the real Showgirl. The woman who thinks The Jayhawks were thinking of her in Come to the River when they sing "You're such a nasty little girl."

Let me tell you a bit about Showgirl.

A 38-year-old soccer mom, Showgirl stands about 5'7 with shoulder length dark hair, 44 D-cup tits with very sensitive nipples. She is very curvy, and has a nice round ass hidden underneath her business-appropriate length skirt. Showgirl's ass also turns the most delicious shade of crimson when you spank it. Her hips are just the right size for taking in your hands when you fuck her doggy style. Showgirl is very attractive and is the template of the "girl next door."

Showgirl called me at work yesterday. Breathless and whispering into the phone, she told me to meet her tomorrow morning before we both went to work. Regardless of what I saw or what she did I was instructed that I could not touch her in any way, shape form or fashion until lunch when she was going to fuck me senseless. I believe she used the term "fuck like weasels."

When she arrived yesterday morning she had 20 minuets until she had to be at work. Fortunately, her office is literally 5 minuets away. She smiled her nasty little girl smile at me as she sat down on the couch. Slowly she raised her skirt and spread her legs while facing me to show me her black lace panties. I watched as she began to lightly rub her pussy through her panties, her red tipped fingernails gently and slowly rubbing the length of her already wet opening. One foot was almost touching my leg, and when I tried to touch her ankle she withdrew.

"You can't touch me. It's against the rules. You get to watch" she taunted.

After a bit she slipped her panties off and dropped them to the floor. She spread her legs over the couch and began to rub her clit and stick a finger inside her freshly shaven pussy. Soon I could hear the light sloshing sound of her wetness as she masturbated. I could see her wet fingers and I noticed the first signs of a flush enveloping her face. All I could do is watch her, mesmerized with a lust to eat her or put my cock insider her, as she rode her hand.

Showgirl reached down into her bag for her new blue jelly dildo. I had bought it for her just the day before. She loved the way it felt inside her yesterday as she fucked herself while I licked and lapped at her clit. Showgirl rubbed it up and down the length of her now very wet slit and adjusted the vibration to a low setting. I reached again for her foot but she withdrew. Wordlessly she slipped the dildo inside her pussy and began to rub her clit with her freehand.

If I couldn't touch Showgirl, then I could at least talk to her as she masturbated. I told her hot how she looked and told her how much I wanted to fuck her. To again feel my hard cock inside her wet pussy. The only response was her closing her eyes, leaning her head back and sexily pushing her hair back from her face.

Then I could smell her. The scent of her pussy wafted in the air between us and I took deep breaths. I told her I could smell her pussy. She seemed to like that a lot, judging from the sound she made. Or maybe it was the sensation of the jelly vibrator deep inside her.

"You are such nasty little girl. Coming here this morning to fuck yourself while I watch," I told her. "This is very slutty behavior. You are being so naughty. You should be at work, right now, not spread across my couch masturbating."

She began to grind her hips into her hand. Her hips bucked as she ground a finger in circles on her clit.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes, I am. In just a minute I am going to cum."

"You are such a little slut for me, Sugar."

"I am. I am your little slut. I am a slut for you," she groaned.

"Yes, you are. You are MY little slut. A slut just for me. God, you look so hot. I want you so badly right now. Right. Fucking. Now."

"I want to be your slut. You make me your slut."

With a series of muffled groans and gasps Showgirl's pussy bloomed and she came. She came very hard. Showgirl's hips bucked and her pussy gushed on the couch as she fucked herself through her orgasm. When she emerged from the other side of her orgasm she was delighted to see me staring intently at her. She knows I love it when she puts on a show for me. The delightful scent of her pussy filled the space between us, and I started at her wet fingers and moist pussy.

I reached for Showgirl and she melted into my arms and clutched me. We kissed and I licked the trace of sweat from her forehead. Then I took her damp finger in my mouth sand savored the taste as I licked and sucked it clean.

I picked up her panties from the floor and dangled them from my finger. "I am going to keep these for now. If you are a good girl and work hard during lunch you can earn them back."

Showgirl, as always, flashed me that winning smile. Then she stood up, straightened her skirt, and kissed me. "Take me to work?" she cooed, "I'm late."