Showing in Bali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, rather than take the route through the busy lobby, we chose to walk along the open-sided first floor gallery around the pool area. When Dave suggested some even sexier shots, I didn't need much persuasion to remove his shirt, drape it over the wooden rail and pose overlooking the gardens for the thirty or so metre walk to our room.

As usual, Dave fumbled with door pass keeping me exposed for as long as possible before entering, but once inside I took no time releasing his engorged cock.

Desperate not to come too soon he withdrew and slid down my torso give my aching nipples at the attention they desired. Mumbling how much I liked showing off, how much he enjoyed watching me, how I wallowed in the power I had when men looked at my beautiful tits, how my nipples casually slipped in and out of view as I walked. The appreciative gesture I had from the gent near the fountains as he watched me pose. But mostly whispers of how turned on he'd been, watching me being sexually pleasured in the gazebo.

Now that my total satisfaction was in sight, I rolled Dave onto his back, and impaled myself on his eager erection and climaxed after just two or three strokes. My clenching muscles caused him to lose complete control as I felt him shudder and shoot his hot sperm deep inside me.

Completely exhausted we collapsed in each other's arms hugging and kissing not being able to get enough of each other until his spent erection began to subside. Lifting myself slightly above him, I let our combined juices dribble over his balls before sliding down over him and enjoyed licking him clean, preparing him for a more relaxed session a bit later on.

Day 4

The following morning we showered and prepared to meet our Guide / Driver who was to take us on to our next destination as well as a short escorted tour of the island. Dave was delighted when I chose my lightweight khaki summer dress merely fastened by five buttons and a waist strap, which would give me some latitude to tease should the opportunity arise.

The time of departure arrived and we were delighted to see a lovely C280 pull up outside and hoped it was ours. The driver seemed about late thirties and well presented in white slacks and blue shirt with the company logo. He introduced himself as Kadec, checked our documents and put our luggage in the boot.

It was quite a relief to get into the air-conditioned car, once we hit the main road out of our resort Kadec explained that we would visit two temples, have some lunch, then on to our hotel in Ubud. Kadec was born in Bali and proud of its heritage and filled us with all manner of detail about the island.

The car slowed as Kadec pointed out some exotic fruit trees along the roadside asking if we would like break. He picked one of the fruit and showed us how to peel it before offering us a taste the delectable fruit. Dave said he wanted a photo of me picking the fruit off the tree, so I posed reaching for the fruit. As we got back to the car, Dave whispered that that was quite a sexy shot and when asked to elaborate he confided that, as I reached up the gaps between the buttons gapped and showed a bit of my breast. At the time, that was not my intention but his words gave me a bit of a tingle at the thought that Kadec may have see part of my braless mounds.

Anyway, we arrived at our next stop about half an hour into our journey, a Hindu temple that was unfortunately quite a bit of a walk up a steep hill.

Grabbing our camera, we followed Kadec up the path. The humidity was almost unbearable and Dave and I were sweating profusely as we reached the top. We spent some time listening to our guide before looking around and taking the obligatory photos before it was time to leave. On the pathway back down, was a small shack selling soft drinks, so picked up a couple of cokes then sat on a boulder just off the path and told Kadec we'd follow him down.

By this time my dress was sticking to me and my panties were absolutely sodden in an uncomfortable way, so to Dave's delight I just reached up and slipped them off intimating that I would not wearing them anymore.

Back at the car, the a/c was already running as we got in, which soon revived our comfort. It was not long after that that Dave's hand started wandering along my thigh.

Shortly after we arrived at our next Temple, which was thankfully just off the road, Kadec went through all the usual historic patter before leaving us time to look around and went back to the Merc.

Dave got me to pose around the place, mostly at angle where he could focus on the gaps between my buttons. Even at one time persuading me to undo the middle one for a sexier pose before we finally headed back to the car.

Kadec informed us that the restaurant he had booked for us was not too far away and had panoramic views over the countryside. Twenty minutes or so later, we pulled up a long driveway and Kadec ushered us on to a receptionist who took us to our allocated table shaded by a large umbrella.

I needed to freshen up and so went to the restrooms. While reapplying my makeup at the mirror, turned sideways to see what Dave had been all worked up about, and was quite keen to see how much of my boob was actually visible. Positioning myself this way and that, not a lot was visible but when I stretched up my arm, as for the posed photo, the dress gapped quite a lot.

Feeling a bit daring, I flicked open the button across the lower part of my boobs, so from a sideways angle a clear view of my lower curves showed. Then, on stepping back, I could also see that it gapped a little at pubic level as well which stirred me quite a bit and so decided not to redo the button and give my husband a bit of a thrill.

The fresh mountain breeze was just perfect as I sauntered along the terrace to our table to where the waiter had already delivered some chilled fruit juices. Dave was overjoyed at my decision to reveal some flesh and to maximise my exposure, offered me the seat, which was at right angles to him, as well as being the direction the waiter would approach. Unfortunately, the waiters' pompous manner prevented any banter with us and only served to leave us both in hysterics.

After a very giggly lunch, I asked Kadec if he would take some photos and feeling a bit naughty posed turned slightly with my arm around Dave's shoulder, knowing my dress would gape to his view and most of the cleavage of my left boob would show. Not outwardly showing any emotion, I noticed him discreetly adjust himself, which encouraged me somewhat.

On arrival at our hotel Kadec took our luggage through to reception where we booked in and introduced to our Room Boy, Kim. A smooth skinned youngster in his very late teens, who took us to our room and who would be responsible for our needs.

We followed him through the jungle like gardens to our secluded bungalow complete with a sun deck and spring-water plunge pool, after placing our suitcase on the rack he settled at his station at the end of our deck.

Entering through the floor to ceiling glass door, we were amazed how large the room was. A massive centrally located bed as well as a suspended oval cane chair overlooking the decking.

Stepping out of my sundress and putting on the kimono provided, we unpacked our suitcase. With devious thoughts in mind I decided to asked Kim to get the sundress laundered so that it would be fresh for the following day, and on the way back bring us a couple of gin and tonics.

While he was away, we stripped, hit the plunge pool and chatted about the day's events. Dave commented on how arousing it was for him during our lunch break and wondered if Kadec had noticed the gap between my buttons. I knew for sure he had.

Kim returned with our drinks placed them conveniently at the side of the pool, only to reveal his inquisitive nature as he peered into the clear water before returning to his chores, brushing around the deck and picking up the odd fallen leaves.

Ready to step out, Dave passed over the kimonos, which we wore until we dressed for dinner. The restaurant overlooked the floodlit jungle garden, and the atmosphere was so romantic. We chatted about our day, but mostly at the back of my mind was my mischievous plan for the following day.

Returning along the path to our room we were surprised to see that Kim was still in attendance, the room was illuminated with several mosquito candles and Kim proudly slid open the glass door to show us that he had showered our bed with fragrant red petals. Then before leaving, drew the mosquito net curtains to float in the doorway.

My husband took me in his arms, kissed me passionately and before long, we were writhing naked on our enormous bed. As I sat on top of him in my favourite position, I was sure I could see movement on the deck outside through the dresser mirror. The thought that we were being spied on only served to arouse me further as Dave's hot cock pulsed deep inside me. Deciding to take advantage of the situation I played to my voyeur, moaning louder, cupping my soft breasts and squeezing my nipples, until I felt the familiar final thrusts, as Dave shot deep inside me. I lasted a couple more strokes then shuddered through a long and powerful orgasm.

As his hardness subdued I moved to sit on the suspended chair and facing towards the bed proceeded to watch my husband's delight as I masturbated for him. Leaning over to the bedside table, he reached for his camera and clicked away knowing how much we enjoyed posting the best results online.

While he clicked away, I began to casually swivel the chair around to face my voyeur, my eyes almost closed not to alert him. As the camera flash illuminated my nakedness. I slid a finger slowly along my pussy lips, up and down, moaning softly, dipping my finger into my cum filled pussy, licked the tips of each index finger before cupping my tits again, and lifted them in his direction, pinching my nipples with the wet digits.

As you may have read in our other stories, there have been many times in the past where I have allowed myself to be seen. Initially it was at my husband's request, but now the excitement of knowing that someone will take pleasure in seeing me orgasm sends me wild in a weird sort of way.

Mere moments away from release, my body went into overdrive, my fingers vigorously caressed and exposed my virtually hairless pussy, my rhythm was calculated and stirring. My fingers opened and explored, in and around the soft sensitive folds, until the excitement of my exhibition sent me shuddering to another orgasm as my eyes opened to focus on the silhouette outside.

Day 5

The following morning we woke to a knock, announcing our breakfast.

Dave slipped on a pair of shorts to open the door while I just pulled a sheet over myself. Kim entered placing our tray at the window and Dave served our breakfast in bed. Having a lazy morning, I asked Dave to ring for my dress, which Kim returned with a little later.

I was sitting in front of the dresser with my kimono untied when he made his presence known. He saw me, then froze as he saw my reflection, but relaxed as I smiled and asked him to hang the dress in the wardrobe. Feeling the urge for a little excitement, I leaned forward a little, willing my breasts to swing free of the robe for his titillation for a moment as he left.

Realising this was my most fertile time of the month; my mood was especially horny and daring. Unknown to Dave and using a pair of nail scissors, I snipped the button holes for the first and second buttons both vertically and horizontally encouraging them to pop open any time, almost to my navel.

Before long, it was 1.00pm time to meet Kadec for the excursion into the island.

As soon as I bent to enter the car the gravity of my breast caused the button to pop which I pretended not to notice but wondered how long it would take Dave to tell me. As we drove off, I noticed Kadec casually adjust his mirror, and was excited at the thought that he was keen to see my breasts.

Our first stop was at a large Buddha monument carved into the hillside overlooking a nearby village. Kadec smartly moved round to my side to open my door, I liked to think that he was hoping for a further glimpse inside my dress, and who was I to disappoint him. As I alighted, I lingered a little, and feigned embarrassment when I realised my button had popped and re-buttoned it. Kadec's interest in us seemed to intensify. He stayed close, obviously now a game target.

A quick tour of the monument and it was time again for some obligatory photos and Dave invited Kadec to stand next to me. As we shuffled around the inevitable happened and my top button popped to reveal a fair amount of cleavage. As it wasn't really a religious temple I felt comfortable enough as I posed to make the photos a bit more risque. Kadec grinned at the camera unaware of my exposure while my darling husband clicked away. When he finally noticed, Kadec eyes almost popped out. We laughed and kept the situation very friendly as I again pretended to be embarrassed.

Decision time, I mused, shall I leave my top button loose and go for a repeat performance, I knew Dave would love me to and Kadec was showing interest, I was aroused at the thought, so left the top one loose.

Travelling through the countryside my arousing thoughts began to get the better of my common sense and wondered how much of my pubic region was showing through the gaping fabric then almost subconsciously slipped the lowest button.

As drew closer to the next stop, Kadec started reciting the history of the rarely visited pagan temple, it origins were unknown but much superstition and folklore surrounding it were passed down through the generations.

There were only a couple of cars parked in the makeshift car park, where the Merc glided to a stop. I slid out on the kerb side behind Dave and again on bending forward the weight of my breasts popped the next button. Further flutters of arousal excited me now that my dress was unbuttoned to my waist. I could tell Dave was delighted and keen to see how Kadec would react to my deliberate exposure. Kadec noticed my accident immediately and I muttered profanely that it just keeps coming loose and hoped he wouldn't be embarrassed.

Kadec pointed up through the trees to the ruin asking whether we wanted to go up as it was a bit of a walk. Dave, who I know had seen enough temples for a lifetime, developed a sudden keen interest in the walk up. Kadec, who led the way kept talking and turning around to check out my deliberate exposure.

We reached a narrow clearing where Kadec pointed out an ancient Kepuh Tree where, it was said, witches would gather to prepare their rituals. It was also apparently, local tradition for fertile women to climb a makeshift ladder and place something of value for good luck on its branches before visiting the temple. In an instant, I knew what his motive was.

It was an invitation I cockily accepted. Excited by the possibility, that in a few moments, I would have the power to expose the secrets of my femininity to him should I so wish. Turned on by my perverse audacity, Dave dug out some coins for me to place on the tree and giving Kadec some leeway, stood much further back to enjoy my exhibitionism and pulled out the camera.

Kadec hurriedly shook the ladder to confirm its sturdiness and held it solid before inviting me to climb. Carefully, one step at a time I ascended, anxiously shaking with this, one to one, shameless exhibition I was about to perform. As I reached the third step, I knew that my crotch was at his eye level and well placed for the gap in my dress, so stopped for a moment pretending to be a little nervous and telling him to make sure he was holding it safely. The thrilling preparations of an orgasm was welling deep inside me as I took two more tentative steps, his eyes now at hem level, then finally, the sixth and final rung. I knew that Kadec was directly below me and gave him ample opportunity to view up my skirt , but dared not look down to see if he was looking.

Wanting to prolong my excitement and desperate to see his reactions I accidently dropped a coin next to him. Reaching to retrieve it, my eyes fixed solidly on his for a moment, and then I stretched to place it on the bough for good luck.

Climbing down I felt a serious pang of guilt wondering if I had overstepped the mark, but such thoughts were soon overtaken when I saw him trying to discreetly adjust himself.

As we continued along the path, the temperature both inside and out made me hotter and hornier than ever so I allowed my exposed breasts to jostle without mercy for Dave's arousal and Kadec's curiosity,

At the temple, as Kadec recited its history struggling not to stare, my mind focused on far more interesting pleasures until I heard the word "consummate", and so coaxed Kadec to elaborate.

He pointed to a large flat stone at the front of the temple, and in a slightly embarrassed manner, told us that according to folklore, the slab was a pagan alter used to consummate marriages. According to folklore, after the husband had ejaculated, the village elders would spurt their own semen over the bride's abdomen to increase the couple's fertility.

I sat listening to his flustered spiel with my legs draped over the edge of the stone slab. A fleeting thought of me getting fucked, surrounded by older men eager to cum over me, flashed through my brain as I imagined the scene.

I snapped out of the trance when Kadec, who by now, was getting more comfortable with my exposure, offered to take some photo of us. My husband set me up for some very racy poses. My excitement was aroused further when Kadec fished out his mobile phone and asked if he could have one for his personal use. Knowing what he probably meant by "personal use", how could I refuse?

I hadn't seen anyone other than Dave indulge in this self satisfying activity. Visions of Kadec masturbating while remembering this encounter while looking at my images flashed through my mind and so I decided to really give him a couple of explicit come-and-get-me poses to savour.

Sitting on the slab and feeling very sexy, I held his gaze and seductively undid all the buttons below my waist giving him an incredible shot of my neatly trimmed landing strip before parting my legs to reveal the smooth swollen lips of my pussy.

Feeling incredibly aroused by my wanton behaviour, my mind flashed to vision of the virgin bride getting fucked on the altar with the village elders standing around. Their hard cocks in hand, waiting for the glorious moment when they would spew their seed over the orgasmic bride. My thoughts turned to Kadec's feelings, his burgeoning erection now clearly discernable. Would he like to spurt his semen over my belly I wondered?

Thoughts of an audience to my lustful poses flashed through my mind as I heard approaching voices. My body was shaking with excitement as the devil in me dared myself to continue this wanton exhibition and encourage Kadec to masturbate over me. The mood was broken all to soon as we saw a group dressed in religious garbs approach, whereon Kadec swiftly changed back to his professional mode leaving me to discreetly button up. At this point, my brain was swimming with possibilities that would probably have got me arrested.

.

The downhill trek to the car soon caused my top buttons to pop loose again leaving me unbearably turned on, by the time Kadec opened my door I just lingered long enough for him to get another look inside my dress at my swollen nipples.

Dave slid in behind me, Kadec calmly pulled away for the journey back to the hotel. I was simply over stimulated and needed some attention. My loving husband instinctively knew my needs and urged me to touch myself. I sank back in the seat, closed my eyes on the edge of orgasm and dared to fleetingly touch the sticky wetness oozing between my legs as I relived the moment when I had posed for Kadec's mobile phone, and wondered if Kadec have ever come across such an openly sexual couple before. If I was ever to cum without actual physical contact, this was as close as it would get but knew our pent up arousal would be a bonus later.