Showing it All by Lady grey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,112 Followers

She slowly eased herself down onto her back and looked up at him. "Now I want you to fuck me," she said. "I need to feel you inside me, and I want it hard and rough."

Jim rolled on top of her, moving between her legs. She guided him until he was pressing against the portals of her pussy. Then he was nudging them open, working himself slowly down the wonderful warm wet passage. Blair groaned as he filled her with his hot cock. My God, she thought to herself, he had certainly been the right choice.

He gave it to her just how she wanted it, hard and rough. She cried out, pleading with him to make her cum. He delivered, and sent her into ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body, leaving her gasping. And when at last he came, she felt the thrill of his juices filling her and running down her thighs to soak into the expensive Egyptian cotton bed sheets.

They lay together as their bodies cooled. "I think we are going to be good together," she said, "in more ways than one." Then she took his limp cock in her hand and began to stroke it back to life. She pushed back the bed clothes and went down on him to finish off the job. When he was hard and ready to go, she knelt upon the bed displaying the delicious cheeks of her firm bottom. "Now let's do it doggie style," she said with a grin.

Jim willingly obliged.

He stayed overnight and they fucked again before the maid appeared with breakfast. It was more leisurely this time, and as he pumped into her body, he reflected on the presidents, sports men, stars of stage and screen, and other famous people who had been in there before him.

That first morning they were late for rehearsals and he got a disapproving look from David.

Things went well after that with the play. Most of the actors had their lines off by the second week and the production was coming on well.

Costume fittings were done and things were looking well for the opening night, which was to be a glittering affair.

The one thing that did pose a problem was some of the more intimate scenes, and especially the full frontal nudity early in the play when Blair appeared naked in front of Benjamin for the first time. Both David and Craig thought the scene ought to be handled discreetly with the lights low and Blair remaining in the shadows at the back of the room. Blair thought differently.

This particular scene was what her legions of fans were waiting for-- the sight of their screen goddess totally naked before their eyes. She did not want to disappoint them, so in the end the scene was extended and the lights were brought up. Also, other scenes got the same treatment. When Anne Bancroft stripped to her undies in front of Benjamin that first time, she finished in a full length slip. Blair insisted that she should wear a bra and panties. And in the scenes where she was in bed with Benjamin, she should wear a far sexier nightdress.

Craig thought it cheapened the performance, but luckily David did not totally agree, and as Blair had some control over her own part, she won the day. Dress rehearsal was a huge success. In front of dozens of news men, journalists, and sundry invited guests, she played the part like a true professional and it went down a storm. Rapturous applause greeted her first nude appearance, and although cameras had been barred from the theatre, a short three minute video of the performance was aired on U Tube that evening.

She was very aroused by her performance. "I juiced up the moment I walked out there naked," she was heard to comment to her dresser. That neither she nor Jim appeared for fifteen minutes into the director's talk raised no few eyebrows among the cast as well as with David and Craig. She had grabbed him urgently the moment the curtain call had finished, rushed him back to her dressing room, and demanded that he fuck her there and then.

The play's opening night was a glittering affair. Several of Blair's close friends flew over from the states including Samuel, her agent. Of course Walter Brackman was there in pride of place as chief backer for the show. He was in a buoyant mood as ticket sales were very good. And there had been an immediate rush for tickets after the illegal video was shown on U tube.

The play was very well received by the first night's audience with Blair receiving a standing ovation at the end of the show. She had sent Walter a message to come around to her dressing room after the curtain call. She said she wanted to walk into the after show party with him on her arm, the man who had put her in front of her adoring public once again.

When Walter entered her flower filled dressing room, Blair was alone. She was sitting in front of her dressing table mirror, in a pink silk wrap, removing her stage make up. She turned and smiled at him. "How did you like the play?"

"It was great, but of course you made it great. I couldn't believe the audience when you appeared without your clothes. I think everyone in the place was holding their breath, not wanting to break the spell. You looked stunning! Just like the woman I have had fantasies about for the last twenty years."

She smiled at him through the mirror. "Did it give you a stiffy?"

He grinned and rubbed his hand over his groin. "I think I've still got one."

Blair swiveled around on her stool to face him. "I can't believe how hot I feel when I've done the play," she said. "Last night straight after the dress rehearsal I dragged Jim in here and demanded that he fuck me." She smiled at the thought. "Tonight, Walter, I feel the same." She tugged at the tie on her wrap and it fell open. Walter gasped when he saw she was naked under the wrap. She eased it off her shoulders and it slipped down, draping itself around the stool.

Walter looked at her naked body with those gorgeous breasts. He had never believed he would have the opportunity to be alone with her and staring at her nakedness. Then he felt his cock twitch as she parted her legs and displayed her most intimate delights to him. He saw straight away that she was wet down there. He could see the sheen of wetness on her inner thighs. She ran a finger down her cleft, parting the lips. It came out slicked with wetness.

"Tonight, this is yours if you want it," she said in a soft husky voice.

"If I want it," he said. "You don't have to ask me twice." He was wrestling with the belt on his pants, pushing them down over his hips, pulling into the bright lights of the dressing room over eight inches of hard throbbing cock, its large purple head already glistening with pre cum. He pushed her back against the dressing table, positioned his pole between her lips that she had invitingly spread for him, and thrust into her. Blair groaned.

Thirty minutes later they entered the party together arm in arm. Everyone applauded her. Jim wasn't too happy, for he knew what had been happening, and at least it had saved him a job. He had almost lived at the Ritz for the last three weeks, and although it had at first been unbelievable to him to be fucking Blair Angel three times a day, all good things must come to an end. He was thankful that tonight Walter was taking the strain, and at least he would get a good night's sleep.

The following day the play got mixed reviews. Some said it was just a vehicle for Blair to show off her body; others said it was well above average. One even said it was pornographic, but all of them agreed that whatever they thought about it, the audiences had loved seeing Blair Angel in the all together. She got invites to more late night chat shows and the popular press loved her. Ticket sales for the London run went through the roof and were changing hands for four times their value. The eight regional shows were a total sellout as well.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,112 Followers
12