Showing It All Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she laughed softly. "You haven't done a great job, Tom," she said.

"What? I thought I did pretty well."

"Maybe you needed a hand as well, then. There's stray hair everywhere down here," she waved her finger around close to my aching sac.

"And down here," she pointed and then got too close and I felt her fingertip touch me right at the base of my balls. She pulled her hand back.

"Down here there's still a whole bunch of hair. I'm going to have to sort you out next time. What d'you think? Am I allowed to clean this all up?"

I nodded. "Sure." I tried to mask the tremor in my voice with a cough, but I'm sure she heard it.

"D'you want to cum again, Tom?" She glanced down at the hand holding my cock back against my belly. "It looks like you do."

"Together?" I said.

Abi nodded and nipped her bottom lip between her teeth, "That'd be good," she murmured.

I let my cock go and it bounced as it dropped down. Pre-cum had made the head wet and Abi watched as another bead pushed out from the slit in my glans and gathered.

"I think I'd forgotten just how big it was," she said.

I put my hand around the shaft and looked around. "Where shall I go to do it, Abs? The chair?"

She shook her head and lifted her ass up, pulled the towel so it now lay across the bed instead of down. She patted it. "Lie here, beside me, but head to toe so I can watch better, and you can see me too."

I gulped and did as she told me, lay partly on my side with my feet up on the headboard. My hips were now opposite Abi's breasts. I turned a little and her pussy was just above my face. "Like this?" I asked.

"S'good," she said.

I turned to look at her as she put a hand on her stomach and ran it up under her tee shirt, exposing all of her tight belly.

"Shall I take this off, too?" She said.

I nodded. "I'd like that."

She nodded, "Me too," and sat up to pull it over her head.

"This as well?" she cupped her white bra in her hands and I nodded again.

She reached around and unclipped it, slid the straps over her shoulders and then pulled the cups away from the globes of her breasts. They were not huge, but had a perfect shape, fuller underneath than above, forming pointed tips as they curved to her small, erect nipples.

Abi lay back down, and without being asked I wriggled and pulled my own sweatshirt off. She smiled shyly at me and then looked down at herself, turned to display herself more fully, and then lowered a hand and cupped her pussy. She pushed her hips forward and groaned.

"Tom, I've been waiting to do this for the last two weeks..."

"But I thought..."

"I was afraid," she said as she ran a pink fingernail up along the slit between her labia. "I got so excited watching you, I didn't know what to do. I got scared. And then I got guilty and finally I realized I wanted to show you this more than anything else. Even if you are my brother, I don't care, I want to do this. I want to show you this."

"I'm glad," I said, stroking myself. I pushed my cock down to stick straight out, so that Abi could see it more clearly. She watched my hand move, and clear fluid leaked from the slit in my cock and spread over the engorged head.

"I'm glad too," she said, "And I'm still a bit scared, but we can go slowly, can't we?"

"As slow as you want," I said.

She nodded and inserted a finger between her lips, parting them, then drew it up to rub her hardened clitoris. Her body gave a little shudder.

"But we'll get there, Tom, won't we?"

I hardly dared let myself think what she meant, but I nodded, "Wherever you want, Abi," I said.

She licked her lips, her shoulder shaking the bed as she rubbed herself.

We lay like that for several minutes, looking at each other, holding ourselves, and my slow rubbing was starting to make my balls feel full and heavy. I could feel them drawing up towards my body. Abi watched as they wrinkled and shrank.

"Does that mean you're getting close?" she said. She pushed another finger inside herself and began to move more quickly.

"It does."

"I want us to cum together," she whispered.

"How close are you?" I asked, slowing my stroke.

She smiled, breathing through her mouth now, "Oh yeah, close."

I squeezed the base of my cock hard for a second.

"Tell me when you're ready," I said.

"You can do that?" she said, "Stop yourself?"

I gave a small laugh, "Not usually, no, but for you I'll try."

"I'm very close now," she whispered, and her hips were pushing gently up and down as her fingers dipped inside her slit and emerged wet and glistening. She took the fluid and rubbed it around her clitoris, spread it over the smooth shaved area between her thighs.

"Very - very - close - now."

I began to stroke myself again, allowing the feeling to spread.

Abi was pumping her hips against her fingers, her legs jerking as she worked herself, and one foot strayed across and touched my arm. She pulled away, then slowly put her foot back against me and left it there, where it jiggled against me as her movements became frantic.

"Close... Oh God Tom, now, fuck it, now!" she screamed. "I'm cumming now!"

She grabbed her breast with one hand, the other wildly probing deep inside her pussy, then spread her legs wide so that the foot that had been touching my arm slid over and lay across my chest, her pussy almost rubbing against my stomach. As she fucked herself the back of her hand brushed against mine.

"Now, now, now!" she screamed and I watched as a jet of clear fluid shot between her fingers and splashed between us. Some landed on my belly and the sight and feeling of its warm slipperiness dragged me over and I groaned.

"I'm cumming, Abi," I said. My balls tightened up and I felt the first spasm grip me. A thick white spray of semen exploded from my cock and arced between us, spattered across Abi's stomach and thighs.

She was still pumping her hips, squirting more fluid on me, and she grabbed her free hand over mine and pulled my cock around so I was pointing towards her. Her hand gripped mine and moved it up and down and I shot another stream which she directed onto her stomach. I groaned and came again and spattered her breasts.

I thought the last time had been cataclysmic, but this was ten times more. I had no idea I could shoot so much cum. Abi's hand gripped mine as I shot load after creamy load onto her until finally there was no more left.

I stopped rubbing, and Abi released my hand.

I collapsed back onto the bed and placed my palm on the wet splash across my stomach. That was Abi's fluid, I knew, and I ran my hand around in it and then lifted it to my face. I inserted a finger into my mouth and tasted it. It was sweet, slightly sticky, and definitely not pee.

Abi watched me, then put her own hand in the slippery cum I had covered her with. She was far more coated than I was, and I still couldn't believe how much I had shot onto her. Abi seemed soaked in it from her breasts to her thighs.

She ran her fingers through it and then lifted them to her mouth in turn. She rubbed the wetness over her lips, then darted out her tongue and licked it off. All the while she held my gaze with hers. She lifted her hand again, and put her fingers into her mouth this time, licking them clean.

"That is so fucking hot, Ab." I said.

She nodded. "I thought it might taste icky," she said.

"And does it?"

She shook her head. "Tastes nice."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Tom," Abi said.

I rubbed my hand over her foot where it lay across my chest, resisting an urge to let my hand continue up to her thigh. "Is this going to happen again, Abs?"

She smiled and nodded, "You bet. I'm going to make sure Sunday afternoons are free from now on."

I kissed her foot. "I'd like that. And..."

"What, Tom?"

"We'll only do whatever you want, Abs. You only have to say no and we'll stop."

"I don't think I want to say no, Tom," she whispered, and I felt my wilting cock twitch.

12