Showing It All Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"Shave me first," she said, and put her hand on mine and directed the spray away. Her face and chest were already flushed, and the nipples on her full breasts were harder than the last time I had seen them.

I squeezed foam into my palm and leaned forward, not even thinking about not doing this to her. I started to apply the foam to her pussy, rubbing it into the small patch of pubic hair that remained, massaging it over the stubble that had regrown. As I worked Abi slid further down until she was almost completely prone in the shower, her thighs parted widely.

I stopped rubbing the foam into her before she stopped me again, and began to draw off the stubble from her labia and the sides of her pussy. Then I looked into her eyes and placed the razor flat above the small remaining patch of hair. Abi nodded and I drew it straight down.

"No going back now," I said.

"Don't want to," she grunted.

A strip of hair had been removed, leaving two smaller lines either side. I removed these as well, then re-applied the razor all over her pubic area to remove every last trace of hair.

When Abi was clear I sprayed her again to clear the foam and she grunted and shivered.

"Like that?" I said.

"That's fucking awesome," she said.

"This?" I sprayed her pussy again and she groaned. She looked amazing, completely clear of hair, displaying herself for me.

"Fuck Tom, keep that up and I'm going to cum."

"This?" I said again, spraying directly onto the hard nub of her clitoris poking out above her pussy.

"Fuck yeah," she hissed, then, "Do it, Tom... make me cum..." There was a tiny edge of desperation in her voice, and I could partly imagine how she felt, waiting all day... like I had. Her entire body was trembling, the flush spreading down over her chest and breasts.

I continued to direct the spray onto her pussy, occasionally lifting it to splash across her breasts, then quickly back down. Abi now lay completely prone, her legs wide, allowing me to direct the hard spray onto her aroused pussy. Her head lay in the water pooled in the shower tray, her blonde hair soaking and spread around her. She started to push her hips upwards towards the water, her hands flat at her sides, making no move to touch herself, just getting off on the pressure of water against her sex.

I moved the spray head and let water jet directly up along her thighs, splashing into her parted pussy lips, spraying down between her legs and onto her ass.

"Nnn," Abi grunted, her trembling growing stronger, her thighs twitching. "Almost cumming now..."

I sprayed up onto her lower belly, down to her pussy, up into the crack of her ass, over her inner thighs, directly into her pussy, splashing water onto her clit, and Abi pulsed her hips and began to shake.

"Cumming..." she hissed, and arched her back and groaned deep in her throat. Her fingers were curled against the tiled floor, her eyes closed tight.

"Nnn," she grunted again, and amongst all the water spraying onto her I still clearly saw the jet of fluid that arced out from her opened pussy lips and splashed out onto my legs. "Yes... ," she hissed. "Fuck yes..."

I allowed the spray to continue, even after she had stopped shaking, but slowly let it drift up along her stomach, over her breasts, around her neck. Slowly, Abi opened her eyes and smiled lazily at me.

"Enjoy that?" I said.

"Fuck Tom, I've been waiting to cum like that all day. I've never cum that fast before. Thank you." She grabbed my arm and pulled herself up and kissed me, her slippery wet body sliding against mine.

"Now," she said. "Your turn."

She picked up the can of foam and razor from where I had dropped them and directed me to lie down. I did as she indicated, laying on my back on the warm tile floor, water and spray splashing everywhere around us.

My cock jutted up hard above my heavy ball sac, and when Abi ran the spray over it I jumped and knew why she had cum so quickly. The feel of the hard spray of water on my cock and balls felt incredible. But then she moved it away and applied foam, rubbing it in all around my cock and over my balls.

I lay back and let the incredible feeling spread as my sister's slim fingers moved over me. She used the back of her hand to push my cock aside one way, then the other, finally holding it down with her palm as she lathered me above.

Finally, she began to shave me. She started at the edges of my pubic hair, working her way inwards, and I lay back with my head propped on the tiles and watched as she slowly removed all of the hair above my cock. The sight of my naked skin being revealed aroused me even more.

Then she moved down to my ball sac and I twitched as the razor ran over them, scraping away the hair I had missed. She put her hand against my thigh and pushed it, parting them to allow better access and she said, "Lift you hips, Tom, I can't reach down here."

I lifted and she bent right down and applied the razor to the base of my balls.

"No good," she said, "Turn around."

I was completely in her power now. I rolled over and knelt in front of her, felt her spray water and then more foam on me.

"I'm going to shave your ass as well," she said.

I nodded, my head hanging down, and gasped as she rubbed foam into the crack of my ass and her fingertips slid over my asshole. No one had ever touched me there before, and I had never even considered being touched there, but when Abi's fingers slid over my ass I became instantly aware how sensitive that area was.

I felt Abi start to shave the base of my balls where she couldn't reach before, then up along the inside of my cheeks. She sprayed water to wash the shaved hair away, then sprayed more foam and returned to her task. Finally she was done, and splashed the warm water over my ass, into my crack and down over my balls. I let her play the water over my cock from underneath, and it felt wonderful, but I knew it wasn't enough to make me cum. And I wanted to cum badly.

Eventually I turned around and took the spray from Abi, stood and turned off the shower. Then I put my hand around my cock and started to rub.

"Have to finish myself off, Abs. Before I explode."

"No," she said, still kneeling in front of me.

"I've got to, Abs," I said, rubbing harder.

"No," she said again, and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away. "Me," she said, and put her small hand around me. "I want to make you cum," she said.

"Fuck..." I groaned, and looked down as she began to rub me fast. "Not here," I said, "In your bedroom."

We dried off quickly, and very badly, and Abi led the way through to her bedroom next door. I followed, reveling in the sight of her naked back, her tight butt jiggled as she walked ahead of me. She pulled me onto the bed, rolled me onto my back and knelt beside me, studying my unbelievably hard cock. I had never felt as I did then, never felt as on edge, as ready to cum but unable to, as aroused and ready for anything.

Abi reached over and touched me above my cock, rubbing her fingers over the clean shaved places. Moving down she brushed the base of my cock with the back of her hand, then moved to my balls. She slid down so her face was close to my balls, studying them, her lips parted, her eyes wide. Her fingers stroked my sensitive ball sac, teased down to the area between them and my asshole and I twitched and my cock jerked and swayed.

Finally, she lifted her hand and placed it around my cock, started to stroke me.

"Quick," she said.

"I'm going to be."

"Quick," she said again, and leaned towards me so her mouth was inches from my cock. I could feel her hot, damp breath brushing against the engorged head of my cock.

Was she going to, I wondered? Was she?

Then she moved closer, her lips still closed, and let the tip of my cock run along them. She drew the slicked head of my cock sideways along her lips in one direction, then back, before starting to rub me again, this time planting tiny kisses on my engorged glans. She moved to kiss along the side, pecking at the sharp ridge all around, then moved back to the head and this time she opened her lips slightly and took me part way into her mouth.

"Abi no," I said, "I'm going to cum any second."

She drew back and looked upwards, rubbing me slowly. "Cum then, brother. Cum in my mouth, if you want?"

"Oh fuck, yeah," I said. "Are you sure, Abs?"

She went back down against me and opened her mouth wider, slid my cock inside. I guess she was sure. Her lips were tight, my cock engorged and almost too large for her mouth. She still had her hand wrapped around the base, still rubbing me, but now her head rocked back and forward, and the top two inches of my cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"Are you really sure, Abs?" I grunted, wanting to give her one more chance.

All she did was nod and take another half inch inside, her tongue working hard around the ridge of my cock, and I couldn't hold it any longer and let the cum surge up through my cock and into her mouth. The first jet felt enormous and as it exploded into Abi's mouth she jerked back, then deliberately pulled herself back onto my cock as I shot a second load in between her lips. When the next jet came I jerked back and sideways, and my cock pulled free of her mouth, and this time I sprayed her lips and chin. She worked her hand hard, milking me as I came again, then again for the final time.

My body gave way, and I collapsed onto my side, cock wilting, but not by much, still heavy and long, and Abi stroked it gently with her fingers, looking at it, then looking up into my eyes.

We lay together on top of her covers, facing each other. My hands found her breasts and stoked them, tracing their heavy weight as they dipped sideways, one lying against her covers, the other meeting it, the deep cleft between warm and inviting. I licked the curved undersides and sucked her nipples into my mouth, one after the other. Then I stroked her chest and neck and shoulders, exploring every inch of her skin, finding hidden erogenous zones below her ear, inside her upper arm, along the ribs below her breast but only on the left side and not the right. She twitched when I stroked the hollows formed between her upper leg and her belly. The insides of her calves were sensitive, and feeling bolder I turned her over and explored her back.

More sensitive areas revealed themselves to me. The small spot between her neck and shoulder blades, just where the groove over her spine began. The curved upper swell of her butt, directly where the deep valley began, but also slightly higher and either side. Her full firm buttocks seemed equally sensitive, but I avoided the cleft between them and moved down to explore her legs. When I licked the hollowed spot on her inner thighs she shivered. The backs of her knees and the area between her heel and her sole caused her to groan.

Then I worked my way back up, touching, kissing and licking every inch, stopping and giving special attention to the areas I had found before, and also to those I discovered on my return journey.

Abi lay face down, her head turned to one side, a smile on her lips. She was completely relaxed, giving herself over to the pleasure she was taking from my touch. I reached her ass again and slid a finger down between her thighs and ran it along the slit of her pussy, pushed the tip of a finger inside onto the oiled inner folds. Abi lifted herself to allow me greater access, and I inserted a second finger and pushed both inside. She breathed out heavily and then clenched her ass cheeks together, trapping my fingers before she relaxed and let me draw them out.

I put both fingers into my mouth, tasting her tangy juices, then slid my wetted fingers back inside her. I put my face down and kissed the back of her thighs, the scent of her pussy encompassing me and filling my nose and mouth. I slid my arm under her leg and pulled her around until she lay on her side. I parted her legs and pushed my head between them, pushed my tongue directly in between the wet lips of her pussy. Abi gasped and her hand gripped the back of my head. I licked the folds and crevices of her pussy, searched and found the small nub of her clitoris and sucked it between my lips.

I inserted both fingers far into her pussy and placed my thumb behind them in the space where her pussy ended and just before her asshole. I let saliva drip onto my thumb and stroked her in that sensitive spot and then, when she offered no resistance, moved my thumb back and touched the tight bud of her asshole. Abi sighed and wriggled, lifted a leg and lay it over my shoulder, and when she was finished her buttocks had parted more, presenting me with clear access both front and rear.

I let more saliva drip onto my thumb and then added the finger of my other hand, running it up along the crack of her ass and then back down, tracing over her smooth asshole, hesitating there and pressing lightly against the dip that led to her back entrance. My mouth was still on her pussy, alternating between her inner folds and her clit. Then I let my tongue drift down and back, touched her in the narrow space between the end of her pussy and her asshole and she jerked at the touch.

I wetted my finger and placed it directly onto her asshole and applied pressure. Abi moaned and pushed her ass back against my finger. I moved my hand back, keeping the pressure constant, then when she relaxed I pressed and the tip of my finger, up to the top of the nail, slid inside her asshole.

I stopped, waiting.

My fingertip was enclosed in the tight circle of her asshole, and I waited still.

"More," Abi whispered.

I withdrew my fingertip, rolled her back onto her stomach, and traced my tongue back until it met her asshole. She shivered and moaned again.

I let saliva drip from my lips onto her ass, returned my finger to the dark pink opening and turned it, moistening her, then slid the finger deeper, to the first joint.

"Mmm," Abi murmured.

I pushed again, to the second joint and she pushed her ass back to meet me and I didn't pull back this time and slid inside to the top of my finger. I turned it, moistening her inner back passage, then drew back to the top joint and pushed it back in. I repeated this action several times. As my finger moved out I allowed more saliva to drip onto her asshole and each time I slid back inside the movement was easier.

"More..." Abi said.

"You like that," I whispered into her ear.

"More," was her only response.

I slid back down along her back and moistened a second finger and slid it into her ass. She was tighter now, offering more resistance now a second finger was added, and she breathed in sharply when I pushed them into her ass.

I drew back, afraid I was hurting her, but she moved her arm back and grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers back into her ass. "More," she whispered.

I pushed both fingers in to the second joint and when she lifted her ass to meet them pushed harder and slid them all the way inside. More saliva, more lubrication, and I wondered if a third finger was possible. The thought of the third finger had made my cock rigid. Three fingers seemed a lot. Three fingers seemed almost as much as my cock, and the idea that I might actually do what was in my head almost made me cum.

Abi twisted, lying more on her side than her stomach, and raised one leg over my waist. Her ass became rounder, firmer, but also opened below me.

I raised myself up, sliding along Abi's back and whispered into her ear, "What do you want, Abi? Tell me what you want."

"I want you..." she whispered. "Fuck me... I want you to fuck me..."

"I want to fuck you, too," I said.

"Then fuck me."

I lifted myself closed and slid my cock straight into her pussy and he gasped and looked down at me. I pushed, feeling her tightness give way and buried myself all the way inside the slick warmth of her cunt. I was trembling, trying hard not to shoot my load straight inside her

Abi pushed me with the flat of her palm on my belly.

"No," she said. "You can't, not there... but fuck me in my ass, Tom... please... I need you inside me..."

I kissed behind her ear, in the sensitive spot I had found earlier. I withdrew my cock and then slid up between her legs, holding her waist, turning her so one leg lay down, the other slid along my waist, my cock running up along her thighs.

"Are you sure, Abi?"

I felt her nod. "Fuck my ass, Tom. I want your cock inside my ass. All the way, Tom. Put your cock all the way in my ass."

I moved position, letting my long hard cock rest against the firm curve of her ass and she smiled and said, very softly, "Yes..."

I moved again and let my cock rest in the valley between the cheeks of her ass, let it rest beside my fingers that were still fully inserted inside her tight asshole. She moved her upper leg, laying it along my stomach, the bottom of her thigh pressing against me. Her round ass lay open, slick with my saliva, and I lifted and placed the tip of my cock against her asshole, next to my fingers.

"Yes," Abi said again.

I slid my fingers back out and placed my cock in the place they had been. The swollen, engorged head of my cock looked huge where it rested against the tightness of her asshole. I applied a little pressure and watched as the tightness yielded very slowly. I remained outside, but had opened the passage into her anus. I pulled back and Abi shook her head and murmured, "Fuck me..."

I quickly let more saliva drip onto her asshole and then placed my cock back against her and she sighed and smiled.

I pressed again and once more she yielded, and this time I let the pressure continue and slowly, slowly she opened for me. Suddenly the resistance parted and the head of my cock slid inside, the ridge trapped inside Abi's ass.

"More..." she said, and I pressed, watched as half an inch slid inside and then she was tight and I stopped.

Abi shook her head and whispered, "More..." again. Her left arm came back and her hand gripped my waist, urging me on.

I increased the pressure, watched as my rigid cock bent and then started to slide in. One inch, two... three. Abi moaned and I stopped but she shook her head quickly and said that word again: "More..."

I pushed. Four inches, five, and now Abi was moving her hips to meet me, rocking herself against my cock, and I slid my left hand down over her pussy, sliding fingers inside her, my index finger against her clitoris, and I felt her immediately begin to twitch and almost as once she gave a little yelp and jerked and I felt that now familiar warm gush wash over my hand as she came.

"Hard, Tom," she grunted. "Fuck me hard in my tight little ass..."

I started to pump against her, trapped inside her ass, each time sliding a little further into her anal passage. Still with my fingers in her pussy I forced almost the full length of my cock inside her. She lay sprawled on her side, large breasts swaying as I pumped into her, eyes closed. I wanted to cum badly, and also wanted to make it last. I lifted my wet hand and rubbed it over her breasts, pulled on her hard nipples and twisted them. My cock was buried hard between the parted cheeks of her ass, my balls sliding against her inner thigh.

When Abi started to shake with her second climax I couldn't hold it any more.

The most powerful orgasm I had ever felt started deep inside my own ass as my semen boiled and forced itself out along my cock.

I grunted and tried to hold myself back but it was too strong and the first jet of cum shot out and into Abi's ass, lubricating her passage even more and I had to push, had to sink all the way, and I fucked her wildly, beyond control or restraint, my cock buried all the way inside her tight firm ass as I shot a second load of cum inside her, shot again and again and then collapsed onto her back, both my body and hers wet again but now with our own sweat.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers