Showing It All Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

I couldn't tell if Abi came again or not when I spurted into her, but I think she may have.

She let me lie on top of her, half off and half on, and reached back with her arm and put it over my hip.

We lay for several minutes as we felt my cock soften and gently slide back out from her ass.

I moved slightly and it slid all the way out and I lay back and let it rest against her thigh.

"Abi...?" I said.

"Mmm?"

"Have you done that before?"

I felt her head shake. "Never."

"Sorry," I said. "I had to."

I saw her smile. "It was fantastic," she said. "I wanted you to do that. Thank you."

"Oh Abi," I said, unable to express myself any more than in that simple statement of love.

"Tom...?" she said.

"Mm?"

"I want you to fuck me like that again, in the morning."

"Well..." I said, with mock reluctance.

The hand on my hip lifted and she slapped me. She rolled and faced me, pulling me down for a kiss. Then she pushed me away.

"But now," she said, "I don't know about you, but I'm fucking starving!" She rolled away from me and off the bed, walked to her door and pulled on the robe hanging there, turned back to look at me, allowing her eyes to drift all the way down my body.

"If I'd known fucking my brother was so much fun, I'd have done it ages ago."

I smiled. "If I'd known how good it felt fucking my sister, I'd have let you."

harding
harding
2,230 Followers