Showing It All Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"Fuck me, Tom... fuck me hard..."

I rammed into her, pushing my cock as far as it would reach, and Wendy bucked more wildly as a climax tore through her body. She tried to continue rubbing Abi but her own pleasure made rational movement impossible. She put a finger inside Abi, then pulled it out and tried to kiss her pussy, rubbed Abi's clit with her thumb, grabbed at her breasts down below her own, gave up and cried out again as her rapture exploded.

I wanted to hold back, to continue fucking this vision but could not do it. My held back juices tickled and jumped, exploded out of me and into Wendy's welcoming pussy. She felt my splash inside her and jerked again, dropping her head onto Abi's belly. I pumped hard into her, emptying my balls, filling her tight cunt with my cum, trembling as it came to an end, leaning forward and onto her back and she too began to wilt down onto Abi.

I was breathing hard, planting tiny kisses on Wendy's back, when Abi said, "Hey guys, let me out for fuck's sake!"

She was trapped beneath us, unable to move and I laughed and pulled out of Wendy, almost certainly splashing Abi's face when I pulled free. Wendy moved away beneath me and Abi emerged, bright red where she had been trapped beneath us, still breathing hard.

"Animals," she said, but she was grinning.

Wendy rolled onto her back and slid to the floor, her head propped on the edge of the couch. She lay sprawled, naked in front of us, totally unselfconscious.

"Did you cum?" I said to Abi.

She shook her head. "S'OK though."

I sat on the couch and patted the cushions in front of me. "Come here," I said. "I'll finish you off."

"S'OK," she said again, but she sat between my legs, pushing back against my softening cock.

I reached around and put my fingers over her clit and began to work her quickly. She didn't need much to finish her, and she lay back against me and I felt her moving against my hand.

Wendy rolled over and watched, then came closer and added her own hand to mine, and between us we brought my sister close to cumming. I rubbed her clit and Wendy pushed two fingers inside her pussy. Abi opened her mouth and began to grunt on each breath, rocking her hips against both our hands, and within seconds she cried out and I saw Wendy's eyes widen as Abi squirted clear fluid out of her pussy as she came. It splashed Abi's thighs, splashed my hand, splashed Wendy's.

Abi shook and curled her legs up, trapping our fingers, then released a deep sigh and relaxed.

Wendy slid down onto her stomach and kissed Abi's pussy, popped out her tongue and experimentally licked the fluid running down Abi's thighs. I watched her face as she tasted Abi's ejaculate, saw her hesitate then return for more, not disgusted.

I lay beneath Abi and stroked her breasts, traced my hand over her belly and down to her pussy and felt Wendy's mouth and tongue as she gently worked on my sister.

"Is your back better now?" I asked, looking down Abi's long body at Wendy.

She laughed and slapped my leg. "Much better, thanks. Byt you can give me another back rub any time you like."

"Yeah?" I said.

Abi lifted herself up and looked at Wendy. "D'you mean that, Wendy?"

Wendy looked back at Abi, at me, and nodded. "Any time at all. I'd really like to fuck you both again... all the time... is that OK?"

Abi and I laughed. Of course it was.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers