Showing Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
In which John makes Janet our slut.
1.2k words
4.27
56.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

The text came a week later.

'Steve in London. Youngest son visiting oldest in Bristol. Janet home alone. Pick you up in 10'

I told Kate I was going to the pub for an hour and was at the door as I heard John's car pull up.

As I climbed in, he said, 'Shit, I was hoping you wouldn't be ready and I would get a chance to see your lovely wife.' We had not spoken since the dinner party so I knew what was coming next.

'Man, that was some sight – on her hands and knees mopping up milk, tits jiggling around for all to see in that lovely cream bra. I could even make out her nips. Then, from behind, skirt up and stocking tops showing – I all but told her to slip her panties off to mop up.'

'Thank god you didn't,' I said.

'Given that you were getting blown by Janet, don't think you would have had much call to complain,' he said. 'I've wanked about her all week-can't wait to get a piece of her.'

I was getting pissed off at how open he had got when talking about Kate, particularly as there was no hiding the fact that the memory had given him a huge hard on, but also, to my shame, excited.

We arrived at Janet's house and she was obviously flustered when she opened the door to us.

'Oh, hi, Steve's not here,' she said.

'We know,' said John, pushing past her. 'We also know Andrew is away so thought you might want some company. After all, we have unfinished business after last week.'

'I've been so embarrassed about that,' she began, 'I don't normally...'

She was cut off by John grabbing her and kissing her. She tried to fight him off but he held her tight and she weakened. Letting go, he said,

'Listen, cut the crap. We know you are a slut and you know what we are here for. Either get upstairs and get stripped ready for us or tomorrow Steve gets your panties and an photo of you sucking Jack's cock through the post.'

I remembered he had lifted her panties but had been unaware of him taking a pic. I looked at him and he winked.

'What's it to be?'

Silently, Janet left us and climbed the stairs.

'Make sure you have something nice on!' John shouted after her.

After a couple of minutes, he signalled to me and we went up to her bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of the bed in a black bra and black lace panties. She had put a black babydoll over the top of it.

'Very nice,' said John. 'Stand up!' When she was standing, he made her give us a twirl then removed the babydoll. Reaching into her bra, he scooped out her plump tits and pulled the large, dark nipples. They became quickly engorged. He then pulled her panties down, revealing her shaved pussy. Sliding a finger between the dark folds, he said,

'Mm, still dry. There is no way I am burning my cock on a dry snatch. Up on the bed and get yourself ready for us.'

Janet had been silent and trembling throughout. He pushed her onto the bed and then spread her legs. Reaching for her hand, he placed it between her legs.

'Come on, I thought you liked putting on a show.'

The reference to what Steve had told us was unmistakable and I saw a look of horror pass Janet's face. Was her husband part of this? Slowly, she began to slide her fingers up and down her slit whilst we watched her. As the lips became swollen and her fingers increasingly glistened with her juice, John stripped off and pulled her head to him. Stupidly distracted for a second, I was pleased to see that his cock was smaller than mine given the obvious intentions he had for my wife. He pushed his erect cock at her and she began to suck him, much as she had done me at the dinner party. I was surprised at how rough he became, grabbing her head and forcing her to take his full length.

'That's it, you little whore, take the fucking lot!' he whispered, as he violently face fucked her. I could tell she was afraid of him so she let him do what he wanted without protest. Cradling her head with one hand, he reached down and began to pull her nipples with the other, squeezing and pinching them.

'Come on, Jack, get into it,' he said. 'You don't want to disappoint her,do you?'

Although appalled by him, I was still incredibly turned on so I stripped and got between her legs, once again savouring the musty odour of her cunt. I nibbled on her lips a little and then licked the length of her, stopping only to tease her engorged clit. Once again, she began to buck and I heard John urging her on. It was obvious that he was going to cum and I looked up to see him withdraw and shoot his load over her face, before using huis hand to spoon it into her mouth.

I moved up and pressed my cock against her cunt, its heat enveloping me and I thrust in. She was quite tight, given her age, and used her muscles well to milk me. I allowed her to push me over so that she could ride me and loosened her bra to allow her tits to swing free. Hanging slightly, they were nevertheless full and she leant forward, feeding first one and then the other nipple into my mouth. I sucked and chewed on them, enjoying their rubbery length.

I was aware of John next to the bed and saw that he was lubing his cock with KY. Easing Janet forward, he pressed his cock against her ring and was soon buried upto the hilt in her. I had never felt a cock so close to my own, separated by only a thin membrane, and I was spurred on by the sensation. We quickly established a rhythm and soon Janet was cumming hard, sandwiched between the two of us. I was close so I signalled to John to let me out – I wanted to feel her lips around my cock again before I came. I moved around the bed as he manoeuvred her into the doggy position, still buried up her ass. She grasped my cock and swallowed it, working it from the tip to the base through her red lips. I reached under her and worked her breasts as she did it, giving her as much pleasure as she was giving me. Soon, I felt the surge through me and came in long spurts down her throat just a John withdrew and shot up her back. Lying back, smiling now, she looked a picture of contentment.

'Well, got to get this boy home to his lovely wife,' said John. 'Thanks for that, Janet, and don't worry-your secret is safe with us. Looking forward to the next time' and with that we dressed and left.

Once in the car, he laughed.

'Fucking hell, what a slut! I hope Kate will be as good!'

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers