Showing Kate Ch. 05

Story Info
The story comes full circle.
3k words
4.24
35k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

Many have written that this story should have been in the Group Sex section – apologies if I misjudged this but, having come this far, I will keep the final section of the story in 'Loving Wives'.

This episode is set almost a year after the adventures Kate and I had with John and Ellen in the Log Cabin.

It had become quickly apparent in the log cabin that Kate and Ellen had not only sussed what John and I were upto but had been enthusiastic about our scheme. Whilst we thought we were manipulating them out of boredom with our marriages, it was, in fact, us who were being manipulated by our far cleverer wives. No change there, then!

Incredibly, a year had passed since the last golf weekend and the same crowd who had gathered previously were present at the hotel. No more had really been said about what we had done and our banter had gone back to relatively safe ground about our wives. John and I had made no mention of our seduction of Janet, so her husband Steve was blissfully unaware, nor had we told what had happened at Easingwold. In many respects, life had resumed its natural course, although John, Ellen, Kate and I had spent some very enjoyable Saturday nights together.

After a good day's golf, and another evening of drinking, John invited us to his room where he said he had special entertainment organised for us. This perked the boys up considerably and eradicated any lingering trace of resentment about why he had wangled a huge suite whilst the rest of us had single rooms. The seven of us gathered in the sitting area of his room and waited for him.

'Gentlemen,' he said, 'Here is the evening's entertainment'. With that, the door to the bathroom opened and out stepped Ellen, Kate and, to my amazement, Mary. I had known about the first two but he had obviously been going behind my back with Pete, who did not look in the slightest bothered. The girls looked amazing – they were each dressed in white blouses, short black skirts, stockings and high heels – and the guys eyes were on stalks.

'OK, gentlemen, let's start with a simple auction to boost our flagging funds. £10 per item of clothing – who wants to go first?'

It was no surprise that Alan's hand was up like a shot. My oldest friend had always had a thing for Kate's tits so I knew he would bid for her blouse first and sure enough, he did. Giving John the money, he stood behind her and pulled her blouse from her skirt. Then, starting at the bottom, he unloosened each button slowly, his hands visibly shaking. When he had it completely undone, he pulled it open , revealing her 32f tits encased in a black sheer bra, her nipples already hard, and then eased it off her. He stood back to look at his handy work then sat back with the rest.

There was suddenly a clamour to go next. Paul took off Ellen's blouse, 'accidentally' brushing her 34b tits as he did so, to reveal a cream lace bra through which her large dark nipples were visible; Dave paid for Mary's top, her 34e tits looking magnificent in a black sheer bra,, then Alan again was up, this time for Kate's skirt. He knelt in front of her, unzipping it at the side, then pulled it slowly down, his face never leaving where he judged her cunt would be. When it was to her knees, revealing sheer black panties through which her shaved mound could be seen, he breathed in audibly and said, 'Mmmm, heaven!' before getting her to step out of it.

Given her choice of lingerie, my wife was standing virtually naked in front of my best friends, making me as hard as hell. I didn't linger on the thought because I was keen to see Ellen and Mary, both of whom had been unclothed by Pete and David; the former was in a cream thong, a surprise to me as she has a big bush and ass, and the latter in black sheer French knickers which showed off a neat landing strip.

'OK, bids upto £20!' said John. He immediately produced a note from his pocket and moved behind Kate. Reaching into the cups of her bra, he scooped out each breast in turn and tweaked the long, dark red nipples, massaging her as I had seen him do so many times before. He then unclasped her bra and her tits fell a little but not too much – they were heavy but quite firm for her age. All of the men were fascinated and Alan was straight up on his feet, offering money for her panties. Once again, he knelt, this time behind her, and slowly ran his hands up her stocking clad thighs towards her panties. He moved his hand inside one leg, the sheer front allowing us to see him rubbing her pussy gently, two fingers between her folds, then pulled out and pulled the panties down, burying his face in her as he did so. Kate opened her legs slightly and once more he loudly inhaled, then took his seat again.

Paul was eager to get Ellen's thong off, revealing that her large, black bush, and I paid to take Mary's bra, like John making sure I had plenty of time to maul her before I finally removed the garment. Her nipples were pale pink and long and she fed one of them into my mouth so that I could suck and chew on it. I produced another £20 and, standing behind her, took her panties off, nudging her legs apart and slipping a finger up her soaked trimmed cunt as I did so. I could tell she was quite tight and she groaned as I rubbed her clit, my other hand fingering her ass.

Steve, who had sat mesmerised throughout, at last pulled himself together and slipped Ellen's bra off, almost embarrassed to do so. Although her tits were comparatively tiny, all gasped when they saw her long, dark, rubbery nipples and I knew we each wanted to chew on them.

Our wives were now naked save for stockings and suspenders so what next?

'The ladies have been very accommodating so far, gentlemen, but we need to establish some ground rules. First, remember that, although they are doing this willingly, they are still our friends or wives. Anyone not being respectful will be not only thrown out of tonight but also the circle of friends completely. Second, what happens here, stays here – no word to be repeated to anyone and no attempts to follow it up. Third, no attempts to be made to record any of tonight and no bragging about it, either to mates or on internet. Everyone agree?' Needless to say, everyone did.

'Ok, I think me, Pete, Jack and the ladies deserve to nominate our partners before you lot have a choice.'

Much to my surprise, John chose Mary, not Kate, making me think he had not fucked her yet or that he could not resist pissing me off; Pete chose Kate, leaving me with Ellen. Kate had obviously seen how keen Alan was so chose him, Ellen chose Paul and Mary chose Dave, the youngest and most muscular of us. Michael chose Kate and Steve chose Ellen, meaning they would have three cocks each.

Because I had already fucked Ellen, I told Paul and Steve they could go first – I was keen to see what happened to my wife. I watched Alan lead Kate to the bed and get her to climb on it. He said something and she lay back, opening her legs and beginning to finger herself, putting on a show for them. From where I stood, I could see how wet she was, her pink lips opening as she slipped her fingers in. Michael, Pete and Alan were stripped now and wanking themselves as they watched her. Michael moved onto the bed and knelt by her head, feeding his cock into mouth, whilst Alan got between her legs and began to tongue her. Pete moved to her other side and guided her hand to his surprisingly thick cock whilst her bent to suck on her nipples, obviously enjoying the size of her breast compared to his own wife's.

I had slipped my clothes off whilst I watched and was wanking at the sight of Kate being used by three men and obviously enjoying it. Across the room, Mary was on her knees and John was already fucking her whilst she sucked Dave enthusiastically; John was cupping the breasts I had so long coveted as he rammed her, pulling on her nipples roughly and driving hard into her. I felt a pang of jealousy but then became aware of Ellen saying my name.

I looked at her and saw that Steve and Paul were each sucking one of her tits whilst Paul fingers were playing in her black bush. I knelt by her head and she began to work my 8 inch cock in her mouth, deep throating me as she had done so many times before. I held my balls over her face and she took each one in her mouth, sucking them gently. Emboldened, I spread my buttocks and she began to tongue my ring, rimming me as expertly as she had done the first time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of her mouth before moving my cock back into her mouth and looking again into her beautiful dusky face. I could feel Paul behind me wanting to take my place and also knew I had to fuck her now. I moved so that he could get in, his short, 5inch cock replacing mine in her mouth, and I got down to between her thighs. She was wet and her dark, large pussy lips were welcoming me as I placed the head of my cock against them. As I slipped into her, she moaned and I felt again her incredible grip as her muscles began to milk me. I noticed that Steve was relaxing a little and that he now had moved next to her head – she was taking it in turn to wank and suck him and Paul as I gave her what she wanted most.

As I fucked her, I looked over to the bed. Kate had been moved so that her head was hanging over the edge. Peter was fucking her mouth hard, his muscular body pistoning in and out, whilst Alan had straddled her and was cupping his huge cock with her tits, enjoying the sensation of fucking a pair he had long coveted. Her nipples were held between the forefinger and thumb of each hand and he was twisting them. She was bucking, lost in the pleasure Michael was giving her with his tongue. As I watched, Peter pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her face with cum whilst Alan increased his rhythm. Lifting himself off her a little, he worked his cock and then came in huge spurts, covering her tits and face with stream after stream. He gently lifted her head and pushed his cock into her mouth, getting her to suck the last drops off.

As the two moved away a little, Michael pushed his cock into her dripping pussy, his thumb working her arsehole as he did so. I was amazed to see that Alan was still hard and he was watching Kate being drilled, glassy eyed. The thought must have struck him as it did me and he manoeuvred Kate into a doggy position as I did the same to Ellen. Michael lay under Kate and Alan positioned himself behind her, just as Paul lay under Ellen and I began to lube her arse with her pussy juice. Once Michael and Paul had inserted their cocks, both Alan and I pushed through the tight sphincter of each woman and began to slide inch by inch into them. Ellen groaned as she always did but I could see that Kate was struggling to accommodate his monster and he was having to take it very slowly.

Steve was by now fucking Ellen's mouth, all of his inhibitions abandoned, and Peter had moved across and was plugging Mary's arse as she was riding Dave and sucking John back to hardness. Ellen's muscles worked on me and Paul and I could feel his cock through the thin membrane separating us. I reached down and began to play with her clit and she began to buck harder until she came, letting go that incredible stream which I had enjoyed often but which had taken me so much by surprise initially. Paul obviously thought she had pissed on him but, to his credit he kept up the rhythm and soon she was coming again. Steve pulled out and sprayed her face and I took his place, moving straight from her ass into her mouth and spurting down her throat . Not to be outdone, Paul also dropped his load on her face.

Looking over, I could see Kate being used hard by Alan, one hand kneading her tits, the other fingering her used fanny and his cock buried upto the hilt in her ass. I wanted to see her face so moved across and pushed my cock at her mouth. Although she was blinded by other men's spunk, she dutifully opened up and I slid in. She murmured acknowledgement that it was me then got down to seriously sucking me back to hardness as Alan continued to butt fuck her. He was grinning at me with each thrust and I knew he was not far off coming again – as I watched he shuddered and Kate's startled reaction told me that wave after wave of spunk was shooting up her arsehole. She came heavily and then, exhausted, she slid off his softening cock and I withdrew from her mouth to give her a rest.

Reaching for her panties, I cleaned her face tenderly and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She knew I couldn't kiss her.

'Go on, fuck Mary,' she said, 'I know you want to.'

I didn't need any encouragement. I said, 'I love you' then moved over to Mary, who was also lying back exhausted and abandoned. I became aware that some of the men had wandered away to get a beer so I had her all to myself.

'Hey,' she said, 'I thought you were never coming.'

She opened her legs and I saw how puffy her cunt was. The lips were engorged and an impressively large clitoris was standing erect, wanting attention. I rubbed it whilst I played with my own cock and she groaned.

'Fuck me,' she whimpered.

I positioned my cock at her hole and gave her pussy one or two slaps with it before moving in. She was warm and wet but still quite tight as she welcomed me in. I looked down at her lovely face and those tremendous tits. Her nipples were long and needed to be sucked so I bent to them and began to work them with my tongue, giving them nibbles and sucking hard.

'Slap them,' she said and I began to hit her large breasts, watching them redden with each blow. Pete had said she liked it rough but I had not believed her as she was so demure in day to day life. Now, she moaned appreciatively and her grip tightened. I reached underneath her to finger her arse but found it was full of spunk so withdrew my hand and instead clawed her buttocks, raking my fingers through them. 'Harder,' she said and I began to ram into her, pulling her nipples up as if to lift her from the bed. I was worried about hurting her but she urged me on and was soon coming hard.

Knowing I was not far off, but desperate to possess her arse, I flipped her and began to push my cock up her rectum, finding it surprisingly looser than I had imagined it would be.. This calmed me a little and I reached for her hair, using it as reins to pull her back onto me. Hearing a noise behind me, I looked and saw that Alan had gone back to Kate and that she was now straddling him, fondling her own breasts and rubbing her clitoris hard as she rode his huge weapon. As I watched her cum violently, I knew I was at the point of no return so moved to Mary's face – she looked at me and smiled and I erupted, covering her in spunk, then rubbing the head of my cock over her lovely lips. She opened wide, licked it clean and then curled up, contented.

We were beginning to feel tired but John had other plans. Filling 11 glasses with JD, he proposed a toast to 'us'. We downed them in one and then he said,

'A year ago, gentlemen, we voted for the most fuckable wife and these three were the winners. You have sampled them all so it is time to re-run the contest.'

He led each of the women to the bed and positioned them so that their heads were at the bottom. He moved the hand of each to their crotches.

'OK, same rules, drop your load on the face of the most fuckable wife.Ladies,do all you can to help us on our way'

As the women began to finger themselves, each man moved to the one he would vote for. I went to Mary, who was still soaked in my cum, and was joined by Steve and Dave; Paul went to Ellen; John, Alan, Michael and Pete positioned themselves over Kate and as the women stroked, we wanked our tired cocks over their faces. Soon, what spunk was left in us was covering their faces and Kate was declared the winner. Dripping in spunk, she bowed to the boys and all three women hugged each other, laughing.

'OK, let's get cleaned up and then fuck off to your own rooms or there will be no golf played tomorrow,' said John laughing. 'Oh, and next year, it is your turn to bring your wives,' he said to those who thought that they had got away with a free ride.

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers