Showing Myself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think he could believe his luck, and he of course nodded that I could. I stood and pulled my dress off once again, leaving myself completely naked, and told him I would place my clothes down at the front out of the way. I walked down the aisle and back again, and sat next to him. I placed my hands under my breasts, pushing them up, squeezing my nipples. I told him that if I was nude, then he had to undress also. He seemed very hesitant, so I told him that I would ask my friend if it was ok, but he said, "No, don't tell her, I'll do it". He peeled off his clothes, and placed them next to his chair. By then I was really in the mood to tease, so I said, "No, take them down front where mine are. If someone comes in, I don't want to have you getting dressed while I'm naked here all alone".

He did as he was told, and then came back and sat next to me. I told him again that he couldn't touch me, and he was ok with that. I told him to take his cock in his hand and make it hard, and he started stroking it. I spread my legs apart and started feeling myself, and I could see his cock growing harder and larger. I asked him if he minded if I told him what to do, and he shook his head, saying he didn't mind. I said, "Ok, then you will stop stroking when I tell you to. I want you to enjoy this as long as I do".

I don't think he quite understood, but after a couple of minutes I told him to stop, and to take his hand off himself. I slid further down in the seat, lifting my lower half off the seat slightly as my fingers slid back and forth through my wetness. I then told him to start again, but that he couldn't cum until I told him he could. After a couple of minutes more, I told him to stop again. This time he moaned, clutching the arms of the seat. I brought my wet fingers to my lips as he watched, and his hard cock pulsed up and down waiting for more attention.

I then told him to stand in front of me, and to start stroking while watching me, and if he did exactly as I said, maybe I would let him give me instructions too. He stood and started stroking, but much too fast. I didn't want him to cum yet, so I said, "No, much slower. Bring your hand way back, stop, and then way forward again. Very slowly. I'll do the same." I let my fingers slid back and forth over myself, also slowly. I seemed in control on the outside, but I was beside myself in lust on the inside.

So, I asked him, "Is there anything that you want me to do? Remember, I won't touch you and you won't touch me." He asked if he could kneel down and look closer, and I nodded. He knelt down, and then asked me to rest my legs on the arms of the seats to expose myself even more. I did as he told, and he then asked me to slide my fingers deep inside. I usually don't do that, preferring to stimulate myself on the outside, but he had been so good that I wanted to please him. So I pushed two fingers inside, moving them in and out, asking him if he wished that was him sliding in and out.

I heard talking in the lobby, and I told him "Someone will be coming in, but pretend we are still alone. Andrea knows me well and doesn't care. Whoever comes in may want to watch, and that's ok, but ignore them. If you do this, then we can meet here again sometime." What could he do but just nod in agreement?

We continued as we were doing, and the door creaked open, letting some light from the lobby seep in. He stayed on his knees, slowly moving his hand back and forth, watching my hand pleasure myself. Neither of us looked at the visitor, but we heard him pull a seat down some rows behind us, trying not to make a sound.

I told my new friend to sit beside me again and slide down in the seat like me. Again, I cautioned him to stroke only very slowly, and to make his cock stand straight and hard for me. I asked him all kinds of questions, like if he masturbates often, where and when, if he has ever met anyone like me, if he is having fun, and things like that. I was also making him start and stop, as it made me excited to see his cock standing straight up, pulsing back and forth while begging for release.

I knew we both wanted to cum soon, so I asked him if he usually produced a lot of semen. He said that sometimes he did, and I told him that I was sure he would produce a lot this time. I also said I'm sure he would love to stand in front of me and cum on me, but not this time. Instead, I told him I wanted to see it spray on his bare chest, and I would masturbate and cum at the same time. And, he was now allowed to stroke any way he wanted to make himself cum.

He started stroking harder, and I told him to tell me when he was close. He nodded, and within ten seconds he said "Now!", and his hand stopped. His cum erupted over and over, even hitting himself on his cheek, his cock pulsing each time. My hand started flailing away as well, and within seconds my nipples grew hard and I was shuddering in an explosive orgasm for about the fourth time that day!

As we calmed down, he seemed a little unsure about what just happened. I told him if I was his girlfriend, I would be licking his cheek right now, but that he would have to take care of it himself this time. He stood, with his cum running in little streams down his chest and belly, and I told him to follow me. Not saying a word, he followed me to the door, but hesitated when he saw that I was going to walk into the lobby. I grabbed his hand and pulled him and said, "Come on. It's ok." I saw Andrea and told her that he did a very good job but needed to clean up. She said something to him and he walked to the men's room, and then she told me that she had just told him that he was one of the very lucky ones.

I smiled and went back into the theater, pulling my dress back on. By the time he came from the restroom, I was leaving the theater and I told him that we would surely meet again, and thank you. I took my bra and panties from Andrea and put them in my bag, excited to be riding the tram home in such a state.

I will close this for now, and if you like, I'll continue it with the final part.

12