Showing Nicole Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers

"What is it?" asked Nicole nervously.

"The perk of being a college professor is that every day I get to see sexy young girls like yourself in my classes," said Professor Stacy with a smile. "I get to look at hot young girls like you all the time and help them out with their studies."

Nicole suddenly felt shocked when hearing this. She looked almost terrified as Professor Stacy looked down at her with such a creepy smile. Professor Stacy thought that she was a sexy girl. The feeling of being freaked out when learning that the professor had been looking up her photos online was elevated. Nicole was at a loss for words.

"That's right Nicole. I think you are an incredibly cute and hot young girl," said Professor Stacy. "I've been looking you up all semester ever since I first saw you in my class. While I want you to spend more time studying, I must say that I'm very happy that you spend a lot of time showing your cute body because I swear I could look at it all day. I must thank you for posting so many bikini photos and other sexy pictures of yourself, because I love looking at your body."

"Are you crazy!?" said Nicole. She felt absolutely terrified. Her professor had been looking her up online for weeks and viewing her photos. Professor Stacy walked behind Nicole.

"On, Nicole. You have no idea," Professor Stacy whispered into Nicole's ear. Nicole almost felt startled hearing her. She was expecting to talk with Professor Stacy about improving her grade in class. Nicole didn't think the professor would end up creeping on her.

"You're insane!" said Nicole not knowing what else to say.

"Very insane. And there are many women out there that are as crazy as I am," said Professor Stacy creepily. "You would be amazed. There are many women like me who are attracted to young girls like you. However, many of my friends are not as fortunate as I am. They don't find sexy young girls like you falling right into their lap."

"What the heck do you mean by that?" asked Nicole very nervously.

"Oh I think you know the answer Nicole. Just think for a moment," said Professor Stacy. She started feeling her hands through Nicole's hair. "That's right. What I want from you is something less academic. Instead, what I want will be much sexier and much more erotic."

"I think I'm going to go now. You're an absolute creep!" said Nicole pushing Professor Stacy's hands out of her hair.

"You could go if you want, but then I'll have to fail you," said Professor Stacy. "What would your parents think if they learned how bad you were doing in school? I would hate for them to find out."

Nicole was starting to get up, but then she stopped for a moment. Professor Stacy continued on. "I'm afraid you have no other choice if you want to pass my class. I can only wonder what might happen to you if you fail in school. What kind of trouble might you get into if your parents find out that you've been taking photos of yourself instead of studying?"

After thinking for a moment, Nicole hesitantly sat back down. She was terrified of what the professor might want her to do. Nicole couldn't believe she was doing this. Professor Stacy was freaking her out, and yet Nicole wasn't leaving. She knew the professor thought she was a sexy girl and loved looking at her. It seemed that Professor Stacy wanted to do things that would get any professor into a lot of trouble. Nicole didn't know for sure but was getting that feeling. She wanted to go, but Nicole also didn't want to fail. She stayed to hear what Professor Stacy would want. Nicole was sure that it was going to be something she wouldn't want to do.

"What do you want me to do to pass your class?" asked Nicole.

"Well, I've always had a particular fantasy involving a young girl like you," said Professor Stacy putting her hands on Nicole's shoulders. "There's something incredibly crazy that I want to do to a cute young girl."

"Do you want me to have sex with you?" asked Nicole nervously. Her shoulders were being caressed. Nicole thought it felt rather good, but the fact that her professor was doing it freaked her out. Nicole tried to resist any good feelings she was getting.

"Oh no don't worry. You won't be doing that," said Professor Stacy. "But what I have in mind for you will be extremely erotic. It won't be that bad for you because I've already seen that you like showing your cute little body off."

"What do you want to do with me?" asked Nicole. The professor's hands gently felt her neck. Nicole felt goose bumps but tried to resist the feeling. "Do you want to see me naked or something?"

"Oh Nicole, I absolutely want to see you naked. Your body looks incredible from what I've seen, but I want to push things much farther. I want you to be in a position where everything you have is on display to see," said Professor Stacy. Her hands drifted down and suddenly felt Nicole's young tits. Nicole let out a gasp and sprung her head up. Professor Stacy only smiled.

"But I also want to get to know you a little more," said Professor Stacy. Her hand suddenly traveled down. Nicole suddenly felt a hand against her pussy. She let out another gasp and tried to close her legs. Nicole had never been touched there before by someone else and was startled by it. She was feeling violated and uncomfortable, but Nicole had no choice but to stay in order to pass her class.

"Don't worry Nicole, I'm not going to hurt you," said Professor Stacy. Her hand traveled up and reached Nicole's waist. "In fact, I'm going to make you feel very, very good."

Nicole suddenly felt her shirt being lifted up. She instinctively tried to pull it down, but the professor gave her a look telling her not to resist. The look from Professor Stacy put Nicole into some kind of strange trance, causing Nicole let Professor Stacy continue lifting her shirt up. Nicole's shirt was lifted up a little to the point that her belly button was showing. Professor Stacy gazed at her bare midriff in awe.

"My, oh my. You look even better in person," whispered Professor Stacy. Nicole felt incredibly embarrassed. She had showed her cute body off before, but all of a sudden she wanted to cover herself with as many clothes as possible. The way that her professor looked at her made Nicole so uncomfortable. Nicole felt so embarrassed because she was showing off a little in front of someone else. It was much easier posting a photo of herself on Instagram because no one was in the room creepily gazing at her. Nicole was nervous, embarrassed, and afraid. The professor clearly wanted Nicole to do other things, which she guessed would be taking all of her clothes off and who knows what else. Not only that, but for Nicole the conversation became terrifying so fast. She didn't expect to be caressed by an older woman, particularly her professor. Nicole had a feeling that Professor Stacy was going to keep going and start removing her clothes right there in her office.

Professor Stacy, however, didn't go any farther. Instead she took her hands off Nicole and went back to sit at her desk. Nicole was a little shocked. "You're not going to do anything else?"

"Oh no. I'm going to do a lot more to you," said Professor Stacy with a smile. "But not now. What I have in mind for you will involve several preparations on my part. I have some things that I need to get and arrangements to make."

"What do you mean?" asked Nicole as she suddenly felt a little horrified. "What's going to happen to me?"

"Oh Nicole," said Professor Stacy with a smile. "I'm not going to tell you. It would be much more erotic if you don't know what's going to happen ahead of time. Don't worry though. You'll be showing your cute body off like you always do, you will feel very good, and best of all you will be making older women like myself who love young girls very happy."

Nicole looked down and thought to herself. She was even more nervous than before because she didn't know what was going to happen. Nicole also thought about the possibility of failing her class and the trouble she might get in. She could only guess what Professor Stacy had in store for her. "If I do what you ask, you will pass me in the class?"

"If you let me do what I want to you," said Professor Stacy. "Don't worry though, you might be embarrassed when going through what I have in store for you, but you will secretly enjoy what happens. You won't want to admit it, but when my fantasy with you is done, you will want to do it all over again."

"Am I going to have to expose myself or something?" asked Nicole.

"You're going to be very exposed, on a level you've never experienced before," said Professor Stacy. "And what we do will be very erotically adventurous. I can't emphasize the word erotic enough when thinking of what's going to happen to you. It's going to be an incredibly erotic idea that we will be exploring. But I won't say anymore. You will have to wait to find out until you get there. For now you can leave my office. I will email you when I have everything arranged for what I want."

"Erotic? So something of sexual nature is going to happen?" asked Nicole nervously.

"You're a smart enough girl, Nicole. I think you can guess what I might mean," said Professor Stacy. "But you better go now. You'll have to pull your shirt back down and cover that cute stomach you have, but don't worry. You'll be showing it again soon."

Nicole got up and pulled her shirt back down to cover her midriff again. Professor Stacy stared at her without blinking as Nicole got up and left. She felt so many emotions that weekend. Nicole was nervous and freaked out. She wasn't sure what Professor Stacy was going to do to her, and this made Nicole feel even more anxious. She didn't hang out with her friends that weekend and told them she had studying to do. She took no selfies and put them online, because Nicole knew her professor was probably going to look them up.

She wondered what Professor Stacy had in store for her. Nicole could only guess. Her professor said that she was going to be incredibly exposed and that the situation was going to be very erotic. Nicole guessed that she was going to have to take her clothes off. That was a safe guess. The part about the fantasy being erotic was a little more mysterious. Nicole was a girl that had never had sex or felt an orgasm before. She was very nervous because she was sure that there was going to be something of sexual nature involved. Not only that, but Professor Stacy said that her fantasy was going to be very erotically adventurous. Nicole wasn't sure what that meant. She could only guess. Nicole was nervous, but she also had to do whatever it took to pass her class. She was going to swallow her pride and do whatever it was that her creepy professor wanted.

=====================================================

The weekend was very long for Nicole. Her friends thought that she was acting weird, but Nicole didn't say anything to them about why she was different. Nicole didn't want to tell them what she had to do. Even if Nicole wanted to tell her friends, she couldn't because she really wasn't even sure exactly what was going to happen to her. Nicole could only guess what her crazy professor had in store for her. She spent the whole weekend looking at her email and waiting for a message from her professor. Nicole didn't want to do whatever crazy idea Professor Stacy was blackmailing her into doing, but Nicole also didn't want to fail class and get in trouble with her parents. She kept thinking that she would just deal with whatever embarrassment or erotic activity that might happen and get it over with. Then once it was done Nicole would never see her professor again, and she would pass her class. Still, Nicole was worried about what Professor Stacy might want to do to her, and if it might be more humiliating than she first thought.

It wasn't until Monday that Nicole saw a message from her professor on her email. Nicole immediately clicked it and read a very short message.

Hello Nicole. I have everything set. See me after class tomorrow and I will go over with you what you will have to do to raise your grade.

Professor Stacy

Nicole read the email and was somewhat relieved and yet even more nervous than before. She still didn't know what she was going to do. Nicole was afraid of talking with her professor the next day because she wasn't sure if Professor Stacy was going to creep on her again. She was scared, but a part of Nicole felt ready to do whatever she had to do to not fail her biology class. Nicole was going to see her professor the next day and do whatever Professor Stacy wanted her to do.

The next day in class went faster than normal. Nicole was so nervous that she felt the time was not going slow enough. She was not looking forward to her talk with Professor Stacy. It was strange, because every other class took forever, but on that day Nicole wanted class to go as slow as possible. She also didn't go on her laptop or her phone the entire class. Nicole was scared of doing so.

The class soon ended and the students began leaving. Nicole's heart was pounding. She didn't want to get up and go to talk with Professor Stacy. Yet she had to do it. Nicole got up after all the students were out of the lecture hall. Professor Stacy didn't look at her for the entire class.

"Professor?" said Nicole nervously. "You wanted to talk with me after class?"

Professor Stacy looked up to see the cute and nervous 18 year old student. She smiled when seeing the look on Nicole's face. "You look much cuter when you're nervous, and you sound a lot sexier too."

Nicole felt scared and was even more freaked out than before. Her professor sounded like a woman that was going to take full advantage of her. Nicole felt like she was in a trance that she desperately wanted out of. There was no chance for Nicole to escape from the situation she was in. Nicole never thought that she would ever be taken advantage of in such a way, and yet it was going to happen to her.

"I have everything ready for the fantasy that I want to put you in," said Professor Stacy. "It will happen this Saturday. If you weren't open on that day, you are now."

Nicole was going to see her friends on Saturday, but those plans were now ruined. She had no choice though. It was inconvenient that Nicole had to fulfill some kind of sexual fantasy that her professor had, to say the least. On top of that, Nicole would have to do something that she absolutely did not want to do, although she still didn't know what was going to happen.

"I'm going to give you the address of where you have to go," said Professor Stacy. She handed Nicole a card with an address on it. "You must be there by noon on Saturday. I'll be just inside the main door waiting for you and then I'll get you ready. The building isn't hard to find, and it's not far off campus."

"Ok," said Nicole. "Is there anything you need me to do ahead of time?"

"Just come in looking cute and sexy as you always do," said Professor Stacy. "The idea that I have in mind won't require much from you. You won't have to do anything difficult. You won't be talking much, but you won't be quiet on Saturday either."

"What do you mean?" asked Nicole nervously.

"You'll know on Saturday," said Professor Stacy with her creepy smile. 'Just be ready to surrender to older woman's control, and be ready for that cute body to be seen."

"How long will it be?" asked Nicole.

"As long as it takes," said Professor Stacy smiling. "The scenario will last until I get you to do exactly what I want. That's all I have to say to you. Look up the address and be there at noon on Saturday."

Nicole then left. She looked at the address and looked the directions up on her phone. The building wasn't far, though it was a place she had never been to before. Nicole told her friends that she couldn't see them on Saturday because she had school work to do. Though Nicole was doing what she had to in order to not fail her class, she really wasn't going to do any actual school work.

She had perhaps some more clues of what was in store for her. Nicole wasn't going to do anything difficult. Professor Stacy said that her body was going to be seen and she was going to be under an older woman's control. Nicole guessed that she would have to take her clothes off, which seemed obvious. Being under an older women's control was a little harder to figure out, though Nicole was going to be in a sexual fantasy, so someone was likely going to be doing certain things to her. Nicole spent the days leading up to Saturday wondering what crazy idea Professor Stacy had for her. Trying to figure it out made Nicole more and more worried.

==================================================

The rest of the week was torture. Nicole couldn't think about anything other than Saturday. Her friends noticed that she wasn't acting normal, and Nicole was too embarrassed to tell them why. She said that she had to concentrate more on her studies because she was struggling. Nicole spent no time online for the rest of the week. She could only think nervously about what was going to happen to her on Saturday. Nicole didn't know what exactly to expect, and that made her so nervous.

Saturday came quicker than Nicole wanted. She always wanted the weekend to come fast, but that weekend was one she didn't look forward to. Nicole got up early that morning. She had looked over the directions for the address Professor Stacy gave her. After taking a shower and getting dressed, Nicole went over to where her professor wanted her to go.

Nicole arrived at the address around 11:30. She didn't see her professor anywhere. Nicole looked and saw a building that resembled the halls on her college campus. It definitely wasn't an apartment complex, so Nicole wasn't going to her professor's home. Whatever was planned for her was possibly something that wouldn't be very private. The parking lot where Nicole parked her car wasn't full, but there were quite a few cars there. Seeing other cars worried Nicole that other people would be involved in what Professor Stacy had planned. No one was seen anywhere she looked. Nicole watched the clock and dreaded that it was almost noon. She had to get out of her car. Whatever was in store for her, Nicole had no choice but to do it. She just hoped that it wouldn't be too bad.

When Nicole opened the main door of the building and walked in, she saw an empty hallway and saw her professor sitting on a bench. Professor Stacy looked up at her with a smile. "Hello there. I'm glad to see that you're here."

"What do you want me to do now?" asked Nicole. It looked like she was in a college building, although it couldn't have been because that building was off campus. She worried that whatever fantasy her professor had in mind wasn't going to at least be private. Professor Stacy got up and walked towards her.

"Follow me," said Professor Stacy. They both walked down the hall. The doors to the rooms in that building were closed, so Nicole had no idea what was there. The hall was very quiet, and no one else was seen there. After walking for a little bit, her professor opened one of the doors and they walked in.

The room they entered looked like a storage room with some office supplies. There was no one else there. Nicole could figure nothing out regarding what she was going to do. Professor Stacy closed the door, and the two of them were in there alone.

"I'm going to put these on you for right now," said Professor Stacy pulling out a pair of blindfolds. "I'll take them off eventually, but right now I don't want you to know what we'll be doing."

Nicole stood there quietly as Professor Stacy put the pair of blindfolds on her. Her eyes were soon covered. Nicole stood nervously, not knowing what would happen next. Her heart was racing. Nicole didn't want to do whatever her professor had in store, but she had no choice. Nicole badly wanted to run but couldn't. She tried to remain calm but was starting to breath a little harder from being so nervous.

cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers