Showing Nicole Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers

Nicole sat there for a minute with her arms up and her legs together. She was breathing hard because of how worried and nervous she was, not knowing what would happen to her next. Nicole then felt some kind of small cushions behind her knees. She also felt some small cushions go under her feet. Then Nicole felt her feet being pushed up a little. Her knees were bent and her feet were soon almost at the same level as where she sat. Nicole also felt that the seat went back a little. Nicole was leaning back a little more than before.

She then heard some kind of clicking noise. Nicole wasn't sure what it was at first, but soon she found out. She let out another gasp and the horrifying feeling she had rose a whole lot higher than what it was already. Very slowly, the handcuffs on Nicole's feet began to pull in opposite directions. Nicole desperately tried to keep her legs together, but it was no use. Her feet were handcuffed, rendering her unable to keep her legs together. Professor Stacy probably could see Nicole's intense struggle to keep her legs from spreading, and her professor was very likely watching that struggle with great enjoyment. Nicole tried her best and as a result felt even more helpless than before.

Nicole's legs were clamped together at first. She felt her legs being forced apart. Nicole was breathing so hard in horror knowing that Professor Stacy was going to see her pussy. Soon Nicole's inner thighs were no longer touching. Her pussy was peeking out. Nicole felt her legs slowly moving farther apart. Her shaved, smooth, and gorgeous pussy was soon visible to Professor Stacy. Nicole felt her legs being spread wider. It was bad enough that she had to allow for a peak of the most guarded part of her body. Nicole's legs were soon spread wide to the point that Professor Stacy had a great and unobstructed view of her most secret and erotic body part.

Nicole felt again like she wanted to cry as her legs were spread wide. She still was blindfolded and had no idea what Professor Stacy was doing. She was probably looking at Nicole's young pussy. A part of Nicole wanted her blindfolds removed so that she could at least know what would come next. Yet another part of Nicole felt that if she saw that Professor Stacy was looking at her, completely naked and uncovered, then the whole situation would be that much more humiliating.

The blindfolds remained over Nicole's eyes though. She suddenly felt herself being pushed. The chair she sat in must have had wheels underneath, because Nicole was being rolled away. Nicole was already extremely nervous, yet that feeling grew almost exponentially. She had no idea where she was being taken to. Nicole had no idea what was going to happen to her. Whatever Professor Stacy had in store for Nicole, she was sure that it was going to happen next.

Nicole felt the air brush up against her pussy. The adrenaline and the intense feelings of worry caused Nicole's body to feel so warm that she was sweating. That feeling though was suddenly growing between her legs. To Nicole's horror, her pussy was starting to feel a little wet. She tried to control the sensation, but it was no use. Having her legs spread wide apart and her pussy uncovered was having an unwanted effect. Nicole hoped that Professor Stacy didn't see it, but there was nothing she could do. Nicole's hands and feet were handcuffed. She could not cover it or close her legs. Nicole's pussy was feeling very noticeably hot, and she could have sworn that it was tingling a little bit. Nicole was feeling sensations that she was unfamiliar with.

As Nicole focused on this, the pushing stopped and she heard a door open. Seconds later she was being pushed again. It was hard to tell, but Nicole thought she was back in the hallway where she first entered that building from. As if she wasn't already scared enough, Nicole felt even more so. She wasn't sure if anyone was in the hall or not. A huge fear came over her. Now that Nicole was bound, Professor Stacy had the power to do anything she wanted to Nicole. She could take Nicole wherever she wanted and show Nicole to anyone she wanted to. Nicole began to think that she shouldn't have allowed herself to be handcuffed, because Professor Stacy now had complete power over her.

Everything was quiet in that hallway, or at least she thought they were in the hallway, so Nicole was very hopeful that no one was there to see her, completely naked and completely helpless. Still, Nicole had no idea with her blindfolds on. Perhaps someone was outside and saw a peak of her from out there. Perhaps someone was standing there quietly and gazing at Nicole's naked body. Part of the horror was that Nicole had no idea if anyone saw her, yet at the same time a part of her preferred not to know, because knowing would have been more humiliating for her if someone actually was there. The worry made Nicole slowly feel weaker and weaker as she sat there bound to that chair.

Soon she stopped again. Nicole heard Professor Stacy walk forward a little and open another door. Once it was open, Professor Stacy came back and Nicole was being pushed again. Once she was inside of this new room, Nicole was stopped and she heard Professor Stacy close the door behind her. She was then pushed again, likely towards the center of the room, wherever that was. Nicole couldn't see where she was. It seemed like this new room was large. Not a sound was heard. Nicole had absolutely no idea what was in there. Nicole was pushed just a little farther by Professor Stacy and then she was stopped. She sat there motionless for several seconds. Then without warning, Professor Stacy finally removed the blindfolds that were covering Nicole's eyes. Nicole looked up and was absolutely startled. She let out another gasp, and her face looked more horrified than it ever had before.

Nicole was in a large lecture hall. There were hundreds of seats in that room, and every single one of them was full. Hundreds of people were sitting in that room, and every single one of them was looking at her. Nicole was sitting there at the front of the large lecture hall, completely naked and facing of all those people.

It was Nicole's worst nightmare. Jolts of horror were shooting through her body. Nicole looked absolutely terrified and absolutely humiliated. She normally looked cute, but Nicole looked even cuter now that she was so flush in embarrassment. Nicole tried frantically to leave the room or at least cover herself. She was unable to do either though. Professor Stacy had taken just about everything away from her. Nicole was worried when she first was handcuffed, and this was exactly her greatest fear. Her hands were up and bound. Everyone could see her hard and perking nipples. Nicole's feet were spread and handcuffed, rendering her completely unable to close her legs and cover her pussy, which was slowly getting wetter. She wished that she was tied with rope or any other form of bondage that would have covered more of her body. Instead, Nicole was only covered with handcuffs, which didn't cover anything at all. Nicole was sitting there completely bound and facing everyone that was sitting in the lecture hall. Everyone there could see Nicole's cute and naked young body. They all had a perfect view of the most guarded part of Nicole's body, her pussy, as Nicole was forced to have her legs spread wide for the audience. Nicole's pussy was so out there for them to look at.

Nicole breathed hard in humiliation as she looked at all the faces in the crowd. She was on the verge of crying, but Nicole tried not to. She didn't want to give Professor Stacy any kind of satisfaction. She badly wanted to cry though. It was bad enough being completely naked in front of her professor. Now Nicole was completely naked in front of hundreds of people. On top of that, Nicole was handcuffed and unable to cover herself. Professor Stacy had worked Nicole into this scenario perfectly. Nicole had no idea what was in store for her. She had no idea until just then that hundreds of people would be seeing her completely naked. Professor Stacy slowly worked Nicole into that situation by having Nicole make one compromise after another, until she was finally naked, handcuffed, and in a lecture hall with hundreds of people looking at her. Nicole first compromised by letting her clothes come off one by one. Then she let her hands and feet be handcuffed. Then finally Professor Stacy put Nicole in front of a huge crowd once she had managed to put Nicole into a position where she was absolutely helpless.

After looking in horror for a few minutes, Nicole began to settle down just a little. She was starting to acclimate to the fact that hundreds of people were seeing the most guarded parts of her body. The whole room was completely quiet the whole time. Not a word was said, as everyone there intently gazed at Nicole as her cute and naked body was being presented to them.

Nicole looked a little more closely at the crowd. She began to notice that all the people in the crowd were women. Not only that, but all the women there were older than her, about middle-aged like her professor. She remembered Professor Stacy saying that there were many women out there as crazy as she was. Clearly those women were all gathered there, to look at a cute and naked young girl. There was something comforting about the fact that all the people there were women, and older women. Nicole felt safe knowing that there were no guys there. She strangely felt her self-esteem go up being the youngest woman in the room. Nicole was a young girl in a room of older women, and that made her the cutest and sexiest woman there. For some reason, as humiliating as it was, Nicole also felt her pussy getting wetter. She felt her skin crawling knowing that she was naked and that hundreds of older women were looking at her body.

As strange as these feelings were, Nicole tried to repress them. She was still extremely embarrassed and would rather not have been naked in front of so many women. She badly wanted to be unbound so that she could leave or at least cover herself. Nicole even wished that Professor Stacy had left the blindfolds on, so that she wouldn't know that so many women saw her naked. Professor Stacy truly was crazy. She not only wanted to see Nicole completely naked, but Professor Stacy wanted a large crowd of women to see Nicole naked as well. Professor Stacy removed the blindfolds because she wanted Nicole to know that hundreds of women were looking at her without any clothes on.

Perhaps if the other women in the room were also naked it would have been less embarrassing. Yet Nicole would also have been very freaked out if there were nude older women in front of her. Nicole was extremely embarrassed that it was only her who was naked in that room of hundreds of women, but at the same time she was also strangely relieved that all the other women there had all their clothes on. The fact that she was naked while everyone else was fully clothed somehow raised Nicole's confidence, knowing that all the focus was on her and knowing that her body was being admired by all the women in the room. There was something strangely sexy about how Nicole's guard was completely down but everyone else was safe. Being a cute young girl while all the other women in the room were older made Nicole feel strangely confident in her own skin. Being naked while all these older women were clothed for some reason made Nicole feel very sexy, perhaps sexier than she had ever felt before.

Nicole finally started to calm down just a little. She was feeling dizzy from the feelings of embarrassment, nervousness, and simply from knowing how extreme of a situation she was in. Though Nicole was dizzy, she still had her senses. She noticed that Professor Stacy was quietly standing feet behind her, presenting Nicole to all the women. Once Nicole began to calm down a little from figuring out that she was naked and being exhibited for hundreds of women, Professor Stacy approached her.

Professor Stacy was standing right behind her. Nicole looked to the crowd of women and saw that they all were watching her very intently. The room was absolutely silent, and this silence made Nicole's heart race like it never had before. As Nicole faced the many women watching her, she began to feel Professor Stacy's hands on her. Nicole was a little startled and started breathing heavily again. She looked down to see that Professor Stacy was very gently caressing her body. Nicole felt her shoulders being touched, then her hard nipples, and then her stomach was being caressed. Though Nicole was settling down a little, the feelings of fear were growing in her again. She wanted Professor Stacy to get her hands off, but Nicole was handcuffed. There was nothing she could do. Nicole could only look and watch as her body was being touched by her professor, hoping that it would stop soon.

After a minute or two of having her shoulders, nipples, and stomach caressed, Nicole looked down in horror. She said nothing but was suddenly filled with panic. One of Professor Stacy's hands was slowly drifting downward. It reached her belly button and then went further. Nicole was scared, and it made her look so cute. Professor Stacy's hand was getting closer and closer to the one part of Nicole's body that she didn't want Professor Stacy to touch. Nicole was quickly feeling more and more uncomfortable the closer that Professor Stacy's hand got to her pussy. She was feeling more and more violated by the second. Nicole desperately hoped that Professor Stacy wouldn't touch her there, but she didn't have that wish granted. Professor Stacy's hand eventually reached the most erotic part of Nicole's body and began to caress it.

Nicole first felt the tips of Professor Stacy's fingers against her pussy. The touch was giving her goose bumps and making her wetter. Nicole hoped and prayed that Professor Stacy would stop touching her there. Professor Stacy, however, didn't take her hand away from Nicole's pussy. Nicole tried desperately to close her legs, but she was unable to because her feet were handcuffed and spread wide apart. She had never felt so helpless in her life. Nicole was scared of what she suspected that Professor Stacy might do. Nicole desperately hoped that Professor Stacy only wanted to feel her pussy a little that then would stop. The tips of Professor Stacy's hands traveled slowly and gently up and down Nicole's labia. Nicole was sure that Professor Stacy knew her pussy was wet. Then Nicole's worst fear became realized, as Professor Stacy's hand traveled back up to her clit. Professor Stacy then began to slowly and gently rub it.

No! Please no! Nicole kept thinking that to herself. She said nothing though because begging for Professor Stacy to stop would have been humiliating, especially in front of all those women watching. Nicole looked down and was horrified. The panicked look on her face made Nicole look so adorable. She tried for a second to break free from the handcuffs but couldn't. She could only look down in complete horror and watch as Professor Stacy slowly and gently rubbed her clit. Professor Stacy was being very gentle and very slow as she rubbed Nicole's clit in a consistent circular motion. She wasn't just feeling Nicole's clit for a few moments. Professor Stacy was consistently rubbing Nicole's clit and wasn't stopping. It was clear to Nicole what Professor Stacy's intention was.

Nicole was absolutely terrified as she was forced to sit there and have her clit rubbed against her will. Though Nicole wasn't one who had sex, she wasn't stupid. Nicole knew full well what Professor Stacy was trying to do to her. She knew full well what might happen if Professor Stacy didn't stop rubbing her clit. Now Nicole knew the full extent of what Professor Stacy wanted to do to her. Nicole's whole body was extremely tense as she felt her clit being slowly and gently rubbed. It felt a little sensitive, making the feeling of being touched rather intense. Nicole was unable to hold still as she sat there.

It was such a helpless situation that she was in. Nicole absolutely did not want to have an orgasm. It was bad enough being naked in front of so many women. Being forced to have an orgasm though would have been so much more humiliating, because Nicole would have been very aroused and she would be losing her self-control in front of everyone. Nicole didn't want to be making sounds that she couldn't control. Professor Stacy though was trying to get Nicole to do just that. For Nicole, it was such a difficult situation. Her feet were handcuffed and her legs were spread wide apart, giving Professor Stacy easy access to her pussy. Nicole was unable to close her legs. Her hands were also handcuffed. Nicole couldn't use her hands to get Professor Stacy to stop touching her. For Nicole, there was almost nothing she could do to prevent her professor from forcing her into an orgasm.

The other problem was that Nicole had never had an orgasm before. Because of that, she had no idea what to expect. Nicole was nervous because she didn't know what her body was going to do if she reached that point. She didn't know what was going to happen to her. Again, Nicole was bound and unable to run. She was determined to fight against Professor Stacy's attempt to force her into orgasm. There was little Nicole could to in her struggle to not reach orgasm though, because she was unable to run, unable to move, and unable to even close her legs. Nicole could only do her absolute best to resist whatever feelings her body would experience. It was hard though because Nicole had no idea what to expect. She decided that whatever sensations her body started to feel, Nicole would try with all her strength to resist and suppress those sensations. Nicole wasn't sure if it would work. She might have had absolutely no chance of resisting what Professor Stacy was doing to her. Nonetheless, Nicole was determined to try.

Professor Stacy continued to rub Nicole's clit slowly and gently in a circular motion. For Nicole, it didn't feel that bad. She felt like it was something she could handle. At the same time though, it was unmistakable that having her clit rubbed was having an effect on her. The touch of Professor Stacy's fingers, as well as the rubbing motion was causing Nicole's pussy to feel very noticeably hot. Also, Nicole noticed that her clit felt like it was tingling more and more, though it wasn't too much. The sensitivity in her clit made the gentle rubbing rather intense, and Nicole's body was definitely tensing up from it. She felt her heart racing even faster. Nicole thought it was because she was so nervous and scared, but this time it seemed different. Her heart seemed to be racing more because her clit was being rubbed.

Nicole purposely tightened all the muscles in her body, hoping that doing so would suppress the feelings. She also refused to stay still. Nicole moved around as much as she could determined not to relax, determined not to give in. Granted, Nicole couldn't move very much with the handcuffs on her. She was unable to prevent Professor Stacy from continuing to rub her clit. Nicole tried desperately to resist the sensations that her body was feeling. That was all that she had to fight with. Nicole was in such a position of weakness as she tried to resist the orgasm that Professor Stacy was trying to force her into. Professor Stacy on the other hand had Nicole naked and pinned down, handcuffed to the chair and unable to escape. In this struggle between Nicole and Professor Stacy, Professor Stacy had every advantage over Nicole.

As all of Nicole's focus was on trying to resist her professor, she looked up again and was that much more horrified knowing that her struggle to resist orgasm was being watched by hundreds of older women. All the women there were completely silent, looking intently at Nicole without blinking. Knowing that she was being watched by hundreds of women only made the situation that much worse for her. It also made Nicole that much more determined to not let herself give in, knowing that it would be in front of hundreds of women if it happened. Nicole looked up in horror as everyone watched her every little movement. She looked so cute and so sexy when she was horrified and not in control.

cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers