Showing Nicole Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
169 Followers

A light turned on in Nicole's head at that moment. She remembered asking Professor Stacy how long she would be there, at the place where she would fulfill Professor Stacy's fantasy. Her professor was vague and simply answered that Nicole would be there for as long as it took. Nicole wasn't sure exactly what she meant. A jolt went through Nicole's body as she now knew. It seemed that Nicole was going to be there, naked and helpless with her clit being rubbed, until she had an orgasm in front of all those women. That was what her professor wanted. She wanted to humiliate and expose Nicole on a level that was unimaginable.

Professor Stacy wanted to see Nicole naked, but not just that. She wanted to make Nicole have an orgasm too. It was yet much more than that though. She wasn't satisfied with being the only one there to see Nicole so aroused. Professor Stacy wanted hundreds of older women to watch Nicole have an orgasm, and she was going to keep Nicole there, naked and bound, until she did exactly that. Nicole was put into such a dilemma. She was sure that Professor Stacy wouldn't let her go until all the women there saw her have an orgasm. Nicole thought about just giving up and swallowing her pride so that she could get out. Yet Nicole also thought about the level of humiliation she would experience in facing hundreds of older women and losing control in front of them. She also didn't want them to have the satisfaction of getting exactly the kind of reaction they wanted out of her. Nicole was determined not to let Professor Stacy and all the women there win, even though Nicole was sure that she wouldn't be set free until she surrendered.

Things got just a little worse for Nicole at that moment, and a little better for Professor Stacy and all the women watching. Nicole so far felt like she could handle her clit being rubbed and the feelings that were coming over her as a result. However, as Nicole looked up and remembered that hundreds of women were watching her, Professor Stacy started to rub her clit just a little bit harder. It wasn't by much, but enough that it was more difficult for Nicole to handle. Nicole noticed that her clit felt a little more sensitive, and this slight increase in sensitivity intensified the effect on her.

After a few moments, Nicole noticed that her breathing was getting into rhythm. She doubled her efforts to resist the feelings. It was difficult though. Nicole was embarrassed by the fact that she was naked and being pleasured in front of hundreds of women. As a result she was determined not to lose control in front of them. Nicole tried as hard as she could to not give in. There was one problem though. It felt good. It felt a little uncomfortable to be violated for the first time like that, but Nicole couldn't deny that it actually felt very good. If she wasn't in a large lecture hall being watched by hundreds of older women, Nicole probably would have stopped fighting. She probably would have given in and allowed Professor Stacy to have her way if no one was watching. That wasn't the case though. Hundreds of older women were watching her, so Nicole did everything she could to hold the feelings in and not lose control.

The temperature of Nicole's pussy was getting to the point that it was nearly on fire. The rest of her body was feeling hot too. Nicole's movements didn't help her cool down at all. Professor Stacy's fingers constantly rubbing her clit didn't help Nicole's pussy cool down either. Nicole wanted to sit still to help her body cool down a little. Doing that would mean melting in and surrendering to her professor's will and the will of all the women watching though. Nicole couldn't allow that to happen.

As Professor Stacy continued to rub Nicole's clit, Nicole began to notice something else. Perhaps it was because she was concentrating all her strength on not cooperating, but Nicole thought it was something different. She was slowly starting to feel weak. It was not a weak feeling that Nicole had ever experienced before. She was getting more and more nervous. Nicole tried to fight, but she was starting to lose her strength. The dizzy feeling was also slowly increasing. Nicole kept doing what she could to not let herself get aroused in front of such a large crowd of older women. She moved around a lot, tightened her muscles, bit her lip, and shook her head. Nicole wouldn't give up, and she used every ounce of strength she could gather to keep her composure.

After some time, Professor Stacy began to rub Nicole's clit a little harder and a little faster. She wasn't rubbing it too fast, but Professor Stacy rubbed Nicole's clit in circles at a rather moderate pace. Nicole felt like she was going to panic. Feeling her clit being rubbed harder further reminded Nicole that she was completely helpless, at the mercy of her professor. Nicole felt like she could handle it before, even if it was difficult. However, if Nicole was putting up a good fight, Professor Stacy needed only to rub Nicole's clit a little faster and a little harder. Nicole learned at that moment that she couldn't stop Professor Stacy from trying to take control of her. She was tempted to give up, thinking that there might be no chance of winning. Surrendering to orgasm in front of hundreds of women would have been too humiliating though. Nicole was determined to not let her body give in.

As Nicole tried to resist orgasm, she began to notice something. Another jolt shot through her body, and Nicole felt horrified again. Her breaths were starting to become sighs. Not only that, but her sighs were getting louder and louder. Along with this change in her breathing, Nicole's body was still getting weaker. The problem of having never had an orgasm before sunk in again. Nicole could only resist whatever feelings her body had. She knew generally what girls did during orgasm. They generally started panting, and then those pants became moans, and then those moans became loud, almost like screams sometimes. She knew that girls had no control over the sounds they made.

What made Nicole feel so horrified at that moment was that she didn't really notice how much her breathing had changed until right then. Her breathing was starting to sound incredibly sexy. It was getting close to sounding like what it would during an orgasm. Nicole also felt her body getting weaker and weaker. She desperately clung to whatever hope she had of resisting orgasm. At the same time though, it was getting harder and harder to fight it. Nicole was getting a really bad feeling as a horrible truth started coming over her. Her body was starting to give in.

Nicole tried desperately to keep calm, but inside she was starting to panic. If she calmed down, then the feelings only got stronger. If Nicole moved around and clenched herself trying to hold feelings down, then she only showed Professor Stacy and the hundreds of women silently watching that having her clit rubbed was affecting her. The embarrassment only grew knowing this. The truth was starting to sink into Nicole that she was reacting exactly the way that everyone wanted to see her react. Nicole again thought about giving up, but she tried again to hold onto the dignity she still had.

Meanwhile, Nicole's breaths were slowly getting louder. It was a new feeling, because Nicole was feeling weaker and tired in a way she had never felt before. It felt almost as if she had just run a mile, even though Nicole had just been sitting there. She was trying hard to catch her breath and breathe normally, knowing that all the women there could hear that she wasn't sounding normal. Nicole tried hard to act like she was perfectly fine, but the fact of the matter was that she wasn't. Professor Stacy knew that Nicole was reacting to her clit being rubbed. All the women watching knew it. Nicole knew it. She tried her best, but Nicole knew that she was slowly beginning to lose it. She was beginning to think that her only hope was if Professor Stacy stopped rubbing her clit.

Professor Stacy, however, didn't take her fingers away. Instead she suddenly started to rub Nicole's clit harder. All the feelings and sensations that Nicole felt seemed to be multiplying. Her clit was on fire. It was tingling immensely. She felt pressure and tension growing in her pussy. Professor Stacy was rubbing Nicole's clit at a good speed. Nicole's breaths were starting to turn into pants. She tried hard to keep her breaths sounding normal, but it was absolutely impossible.

By then it was becoming too much for Nicole to take. She tried her hardest to hold everything in and stay normal, but it was getting more and more difficult. Nicole felt like she was going to pass out. The feelings of dizziness were increasing. Nicole badly wanted to close her eyes, but she didn't want all the women watching to think that Professor Stacy was affecting her. The problem though was that her professor was doing just that. Nicole's body was getting weaker and weaker. Her clit was tingling more and more as Professor Stacy relentlessly rubbed it. It was clear that Professor Stacy wasn't going to stop until she got exactly what she wanted out of Nicole. Nicole still hung on and fought the sensations in her body, but those sensations were increasing to the point that it was becoming impossible to hold in. She was feeling extremely weak by then but still fought the feelings with what strength she had left. The problem though was that because Nicole's body was getting weaker and weaker, it was getting harder to fight it.

Nicole felt her eyelids getting heavy, but she tried desperately to keep them open. Her vision though was starting to get fuzzy. Nicole could feel her heart racing harder than it ever had before. Her skin was tingling and crawling from being so exposed and from being seen by so many women. Nicole could hear her breaths getting louder. She noticed something new in her breathing. All the tension her body was feeling gave her an incredible urge to let out a moan. As badly as Nicole wanted to moan though, doing so would have been too humiliating for her. Nicole knew that moaning was what girls did during orgasm. That was exactly what Professor Stacy wanted. That was exactly what all the women watching wanted to hear. Nicole was determined to not make such a sexy sound, though she was growing more and more doubtful that she would be able to hold it in forever. She kept her mouth tightly shut, determined not to make the sounds that Professor Stacy and the hundreds of women watching wanted to her to make.

Professor Stacy rubbed Nicole's clit just a little harder at that moment. By then she was rubbing it at a rather quick pace. Nicole clenched her mouth shut. It was so overwhelming. She was so weak by then that she could barely continue fighting the feelings. Nicole tilted her head back. Her chest was rising up and down. Nicole wanted to sit up straight, but she couldn't because her body was too weak. Professor Stacy had slowly taken nearly all of her strength away, and she was working on taking the rest of it. She looked at Nicole and could see that she was winning, that she had taken Nicole's composure away and would soon take complete control of her. All she had to do was keep going until Nicole lost the ability to fight it.

Nicole looked and saw the hundreds of women watching her in that large lecture hall. She was trying hard to not lose control, but it was very hard to do at that point. Nicole had almost no strength left. She was feeling very dizzy and was sure that she was going to pass out. Nicole couldn't do anything to stop Professor Stacy, who was rubbing her clit faster than before. She had slowly taken away Nicole's ability to fight it. Nicole was panting hard. There was one sign that Professor Stacy really wanted from Nicole, a sign that would be a clear indicator that she was not far. All the women were watching silently, wanting to hear the sweet and erotic sounds that the naked young girl before them would make when she had lost control. Nicole felt so weak that even clenching her mouth shut was difficult. She eased her mouth open a little and immediately regretted it.

"Uhhh," a sudden cute and sweet moan escaped Nicole's lips. Nicole felt panic when she made such a sexy sound. She looked up and saw a few smiles from the women that were intently watching her. Nicole tried to act as if that moan never happened, but there was no way that she could pretend. Professor Stacy and the hundreds of women there watching heard that erotic sound come out of Nicole's mouth. They knew that it wasn't going to be far away. Nicole, meanwhile, felt so embarrassed by the fact that she just moaned. It was perhaps in her worst nightmare, and yet she couldn't deny that this nightmare felt really good. Nicole couldn't deny that her body felt good, but being in such a position in front of so many women made the feelings revolting. She was too scared and too embarrassed by the fact that she was naked and displayed to hundreds of women and the fact that these women were intently watching as she was being slowly pleasured to orgasm.

Once Professor Stacy heard the first moan from Nicole, she immediately increased the speed at which she was rubbing Nicole's clit. She was rubbing it as fast as she could by then. Professor Stacy was relentless in her task of making Nicole have an orgasm in front of so many women. Nicole was just barely hanging on, and she felt like she was going to lose what grip she had left at any moment. She felt so much tension in her pussy and her clit was tingling immensely. Nicole tried not to let out another moan but she failed within just a few breaths.

Another moan escaped from Nicole's mouth. This moan was a louder one than the first. The attempts to hold it in ended up working against her. Clenching her mouth shut only caused the next moan to be louder once she was forced to let it out. Nicole was beginning to moan frequently. She was trying not to, but it was impossible for her to hold those erotic sounds in. The last thing that she could do was try and hold in the building tension and pressure in her pussy. She had a very bad feeling that something was about to happen. Nicole's clit was tingling and the rubbing from Professor Stacy caused it to only increase. Her pussy was so hot at that point. Nicole tried to keep Professor Stacy from taking complete control of her, but she was getting more and more doubtful that she would be able to stop it from happening.

Nicole was panting so fast and so loud. Nearly every breath that came out from her mouth was a cute moan. Nicole sounded like a damsel that was in some very erotic distress, like a captive that was being put into pleasurable torture for the viewing enjoyment of hundreds of older women. She tried her hardest to fight the beautiful agony that the hundreds of women wanted to see her get pushed into. Nicole was undoubtedly losing that struggle though. Her pussy was on fire. She was moaning often at that point, and the sexy sounds coming out of her mouth were slowly getting louder. Nicole's vision was getting blurry very fast. She was soon having a very hard time seeing the hundreds of women that she was facing.

Nicole's body was so weak at that point that she basically couldn't move. She felt like she was going to pass out. It was at a point that she basically couldn't fight anymore. Nicole's clit was tingling more and more with every passing second. Her skin was crawling and this feeling increased with every breath Nicole took. Nicole's clit was feeling more and more sensitive, and this only intensified the tension in her pussy. There was so much tension, and it was very quickly building. Nicole felt so scared and suddenly had a strange feeling that something was about to happen. She desperately tried to hold all the feelings in. Nicole, however, had run out of strength by then, and she was no longer able to fight it.

Suddenly, Nicole felt something more intense than she had ever felt before. It happened so fast that she had no way to prepare for it. Nicole's eyes immediately closed. The tingling sensation in her clit went all throughout her body. Nicole felt her muscles tighten. She started moaning much louder than before. Everything her body was doing felt so involuntary. Nicole had absolutely no control over it. She couldn't control her beautiful moaning, she couldn't relax herself, and she couldn't stop her body from tingling so much. Nicole had lost control against her will, which was what Professor Stacy and all the women watching wanted to see happen. It was so intense, so humiliating, and yet Nicole couldn't believe how great it felt.

Nicole felt her pussy getting wetter than it had ever been before. It was also pulsating continuously. Nicole almost felt as if she was going to the bathroom, although it felt so much better. Professor Stacy's hands were still on Nicole's clit, rubbing it as fast as she could. Nicole continued to sit there, having completely lost all of her senses. She was no longer aware that she was naked and being watched by hundreds of older women. Nicole forgot about how she was being humiliated on an unimaginable level.

The pulsating feelings in Nicole's pussy seemed to be dying down, however Professor Stacy kept her hand on Nicole's clit and kept rubbing it. As Nicole felt her body begin to calm down a little, suddenly the feelings started all over again. Her pussy contracted and pulsated again. Nicole was cumming right onto Professor Stacy's hand. Nicole was completely out of breath, but she panted and moaned loudly again without any ability to control it. Her eyes were still closed and her muscles tightened up again. Her body was still tingling and Nicole was amazed at how it felt.

All of the women quietly watched as this young girl had her self-control taken away in front of them. The air in that lecture hall was filled with the sexiest sounds that anyone could ever hear. If there were any more women out in the hall, they probably would have heard a cute young girl being pleasured to orgasm in front of a large audience of women. Nicole was moaning very loudly, letting all the women know loud and clear that she had lost the struggle against her professor to resist orgasm.

Professor Stacy, meanwhile, didn't take her hand away from Nicole's clit. She continued to rub it and sent Nicole into a third orgasm for the audience of women to see. Professor Stacy was putting an exclamation point on the fact that she had beaten Nicole. She was hammering it into Nicole's brain that she failed to resist her erotic touch. Nicole never had any chance of winning that struggle. She probably should have known it and surrendered her body right away to the wishes of her professor and the many women watching. Nicole was so powerless and so helpless because she was handcuffed and unable to do anything than other resist what her body felt. The fight that Nicole put up made it take longer, but eventually her body began to give in and eventually she lost the ability to resist it. Eventually Professor Stacy succeeded in taking control of Nicole and making her lose it while the audience of women watched.

As the third orgasm ended, Professor Stacy immediately sent Nicole into a fourth one. Nicole's clit felt far too sensitive at that point. She was so overwhelmed with what her body was feeling. Nicole was almost screaming in pleasure as her body reacted to being put into another orgasm. Finally, she felt the hand leave her clit. It seemed as if Professor Stacy's hand was on Nicole's pussy for an hour straight, though Nicole had no idea how long it was.

The fourth orgasm began to subside after several moments. Nicole sat there catching her breath. She had never been so exhausted before. Her eyes were still closed and she almost felt like she could fall asleep. The intense tingling stopped. Nicole's clit still felt extremely sensitive, and thankfully Professor Stacy was no longer touching it. After several minutes, Nicole's senses were coming back. Some of her strength was returning, although she was very tired. After a while, Nicole finally opened her eyes again.

cfnflover
cfnflover
169 Followers