Showing Nicole Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers

The feelings of embarrassment were back at that moment. The intensity of the orgasms caused Nicole to very briefly forget that hundreds of older women were watching her. When Nicole opened her eyes again, she was immediately reminded that she had lost control in front of a crowd of women. The room was silent, just as it was the entire time that Nicole was there. Nicole wanted to get out, but she still had her hands and feet handcuffed. Even if the bonds were gone, Nicole was too tired to move. She looked to see many smiles on the women's faces in that lecture hall. Professor Stacy was standing next to her, with a satisfied look on her face that nonverbally said she had gotten what she wanted out of Nicole.

Nicole suddenly felt her pussy being touched again. She let out a gasp and her body instinctively quivered. Professor Stacy took her hand off and had a great smile on her face as she took in Nicole's reaction. After Nicole had finally caught her breath, Professor Stacy started rolling her away and out of the room. Nicole was no longer dizzy and could see that she was back in the hall. There was no one there, and even if there was anyone there Nicole was probably too tired to care. She only continued to sit there and rest while Professor Stacy rolled her away.

Eventually they were back where Nicole first had her clothes removed. Nicole finally had her hands and feet unbound. She wanted to cover herself, and yet Nicole thought that there was no point in doing so. Professor Stacy had already gotten a great view of everything she had. When Nicole first entered, she was trying to keep herself covered. At the end she didn't bother. Nicole was also too tired to care very much. She had such a feeling of defeat. Nicole had slowly given in to the will of her professor. It started when her clothes were removed little by little. Then Nicole was handcuffed, rendering her helpless and allowing Professor Stacy to see the parts of her body that Nicole always kept covered. Once she was helpless, Nicole was put into a room full of hundreds of older women. Then finally, Professor Stacy rubbed Nicole's clit in front of all those women until she was forced into orgasm. Nicole had her hands and feet handcuffed and therefore was unable to do anything about it.

"I'll see you in class next week," said Professor Stacy handing Nicole her clothes. Nicole said nothing back. She was too tired and too embarrassed to say anything. Professor Stacy then left the room and Nicole was left alone to get dressed.

Nicole slowly put her clothes back on. Her pussy was still extremely wet. Nicole still felt exhausted and wanted to rest. She wondered how awkward the next class would be, knowing that her professor had stripped her naked, handcuffed her, and pleasured her to orgasm in a lecture hall filled with hundreds of women. Nicole was never going to look at Professor Stacy the same way.

She couldn't stop thinking about how insane her professor was. Nicole knew of times where teachers had relationships with students, or at the very least had done things of sexual nature to them. She never thought that such things would ever happen to her though. Going into the day, Nicole simply thought that she might get naked for Professor Stacy, and that would be about it. She didn't know that her professor wanted to do so much more than that.

What Professor Stacy wanted was absolutely psychotic. She didn't just want to see Nicole naked. She wanted to touch her as well. Professor Stacy wanted to see Nicole have an orgasm. She wanted to take control of Nicole and see her in the most exposed and vulnerable state that a girl could possibly be in. That, however, still wasn't enough. Professor Stacy wanted as many older women as possible to see Nicole completely naked. She wanted Nicole to have an orgasm in front of as many older women as possible. Professor Stacy wanted Nicole to be as exposed as a young girl could possibly be, and she wanted as many women as possible to see Nicole in such a position. Nicole didn't think that the situation in store for her would be embarrassing on such an unimaginable level. However, Professor Stacy clearly didn't have a normal imagination.

At the same time though, there was something about the experience that Nicole went through. It made her feel things that she had never felt before. As embarrassing as being naked in front of hundreds of women was, for some reason Nicole felt a little turned on by it when looking back. There was something strangely thrilling about being seen naked by so many women. Nicole couldn't stop thinking about how hundreds of women saw her nipples, her pussy, and every other part of her body. For some reason, Nicole liked how she was naked and how hundreds of women looked at and saw the most private parts of her body. A part of Nicole liked how no one else in that room was naked, how her guard was completely down while all the older women were safe. The fact that all the women there were middle-aged while Nicole was just 18 made her feel sexier. She felt her confidence and self-esteem go up in addition to her feeling of embarrassment. Nicole for some reason liked how every ounce of focus in that room was on her body. She strangely liked how exposed she was when looking back.

The other thing about the experience was how Nicole was pleasured and forced into orgasm while all those women watched. The way that it happened, without Nicole's consent, made it that much more exhilarating for some reason. The fact that Nicole tried not to have an orgasm in front of so many women, and the fact that she eventually lost her strength to fight it and eventually had to give in strangely aroused her when looking back. The pleasure itself was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Embarrassing as it was to admit, Nicole badly wanted to experience it again. For the rest of that weekend, Nicole's nipples were hard and her pussy was wet, all because she kept thinking about what Professor Stacy put her through.

It was embarrassing, but a part of Nicole wanted to be stripped naked by Professor Stacy again. She wanted to have Professor Stacy handcuff her hands and feet, rendering her helpless and unable to escape. Nicole wanted Professor Stacy to put her in a room again full of hundreds of older women, all fully clothed while Nicole was naked. She wanted Professor Stacy to rub her clit again while everyone watched. Nicole wanted to try her best to resist, only to eventually give in and be forced to surrender control of her body. She wanted to try and resist as Professor Stacy rubs her clit, only to ultimately lose in a struggle that Nicole would never have any chance of winning. Nicole wanted to be forced into orgasm again, and she wanted hundreds of women to be there watching as she tries her hardest not to let go and ultimately be bent to the wishes of all the women there. Nicole was absolutely embarrassed and humiliated. Yet at the same time a part of her strangely wanted to go through Professor Stacy's insane fantasy all over again.

cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers