Showing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

I watched her finger sliding in and out of her slit as I continued wagging my middle finger inside my own pussy. Tom was looking back and forth at his wife and at the total stranger standing naked in front of him. "Wow," was seemingly all he could say. He then stood and quickly stripped off his own clothes without saying a word.

Seeing the Forest for the Tease

The three of us stood facing one another. What a sight this must have been. Two naked women fondling their pussies and one guy gently massaging his erect cock while standing in the middle of the woods. I began to ask myself how far I wanted this to go. I decided there was no way I would have sex with Tom. I didn't know him and wasn't prepared for intercourse. Just as I completed that thought, Kate asked if she could touch my breasts.

Seemed harmless enough, I figured. "Sure," I said. She stepped up to me and gently put a hand on each of my breasts. She fondled them with an expert touch, rolling them around in her soft hands, gently tweaking my nipples from time to time. Tom came up behind Kate and reached around and fondled her breasts. Kate took his hands and put them on my breasts and she moved closer to me. I could feel her hot breath on my face as Tom pushed her closer to me. We were nearly in an embrace now. Our breasts were pushed against each others'. I almost involuntarily stepped forward so that our hips were touching. I could feel her closely cropped pubic hair against my freshly shaved crotch. Tom continued massaging my breasts, occasionally moving from my breasts to his wife's.

Next thing I knew, I felt Kate's hand cup my pussy and begin probing my insides with her finger. This was getting awfully hot and heavy. I had to be careful. I didn't want this to get out of hand. Those thoughts, as you might imagine, were fleeting as I got caught up in what Kate was doing. Feeling a woman so close to me was new. I hadn't ever done anything like this before. I had had one lesbian experience my freshman year of college with a dorm roommate, but it was done after much beer and didn't last too long before we both passed out. Neither of us ever mentioned it.

"Lay down on the rock over there," Kate said stepping back and pointing at my sunbathing rock. I walked over to the rock and bent over, my back facing them as if to sit down. I paused with my ass high in the air, my hands on the rock, giving them an unobstructed, full-on view of my ass. I knew from seeing this view in my mirror that they would be looking at my little pink asshole and shaved mound peeking out from between my legs. Pausing in this position again gave me that naughty, slutty feeling. I love that feeling!

I then sat down and stretched out on the rock. Kate came over with her t-shirt in hand and dropped it on my knees. She bent down and used her hands to part my legs and positioned the t-shirt so that she could put her own knees down on it. Now on her knees between my legs, I figured out what she had in mind. Before I could utter a word, she bent down and quickly licked my wet pussy from bottom to top. I shuddered at her touch. Seeing or feeling my reaction she buried her face in my cunt and started expertly licking me, alternating between sticking her tongue as deep inside me as she could and flicking the end of her tongue across my clit.

With Kate's face planted between my thighs I watched as Tom came up behind his wife, cock in hand, and bent down behind her. He moved back and forth seemingly trying to position his cock to enter his wife from behind. He quickly found his target and lunged forward burying his nice-sized dick in her. He began to move in and out of her, forcing her face firmly into my crotch with each thrust.

I was close to orgasm and began unconsciously clenching my thighs against Kate's head. Sensing my nearing orgasm, she focused on my clit and quickly sent me over the edge. I came with a couple of moans, grunts and tense muscles. Her task complete, she raised herself up on her hands and began moving with Tom, as he continued to work her from behind. I laid there, legs spread wide with Kate between them being fucked from behind by her husband. Surprisingly, she came and collapsed across my thighs. Tom withdrew from her wet cunt and stood there, still erect, his cock glistening with his wife's juices.

"Would you give Tom a blow job," Kate breathlessly asked. Tom's eyes widened with surprise. I wasn't too keen on this, but being caught up in the moment, I quickly acquiesced and sat up and scooted in front of Tom as Kate got out of the way. Tom put his hands on his hips and leaned toward me, his cock now pointing menacingly straight up, just a few inches from my face. I grabbed his hard member and licked him from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his dick.

With Kate watching intently, still sitting there completely nude, I slid my mouth over his cock head and swallowed as much of his dick as I could take. I grasped his shaft with one hand and began aggressively pumping his shaft up and down, sliding his cock head in and out of my mouth. I was determined to make him cum quickly, as I was a little uncomfortable sucking this stranger off. That's not to say I wasn't incredibly hot! After just 20 or so strokes, Tom began to tense up and was about to cum. With Tom's dick still in my mouth, I motioned for Kate to come over. She came up next to me, her face at the same level as mine watching Tom's cock slide in and out of my mouth. Tom was still tense and getting tenser. I could tell he was about to let go. I think Kate knew what I was going to do and she moved in closer. Right as Tom shot his first gooey rope of cum, I removed his cock from my mouth and pointed it at Kate. That first rope ended up draped across the bridge of her nose. He let loose another four or five good-sized blobs of cum, each of which landed on her face, one on her right check, one across her lips and the aforementioned one across her nose. Quite a sight!

I pumped the remainder of Tom's cum from his dick, catching the last glob with my finger. I held it, now dripping from my finger, out and let Kate catch it in her mouth. She used her own fingers to wipe Tom's cum off her face, putting each bit right into her mouth. Kate was quite a cum-eater, I noted. Kate stood up and she and Tom embraced, kissing hungrily. I took the opportunity to stand up and gather my clothes.

As they continued kissing, I quickly put my g-string, shorts and top back on. I bid them adieu and hurriedly started to climb over the rocks and make my way back down to the trail. I heard Kate call after me, "It was great meeting you!"

Back on the trail, now in dry clothes, but with a very wet pussy, I started running home. Running through the streets back to my house, I was much more aware of how revealing my outfit was. With every bounce of my breasts, I felt a hint of embarrassment, but it was, as always seems to be the case with me, tempered by the sheer thrill of showing off my natural assets.

Once back home, I had the chance to reflect on what I had just done. I had mixed feelings. On one hand, I knew what I had done was naughty, slutty and dangerous. But on the other hand, it was naughty, slutty and dangerous and had really turned me on. I had taken my exhibitionism so far beyond anything I had done before or even contemplated. That experience certainly raised the bar. What should I do now, I wondered.

After that experience, I kind of laid low for a while and prepared for a trip to the Virgin Islands for a little beach time. I had planned this summer vacation trip with a girlfriend sometime ago, but she recently backed out. I decided to go alone. With my new-found taste for high adventure, of the exhibitionist sort, perhaps it was for the best that I was going alone.

The Beach Suits Me Fine

In preparation for the trip, I was surfing the 'net one day. I came across a website called WickedGirlz that specialized in the tiniest, sluttiest bathing suits you can imagine. Each suit in their catalog is extraordinarily tiny, barely covering anything. They all are g-string thongs. And, what makes them even more naughty is that when wet, you can see right through them. I ordered two bathing suits from them, one white one and one pink one. They came the day I was leaving, so I just ended up tossing the entire package in my suitcase as I ran out the door.

One day later, I was in my air conditioned hotel room overlooking one of the V.I.'s famous beaches. I had just taken a shower, taking care to re-shave my pussy, and was preparing to head out to the beach for a bit of sun and fun. The only bathing suits I had brought were the two WickedGirlz suits. I opened the package and took the suits out. I was shocked at how small they were. I had presumed the models on the website were wearing exaggeratedly small suits for effect. I was wrong. What I saw was what I got. I stood there naked, swimming suit top and bottoms dangling from my fingers, cursing myself for not bringing a tried and true suit.

I went ahead and slipped on the white suit, as soon as I could figure out which side was front and which was back -- it was that tiny. With the suit on, I stood in front of a full-length mirror and examined my outfit. This suit did not leave a damn thing to the imagination. The top was just wide enough to cover about half my breast, if you were looking at me from the front. None of my nipples were showing, but it was close. From the side, you could see the entire side of each breast. The bottoms were equally tiny. From the back, you could see everything. The suit was nothing more than tiny, thin strips of material. From the front the suit hid only a two-inch wide area that barely covered my slit. The exposed space from my belly button to the top of the suit must have been a good five inches. I mean, wearing this suit was as close to being naked as you could get without actually being naked. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to wear this thin when it was wet. Could I possibly wear this thing in public?

I decided there was no way I would wear it in a place where I might know someone, but I was in a foreign country. I wasn't going to see anyone I knew. So I tied a sarong around my waist and walked out to the beach. I was very self-conscious as I walked out through the hotel lobby, across the street and stepped onto the beach. The beach wasn't packed, but it was busy. Not many kids running around, but plenty of people my age and older.

No one was taking notice of my get-up. Maybe I was just being too paranoid. That said, I was still nervous about taking off my sarong. The bottoms were really, really tiny. I saw a couple of other attractive women running around in thongs, but no one had anything as tiny as mine on. Finally, I decided to go for broke. It was hot. It was a beach. One wears bathing suits at the beach. Right?

As a strode along, I untied the sarong and flung it over my shoulder. I suddenly felt a rush of excitement. I was nearly naked on a beach full of people. As I walked along, my butt and breasts subtly jiggling with each step, I was feeling pretty confident, very naughty and increasingly turned on. As I walked, I tugged lightly up on the g-string straps, pulling the suit tightly up my ass crack and just a bit into my pussy slit. The naughty feeling grew!

I found a nice spot on the beach, not really near anyone, and dropped my bag and sarong and headed off for a quick cooling-off dip. I walked into the surf and dove in, enjoying the warm, salty water as the waves crashed around me. I stood there about shoulder deep in the water when it suddenly dawned on me. The suit I was wearing was designed to be transparent when wet. I was in the water. My clothes were 30 yards up on the beach. It would look like I wasn't wearing anything. I stood there a while wondering what to do. There were too many people, too many men, around for me to parade up the beach essentially naked.

Just Put One Foot in Front of the Other

Fifteen minutes later I realized I wasn't going to come up with any great ideas for getting myself easily out of this bind. So, I started out of the water and headed towards my clothes. When I was about belly button deep, I looked down at my breasts. The white suit, as advertised, was now totally see-through. You could plainly see my nipples and my entire breasts. Not much to do but keep walking. I decided I would play it cool, not trying to cover up in hopes of not drawing attention to myself. As I entered knee-deep water, I again glanced down. Yep, you could see my pussy, plain as day. There was my vertical slit, totally visible behind the see-through fabric. Good think I had shaved, or it would have been even more obvious -- it was bad enough already!

As I emerged from the water, I kept my eyes down, not wanting to make eye contact. Finally, as I neared my stuff, I looked around. No one was really watching me. Maybe this was a truly live and let-live kind of place. I decided to try my luck and walk back to the hotel wearing just my see-through suit. I bent down and picked up my things and continued across the beach. I heard one set of comments from a couple of middle-aged people decrying the revealing suits today's women wear. I laughed to myself.

I crossed the street between the beach and the hotel, getting a couple of honks followed by whistles from cab drivers parked in front of the hotel. I hurried into the hotel lobby and headed to the stairs to the second floor, where my room was.

About halfway up the stairs, I heard someone coming up behind me. It was a guy, must have been about 45 years old. I glanced back and caught him staring at my ass. I decided to give him a full show and dropped my bag on the stair in front of me. I slowly bent over to pick it up, being sure to bend only at the waist. When I bent over, he stopped. I looked back at him. He was staring, mouth agape at my backside.

He was mesmerized by my perfect ass spread out before him with only a tiny string of material covering my most private parts. I know from my self examination in the full length mirror that when I bent over in this skimpy suit, the string running up my ass only partially covered my asshole. You couldn't see the hole itself, but you could easily make out the puckered skin around it. And this guy was staring right at it. Still bent over, pretending to be rearranging stuff in my bag, I reached down and tugged up on the top of the suit, pulling it tight and firmly up between my pussy lips. I could tell my lips were now spread out and had to be peeking out from either side of the so-called swimming suit. I stayed like that for a few more seconds before standing up and continuing on up the stairs.

Once I topped the stairs, I hurried down the hall wanting to get to my room before the guy could gather his wits and see which room I was staying in. I think I managed to get in and close my door before he new which way was up. Back in my room, I paused in front of the full-length mirror to look at what everyone else had seen as I marched from the ocean back to my room. As expected, everything was still on view. My suit was beginning to dry, but I could still clearly make out my nipples and my pussy slit and lips. Feelings of excitement grew as I mentally retraced my steps remembering all the people I had passed on the way back to the hotel and thinking about the blatant ass show I gave the guy on the stairs.

Once I had managed to drag myself back to reality, I decided to take a cat nap before getting ready to go out for dinner. I slipped off the suit and laid down naked on top of my bedspread and quickly fell asleep.

Dressed for Success

Turns out I slept much longer that I had intended. I woke up about four hours later. I guess I was still tired from my travels. I flipped on my nightstand lamp and got up and walked over to the sliding doors to the balcony. It wasn't until I was standing at the doors that I realized I was nicely back-lit, providing a marvelous view to anyone looking up at the second floor of the hotel from the busy street below. What was getting into me?

I pulled the sheer white curtain closed, leaving the thick Venetian blinds open for now. I could deal with a silhouette, but blatant second story flashing seemed a risky proposition since it wouldn't be hard to figure out what room I was in. I quickly showered and re-entered the bedroom to decide what to wear.

I opted for the now standard-issue g-string, this time a chose a cute, patterned pink one. I actually had a mini dress that matched the underwear, or vice versa. I liked this dress because it added to meaning to "mini." It was skin tight and barely covered my ass. When I bent over, the dress would hike up exposing just about everything. When paired with the g-string, anyone seeing me bend over would see all bare ass, except for a thin white string running up between my cheeks and a little pink patch of material covering my hairless pussy. Besides it being extra short, I also really like this dress because it is a little sheer. You can clearly see the outline of my g-string from the back and the front.

This being the tropics, I decided to go bra-less. The dress was cut low, which allowed me to show a great deal of cleavage. What wasn't exposed by the dress' cut, was somewhat visible through the dress' relatively sheer material. I added a light-weight white sweater to complement the dress and to hide my visible nipples and mitigate some of the raunchiness of the outfit.

Now dressed, I finished getting ready by adding a touch of make-up, some wonderful smelling perfume and off I went to grab a bite to eat. The hotel restaurant, according to my guidebook, was one of the island's best dining spots. I decided that since I was dressed the way I was, it was best to stick close to the hotel. That way, I was never more than one minute to the safety of my room should I get too much unwelcome attention, or just feel the need to retreat.

I left my room and headed back to the stairs that would take me down to the lobby. Standing at the top of the stairs, I noted the lobby was crowded. I began to make my way down the stairs, carefully stepping down in my high-heeled shoes. Just as I neared the bottom of the stairway, I slipped and came crashing down on my butt, arms and legs akimbo. I let out a little shriek which caused half the people in the lobby to look my way. There I was, spread out on the stairs, legs apart in a very short, sheer dress. I quickly stood up, tugged the hem of my dress down and strode towards the restaurant, many eyes following my every move. I gave the gawkers what they wanted as I swayed my hips side to side as I made my way into the restaurant. Again, I felt that excited, naughty feeling as I approached the hostess and asked for a table for one.

The hostess informed my there was a 30 minute wait, even for a table for one. I could wait in the bar she told me. I agreed and went to the bar, finding an available tall stool next to an equally tall table in the corner of the dark bar.

What'll it be Lady?

The bar was pretty busy, with many diners awaiting their tables. I hopped up on the bar stool, crossing my legs instinctually as I sat down. I could feel the cool wooden stool on my ass as I adjusted my position. My dress was too short to fit underneath me when I sat down. It was long enough, however, to cover most of what wasn't planted on the wooden seat. I knew that if I bent forward, pretty much everything would be visible.

After a few minutes, a young waiter came over and handed me a drink menu. "I'll be right back to take your order," he informed me. He soon returned and asked what I would have. I hemmed and hawed a bit as I looked at the menu, and looked at him. I put the menu flat on the table and bent forward, looking up at him to ask what was in a certain drink. His mouth fell open as he could see right down the front of my dress. I followed his eyes and glanced down at my now-exposed chest. He could see most of my breasts and just a hint of nipple. I leaned forward a bit more and audibly pondered my drink decision. As I leaned more forward, I could feel the back of my dress rise. My skin prickled as the air conditioned air enveloped my now exposed ass cheeks. I saw his eyes take in this new development. This time, I pretended to be flustered as I looked back and noted my ass was hanging out. I made a bit of a production of tugging on the back of dress attempting to hide my butt and panties. "Damn dress, always riding up. Guess you know what color underwear I am wearing, eh?" I said.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers