Showing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

"Yep, pink," he stammered as he ran off to get my drink. I hung out in the bar for about 20 minutes, long enough to torture this guy several more times as he brought me three drinks. I was downing those things much quicker than normal. I guess I was caught up in the moment and feeling adventurous, rambunctious and naughty. Just as I finished the third drink, the hostess appeared and told me my table would be ready in about three minutes. I called over the waiter and asked for my check. I told him I was running to the ladies' room and would be right back.

Inside the bathroom, I entered a stall, hiked up my skirt, pulled down my panties, sat down on the toilet and relieved myself. I looked down at my panties stretched between my knees and had a wicked idea. Maybe I can get away with not wearing the panties. I slipped them off and stuck them in my purse. I washed my hands and walked back out into the bar. I swear I could feel a breeze blowing up my short dress and caressing my shaved pussy, must have been my (horny) imagination. I got back to my table and the check was waiting. The waiter eagerly appeared as I was about to get my wallet out. He stood there looking down at me as I opened my purse. I was careful to open it wide. I wanted him to see the pair of pink panties I had just removed and tucked inside. I pulled them out, dropped them on the table and continued fishing for my wallet. Finally, I got the money out and handed it to him, picked up my panties and dropped them back inside my purse. I lustily smiled at him as I got off the stool, taking care to spread my legs in case anyone from the bar happened to be looking. I headed out of the bar, glanced back and noted he was watching me walk away. I knew the dress clearly highlighted my hips and was sheer enough that he could make out the dark line of my ass crack.

As I was about to open the bar door, I purposefully dropped my receipt and bent over to pick it up, my ass facing the entire barroom. As I bent at the waist, my dress provided a bit of resistance before finally slipping above my hips. I grabbled the receipt, paused to shake some mythical dirt off it, and stood back up. I glanced back and noted the waiter and, perhaps, 10-15 men and women were silently staring at me. I knew they had just feasted their eyes on an unobstructed view of my most private parts. My winking asshole would have been front and center, sitting just above a nice rear view of my shaved pussy mound. What a naughty thrill that little show was.

I had a pretty uneventful dinner, with my only exhibitionist activities consisting of walking to and from my table. The table cloth draped over my table kept my pussy and ass flashing to a minimum. Just as well. No need to push my luck...yet.

The three drinks at the bar, coupled with a filling dinner and two glasses of wine pretty much did me in. After I finished eating, I made my way back to my room. I didn't do anything particularly risky on the way back up, other than walking through the lobby in a see-through dress with no panties on. As I was putting my key into my door, I heard the door next to me open. A guy, about my age, stepped out holding a room service tray. He was average height and not bad looking. He was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He bent down and set the tray on the floor. He glanced up at me as he was standing up. He was startled by my presence, but managed to eek out a "Hello" before retreating back into his room. I was happy to see I had such a cute next door neighbor. Too bad he ducked back inside before I could show him something he wouldn't forget.

Doing Something About Those Odd Noises

Inside my room, I flipped on the TV, undressed and took a quick shower. After drying off and running a brush through my hair, I laid down on my bed and flipped channels for a bit. I was still naked and couldn't resist the temptation to lightly play with my shaved pussy. I just love the way it feels down there without any hair. So smooth, soft and exposed. As I watched the TV, I used my fingers to move around my pussy lips and to lightly stroke my inner thighs and the rest of the area around my pubic region. Strangely, I occasionally would hear grunts, moans and other sex sounds coming from somewhere outside my room. I turned off the TV and listened closely. I couldn't tell where the noises were coming from, but someone was clearly having a good time. I got up and walked around the room trying to discover the source of the hot sounds. Finally, I walked up to the locked door that separated my room from the room next door, where the cute guy was staying. With my ear against the door, I clearly heard sounds of someone noisily having sex. I had been listening for about five minutes when the sex noises stopped and was replaced by stilted dialog and bad background music. It then dawned on me, the guy was watching a porno movie. He must have been using that video-on- demand system the hotel offers. I had noted earlier the availability of assorted adult entertainment fare.

I stood there in the nude, picturing the guy laying naked on his bed, dick in hand, jacking off while watching porn stars getting it on. At that moment, a very naughty thought entered my mind. Why not make this guy's fantasies come true? I should just walk over there, totally nude, knock on his door and fuck his brains out.

I stood there listening and considering what, if anything I should do. After a few more minutes of porno dialog and more fuck sounds, I decided to go for it. However, I couldn't walk over there totally naked. Instead, I pawed through my bag and pulled out the thin, white running top I wore the day I encountered that couple while running outside my hometown. I pulled on the top, and admired myself in the mirror. The top came down to about belly button level. My nipples were visible through the thin material. Below the waist, I was naked. My shaved pussy. My bare ass. My curvaceous hips. All out in the open. Could I walk over there and knock on his door dressed, or not dressed, like this?

My question was answered as I grabbed my room key, opened my door, peered out into the hall and quickly walked over to his door as my door slammed shut. I paused as I stood there naked in front of his door. I made a quick decision to take this a long way, but, as before, I wasn't going to have intercourse. I figured boundaries, in a situation like this, were important.

I lightly rapped on his door, standing close enough that he couldn't see what I was wearing through his peephole. I heard him approach the door. He must have looked at me through the peephole. "Just a second, let me get something on," he hollered. I took a step back and waited, anxiously, for him to open the door.

Finally, the door opened and he began to say hello, but stopped mid-syllable when he noticed I had nothing on below the waist. "I couldn't help but hear your choice of late night television programming," I said with a sly smile. "Mind if I come in and watch with you?"

He stepped out of the doorway and waved me in with his hand. He didn't say a word. I assumed he was tongue-tied by having a nude woman with a shaved pussy enter his hotel room at 11 p.m.

Much Better Than Pay-per-View

Deciding to play this to the hilt, I grabbed a desk chair, turned in around and threw a leg over the seat back and straddled the backwards chair. This sexy display further caught the guy by surprise, if that was still possible. He politely asked me if I wanted something to drink from the mini-bar. I opted for a beer. He had one too.

After a bit of uncomfortable silence, I asked him if he could turn the movie back on. He turned on the TV and the show appeared immediately, still on the channel he had on when I knocked. I looked at the TV and was treated to images of two women and a guy engaging in a variety of sexual acts. At that moment, the guy was fucking one woman in the ass, while the other woman squatted below the action and licked the first woman's pussy. I noted neither had pubic hair. "Hey, look, both of those women shave their pussies too," I said out loud while looking down at my own crotch. Damn, did I just say "pussy" to a stranger? I never use that kind of language out loud. I was horny, no doubt about it.

The guy was still wearing the boxer shorts I saw on him earlier. He had added a plain white t-shirt to the ensemble. He seemed well built and was getting noticeably excited by my lack of clothing. Emboldened by the reaction my presence was having on his loins, I decided to really go for it. I pulled off my top and said, "This movie is making me so hot. Do you mind if I stay and watch it with you?"

He replied that, of course, I could stay. We made small talk as his eyes feasted on my naked body. I wondered what exactly was going through his mind. He must have been thinking about what a fantasy-come-true this was.

I stood up and walked over to the king-size bed on which he was sitting. I laid down on one side of it, propped up a couple of pillows and put my hands behind my head and started intently watching the porno movie on the television. He was pretty quiet. It seemed every time I moved he would regress a bit communication-wise. He made several more attempts at conversation, even going so far as to make a joke or two about having a naked stranger in his hotel room. While he talked, I just smiled wickedly at him and sensually played with my breasts, or tinkered around with my very wet pussy. He just watched, with mouth open and eyes wide.

During a break in the sex action on the TV, I glanced around the room. It was then I noticed there was a bottle of sex lube on the nightstand next to me. There also was a small vinyl bag that clearly was full of something. I picked up the lube and said, "Do you use this when you masturbate?" He must have been feeling a bit more confident, because he answered in the affirmative quickly and without embarrassment. I set the lube on the bed next to me and picked up the vinyl bag. "And, what is this?" I asked.

"Uh, nothing," was all he said. I could tell by his reaction that he was not too keen on my looking in the bag, which, of course, made me want to do it all the more.

I opened the bag and pulled out a couple sexual toys. Turns out, they were all anal play toys. He had a straight butt plug. One of those with a rounded tip that slowly widens from top to bottom. He also had a set of anal beads. This toy consisted of five or six beads of assorted sizes attached together with a piece of string. "Do you like putting these things up your ass," I asked him. "Sometimes," was all he said.

I picked up the toys and went to the bathroom, making serious eye contact as I walked by the still-startled man. I washed each thoroughly with soap and water and re-entered the bedroom. "Mind if I try these out," I asked him. I couldn't believe what I was saying, and what I was about to do. I had only had one experience with total strangers and that was just a week or two prior to tonight. After tonight, I need to get a handle on myself.

What's a Play Without Props?

I picked up the bottle of lube and stood at the foot of the bed, by the desk chair I had straddled earlier. I squired a big glob of lube in my hand and began to smear it all over the anal beads. For some reason, the beads seemed the naughtier of the two items. I rubbed the lube that remained on my hands after coating the beads all around my asshole, taking care to slide in a slippery finger or two to make sure my insides were adequately coated.

Once everything was sufficiently slippery, I turned around, put one hand on the back of he chair with my butt facing toward him, and put the first bead up against my asshole. I bent my knees a bit, arched my back and began pushing the bead into me. I could feel my sphincter muscles give a bit as the bead slowly entered me. I focused on relaxing and applied a bit more pressure. Suddenly, the bead popped past my sphincter and ended up comfortably sitting inside. I held the next bead against my anus and pushed it inside to join bead number one. I did the same with the next three beads until all five were buried in my ass. The only sign of these lovely beads was a foot-long string with a knot at the end hanging out of my asshole. I wiggled my hips around and gingerly walked across the room and back. "Ummmmm, this feels good," I said. "I feel so full and it feels wild when they move around as I move around. Now what do you do?"

He explained that we would leave them in his ass for a while, drawing out his masturbation session and enjoying the sensation the beads provided. He said he would pop them rapidly out right as he was about to cum, which added a whole new dimension to orgasm.

I walked up to his full length mirror, turned around, bent over and spread my ass cheeks with my hands and gazed at the string emerging from my tight, little pink asshole. "This is kind of hot," I said. He agreed. I walked back over to the bed and laid back down, scooting my butt back and forth and squirming as I felt the beads rubbing around inside my ass. "Why are you wearing so many clothes," I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and quickly stripped off his boxers and t-shirt. "Much better," I said.


He looked good naked. Not especially muscular, but lean and strong looking. I noted he didn't have a single chest hair. Just not a hairy guy, I guess. He had a great looking dick. It was fully erect and appeared to be nice and long with an interesting curve to it. He didn't have much pubic hair to speak of. I asked about that. He explained he kept it pretty closely trimmed. Not for any particular reason other than he liked it that way. Well, to me, it looked good and very sexy.

I handed him the bottle of lube and told him I wanted to see him jack off. He squirted a bunch of lube into his hand and began working his cock. After a couple of passes, he dick gleamed thanks to the slippery lube. The veins on his dick got highly pronounced as he pumped the thing up and down in his fist. As he did this, I reached down and began fingering myself, using my still-slippery fingers to work my clit. His eyes were focused on my pussy as he jacked himself off. I slid myself around, to give him a better view up between my legs. The way I was positioned, my legs were spread right in front of him giving him an unobstructed view of my shaved pussy, and my finger action. The string from the anal beads was laying the bed between my legs.

We continued masturbating ourselves as the other watched for about 10-15 minutes. How he didn't cum then, I'll never know. I did. It wasn't a huge, waves-crashing-on-rocks earth-shaker, but it felt damn good. I stopped playing with my pussy after I came and watched him for another minute or two. I think the lube coating his hand had lost some of its lubricating value and he slowed down and stopped jacking off. He looked at me as if to say, "Okay, what next." What to do now, I wondered to myself. I first took stock of my situation. I had just had an orgasm by fingering my shaved pussy while laying totally nude in the bed of a complete stranger with a set of anal beads up my ass. This total stranger, whose name I did not even know, was sitting next to me, also naked, with his hard cock in his hand. Indeed, what to do next....

I stood up and assumed the same position as before bent over with one hand on the back of the desk chair, my ass facing the guy. I reached around and grabbed the string emerging from my asshole. I slowly tugged on the string and felt the pressure of the first bead trying to emerge from my backside. I tugged a little harder and the first bead popped out. I swear it made a little popping noise. I continued pulling and the second, third, fourth and fifth beads quickly popped out. I turned and holding the string of beads up said," Wow, that felt amazing." He gave me a knowing nod.

One Good Turn Deserves Another

"Let me put the butt plug in your ass," I asked him. He looked sheepish, but readily agreed. I had him lay flat on his stomach on the bed. I used a warm washcloth to ensure his anal area was clean (I was hot and ready for anything, but, what can I say, I'm a neat freak). Once my housekeeping was complete, I squirted some lube directly into his ass crack. It must have been cold because he let out a little yelp and squirmed a bit. I carefully rubbed the lube all around his anus and slid in first one, then two fingers. The first finger slid in easily, the second was a bit harder. I picked up the butt plug, a bright yellow one, and coated it with lube. With the clear lubricant dripping from its tip, I put the plug up against his anus and pushed it slowly in. I slid in somewhat effortlessly. It went in all the way up to the base. Once in place, I could feel him squeeze it with his butt muscles. I told him to roll over.

He was now on his back, with his legs parted. I could see his nearly hairless balls dangling between his legs. His cock was rock hard and laying nearly flat against his stomach, pointing right up toward his chin. I climbed up onto the bed, positioning myself between his legs. I took his cock in my hand and lifted it straight up, dropped my head and sat there admiring his tool, my face just inches from his most intimate body part. I slid my well-lubed hand up and down his shaft as he lifted his chin and let out a contented groan. I lowered my head further and put the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked, applying as much pressure as I could. I rolled my tongue around his cock head while it was in my mouth. I release the sucking pressure and slid my mouth down his dick, taking as much of it in my mouth as I could. I've always known I was a good cock sucker and decided I was going to give this guy a blow job he would never forget.

I continued slowly engulfing his dick, quarter inch by quarter inch. I was determined to see how much of it I could take in. I got it about half way in and slowly let it slip back out between my lips. I took a breath and started back down. I hit the halfway point this time and kept going. I relaxed my throat muscles, concentrating on stifling my gag reflex. I felt his cock head touch the back of my throat and a unconsciously tightened by grip on his cock shaft. I continued focusing on relaxing my throat and let his cock head slide further down my throat. With my mouth now wide open, I felt my nose touch his pubic hair. Almost there. I took a deep breath through my nose and let the last half inch of his dick enter my mouth. I closed my lips tightly around the base of his cock and reached down and cupped his balls in my free hand. He moaned with pleasure and complimented my technique.

Having achieved my cock sucking goal, I slowly let his dick slide back out of my mouth, my lips tightly wrapped around his member. I then began quickly sliding it in and out of my mouth while I pumped his shaft with my fist. I let go of his balls and, instead, grabbed the butt plug and started sliding it in and out of him. I had to concentrate to keep my head bobbing up and down, my right hand pumping his cock shaft and my left hand sliding a butt plug in and out of his asshole. Made patting one's head and rubbing one's tummy seem like a piece of cake.

He began to tense up and seemed to be skipping breaths. He was about to cum. I kept sucking, pumping, and sliding. After a few more strokes, he was right on the edge, about to let go. At the exact right moment, just as he was about to erupt, I pulled the butt plug rapidly out of his ass. It was as if I had opened the floodgates of a dam. He began spewing load after load of cum. The first couple of blobs I caught in my mouth and swallowed. The last few I watched shoot out of his dick and land on his stomach. I rubbed them into his skin with my fingers, while still holding his pulsating cock with my other hand.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers