Showing Off From The Driver's Seat

Story Info
My first time putting on a show.
2.8k words
4.34
46.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isalex
isalex
3 Followers

This is my first submission to literotica. It's a true story, but one that I can hardly believe I'm a player in, as the events described are quite out of character for me. I'm 25 years old and female.

Today I did an experiment in exhibitionism that was riskier and more thrilling than any I have done before. I'm not sure quite was provoked me to this, but the memory is exciting; my only regret is that I was as shy as I was, and didn't put on a better show. I'm going to submit this as soon as I finish writing, maybe editing the draft once or twice, so it will be as disjointed as I am shaky and horny, which might be for the best. So many new experiences to remember and process, and I want to make sure that I submit before I lose my nerve.

I spent this afternoon running some errands and driving my car. it was 100F+ outside and I was out during the hottest part of the day. I wore very loose shorts with a belt and no panties, and a loose fitting cotton tank top with no bra. I'm not entirely confident with my shape, but I'm working on getting there and this afternoon certainly helped push me in that direction.I'm 5'3 and 145 pounds and built in such a way that I do get occasional appreciative glances and winks from men, but I'm never sure how to handle them unless I'm actively pursuing someone. Casual sexual acknowledgment from strangers is something I fantasize about but rarely respond to. In the past, blatant flirtation has made me blush and turn away, but lately something has come over me that makes me want to show off what I've got if there's anyone curious to see it.

While on the road today, I made sure to keep my nipples nice and hard through constant tweaking/tugging and my shirt was light colored enough that it was easy to get attention whenever I was out of the car by letting my stiff nipples poke through my shirt. My first chore was to take my car to a mechanic. I drove a bit on the interstate to get there, and before I left I put a big stack of books in the driver's seat of my car for me to sit on, to make sure that my tits would be clearly visible from the side to anyone looking into the driver's window. Once I merged onto the highway, I dropped the sleeves of my tank top down to my sides and put the shoulder strap of my seat belt behind my back. My hair was tied back tightly so my breasts were exposed to the open air.

I wanted to make sure to drive safely, so I kept my eyes on the road and just went on with my breasts visible for a little while. Eventually I got excited and started rolling my nipples in my fingers. Once I got nice and horny, I got up the nerve to drive right beside some other cars - after checking to see if the passengers were all male and had a certain look about them - I wanted strong, horny looking men who would get a kick out of my random show.

I had to keep my eyes straight on the road and I kept my sunglasses on, because I was afraid that seeing the responses of the other drivers would make me scared or self-conscious. It was clear that I got a little attention though, as a few truck drivers made a point to speed up and ride right next to me, keeping speed with me. I tested a few times to see if they'd let me get very much ahead or behind them, but the ones that noticed me made quite sure to stay right beside me for 5 minutes or so. I tugged the hell out of my tits, finally rolling down my window and turning my torso to the left to give one driver a full view. While doing that, I got the nerve to make brief eye contact and he was staring straight at me, grinning. I smiled back and massaged my tits hard with one hand. I was still shy but getting so incredibly hot that I felt like taking it further, pushing my limits.

Once I got to the mechanic's, I pulled my shirt back up and walked with wobbly legs to the building. My inner thighs were so slick and wet, and while no one was looking I tried to use my fingers to spread the moisture down beneath the hem of my shorts so that anyone could see my thighs glistening. My nipples were stiff to bursting and I tugged my shirt down low, leaving my aureoles half-visible above my rigid nipples which were poking out the cotton of my shirt. I felt like anyone might see me exposing myself and it turned me on.

The mechanic stared hard at my chest while I told him what my car needed. I've never showed myself so blatantly to a strange man before, and I was so horny I could hardly focus. While he filled out some paperwork for me, I sat opposite his desk in a chair and let my legs spread right open. He noticed. I could not believe myself, but he kept watching, grinning, licking his lips, and I shifted my ass to let the fabric of my shorts ride up to the side. I wanted him to see my swollen pussy lips. Not sure whether he did, but as he told me to come back in 1 hour to pick up my car he placed his hand on my chest and gave my nipple a little tweak. It was electrifying.

The hour passed in a blur. I was shocked, excited, ashamed, breathing fast and not sure what to do next. It was hard to believe that I'd gotten that kind of reaction - just what I wanted - a strange, sweaty, strong man to appreciate my body and touch me so sexy in the middle of a public place. I felt free, crazy, soaking wet. I picked my car up from a different mechanic after the hour was up, too dizzy with lust to bother putting on a show for him, and hurried back to my car. I couldn't want to show my swollen nipples to more anonymous men on the road.

First, I got back up on my booster seat of books, gave my clit a frantic rub in my car in the mechanic's lot, sucked the moisture off my hands and moaned loud through my open windows as I jammed my slick fingers back between my legs. As I got ready to drive away, eyes covered with sunglasses, fully clothed but fingering myself so fast I was wild, I turned and yelled out my open window straight into the mechanic's shop. I couldn't tell whether anyone made out my words, but I screamed something nasty and watched the men's heads jerk around in response to the sound. When their eyes fell on my car I sped away. What I had screamed was just the normal horny talk of masturbation, "My pussy feels so fucking good, I want to fucking come all over my hands!" but it was made so much hotter by knowing that I was revealing myself to those mechanics, projecting my voice as loud as I could, making it carry all the way into the garage, and they knew my name! I was damn horny, but too eager to get back to showing off that I didn't spend the time to give myself an orgasm. I headed back towards the interstate after letting my shirt down around my waist again. I situated my clothing so that I could pull the shirt up and cover myself decently within 5-10 seconds, but while it was down my breasts were in full view of anyone taking an interest in my car.

This time, feeling more confident and excited than the first time shirtless on the road, I rolled down both windows and kept my hair tied back, scooting my ass far to the left of my seat so that I could easily poke my left breast out the window or close. I pushed my chest out far and kept the shoulder strap of the seatbelt behind my back again, but I kept myself buckled firmly and left both hands on the wheel at first. The breeze coming through the windows felt so good on my hot nipples, and they puckered immediately. I dribbled some saliva down on my chest, dripped it all over my erect nipples to let the strong wind make the moisture freezing cold on my chest. Before I even made it to the interstate, I started pinching my tits hard again, making myself wince. I was driving only 35 miles an hour, this time on a busy road, and I was approaching some traffic lights.

By this time I was so far gone that all I could manage was to look out for police and make sure I wasn't giving a show to any children. I gave up on my modesty and just went wild playing with my chest at every red light, bucking my hips and groaning loud out the open window. For the most part I didn't see many heads turning my way, but finally I stopped at a very long stoplight between two pickup trucks. The drivers were both older men who kept their eyes glued on me for the whole 2-3 minutes we were stopped. I even unbuttoned my shorts and tried to let them see my pubic hair, making sure to move my arm up and down at the shoulder fast so they could tell I was rubbing myself. I felt frightened, nervous, exposed, sexy, powerful and most of all aroused. Both men failed to notice the light turn green. I accelerated first and one of them caught up with me and stayed even with me, honking his horn gently and waving at me out his window. I was in ecstasy. I kicked my loose shorts off down my legs and let them sit under my knees, kept one hand on the wheel and let the other one go crazy on my pussy.

Once I got good and hot, I made "eye contact" through my sunglasses with the driver who was on my left again. He nodded at me and made out like he was caressing his dick through his pants. He looked to be ~45 years old with graying hair and beard. I could not take very much of that attention, so I pulled over into an empty parking lot and got my shorts back on and buttoned. I wasn't eager to lose my cool and get into a wreck or get in any trouble exposing myself in public, but I reflected on how sexy it felt to have those men watching my shoulder bouncing back and forth as I worked my clit right in front of them.

The climax of the story happened after I had returned to the interstate one final time and taken an exit several miles from my home. I was looking for a nice way to wrap things up before I finished my chores (I was going to have to find somewhere to cum before I could manage that though!) and went back home to my boyfriend. I found an appropriate and thrilling finale on a quiet road between two hotels near the interstate exit.

I had my eye open for men - construction teams, truck drivers, whatever, and what I found was almost perfect. There on the side of the road, two motorcycles were parked under some trees and a couple of older men were sitting on the side of the road smoking cigarettes together. They were on my left side on a two-lane road that dead ended about 500m past where they were sitting. No one else could see into my car.

I took my shirt down again, sat up as tall as I could, and drove past those two men with my windows down going about 5mph on a road with a 25mph speed limit. As I passed them directly, I turned to face them and bounced in my seat to make my tits jiggle as best I could before I returned to tugging the nipples. They already had their eyes on my car since I was moving so unusually slowly, and their heads perked up when they saw my young breasts bouncing through the driver's side window. I returned my hands to the steering wheel and continued the 500m or so to the dead end, where I turned around. I stopped at the dead end, facing the men - this time I was going to have to drive past them to get back on the main road, and they'd be on my right so I'd have to give the show out the passenger's side door. I slowed to a more moderate 15mph this time and repeated my show, groaning loud while I played with myself just ~20m from where they sat. They remained seated but I saw their heads turn to follow as I drove past, and I saw them slapping each other on the back.

There was a stop sign at the end of the little road the bikers were sitting on. I was all set to get back on the interstate and head home... but I found myself making a U-turn instead. I turned right back around and went past the men one more time at 15mph, and this time to really push my limits, I stuck my left leg up out the driver's window and wiggled my toes at them while I worked my left nipple with one hand. This time the men stood up. I turned around again in the dead end, and pulled my leg back inside since the position seemed a little reckless. I knew I'd gotten their attention too strongly and showed too much to make any more rounds; after passing them this final time I had to pull my shirt up and get far away, but I had one last leg of my ride to complete and this time I knew the guys were ready. Indeed, as I made my slow way back to the stop sign they had both stood up and were standing in the road, one to each side, closing in towards the middle and facing my car, hands on their hips.

I idled for a bit near the dead end, watching these hard bodied old bikers staking their claim on the road I was about to drive down. They were far enough inside the road that the one on my left could easily reach in and grab my tits if I drove by slow enough, with the window down... I took a little time to watch their bodies. They had long, gray ponytails and were wearing black leather vests over tight and muscled chests. For a wild moment I imagined letting them reach their hands in as I drove by - my shirt was still down around my waist, pussy gushing, maybe I could let them smell me, I wondered would they get in the back seat and jerk off for me, drink from my cunt, rub those wiry gray beards into my hole and bite my clit with their cigarette stained teeth, were their dicks big, would they double penetrate me on the side of the road, could we find some shade somewhere to cut loose, did they have daughters my age and could I swallow either of their cocks all the way - but fear got the best of me and I decided to roll the windows up and lock the doors for my final pass by the men. Instead I just tugged my shorts down past my knees and spread my legs wide, cruising past those smiling men at ~10mph with one hand stuck deep in my cunt, humping my hips into my hand and shivering, grinning and waving.

I could see and hear their hands slapping my windows as I passed, but they let me go on by to the stop sign where I made myself decent one final time, straightened all my fabric, and headed off to finish my chores for the day. I was shocked from the intensity of the show I gave to the men on the side of the road but I ached for more relief. I knew I had taken enough risks for one day, so I finished myself off in a public restroom quietly. It didn't take me long to climax, but I was shaky and hot for the rest of the day. I'm eager to explore this new indulgence but I must be careful not to get ahead of myself and go too far.

I hope to submit some more experiences and fantasies as I slowly find my voice and gain some nerve.

isalex
isalex
3 Followers