Showing Off My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers

I pulled Lydia's panties off and gave her the fucking I promised her. The guys got back in their seats as I had my climax while buried deep in Lydia's pussy. She had another orgasm and then fell very silent. I slipped her panties back up her thighs and she raised her ass and pulled them the rest of the way on. She slipped her tits back into her bra and buttoned up her blouse.

She looked at me and said, "Jeff, I love you, I really do. No one has ever made me feel the way you do."

We kissed like two lovers in a movie theater. As we got up to leave the guys told me how lucky I was and would love to have a girlfriend or a wife as nice and hot as Lydia. That made both Lydia and me smile. We knew that we were made for each other.

When we got to the car I opened the door and as Lydia got in I could see that her panties were so soaked that they looked transparent. We headed back to her apartment and both took showers and she asked me to spend the night. For the next hour we made love. Not just the sloppy sex but made love to each other. That's what our relationship was all about.

We went out regularly. We only had these wild sexual exhibition encounters when we were both in the mood and the setting was right. We weren't out to hurt anyone. In fact it was quite the opposite. Our friends who were lucky enough to be around when we had one of our episodes were lucky. A chance to see a woman let herself go like Lydia was a real treat. Even some of our friends started showing off a little. They said it brought new life into their relationships. Hell, we might have even saved a couple of marriages. Who knows?

One Saturday we were at our favorite bar/lounge and were getting amorous. Lydia had on a short skirt and garters and nylons. She had on a pair of lace panties. We were sitting on bar stools. Rather Lydia was sitting and I was standing in front of her rubbing her thighs. Of course she knew the routine pretty well by then and spread her legs as wide as possible. Of course anyone looking - and there were always a lot of watchers - could see her panties and knew if they waited long enough they would see her pussy and maybe even her tits. They would never say anything to her about watching because they knew she did it for me and not for them. They were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

Our bartender, Ed, didn't mind a bit. He knew as long as we were in the bar he would sell drinks to the other patrons. I told Ed to keep an eye on Lydia for me because I had to go "squeeze my chicken," meaning of course that I had to piss. While I was gone two big black guys who had been watching us approached Lydia. I was coming out of the restroom when I heard Ed tell the guys to back off and to leave Lydia alone.

One of the guys told him to go fuck himself and grabbed Lydia from behind holding both of her arms against her body. I was pissed and was going to take care of business in a few seconds. I wanted to make sure that Lydia was true to me. I always felt that she was but there always is a slight element of doubt. The other black dude put his hand on her thigh and was slowly pushing it toward her pussy.

I heard Lydia yell out, "Please don't touch me. I have a boyfriend and he will be right back."

"Fuck, honey, we're not afraid of your scrawny ass little boyfriend. Have you ever had big black hands on that white pussy or a big black cock in it?"

"Please, please don't touch me. I only belong to Jeff. Please stop." Lydia was crying.

I had seen and heard enough. When his black hand reached Lydia's pussy, all he saw was stars and ceiling, because I gave him a kick to the temple knocking him down and out instantly. As his friend let go of Lydia's arms I kicked him behind the kneecap and down he went. I pounced on him like a cat and hit him three times, breaking his nose and then smashing his face. A third guy came up and I was ready for him. He just held his hands up high and said he was just going to take his buddies out to their vehicle. He didn't want any trouble with me.

He helped his buddy with the smashed up face out and then came back for the other guy. I took a pitcher of beer and poured it on the guy until he started to regain consciousness. I told the guy carrying him out that if I ever saw them in the bar again that I wouldn't stop until they were dead. They messed with my woman and that's a no-no. He assured me that they would never be back.

Ed, the bartender apologized and said he didn't know what to do when they grabbed Lydia. He said he thought about calling the police but figured I would prefer to take care of it myself. I told Ed he did the right thing and that he should come by and take one of my courses and build some of that self-confidence. He told me he just might consider that. I told him that you are never to old to learn to protect yourself.

Lydia got off her stool and kissed me. She asked me if she could take my course to help protect herself also. I told her that would be a pretty good idea and besides for her the lessons would be free. I would take payments out in trade.

We had had enough sexual action and got a booth and had a nice dinner. I spent the night at her apartment again like I did on most nights when we went out. We made our usual sexual love. I hadn't eaten that pussy in awhile and got between her legs until she squirted in orgasm. Of course after a little rest I dipped my wick and then we both went to sleep.

On Monday I stopped at the library and there she was smiling at me as I entered the door. I asked her what was so funny and she said that she got a thank you card. She said Mr. Jamison who was sitting there reading his paper gave it to her. I wasn't sure whether I liked that idea or not seeing she was to be showing herself only for me. I had mixed feelings until I read the card. It was from Mrs. Jamison. She said lately her husband has been coming home amorous and she had been getting more sex from the old codger than she'd gotten in years. When she asked him what caused the change he said it was the girl at the library and her boyfriend. She thanked us for improving her sex life.

I had to laugh too. I mentioned to Lydia that it was nearly closing and we should give Mr. Jamison a hard-on to take home to his wife. Lydia laughed as we went between the shelves but this time I had Lydia drop her jeans and panties and took her from behind burying my thick cock deep into her pussy. When Mr. Jamison saw us, I was wondering if he would be able to make it home with his load as I planted mine deep into Lydia's pussy.

On the following weekend we were headed down the highway. There were a lot of trucks and I told Lydia we should give them a show. After telling me how evil I was, she pulled her jeans and underpants down below her knees. She spread her thighs as I finger-fucked her while I drove down the interstate. As we passed the trucks, we made sure they got a good view. Then we would head up to the next truck. Each time we heard the trucker pull on their horns. We wondered how many were grabbing their cocks after seeing us. The last trucker got a real treat as I had Lydia hold the folds of her puffy pussy open and I fingered her to orgasm. I pulled my fingers out just in time for the last trucker to see her squirt. We heard a tremendous blast on the horn. Lydia put herself together while I wiped my finger off on some napkins.

I pulled over in the next rest area and looked at Lydia. I asked her if she truly loved me.

She said, "More than anything in the world."

Then I asked her, "Do you love me enough to become my wife?"

She smiled and said, "Name the date and time and I will marry you if you promise not to change."

We will be getting married next month. If you happen to live in Ohio and are driving down the interstate, keep your eyes open for me and Lydia. If you know a martial arts expert named Jeff and a librarian by the name of Lydia ... it isn't us!

Our lifestyle works for us. We're monogamous and have the sexual freedom we want. It isn't for everyone, it's takes a lot of truth, trust and honesty, but mostly love. Yes, love, for one another.

Our life is good and we wouldn't change a thing.

Thank you for reading this story
Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers
12