Showing Off On Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waltz7
Waltz7
30 Followers

As they settled in to eat Laura brought her right leg up and to the side, setting her foot on the front of the chair. This opened her legs and pushed her skirt up enough that from John's angle he could just see the edge of her pussy lips. He had no doubt that anyone walking towards them on the sidewalk had a clear view of her bare sex, which was confirmed by the stares of most of the men, and quite a few of the women, walking by.

Laura continued her display as they ate, and after paying the bill the two hurried to the car. Before getting in the car John grabbed Laura to pull her in to kiss her. "You are incredible." He said. "Now lets get back so I can get out of my clothes too."

They hopped in the car and John did his best to stay within the speed limit in his eagerness to get back and get Laura into the bedroom. Shortly they arrived and hurried inside. Immediately after shutting the door Laura threw herself at John, kissing him passionately and pulling at his shirt.

"Hey, slow down just a minute." John said, and led Laura up to the bedroom they were using. "I told you this morning I would make it worth you while, so now things are up to you, we can do it any way you want, have me do whatever you want."

A smile spread across Laura's face and she took a step away from John to sit on the edge of the bed. "Okay, well you can start by taking off your clothes for me since I've been half naked for you all day."

John quickly complied, stripping off his clothes until he was standing naked in front of Laura, his erection standing proudly in front of him.

"Now, lay down." Laura ordered as she stood to take her own clothes off. John laid down in the middle of the bed and Laura climbed on top of him, sitting back to straddle his legs. She grasped his cock in one hand, drawing a gasp from John. "I want this inside me, but first I want you to make me come." She said, and crawled up the bed, pausing for a kiss before positioning herself with her knees on either side of his head and her pussy positioned over his mouth.

John eagerly complied with her request and brought his tongue up to her folds. He teased her outer lips lightly before pressing his tongue into her from bottom to top, pausing as he reached her clit. He continued licking her from bottom to top for a minute, enjoying the taste of her arousal. Soon he shifted his focus to her clit, which quickly brought moans from Laura. She began pushing herself down against him, increasing the pressure of his tongue. As her moans became more urgent John brought one hand up and slid a finger inside her to rub her g-spot while continuing his attentions on her clit. This tipped Laura over the edge almost immediately and she cried out as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Laura took a moment to recover from her orgasm before rolling off of John and laying on her back with her legs spread. She fixed a smoldering look on John and said, "Now fuck me."

John immediately rolled over and took his position between her legs. Positioning the head of his cock at her opening he kissed her passionately as he slowly slid into her tight pussy. He continued sliding his cock all the way into her and took a few slow strokes. Slipping one hand behind her head John suddenly grabbed a handful of Laura's hair and thrust deeply inside her before continuing to pound his cock into her. Laura cried out as his hair pulling combined with the waves of pleasure from his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Her cries increased in intensity as she again approached her orgasm.

John too was moaning in pleasure as he neared his own orgasm. After a few more thrusts he reached his peak and with a loud groan of release shot his seed into Laura's depths. John's moaning had added to Laura's excitement and as she felt his come spurting inside her she again shuddered in orgasm.

After a few moments the two recovered enough to meet for a kiss. As they lay in bed cuddling John asked "So was it worth it?"

Laura turned to look at him with a smirk on her face "It was worth it before we left the mall."

Waltz7
Waltz7
30 Followers
12