Showing Olivia Holt the Ropes

Story Info
Olivia Holt recently arrived at the Lodge for the first time.
4.7k words
4.4
9.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening. Very late. There was no real "weekend" here at the Lodge, since everyone that came here did so when they had a long stretch of free time to enjoy themselves. Because of this, Fridays did not exactly have the same impact they would back in the world. Despite that fact, there was still something about them that seemed to give the girls a certain desire for a more rowdy kind of fun. More rowdy than usual, that is.

Tonight had started in the lounge. A large gaggle of girls had formed in it, and of course, drinks had started to flow. There must have been a dozen of us in all. Some of the girls had dolled themselves up for the occasion, wearing something akin to a cocktail dress, others showed up in loungewear or pajamas, and a couple must have emerged right from the hot tub and arrived in bikinis. I circulated around, having fun drinking with all the girls, and of course indulging in getting close to each one. There were more than a few makeouts, a few thorough bouts of girls wanting to be felt up, and then the indomitable Alice Eve sitting me down on a couch. The curvy blonde was wearing a little black dress, and she made quite the show of sitting next to me, and slowly seducing my cock out of my pants. The other girls watched with delight as I sat back on the couch, and Alice leaned over to the side. Her head dropped down into my lap, and soon the sight was there for all to see as the glamorous blonde started to work her bright-red lips deep down onto my cock. The small crowd enjoyed the sight as Alice slowly sucked my cock and used one hand to slowly jerk in sync with her mouth. She continued until she pulled her mouth away with a pop as she looked at Krysten Ritter, asking if she wanted to help. Krysten politely declined, not wanting to miss any of the show. Alice continued solo, pulling her hair out of the way to ensure everyone could see.

And see they did. Everyone saw as Alice brought her lips all the way down my shaft, deep-throating my cock as I got closer and closer to cumming. When I finally did, Alice didn't let that potential entertainment go to waste either. Her lips worked until the last possible second, at which point she popped her mouth off and jerked my cock as I started to cum. The first spurt shot up and onto her face as she hovered it near my cock, and the rest went onto her outstretched tongue; either because she caught it, or ran it down my shaft to lick it up. As I sat back and watched Alice clean my cock off with her tongue, the girls all murmured their approval at the show. When I finally snapped back to my senses, I checked the time on the clock behind the bar. It was only 8:30.

While everyone in the lounge that night enjoyed the sight of Alice sucking my cock, there was one girl that night that had a completely different kind of reaction to it. Olivia Holt was new to the house. She had just arrived that afternoon, and although I had a chance to greet her upon her arrival, we hadn't had a chance to have our own personal encounter yet. Olivia had been invited by Emma Dumont, the two having met at a Marvel Studios party, and Emma putting intriguing whispers in her ear. Now Olivia was here, and she had even dressed for the occasion, wearing a little black dress and black heels that did a fine job of showing off her athletic legs. And, although she knew what was happening in the house, she had no idea it was quite as open as an entire roomful of girls watching another deepthroat a cock.

"So is that like...a common occurrence?" Olivia whispered into Emma's ear with a giggle. Emma raised her eyebrows and looked Olivia dead in the eyes, nodding slowly.

"That's not the half of it," Emma started as she took another sip of her drink. "There will probably be girls in the room when you do it. Or girls joining in. Or girls working you over while you do stuff like that." Emma gestured to Alice as she wiped her mouth clean and went back to the bar.

"Wait, what?" Olivia asked with a surprised grin on her face. Emma ran her fingers along Olivia's shoulder, admiring the fit blonde's body. Emma had been looking forward to this. Half the reason she invited Olivia, and cleared her with me, was because Emma herself wanted to taste Olivia's pussy.

"Of course," Emma said as she moved in closer to Olivia. "He's not everywhere at once. Sometimes we...make our own fun." With that, Emma leaned in again, and pressed her blood-red lips against Olivia's. There was a split-second of surprise as Olivia's eyes went wide again, but then she quickly closed them and leaned into the next kiss. Emma grinned and slid her tongue into Olivia's mouth just a little to swirl it in a circle, and her hands wrapped around Olivia's waist. When they pulled apart after a minute or so, Emma took Olivia by the hand. She gestured for Olivia to come with her, and then lead her over to me.

"Can you come with us, please?" Emma started as she admired Olivia next to her. "She needs a proper welcome."

"What a great idea," I said with a smirk of my own. The three of us made our way to Olivia's room. Aside from changing into her current dress, it looked like she hadn't even taken the time to unpack. She likely hadn't even laid on the bed yet, but Emma made sure to change that. While I left the door to the room open, Emma guided Olivia to the bed. I followed as the two climbed on and sat on their knees, leaning into each other as another makeout session began. Emma's hands immediately began to go everywhere they could reach: down Olivia's arms, up her thighs to lift her dress a bit, over her shoulders to play with the strap of her dress, and finally to her face to hold it as she kissed all the harder.

"I'm going to get her warmed up for you, if you don't mind," Emma said as she looked back at me. I gestured for her to go ahead, and Emma pushed Olivia onto her back on the bed. The blonde fell backwards with a delighted gasp, her exposed legs adjusting to the position. Emma moved in on her, running her hands down Olivia's legs, and pulling her high heels off one at a time. Emma brushed her hair away from her neck, and then turned back to me, gesturing to her dress. I lean in, slowly pulling the zipper down and exposing the pale beauty's back. Emma kisses me once as a thank you, and I sit back to enjoy the show. Quickly, Emma works her dress off her body, leaving her down to nothing but a pair of thigh-high stockings attached to a garter belt. Olivia's eyes went wide again, never expecting to see a sight like that, especially on someone in the same industry as her. Emma threw herself forward on top of Olivia, pressing their bodies together and starting to grind her hips into Olivia's. It was at that moment I turned my head to see a figure in the doorway. It was Milana Vayntrub, and I quickly waved her over. She sat on the bed next to me, her eyes scanning over to Emma and Olivia as they started to kiss again, and then she looked at me with a smirk.

"First timer?" she asked. I nodded, and Milana leaned into me. "Well, she looks busy at the moment, so..." Milana flipped herself into a position laying on her stomach, and began to open my pants. I let her do whatever she wanted, mainly because I was preoccupied watching Emma and Olivia. Emma was now kissing down Olivia's body, having slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and exposing her tits. Olivia gasped and moaned as she watched Emma move down her chest to lick her nipples, and as that happened Milana first got her mouth on my cock. I moaned a little as I glanced down at the brunette, but soon Emma was moving lower. Olivia's dress was hiked up enough that I could see the black panties she was wearing. There wasn't much to see however, as they were soon discarded by Emma. She readjusted her position again, wrapping her arms around Olivia's thighs, and then locked her mouth onto Olivia's pussy.

Olivia moaned and arched her back as Emma's tongue licked up her pussy lips. I watched intently, putting my hand on the back of Milana's head and guiding her up and down my cock in a rhythm. Emma's tongue went to work fast, going up and down Olivia's pussy and then locking her lips around her clit. Emma sucked on it just enough, and then pushed the tip of her tongue into it as Olivia cried out harder. Milana went faster on me, and I moved my hand from her head to the back of her dress, undoing it and starting to pull it down. Milana took the hint, knowing I loved her tits, and pulled her dress down in the front. Her massive tits came out and she locked them around my cock, jerking it as she stared up at me. Olivia's eyes went from Emma between her legs up to me, unable to believe in the moment what was happening, but loving every second.

Emma finally pulled her mouth off Olivia, who was left laying back, panting and frustrated at the tease. "I think she's ready," Emma said as she grinned down at Olivia. I pulled Milana off me, who gave the tip of my cock one final kiss. Emma and Milana pulled the rest of my clothes off, and then laid on either side of Olivia. My cock was throbbing and slick from Milana's mouth, so when I got on top of Olivia she knew exactly what was going to happen. Her legs parted and lifted up as I got into position, and Emma reached down to grab my cock, guiding me down to Olivia's pussy. She was absolutely soaked, so shoving my cock into her required almost no push at all. I slid into Olivia as she cried out, grabbing the sheets on the bed near her ass. There was no tease on my part, and I began to thrust my cock into her with a quick rhythm. Olivia moaned loudly, watching my cock disappear into her pussy, but soon she lifted her legs and locked them around my waist.

"You want it harder?" Emma whispered into Olivia's ear, loud enough that I could hear. She was smirking, running her hands on Olivia's body where she could, and occasionally leaning in to kiss Olivia on the cheek. I knew that I definitely wanted it harder, feeling the blonde's toned legs wrap around me and watching her face start to turn towards completely losing it. I began to thrust into her harder, my hips clapping into hers as my cock completely sinks into her. Olivia moans louder as her hands fly up and grip the top of the headboard. Emma and Milana watch with delight as she takes the hard pounding like a champion, and soon her eyes are rolling up into the back of her head. Olivia tries to stifle out some words, but fails. Myself, Emma, and Milana figure out what she meant to say however, as Olivia suddenly cried out and began to thrash her hips around. Her heels kick into my ass as I rail her pussy, and she arches her back as her cries get louder. Emma and Milana worked to hold her down, enjoying the sight of the blonde's orgasm, and soon Olivia was crumpled back down onto the bed. She was panting, and still giving out tiny moans as my cock moved in her pussy a little more.

"Not done yet," Milana said matter of factly. Olivia lifted her head up quizzically, and watched as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and moved myself forward. She caught on quickly, opening her mouth and lifting her head just before I shoved my cock into her mouth. Milana and Emma watched as the blonde started to suck my cock, tasting her own pussy on it. Olivia moved her head back and forth, even bringing one of her hands up to jerk my cock at the same time. That part only lasted a minute before Olivia snatched her hand away and pinned it down.

"Mouth only," Emma said with a grin as Olivia started to move faster. Her pretty mouth did a wonderful job, sucking on my cock as her tongue licked along the underside at the tail end of each movement. I stared down at her, loving what she was doing and not even realizing I was starting to move my hips forward. Olivia does however, and I feel both her hands grab my ass and pull me into her face harder. Soon, I was fucking her mouth as she laid back and took it. The frosty pink lipgloss she was wearing was all but smeared off, and as she stared up at me, I felt my cock jolt and knew I was about to lose it.

I pulled away from Olivia's mouth, and even before I was fully away Milana and Emma came forward. The two started to kiss and lick my cock as it hovered right over Olivia's face. I felt a greater pressure, and saw Olivia's hand jerking my cock. It was over. My cock exploded, sending a long rope of cum splashing across Olivia's face. Then another across her open mouth as some fell in. She caught the third on her tongue as she stretched it out.

Two more spurts came out and landed on her face as she moaned and jerked my cock like she wanted more. Emma and Milana watched with delight, knowing the new blonde was going to fit right in.

Olivia fell back on the bed, running her hands through her hair. The expression on her face was one of disbelief, and delight, with a grin that could only be on the face of a girl that just had an orgasm that caught her by surprise, while her eyes were like someone had just flashed a camera in her face. All that, plus the sizable load of cum that I had splashed across her face. As Olivia was panting, Emma was seductively still running her hands across the blonde's body. Up her stomach, then between her tits to her neck, and finally onto her face. Emma pushed one string of cum across Olivia's chin into her mouth, leaving Olivia to suck on her finger with delight. Emma did it again with a bit on Olivia's cheek, this time bringing it to her own mouth and sucking it off her finger. Emma smirked to herself at the thievery, and then leaned down. Her plump lips locked onto Olivia's, and the two began to makeout again. Emma's focus on Olivia's lips was hardly there, as she kept moving her tongue to clean off the rest of the cum on Olivia's face, sucking it into her mouth and then kissing her with it resting on her tongue.

"Ohh fuck..." I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Milana staring at the two of them, one hand bunching up the skirt of her dress and the other playing with her pussy eagerly. When she was that I was watching her, she raised her eyebrows at me once suggestively. I raised one finger, and whirled it in a circle with a wink. Milana took the hint, and sat up before turning herself around to show me her perfectly thick ass. I came up behind her, slowly lifting her skirt up once to tease her ass. She didn't stop herself at all, and from where I was looking I could see two of her fingers curving into her pussy. My hands reached up to her back and pulled her dress down over her ass before I discarded it entirely. Milana moaned and pumped her fingers into herself a little harder. From the face-down ass-up position she was in I could see every move she made, noting how wet and slick her fingers were starting to get. I was already rock hard again, but like Emma with Olivia, I needed a taste first.

I leaned down, bringing my head down behind Milana's thighs. One of my hands reached up between her legs, gripping the wrist of the hand that was at her pussy, and pulling it out. Her hand quickly retreated back up, and I heard an "Mmmmmmph" that could have only come from her sucking her own juices off her fingers. I went for the source, leaning my head forward and locking my mouth onto her pussy from behind. Milana cried out louder, bucking her ass once as I started to taste her pussy. I let my tongue snake forward, going up her lips to her clit as I hooked my tongue upwards into it. She yelped out, turning her head on one cheek to watch Emma and Olivia while I tasted her.

Emma had decided it was her turn. After she and Olivia had swallowed every bit of my cum they could find, Emma pushed Olivia back down onto the bed. The blonde laid back obediently, trusting in Emma. The lithe brunette slowly crawled upward, and soon she put each of her pale, slender legs on either side of Olivia's head. Olivia stretched, going into a perfect split and lowering herself down. Olivia watched with wide eyes as Emma's bald, pale pussy lowered down into her face, and then eagerly stretched her tongue out. Emma let out a pent up moan of relief as she felt the heat from Olivia's mouth on her pussy, and she began to slowly grind her hips back and forth across Olivia's mouth.

Milana took in the sight, which had even me pulling my tongue away from Milana's pussy. My cock was hard again, and throbbing at both the sight of Emma's body moving on Olivia's face, and the taste of Milana's pussy. I leaned up and gripped Milana by the hips, pushing her down and flattening her into the bed on her stomach. Her favorite position. She put her hands in the pushup position but stayed flat, just barely picking her hips up an inch to give me a good angle. I grabbed my cock and put it down between her thighs, pushing forward until I felt her pussy. She cried out again as the tip of my cock penetrated her pussy, and let out a low, deep moan as I shoved it in. I laid on top of her, starting to fuck her prone while the two of us kept watching Emma and Olivia.

Emma had curled her feet in behind herself, letting Olivia lock her arms around her thighs as Emma kept grinding. Olivia's tongue was stretched out, barely moving at all. It didn't need to, Emma's motions were dragging her clit back and forth across it at a steady pace, and she stared down at Olivia intently. It wasn't long before Emma's movements started to get more chaotic however, as her hips began to twitch and she worked it harder. Milana was doing the same thing, lifting her ass to try to jam my cock deeper into her pussy. My thrusts pressed my hips into her thick ass as I sank it in with each thrust, and I had a great way to listen to her moans as I kissed the back of her neck during. The wet clapping sounds got faster as I picked up my pace in tune with Emma. She was biting her lip, and jerking her hips back and forth as Olivia tried to hold her in place on top of her mouth. The moans she was letting out got faster, and soon were taken over by her panting and a hushed "Oh my god..." as Emma's body started to vibrate on top of Olivia's mouth.

"Holy shit!" Milana cried out at almost the same time. One of her hands slapped down on the bed and gripped the sheet as she started to pull it. I felt her body tighten up beneath me, and then let it all out in a desperate bid to move. Despite the urge, I had her firmly pinned in place against the bed as the orgasm started to ravage its way through her entire body. I slammed my cock into her, feeling her pussy clench up as I did. It didn't stop me though, she was far too wet for anything to not slide right into that tight pussy.

I leaned back up, my cock still bent down inside Milana's pussy, as Emma gracefully twirled herself off Olivia. She crawled over to me and put one hand on my stomach, pushing me back until my cock popped out of Milana, and then bending forward. She bent herself downward, licking my cock and then sucking it in with a turned head, all the while staring up at me. I groaned out as she casually sucked it down, and then as quick as she started she was done. Instead, with one finger she gestured toward the bathroom, and then moved away. She pulled Olivia with her off the bed, and the two stood in the middle of the room for a moment. A few more excitable kisses were shared, but then Emma stripped Olivia out of her dress. When it hit the floor and we all finally saw Olivia's entire body, Emma gave another pleased look towards me before she reached down. She pulled off her stockings and tossed them on the bed, knowing I loved souvenirs. With that, she took Olivia by the hand and the two disappeared into the bathroom. Then I heard the shower start.

"Are you coming?" I asked down to Milana as she rolled onto her back. She looked up at me, giving a little wink.

"I'll come when the room is steamier," she said as I moved to get off the bed. I didn't get off it without her giving my cock one more taste.

12