Showing Property Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife arranges a threesome with a work colleague.
6.6k words
4.29
33.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen, Bruce and Don came back to reality as they gathered themselves after the spontaneous, and Karen's first, threesome they just so enjoyed. As they slowly dressed they exchanged a few kisses, looks, hugs and feels. Karen had really enjoyed having two men for the first time. Their four strong hands, 100% attention and, most of all, their two hard cocks were everything she had ever imagined. As the two men continued getting dressed, she had to get one more feel of each of them. Before they were able to stuff their still semi-hard dicks into their jeans, Karen approached them, reached out and took each of them into her hands - Bruce with her left and Don with her right - and stroked them for just a minute, enjoying the feeling of two men just for one more minute. But that was all for today she thought to herself. As much as she wanted to lie back, spread her legs and take these two studs one more time she knew she had to get home. She had to get home to Peter. And what was she going to do? Would she tell Peter or would this be her little secret and make it up to him some way? He always talks about wanting to watch her with another man, but he was not here today. What was she going to do?

Karen, Bruce and Don enjoyed one last kiss, exited the house and went their separate ways, Karen in her car, Bruce and Don back in Bruce's vehicle.

As she made the ten-mile drive back home Karen thought long and hard about the days events and how much she had loved having two long hard cocks. Peter was right after all. Karen had always told him she was too shy to go through with it, even though she really wanted to do it. He had always encouraged her on the topic, telling her that she would love having two men at once. As she drove and reminisced about Bruce and his big cock taking her from behind and how Don massaged her breasts as she sucked his length, she was concurrently trying to decide whether to tell Peter or not and how she would make it up to him. But most of all, she was thinking about how much she wanted to have two cocks again and to have Peter's be one of them.

As she pulled into their circle driveway, Karen decided it would be best to not tell Peter and to figure out a way to plan a threesome with him involved. After all, he would jump at the opportunity...and she would get to enjoy another threesome, and, most importantly...she would have two cocks again.

With her mind full of lustful memories and her heart beating rapidly, Karen entered their home as naturally as possible, letting out her customary, high-pitched, "I'm hooomme!!" and finding Peter on the couch enjoying a beer and the ballgame. She went over, gave him a quick little kiss and said she was going to go upstairs and get changed. As he always does, Peter watched breasts, as they jiggled perfectly as she made her way out of the room.

Once upstairs, Karen felt relieved that she had made it home and undetected.

She began to get undressed, first removing her blouse, then her shoes and slacks. But when she got to her panties she noticed how wet they were and she paused and remembered why...when, earlier in the day, Don had had his strong hand down that perfect slant from her belly to her pubes so perfectly massaging her wetness and how she had taken both of those strangers' big dicks inside of her.

After all she had enjoyed earlier, Karen wasn't at all surprised to feel her pussy getting moist again.

As she slid her panties down and unclasped her bra and stood completely nude she, again, flashed back to earlier in the day when she was standing bare-naked between Don and Bruce staring at their two hard cocks - nervous but very anxious to enjoy them both. "What a day," she thought.

In the shower Karen relived every moment of her day and began planning how she would arrange her next threesome and whom she would bring into the bedroom with Peter.

Before Bruce, Karen had never had a client that she would have considered fucking. No one had really turned her on, male or female.

For the next several days, Karen could not get the thought of another threesome out of her mind and how she would approach Peter about it and, most importantly, whom she wanted to get involved. She thought about all the men they new that lived close by. Scott, no. Mark, no. Carl, no. Then she thought about looking for a male escort or checking for someone on the Craigslist Personals page. For days she wracked her mind trying to figure out who and how.

Then it hit her. How could she have not thought of him sooner? Jamie, the Home Inspector she always worked with to inspect her clients' new homes prior to closing. She had found him attractive and sexy since the first time they met and she had been having carnal thoughts about him ever since. She had actually tried to set him up with her friend Ashley, but they did not hit it off.

But how would she approach him? How would she broach the topic with Peter? Peter was aware of Jamie but they had never met.

Peter had actually wondered about Jamie and Karen a few times. Because she set him up with her friend Ashley, he knew Karen at least found him attractive because she would not set her friend up with someone she did not, herself, find attractive. Peter wondered if Karen had thought about what it would be like to take him during one of the many inspections they had done together. Or had Jamie already "inspected" his wife? He had fantasized about Jamie "inspecting" his wife. Oh yes he had.

So there he was, Jamie, the perfect candidate for the job. Karen's pussy got wet at the mere thought of it all. And, as Fate would have it, Karen had a home getting ready to close and she would have to call Jamie to set up an inspection in the next few days.

Karen decided to approach Peter first to see if he would actually go for it.

A couple of days later, and the day before Karen would have to call Jamie to set up the inspection for her clients, she went into Peter's home office and told Peter she needed to talk to him. Peter was curious because it wasn't like Karen to approach him this way. She was very nervous but determined to do this. She looked at Peter and said; "You know how your always talking to me and writing stories about having another man join us in the bedroom?"

To which Peter responded, "Yes, why?"

Karen hesitated as she thought about exactly how to word it and said, "Because I think I want to make your fantasy come true," although she knew darn well that she more than wanted to make it come true. She couldn't wait to make it come true. Her experience with Don and Bruce and triggered a switch in her and she was on pins and needles thinking about it ever since.

She continued, "So is it really something you want to do? Cause if it is, I think I know who I would want to do it with."

Peter was beyond surprised; he couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mind was reeling as he responded, "Are you serious? Yes, of course I am interested. I'm very surprised but yes I am totally into it. Who do you have in mind?"

Karen thought quickly but thoroughly and made the move and said, "Well, you know that guy Jamie, the home inspector I use. I think he would be the right person if You are ok with it."

Peter was happily surprised and responded. "I've never met him but that works for me. If that is whom You are comfortable with, let's make it happen. When do you want to do it?"

Overanxious, Karen was so relieved and excited she nearly interrupted Peter by saying, "Soon!, I mean as soon as we can, I guess."

Peter, surprised, but happy with her sudden interest in making his fantasy cum true, smiled at her and asked her to sit on his lap.

As they sat and talked about it for a little while, Peter asked her, "Why the sudden change of heart? I've been trying to get You to do this for a long time and now all of a sudden You are into it."

Karen hesitated for a minute, knowing the real truth, and said, "Well, I've always wanted to try it but I've just always been too shy. But every time I read one of your stories I get more and more interested in actually making it happen and since we've been playing with the toy more and more it made me want to see what it would be like to actually have another real one at the same time instead of the fake one."

As they sat together discussing their plans for the weekend, Peter was feeling her soft breasts as they talked and his cock had gotten extremely hard. They topic had actually gotten them both going. Peter was very excited and could not wait to have his fantasy of seeing Karen get fucked by another guy come true and Karen, knowing full-well what she was in for and noticing the hardness underneath her, got up turned around, kneeled in front of Peter and unzipped his shorts.

She looked up at him and said, "I'm nervous, but it is going to be fun," as she took his hard cock between her lips and started sucking him up and down, all the while imagining Jamie fucking her from behind.

Peter reached down and massaged her breasts through her blouse, then, undoing her buttons, on top of her bra, then underneath her bra to her hard nipples as she took him all the way down her throat. In and out she sucked him.

It wouldn't be long. She sucked him; moaning loudly and Peter came in Karen's mouth with two firm grasps of her breasts. God they felt good. Both of them felt good.

Three days later, on Thursday, Karen was scheduled to meet Jamie for the home inspection. On her way there, she imagined if it would all come together the way she and Peter had planned it. She wondered if he was even going to be available. But most of all she wondered what it was going to be like having a threesome with Peter and Jamie.

The plan was to simply invite Jamie over for a BBQ that coming Saturday, have a few drinks and have Karen be a little flirtatious with him and then have Peter break the ice verbally with Jamie and go from there.

As Karen arrived for the inspection, she was happy to see that Jamie had already arrived - and he was looking as attractive as ever. Even more so today because Karen knew what she had in store for him and could feel her nipples getting hard and her panties a little moist at the thought of it all.

She gathered herself and got out of the car and said hello to him. As she followed him around the house she couldn't help but think about how she hoped to take that nice bulge he was packing into her mouth and then between her legs. It was almost too much for her. Her pussy was throbbing in anticipation for the full three hours as they continued the inspection.

When they were finished, Karen, doing her best to keep her eyes off his crotch, simply asked him if he would like to come over and meet her husband Peter and have a BBQ on Saturday. The weather was supposed to be perfect and it would be an ideal afternoon.

Jamie was happily surprised at the invitation and said that he was free and, "would love to come over and have some fun." "Can I bring anything?" he asked.

Karen, said, "No, just bring yourself, that's all you'll need."

Not knowing that Karen was now totally aroused and planning to fuck him in the presence of her husband, Jamie said, "Great, I'll be over around 3:00, sound good?"

"Perfect," said Karen. "Just perfect."

They said their goodbyes and got into their respective cars. Jamie drove away with no idea of what was coming his way. Karen, on the other hand, just sat in her car. The inspection was too much for her. Her pussy was throbbing and soaking wet. She had been envisioning Saturday and everything that would unfold for the past three hours. As she sat in her red Lexus hybrid she couldn't resist. She sat back a little and rubbed her clit through her jeans as she imagined Peter licking her pussy as she sucked on Jamie's cock. She couldn't help herself. She was imagining all she would do with Jamie and Peter, she was so horny and so much looking forward to having two cocks again that she slowly brought herself to orgasm right there in her car in front of the house she had just had inspected.

As she came down from her seemingly private adventure she started the car and noticed an attractive Asian woman on the porch of the house next door. Had she seen what Karen just enjoyed or did she just come out? Karen didn't know for sure but the thought of being watched did excite her a little. The woman watched her as she drove by and down the street. Had she enjoyed Karen's little escapade?

When she got home, she gave Peter a hug and whispered in his ear that Jamie would be over at 3:00 on Saturday. It had been Peter's fantasy for the longest time, but he was nervous. Would he really like to see his bride enjoy another man's cock? He had written many, many stories on the topic and masturbates to the thought several times during the writing of each story. So he has enjoyed the thought dozens of times, just not the real thing yet.

With all his nervousness aside, this was what he had been asking for and suggesting they do for a few years now and here was his chance. He was not going to let the opportunity pass and responded, "That's awesome, I can't wait. I think you're going to love it, Hunny."

Little did Peter know how much Karen DID know how much she was going to enjoy it - and she couldn't wait!

Now they needed to figure out how to get it all started when he got to their home.

They decided that, since it was supposed to be nice and warm, Karen would put on some short shorts that she's been wearing lately and a nice tight black tank top that shows a lot of skin, accentuates her all natural 34D's and offers a very nice view of her cleavage when she leans forward. After a couple of drinks, Peter would talk to Jamie a little and suggest to him that he just "go with the flow" and that it was all ok with him no matter what. Then, they would gather on the couch in their family room and have Karen sit next to Jamie and have Peter sit across the couch a little. After all, it was his fantasy to watch Karen with another man.

The next two days were very interesting for both Peter and Karen. Peter was nervously anxious, but very much looking forward to it. And Karen just couldn't wait. Ever since her first two cock experience three weeks earlier, she couldn't wait to do it again. The experience had awakened something inside her. Something carnal. Something hot. Something she was really enjoying. And this time she was going to enjoy it with Peter, the man she loves. Karen was ready.

When Saturday came around, Karen and Peter tried to go about their morning and early-day routines as normally as possible.

Although there was no guarantee that Jamie would go for it or even be interested, Karen was wet just thinking about it. She was nervous, too, but after her experience with Bruce and Don, she was ready to take two cocks again. To hold them in her hands; to take one in her mouth as one slid in and out of her little body; and to have each of them cumming on and inside her. Yes, Karen was ready for two cocks. And today, she would have them.

Peter on the other hand, was nervous, too. But as the day approached and was finally there, he was more excited than anything. Every morning he watches Karen take a shower, under the guise that she had called him up to the bathroom for something. As he watches her through the large glass window or through the open door as they chat, he is always enjoying her perfect breasts and sometimes imagining another man, or a woman, sucking on her large reddish-brown nipples. And today, that thought may come true. And he was ready. Boy, was he ready.

Peter and Karen were relaxed and comfortable with each other and what they were going to try and do with Jamie. They had talked about it and set boundaries. They loved and trusted each other and today, they were going to have their first threesome, and they were excited.

When Jamie finally arrived at around 3:15, Karen greeted him with a little more enthusiasm than usual and gave him an "extra-friendly" hug, pressing her large soft breasts against him as he leaned down to hug her. Karen then introduced Peter, "her husband," and he and Jamie shook hands. Peter offered him a beer, which Jamie accepted and they all went out to the backyard to enjoy a drink and some sunshine.

As they sat, Karen did her best to show a little more cleavage to Jamie by leaning over the outside bar from across him as they spoke and it did not go unnoticed. Both Peter and Karen caught Jamie staring down Karen's top, obviously enjoying what he was being offered.

As Peter watched Jamie gaze down her top, he had that vision again; the vision of another man, him, Jamie, sucking his wife Karen's beautiful tits.

After about 45 minutes of small talk and two or three drinks each, Karen excused herself and pranced her way inside. Once inside, she gathered herself and took a deep breath because she knew this was the time that Peter would make his move and try to break the ice with Jamie about what might be in store.

With Karen inside, Peter's stomach was turning a little in anticipation, but he had asked for it and Karen had finally agreed so he went right to the point and said to Jamie, "So it looks like you like Karen a lot."

To which Jamie responded, "What do you mean?"

Peter looked right at Jamie and said, "Well, I know you guys do a lot of work together and have known each other for a couple of years at least and, honestly, I could see you enjoying the view down her shirt."

Jamie wasn't sure how to respond so Peter continued, "But that's ok. I like it when other men admire her. So don't be shy. I think she is enjoying it, too. And who knows what can happen..."

Not knowing exactly what that meant, Jamie smiled and said, "Well, she is very attractive and I appreciate your openness. But I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'what can happen."

Peter looked at Jamie and said, "Don't worry about it, I think that will all work itself out."

Just then, Karen came back out with some snacks and joined the conversation, positioning herself closer and closer to Jamie and "bumping" into him or rubbing against him at every chance.

After an hour and another couple of drinks each it was starting to get cooler outside so Karen suggested that they move inside where it was warmer and more comfortable. Peter and Jamie agreed and they all went inside and sat down with Peter on one end of their beige L-shape sofa and Jamie in the middle of the other section. Karen disappeared to another room.

After a couple of minutes of small talk Peter excused himself and went into the other room to find Karen. He found her in the powder room asked her if she was ok and ready to see if they could make it happen. She said she was so Peter left and returned to Jamie in the family room.

After a few minutes, Karen came back, boobs bouncing perfectly in her tight top, and planted herself next to Jamie; not touching him, but closer than one would normally sit next to a guest, actually very close.

They talked, joked and laughed a bit with Karen casually putting her hand on Jamie's shoulder and lap from time to time, leaning into him with her laughs and trying to get him to put his hand on her. After one particular move and placement of her right hand on his left thigh she didn't remove her hand, she kept it there. Jamie looked into her warm brown eyes but didn't say anything and she did not move her hand away. She looked at Peter who smiled and nodded at her, giving her the OK, letting her know he was still fine with it all if she was. With that she looked back at Jamie, who looked at her in the eyes for a few seconds, then down to her cleavage and then down to her hand on his leg, back to her cleavage and then to Peter.

And Peter said, "This is the point where I meant to just go with the flow...It's OK."

With that, no additional words were spoken.

12