Showing Sanne Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my CFNM life with our lodger.
983 words
4.27
43.2k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Feedback is welcome through the link below.


It was another month before I got to expose myself to Sanne again. Despite every effort there was just never a good time to make it innocent. I didn't want Sanne to think I was coming on to her and I also wanted to see if she would tell Dee what had happened and what Dee might say or do if she found out. As such it was good to get the lie of the land, so to speak, before my next time showing to Sanne.

The second time was actually an accident of sorts. I had been looking for opportunities but this one just happened by luck. I had got soaked on a survey job I was doing so decided to nip home and change before I went back into the office.

I was in quite a hurry and feeling the, cold so went straight into the bathroom, stripped off, jumped into the shower to warm up and washed away the field I'd been in. In my haste I hadn't shut the bathroom door and the noise of me showering must have woken Sanne who, again, was sleeping off a night shift and I'd forgotten she might be home. Our shower cubicle is quite small with frosted plastic walls/door. As I showered I heard Sanne call to me. Once she was happy it was me and not a random stranger breaking in to take a shower she gave me grief for waking her. I apologised and said I'd forgotten she was on nights again. Sanne said not to come out of the shower whilst she had a quick wee. I watched as a pink and white blur walked past and sat on the toilet. I heard her and she must have been desperate and at that moment realised but it was too late. The blur rose up and flushed. This caused my already fairly hot shower to go nuclear and I had no choice but to jump out. Sanne laughed at me as I said to her how flushing the toilet when the shower was on was a problem. She was staring at me and looking at my groin as stood I dripping on the bath mat covered in soapy bubbles.

"You must be washing that extra carefully!" She said as she pointed at my cock. It did seem to be very bubbly, my balls hanging low from the hot water. It was a little awkward as for Sanne to leave she would have to squeeze past me or wait for the cistern to fill and me to climb back in.

It was awkward for a moment then Sanne started to ask me about the reason for being home and explained how I'd got wet surveying in an exposed field. I felt the water and it was fine again so I stepped back in and closed the door behind me. Unexpectedly Sanne sat back down on the toilet and continued the conversation as I showered. As I told her about what I had been doing I rinsed off and was ready to finish. I had to decide if I wanted to expose hard-on to her again as last time she had only got a brief glance and by the time I'd showed her it was only a semi-on.

I decided to go for it and it wasn't hard to get myself to full erection. In fact it was one of those where you are like a throbbing iron bar it's so pumped up, so much so that my foreskin had ridden right back. I turned off the water and called to Sanne to say I was getting out, giving her a chance to leave, but she just said, "O.K." and continued to chatter as before, but I was lost. I wasn't thinking about the words coming from her mouth, just about how I was going to expose myself to her. I said it again just be sure and to give me a few extra seconds of courage building and she just said that she'd seen it before and not to be a baby.

I opened the shower door and stepped out in all my glory. Sanne finished what she was saying then said, "Ooooh... Very nice Tony. Do you always jack-off in the shower?"

I explained that I didn't 'always' jack-off in the shower but the heat often got me hard. She looked right at it as I reached for a towel. As I leant past her she draped a hand towel over my hard-on covering me as I stood upright again.

"Well then Tony you can clearly pass the 'towel test' now can't you!" Sanne said as she looked at the towel dangling off me. I told her that I would like to think so at my age. I closed the shower door and headed out of the bathroom. Sanne followed me into our bedroom as she continued the conversation from before, sitting cross legged on the end of our bed and in doing so exposing acres of thigh. I deliberately took ages to dry myself off, even drying my hair with Dee's hair dryer (which I never do). My erection didn't subside for a moment and it throbbed and twitched constantly, a fact not missed by Sanne who made a couple of comments about it, such as, "I bet that thing will be hammering Dee's pussy later, twitching away like that as you pleasure her!" All the while continuing the inane conversation from before.

I wanted to jack off for her then but lost my bottle. Was she just messing with me or could I do more? I didn't want to fuck things up with Dee so I didn't and eventually got dressed.

The next time was only a couple of days later. Enough time to sort out the dilemmas in my head!

TJA
TJA
330 Followers