Showing Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Sheila poses for a teenage boy.
3.8k words
4.5
59k
53

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

If you've been following our stories, you'll remember Sheila's first experience in exhibitionism was when she was talked into posing for a few erotic photos one night for me and my friend Bill.

Sheila and I have discovered we very much enjoy her showing off her body, particularly her gorgeous tits. I captured many excellent photos and videos of Sheila with different guys in different situations, each time, her allowing more touching and sexual contact. To say this is a turn on for us is truly an understatement.

In our last story, Sheila and I decide to give Jason, the teen boy who takes care of our yard, a special 18th Birthday present by showing him her tits and ultimately, giving him a blowjob. Jason was allowed to invite two of his friends over to see his present as he was afraid his friends would never believe it if they hadn't seen it for themselves. They came over and saw plenty!

Since that day, all the boys come around periodically and Sheila will usually at least wear something revealing while they are here. She doesn't always show her bare tits when they come over, just when her and I agree ahead of time and plan something.

One day, Jason's friend Tyler came over to hang around. During our conversation with him, the subject of photography came up and Sheila and I learned Tyler had an interest in photography. We asked about the kinds of photos he liked to take and what kind of camera he used for his hobby.

Tyler said he had gotten a digital 35mm camera in March for his 18 th Birthday and had been using it to take a variety of photos, basically anything that caught his eye and had the potential for a nice photo. He said he's even had a few of his favorites blown up and printed.

As you might have already guessed, this piqued my and Sheila's interest. Sheila asked Tyler if he had ever taken photos of people. He said he had, but just casual or random pics, never anything special. Sheila asked, "no one has ever posed for you?" Tyler told her, "no, the only people pics he's ever taken were of Jason and a few friends while goofing around."

I knew where Sheila was going with this, I was thinking the same thing. Sheila was going to suggest posing for Tyler if he wanted. Right, like he would say no to that idea!

Sure enough, Sheila asked him if he'd be willing to take some nice photos of her sometime. She said she had always wanted to try modeling. Tyler was all smiles and readily agreed. He said he'd be happy to take photos of her any time she wanted.

I suggested the following Saturday, telling him to plan on coming over around noon. I told him I'd BBQ some burgers for lunch and then he could have the entire afternoon to take photos of Sheila. Tyler said Saturday worked for him. I looked to Sheila to make sure she was good with Saturday too. She had a naughty smile on her face and said she was looking forward to it.

Before Tyler left, I told him he should give some thought as to what kind of photos he wanted to take, how he might want Sheila to dress and pose and to let his imagination run wild. I said he'd have Sheila for the entire afternoon as his model so, "be creative and enjoy yourself, remember, Sheila isn't shy". Tyler flushed a bit and said, "yeah, I remember!"

As soon as Tyler left, Sheila started planning on what she would wear for her photo session on Saturday. It had been a while since Sheila had done anything other than dress sexy the boys once in a while. The last time we'd planned on her doing some serious showing off was for Jason's Birthday party which was about 6 months ago. We were both ready for our next adventure.

During the days leading up to Saturday, Sheila told me she had done some shopping for her photos session. When I asked what she had gotten, she was coy and told me I'd just have to wait until Saturday and Tyler and I would see her outfits then. Even though I wanted to see what she bought and maybe see her model them for me, I found her teasing and secrecy added to my anticipation of Saturday's photo session.

Saturday couldn't arrive soon enough. Tyler got here about 10 minutes before noon and had a nervous smile on his face. I asked if he was nervous, he said he was a little bit. I suspected he may uncertain of what kind of poses he could request of if she was willing to show pose for sexy photos for him. I set him at ease by telling him not to be nervous and that both Sheila I were ok with her posing any way he wished.

Tyler and I went out to the backyard and I started the BBQ and waited for Sheila to come out. When she did, she was wearing blue denim shorts and a loose fitting white gauzy summer top. The material was thin and we could just make out Sheila bare breasts under it. As she walked towards us, her tits swayed and bounced wonderfully. This was not lost on either of us guys. Sheila knew exactly what she was doing and the effect her top would have.

Sheila asked Tyler what he had in mind for poses. He said he wasn't really sure what to do or to ask of her since he'd never photographed a model before. She sensed he was nervous and unsure what to ask of her so she made it easy for him. She said she'd like to pose for sexy photos and that he could ask her to do anything and she'd do it.

The first time Sheila posed for sexy pics was with our friend Bill. Sheila let Bill adjust her clothing the way he wanted to expose her breasts. Sheila found it erotic letting Bill open her tops or moving and lifting her breasts as he saw fit for a picture so it didn't surprise me she would want Tyler to do the same.

She told him that she would wear different outfits for the photos and he would do the rest. She said, "pose me however you want. It's ok to unbutton a top or to open it as much as you want. You can even adjust my breasts to show them if you want." "It's ok to touch them and move them as you see fit." Sheila added, "it will be fun letting you expose my tits and letting you undress me."

Sheila asked Tyler if that sounded good to him. Tyler smiled broadly and said, "yes, that sounds great, I wasn't sure what to do, that helps a lot."

As we waited for our burgers to cook, Sheila busied herself by setting the table and preparing things. She seemed to always position herself so that when she bent over she was facing Tyler when her blouse fell open. We could easily see most all of her hanging breasts as they swayed before us. Sheila was just getting warmed up!

After lunch, Sheila was anxious to get started. She told Tyler to get his camera and asked if he wanted to start with the outfit she was already wearing. Tyler said that was fine and she looked really pretty in it.

He had Sheila walk out on to the lawn in the sunlight and took pics from several angle. The sunlight did wonders on Sheila thin top and offered nice silhouettes of her bare breasts through the material at certain angles. When she stood sideways to the sun, it presented us with a very silhouette of her entire breast and a very hard nipple.

Tyler asked Sheila if she would pull her top off one shoulder a little. Sheila told him he was in control and for him to move it down himself. He had Sheila turn into the sun a bit and slip her top off her left should so the top of her breast showed. He took several pics then asked if he could move it down a little further.

Sheila told Tyler, "you are the photographer Tyler, you don't have to ask, just move me or my top any way you want, I'm ok with it."

Tyler relaxed a little and begin to get into it after that. He slid Sheila's top down further and stopped just before her areola began to show. He took more pics but asked if he could expose Sheila's breast entirely.

Sheila reminded him that he was in control and to just do it. Tyler said, "ok, sorry, I just wanted to make sure it was ok." Sheila responded by telling him that she was enjoying herself and that she wanted him to see her tits and he should relax and have fun.

Tyler tried to slid Sheila's top down further to expose her entire breasts but wouldn't slide any further. Sheila realized the problem and told Tyler, "take my breast out, my top won't go down any further." After a slight hesitation, he held Sheila's top down with one hand and reached into her top with his other hand, lifting her breast out exposing it completely. That was the first time he'd actually touched Sheila's bare breast. I noticed her nipple responded to his touch, it was rock hard.

Once he got Sheila's breast out, Tyler took several more photos. It was quite the sight. My wife Sheila, standing there with one breast out of her top, nipple hard as a rock with a young teen boy taking photos. While Tyler took his pics, I did the same. I wanted a couple of pics of moment.

Tyler's next idea for a pose was for Sheila to pull her top back up completly then for her to slowly lift the bottom of her top until both breasts were exposed from the bottom with him taking pics as she did so. Once Sheila had both breasts exposed Tyler told her to keep going and take the top off. Sheila did as he asked and once topless she began rubbing and playing with her tits for the camera. Tyler and both enjoyed watching Sheila as she pulled and twisted and then sucked her nipples into her mouth.

Tyler took pictures the entire time as Sheila got naughty for him and his camera.

After finishing those pics, Sheila asked Tyler if he wanted her to change into something else and if he had any requests. Tyler asked if she had any lingerie that was see through. Sheila told him she had just bought something for today that might work. She left to go change.

While she was gone, I asked Tyler if he was having fun. Obviously, he said he was! I asked him if when he removed Sheila's breast from her top, if that was the first time he'd ever touched a woman's breast. He admitted it was and that he'd never even seen a woman's bare breasts for real until he came to Jason's Birthday party earlier in the year when Sheila was showing her tits to us.

He asked me why I asked and if I was mad at him. I assured him I was not angry and that it was ok for him to touch Sheila. I told him, "it's ok with Sheila and I if you want to touch her tits or even play with them. We both enjoy it and you should take advantage of today and feel them as often or as much as you want."

I said, "Sheila loves to have her nipples played with. Play with them if you want to please her. She loves to have them sucked on. It's ok with us, so enjoy yourself."

Tyler didn't know what to say. He said, "really?" "It's ok?" I assured him it was fine with Sheila and I both. I suggested he continue his photos and each time, he should remove more of Sheila's outfit. I said, "it's ok if you remove everything and have her pose nude, she'd like that."

A few minutes later Sheila came out wearing a very sheer black baby doll outfit. The top was totally see though. He breasts and nipples clearly visible. The matching panties were sheer as well. In the bright sunlight she may as well been naked. We could even see Sheila was completely shaved, her bald pussy visible as well.

Tyler took Sheila back out in the sunlight. He had Sheila lift her top again showing her tits. He had her play with her tits while he took his pics. Sheila complied by pulling both nipples out and then swaying her tits by her nipples as she did so. She squeezed and bounced them for us as Tyler clicked away with his camera.

I suggested to Tyler that maybe he'd like me to take a couple of pics for him while he lifted Sheila's top and showed off her tits. He readily agreed. I told Tyler to go ahead and do whatever he wanted and that I would take pics of him doing it. Tyler immediately lifted Sheila baby doll top up and exposed both breasts. He started to feel Sheila's tits and play with them and when he did, the top fell back down over his hands. Since the top was so sheer, I could still see his hands on Sheila's breasts as he played with them. I got several of great pictures of him pulling and twisting her nipples and squeezing and kneading her big breasts. Sheila was loving the attention.

I told Tyler to take Sheila's top off. He did so and continued to play with her tits. By this time, Tyler had relaxed and was into the moment. Without being told to so, he started feeling one of Sheila's breasts while her sucked on the other. I watched as Tyler sucked Sheila's hard nipple deeply into him mouth. I could tell he was swriling his tongue around the nipple as her sucked hard on her tit. Sheila was enjoying his attention and closed her eyes, smiled slightly and while enjoying his efforts.

While Tyler sucked on Sheila's nipple and played with her other tit, I moved to the back of Sheila and slid down her panties. I reached around to feel her pussy and it was wet, just as I suspected. Sheila was in her element.

I asked Tyler if he wanted to take a few more pics of Sheila now that she was naked. He was surprised as he hadn't realized I had removed her panties. Tyler said, "yes, of course." "I'd love too!"

Tyler had Sheila lay down on the lawn. He took pics from all angles while she moved into different positions, kneeling, hands and knees and on her tummy. Eventually, she laid on her back and began to slowly spread her legs. As she opened her legs, her pussy glistened from her wetness and opened itself, revealing her clit and pink folds. Not being able to stand it any longer, Sheila reached down and slowly fingered herself to a quick but powerful orgasm while Tyler captured it all with his camera.

I asked Sheila if she could cum again. She just smiled and spread her legs further. I had Tyler kneel next to her and rub Sheila's pussy up and down, eventually sliding his finger into her. I pointed out her clit and told him to make sure he kept contact with it while he slid his finger in and out of Sheila pussy. He did as he was told and rewarded with Sheila coming hard again his finger and hand. I, of course, was there to capture the moment with my camera.

Once satisfied, Sheila said it was time take a break and have something cold to drink. We went to the shade of patio for our drinks. We sat, relaxed and cooled off, Sheila still naked for us. Sheila asked Tyler if he was enjoying his photo session. Tyler said, "heck yes I am, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Sheila laughed and said she was glad he was having a good time and that she was too, then said, "I really like it when you suck on my nipples, you're really good at it." Tyler flushed at her comment. Sheila pressed the issue, asking, "do you like sucking them?" Tyler flushed even more and said, "oh yeah, I love it. You have really nice boobs."

Sheila moved over to our patio love seat and sat at one end. She told Tyler to lay next to her and rest his head in her lap. Once in position, she turned Tyler's head towards her then held her breast to his lips until he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Sheila moaned slightly and softly whispered, "that's it honey, suck mommies titty. Suck my nipple into your mouth."

I couldn't resist, I took pics of Sheila pretending to breastfeed Tyler. Sheila was enjoying it and reached over and began rubbing Tyler's cock through his shorts. She didn't keep up but for a few seconds as she knew he'd cum if she did. Apparently, she was saving that for later.

Sheila let Tyler suck and play with her tits for quite a while and at one point, got up, left Tyler laying on his back and dangled both tits over Tyler's face. She let her nipples drag across his forehead and face but they always ended back in his mouth. She was enjoying the heck out of herself. While Tyler was working both of Sheila tits, she had reached between her legs and brought herself to two more orgasms.

Sheila finally had Tyler sit upright on the love seat. When he did, she stood in front of him and told him to suck her nipples hard this time and to pull her tits out using his mouth. As Tyler did so, Sheila looked to me and said she wanted close up pics of Tyler's mouth on her tits sucking and pulling them by her nipples. I got several great close-ups of her saliva covered nipples being sucked hard and pulled out with the suction of Tyler's hungry mouth.

While Tyler continued enjoying Sheila's tits, she took his free hand (one was on Sheila's other breast) and brought it up between her legs. She got a rubbing action going then let go, Tyler kept the motion up, slipped a finger into her waiting pussy and fingered Sheila to another hard orgasm.

As the afternoon and photo session was winding down, Sheila suggested I take of few videos of her and Tyler together so we could watch them later at our leisure. She asked Tyler if he was good with that, he immediately agree. Sheila said she would direct the action.

Her idea for the first video was them to re-create the scene of Tyler breastfeeding from her. Before they went back to the love seat, Sheila put on a little summer dress on. When she was ready and Tyler was in position, head in her lap, she slowly pulled the top down to expose her nipple. She cupped Tyler's head, then lifted her breast up to his lips and pulled his head to her breast. Tyler sucked her nipple into his mouth and began sucking. As he did so, I zoomed in and took a long close-up of his mouth rhythmically sucking on Sheila's nipple.

Next, Sheila told Tyler to stand. She knelt in front of him and loosened and then removed his shorts. As soon as she knelt, I started filming, assuming she was going to suck him. Rather, she took his hard cock in her hand and lifted her left breast up and began rubbing Tyler's cock over her breast and circled her nipple with the head of his cock, smearing pre-cum over it.

Sheila repeated the process on her other breast and then placed Tyler's cock between both breasts and tit-fucked him. Occasionally, she bent her head down and kissed the head of his cock as it stuck out from between Sheila's beautiful pale breast. The contrast of her pale skin and Tyler's dark cock was significant and make for a great video.

Sheila told me to stop the video and take pictures of what happened next. First, she stuck her tongue out and rested Tyler's cock on it. Next, she kissed and licked his cock for several more photos. Last, she put her lips over just the tip of his cock then looked into the camera as she cupped his balls for some nice close-ups.

At the point, she told me to switch back to video. Sheila was still holding Tyler's cock and said, "I know all this teasing and having a hardon all afternoon must be driving you crazy. Do you want me to jack you off?" Tyler could only mumble as soft, "yes."

With that, Sheila slid Tyler's cock into her mouth as far as she could then pulled off and started to stroke him slowly. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue and waited for him to cum. Tyler lasted only seconds and started to cum. Sheila knew it was coming and held her open mouth right there. She was rewarded with spirt after powerful spirt of white cum. Most landed on her tongue or went into her open mouth but not all. She caught a few spurt on he cheek and chin. It seemed as if he'd never stop! Sheila continued stroking him until he was completely spent.

Sheila, always the trooper, swallowed every bit of Tyler's cum. When he was finished, she simply sucked his cock backinto her mouth and worked it in and out for a bit the pulled off and kissed the tip. A job well done!

Sheila turned to look at me and the camera and smiled widely. She looked beautiful with Tyler's cum running from the corners of her mouth and some dripping off her chin and cheek. She looked very pleased with herself. She'd had quite the afternoon!

Before Tyler left us, Sheila asked again if he had enjoyed himself. He re-assured her he had the time of his life. Sheila said, "good, because I did too and I'm hoping that maybe you and Jason could come over sometime so the three of us can play, I promise it will be fun." Tyler said he love it and couldn't wait!

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12