Showoff

Story Info
Exposing and playing for my neighbor.
2.2k words
4.3
52.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers

From reading different stories and watching many, many X-rated videos I have come to the conclusion that an inordinate number of people LOVE to expose them while masturbating, undressing and above all, flashing in public.

I also find that there are more than enough admirers of those same exhibitionistic people and personally, I am grateful for that. Because nothing gets me hotter than the thought of exposing my pussy and playing with it while I sit in front of my window, in broad daylight and spread my thighs while I furiously finger fuck myself or spank my open lips!

In fact, my orgasms have gotten so intense, I squirt to the point that it will almost hit the window and I feel myself getting light-headed after a few of those incredible ejaculations!!!

But recently, I found out, quite amazingly that I have an audience and a big fan! This has given me the chance to try all sorts of toys and positions and fantasies that keep me aroused all day and I am more than willing and able to please my voyeur neighbor as well as satisfying my desire to expose my sexual play time!! But I am getting ahead of myself.

Ever since I started taking biodentical hormones, my libido has been so over the top that my fantasies and urges have gotten more "kinky" and I am taking chances I never thought I would in a million years.

About 3 months ago, my testosterone level began peaking (which is not unusual I was told) and I walked around feeling like a hungry animal, a bitch in heat if you will, who needed satisfaction several times a day. I would sit at my work desk in my home office and secretly finger my pussy while on a conference call or in a remote business meeting. I would have some really fantastic orgasms knowing the people on the other end of the line had no clue I was squirting and licking my fingers. Of course the mute button became my friend!!

I would go shopping with a vibrating egg in my pussy and no one, not even my husband had a clue that my pants stayed wet and despite the cold weather, it was great!! I would look for things to rub up against just to get off and more than once I came close to getting caught (by my husband) humping the outside balcony railing in the dark.

On one late night occasion when I made sure everyone was asleep I snuck downstairs to my car in my nightgown, no panties of course and sat in between the two front seats so I could rub the gear shift and emergency brake against my wet pussy until I squirted on the console, which was a mess to clean but a fantastic explosion!!!

If anyone had wanted a free peep show, they would have found it that night in my parking lot!!! I imagined there were others watching from their windows and I gave them quite a show, to be sure!

Anyway, one afternoon when it was getting to be too much to deny the craving for my desire to expose my pussy, I took off my pants and panties, positioned my chair in front of my office window, just slightly blocked by my plants and spread my legs for anyone to see how wet and swollen my cunt was. I did not know if anyone could see but I knew my fantasy was to believe there was an audience to enjoy my fingering and fucking and juicing.

I slowly took my first finger and ran it up and down my wet lips over and over, opening my thighs as wide as I could. The cool feeling of the tip against my clit made me jump and I laid my head back, closed my eyes and pictured in my head that someone was watching and playing along with me.

I could feel my orgasm building and I rubbed my clit faster and harder the closer I got to coming...the juices were oozing out from between my lips and I shoved my fingered into my cunt and came all over myself, all over the floor and very slowly I licked my hand and my fingers, tasting my own juices and smiling with the thought that maybe, across the way, someone was coming along with me.

Boy was I in for a surprise the next day when I found a single rose and a short note tied with a ribbon on the handle of my door!!!

It read, "I have to tell you what a turn on it was to watch you from across the courtyard yesterday as you masturbated in front of your window and what an incredible orgasm I had as you played and came! Please take the rose as my way of saying thank you for one fantastic show. You definitely made my decision to take time off and spend it at home the best one ever!! I look forward to seeing more of you." "Ps..If you moved your plants I would get a better view of your wet pussy and that would be even more erotic for me."

I was shocked, a little scared but mostly VERY aroused and not quite sure what I should do after that. Like I said my libido was in over drive and despite my apprehension at the thought he might show up at any time, especially when my husband was home, I could not help but notice that as I read the note, my pussy was getting wet, my lips were swelling and throbbing and the knot in the pit of my stomach that I get when I feel the need to come, was getting tighter and stronger!

But my desire over came my fear and I did as was asked, moved my plants and for the first time I took off all my clothes (instead of just my pants and panties) and sat in my chair and proceeded to put on a show for my admirer.

I gently flicked my nipples, which were hard little nubs by then and brought each one slowly to my mouth to lick and suck on them, making each one red and stiff and shiny with my own saliva. I mean why not give my audience an entire x-rated show from beginning to end? I laid my head back and closed my eyes and pulled each pierced nipple stretching them and feeling just the right amount of pain and pleasure.

The harder the nipples got, the more I pulled and I spanked each one in turn, feeling the juices below start to slip out from between my pussy lips with each slap I landed. I hoped my fan was enjoying this, because I certainly was!!

My hand slid down my belly and with no effort at all, the tip of my fingers slid between my lips and I could feel an electric shock as it found my hard clit. Oh fuck I thought, my cunt was such a hungry little bitch that wants attention and she wants to show off to my audience just how wet she is and how swollen my lips are!!

So with both hands between my legs, I spread my lips and made sure there was nothing in front of my window or my pussy. I rubbed myself slowly was sure to expose my juices so "he", could see the pleasure I was getting from giving him a clear unobstructed view of my playing.

I closed my eyes and felt the heat that was coming from my open cunt and the smell of pussy was so good I dipped my finger into the wetness and brought it to my lips because I needed to taste my pussy milk while I played.

My hand slid back down and I could feel my lips pulsate and swell as I slid my fingers in and out of my pussy moving faster and faster knowing I wanted to come and feeling the knot grow harder and tighter. In and out, over and over I fucked my pussy, sliding my hand up and rubbing my clit..back and forth, clit to cunt..up and down I felt my hands hit the right spots again and again..oh fuck I felt myself coming and I squirted like never before, hitting the window, the sill and the floor but I could not stop coming again and again.

Each time I hit my clit, I squirted again and I pumped my hand inside my cunt over and over, harder and harder thinking of what my audience was seeing and doing at the same time.

I pictured him stroking his rock hard cock as he stood over me and whispered, "yes baby that's it, fuck that pussy, hit that clit you bitch and make her come all over your hand..fuck her harder..yeah that's the way..here I come you cunt, open your mouth and swallow my juice..."

That fantasy gave me the most unbelievable orgasm I have ever had!! I could barely catch my breath and I knew I couldn't stand up even if I wanted to, my knees were shaking!! I wanted to close my legs and move away from the window but something inside of me made me grab my favorite realistic cock vibrator and I shoved that thick hard cock deep into my pussy and pumped it in and out knowing "he "was watching and I was so turned on I could not have stopped even if I wanted to.

I do not know how long I sat there fucking myself and I didn't care at that point, I was too high on sexual arousal to worry about anything but my pleasure and that of my audience. I wanted him to see what a freak I was and I wanted to imagine he was enjoying the show and giving himself one orgasm after another.

The words, "do you like that?" and "see what your watching does to my pussy?" ran through my head thinking of my voyeur friend as I fucked myself over and over, coming again and again as my juices dripped to the floor. I was amazed at my own desire and did not stop until I felt my arm getting sore from pumping my vibrator in and out of my wet and swollen pussy!!

I took a while to get myself together and went to take a shower knowing I had to wash away the smell of pussy and sex before my husband got home that night. I smiled as I washed between my legs, feeling the tenderness there and trying desperately NOT to touch myself and get aroused again.

I was smiling from the afterglow when my husband got home that night and I remember falling into a very deep and restful sleep.

I was anxious the next day to see if I would receive another note or flower and I was not disappointed. In fact there were half a dozen red roses and a note that said, "Thank you thank you thank you my little sexually charged exhibitionist."

"You gave me three of the most incredible orgasms I have ever experienced in the shortest amount of time I ever thought possible!" "Your husband (?) is a very lucky man to have you to play with and I cannot tell you how glad you have made me for moving into my condo." "I will be going back to work tomorrow but if I may, I will leave you a little note when I am going to be home during the day so that you can please put on a show for me again?" "The flowers aren't nearly enough to say thank you but I hope you enjoy and can explain them away."

Needless to say I explained to my husband that night that my dearest friend sent them to me just as a gesture of thoughtfulness and he did not question it further. But to this day, I check for a note and get turned on when I find one and am very happy to put on a show for my fan as much as he wants. I do not know his name or his face but curiosity has me checking out neighbors who might slyly smile my way and wonder..."do you like that?" and "see what your watching does to my pussy?"

I cannot wait until the weather warms up. I do not live far from a state park and trails wind in and out among dense trees and bushes. I imagine myself wearing a dress with nothing underneath, walking those trails and exposing my pussy and my ass as I find little sheltered areas away from prying eyes where I can lay on a downed tree trunk and finger fuck my pussy to orgasm.

Hmmmm the thought of walking along a trail with my dress hiked up around my waist, showing off my pussy and my ass is such a turn on. Maybe, who knows, I may have to find a way to let my "fan" know where I am going and when. Imagine how much fun it would be to come upon a woman masturbating in the woods and watch as she makes herself squirt for your viewing pleasure?? I would love to be playing with my wet cunt and watch as a man strokes his cock and then decides to come over to where I am and forces me to swallow his hot come as we orgasm together. Mmmmm here I go again.

loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers