Showoff Stewardess

Story Info
Hot stewardess teases her neighbors.
2.5k words
4.38
85.3k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, I found myself in the middle of a wild adventure. I was flying to Europe on business on an overnight flight. The plane was about half empty and pretty quiet. There was a remarkably hot looking young stewardess. She must have been about 22 years old with long, curly blond hair, a beautiful green-eyed face and a great body. In her tight short skirt, her legs looked perfect. She was taking care of a different section of the plane so I didn't get a chance to speak with her but I did catch her looking at me several times.

After the movie ended, the lights were turned down and it got very quiet. I got up to go to the bathroom and ran into her on the way. I noticed her name was Lisa and began to talk to her. I asked if she would be in London long and she told me she was returning the next day. I told her that was a shame because otherwise we could have gotten together while there. She told me she was sorry she'd miss out on it so I asked her where she lived. It turned out we both lived north of New York City, about fifteen minutes apart. I told her to give me her name and phone number and I'd call her when I got back. She hesitated a little then gave me the information.

A week later, I was back in NY and ready to get in touch with Lisa. It was a Thursday night and I was pretty tired so I figured I'd just give her a call to set something up for the weekend. Around 10:00, I called and Lisa answered quickly. She told me she was about to get ready for bed but I told her I wanted to talk for a little while. Lisa agreed and soon we were talking about all sorts of things including our love lives. I was wrong about her age - Lisa was only 19. It turned out Lisa was going out with two different guys but neither seriously. I told her I was also seeing a few women but none regularly. Lisa asked what they looked like and I told her they were sexy and hot but not nearly as nice as she was. Lisa sounded surprised and asked if I really thought she was hot. I told her she was gorgeous and incredibly sexy. I could tell she was getting turned on hearing this and I decided to risk something with Lisa. I had always wanted to control a hot little thing and I thought she might be the one for it. I figured I'd start her off slowly.

"Lisa, what are you wearing right now?"

"Right now? Well, I was getting ready for bed so I already took my uniform off. All I have on is my underwear and a short robe."
"Describe it to me."

"Bob, I don't know. This seems a little kinky."

I said, "Indulge me, Lisa. What are you wearing on that incredible body?"

"Well, I have on what I usually wear beneath my clothes. I'll just say that I used to have a boyfriend who would make me wear stockings and garters all the time. I got used to having sexy stuff like that on so I still never wear nylons."

"Do you like having men tell you exactly what to do?"

"Well, yes, I kind of do. Neither of the men I'm seeing now does that with me, but I do enjoy being told what to do sometimes."

I knew I had her right where I wanted her now. "So tell me exactly what you are wearing and if I like what I hear, I may make you have the best orgasm of your life."

Lisa sounded excited as she said, "Right now, I have on white stockings with lacy tops. They're attached to a pretty white and pink garter belt. Under that, I have on a pair of white and pink lace panties."

I interrupted her to ask, "Is your pussy visible through the panties?"

Lisa hesitated then said, "Yes, the hair is anyway. My pretty blond pussy hair pokes through a little bit. I'm also wearing a matching bra."

"Are your nipples visible?"

Lisa was starting to enjoy this and said, "Yes, my pink nipples are kind of visible. They're pretty hard right now talking about this."

"Why don't you take off your robe, Lisa."

"Okay, it's off." She was starting to breathe irregularly.

Earlier, Lisa had described how her living room faced out from her third floor condo across the pool at the complex. I asked her what was across from her there.

"Well, the other condo building is probably about fifty feet across the courtyard."

"Do you know anyone who lives over there?"

"No, I don't really know many people here. I just moved in a few months ago and because of my job, I'm not home much."

I told Lisa to put me on speaker phone then arrange the lamps and lights so that only her sofa was illuminated. I was amazed at how receptive she was but she did as asked. I told her to open her curtains and I heard them sliding open. I asked her to stand next to the window and look out. She told me that there were a few lights on across the courtyard but she couldn't see anything. She said she could see a little bit into a couple of places from the light available from the pool. I decided to get things rolling.

"Lisa, go lay on your sofa."

"From there, anyone looking in will be able to see me clearly", Lisa said.

"Exactly. Tell me when you're comfortable."

I heard her lie down and seconds later she said, "Okay, I'm ready."

"Turn to the side and glance out the window. Can you see anything?"
"Yes, I can see some windows. I can't tell if anyone is looking. A couple of places straight across have balconies but no one is on them."
"Alright, Lisa, why don't you close your eyes and slowly rub your hands up your thighs and over your stomach until they just touch your breasts then run them back down."

I heard her moan lightly.

"Lisa, when you play with your pretty blond pussy, do you also like to squeeze and tease your big tits?"

Lisa gasped and said, "Yes, I love it when they're being squeezed whether it's done by me or a boyfriend."

I told her to slide her hands up and pinch her nipples and squeeze her breasts. As she moaned, I told her to glance out the window again but not to stop what she was doing.

"Oh my god, there's a guy on one of the balconies! He's looking right into my apartment!"

"Good, Lisa, now close your eyes again. Keep rubbing your tits and start to undulate your hips like I'm sure you do when a guy is about to fuck your pussy."

"Oh yes, why don't you come over and screw me right now. My pussy is getting real wet."

"Not yet Lisa, maybe later tonight. Now, slide your right leg over the back of the sofa and slide your opposite foot to the floor. Is your pussy spread wide right now?"

"Yes, its wide open beneath my panties. I'm sure the guy across the way can see how wet I am now. My tits feel so good getting squeezed like this."

"Okay Lisa, slide the cups of your bra down so your tits come loose. Keep squeezing them with both hands as you do it."

"Oh, god, I want you here. I need a good screwing. I'm getting so hot."

"Is your pussy still undulating?"

"Yes, I can't help it. I really need a nice cock to slide it down right now."

"Slide your hands down to the skin above your stockings and rub your naked thighs. Push your chest up so the guy across the way can get a great shot of your tits."

"Oh, that feels so nice, teasing my thighs like that. I can smell my pussy, I'm getting so hot."

"Take another quick look and see if you still have an audience."

"Bob, there are a couple of guys out there now. At least three and they're all watching me play with myself!"

"Well, you'd better give them a good show then. Slide one hand under your panties."

"Ohhhh, that feels good, my pussy needs a lot of attention right now."

"Good, I think you'll give it to yourself. Slide your panties aside so your neighbors can see your lips. Stroke your pussy with one hand and your tits with another."

"Oh, this feels so good. I need to come and I'm so hot right now."

"Good, Lisa, be as rough as you can stand with your hand on your tits and slide two fingers into your wet pussy. Use your thumb to rub your clit."

Lisa moaned, "I think I'll come if I do that right now."

"Do it Lisa!"

"Okay." With that, Lisa exploded into a string of moans and groans as she exploded in an orgasm. She went on for a good thirty seconds of grunting and moaning. Once she slowed down, I told her to check on her audience again while counting to stroke herself.

"They're still there, watching me closely. I think there might be four of them, actually."

"Good, Lisa, now stand right in front of your sofa and strip completely. Once you're done, sit back down with your legs spread wide for your friends."
Lisa kept moaning and soon said, "Okay, I'm displaying myself for them again. My pussy is pretty sensitive so I'm just stroking my tits right now."

"That's okay, Lisa. How did you like doing this?"

"It was really exciting. I've never come that hard before. I can't believe a bunch of my neighbors just saw me masturbate and are still watching me play with myself. I don't even know you and you've given me the best orgasm of my life."

"Lisa, do you have a slip that is short that matches the stockings you were wearing earlier?"

"Yes, I have a lacy pink slip that would match."

"Okay. Here's what I want you to do. After I hang up, I want you to make yourself come for your neighbors again. Then close the curtains and put your stockings, panties and garter belt back on. Then put on your slip and a pair of red high heels. Then drive over here to my place. I'll give you directions when you're ready to leave. Call me once you're dressed."

"Bob, without a bra, my tits will almost completely be on display"

"Perfect, now give those guys another thrill."

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa called me again. "Okay, I'm dressed and ready. All four guys watched me come again. When I closed the curtains, I got a decent look at them. I recognized two of them. They definitely live here."

I told her the directions to my house and told her to drive carefully since she didn't want the police pulling her over dressed like she was right then.

"Should I wear a coat or robe over my underwear?", Lisa asked.

"No Lisa, I want to see you nearly naked once you get here."

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa drove up. I opened the door to let her in and was struck by just how sexy and beautiful she was. She was probably about 5'4" and better looking than she was when I had seen her on the airplane. Her body was magnificent. The slip probably wasn't too useful with any normal skirt since it ended even with her pussy. In fact, her skimpy panties were clearly visible below the lacy slip. Her thighs looked perfectly formed and enticing encased in lacy stockings. Her garters were clearly visible. The garter belt she had on was noticeable through her skimpy slip. Lisa's big tits were all over the place. The slip did nothing to hold them in place and as she walked, her nipples bobbed into view again and again. Her face shown with lust and it was obvious she was mine for whatever I wanted.

As soon as the door was closed, I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her deeply. She eagerly slid her body against me, rubbing her swollen tits against my chest. I have had a lot of women in my 30 years, but never one this hot or sexy. As I continued to kiss her, I slid my hands down to her tight ass. Lisa just moaned again as I squeezed her perfect ass cheeks. I was dying to come so I broke off our kiss and pushed her to her knees. She knew what I wanted and eagerly unzipped me.

We hadn't even spoken a word since she arrived and she was already sucking my throbbing cock into her pretty mouth. Lisa knew exactly what to do, alternating between deep sucking movements with her mouth and light licks at my shaft and balls. I was dripping sperm and Lisa was lapping it up like sweet cream. Meanwhile, I pushed the straps of her slip aside and her magnificent tits were fully on display. I pinched her hard nipples and squeezed her full tits as she continued to suck me while stroking me with both hands. Lisa may have been only 19, but she definitely had a lot of experience sucking cocks.

I was close to coming and said, "Ya, keep sucking my cock, Lisa. You're one helluva cocksucker."

Lisa moaned as I said this and I realized she liked being talked dirty to in addition to being dominated.

"Suck it baby. Make me come in your mouth, bitch. Suck my cock like you know you love to suck."

Lisa kept getting wilder, stroking me faster as her mouth and tongue worked wonders on my shaft. I grabbed her head as I came, forcing her to swallow every drop of my sperm. I needn't have worried, though. It was pretty obvious she was more than willing to drink it all down.

As Lisa licked the last drops from my cock, I said, "You're amazing, Lisa. How many guys have fucked you?"

"Just four. It's only been in the last year or so that anyone screwed my pussy."

"You didn't learn cocksucking like that from only doing four guys."

"I didn't say that. I've only fucked four. I've probably given blowjobs to over a hundred. I love the way it feels to have a cock in my mouth. Especially when it's a nice big one like yours and I get to swallow a nice big load of come."

I took Lisa upstairs and told her to strip completely. She did instantly and I lay back on my bed and had her mount me and ride me until I shot in her pussy. Lisa was a wild woman, coming twice before she milked another load from my rock hard cock.

We fucked twice more before I sent her home early the next morning. I told her to be ready to take me inside her whenever I wanted her and she said she would be ready and willing at a moment's notice.