Showoff Weekend

Story Info
The story of a weekend with of a major exhibition.
6.2k words
4.61
127.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

My wife, Valerie, won a raffle at work last month for a 3-day, 2-night stay at a "Marriott" hotel in Daytona Beach. So we decided on a date and made reservations for this past weekend. Val told me that she was planning on a couple of sexy outfits for our little get-a-way just for me. She knows I get a kick out of her showing off and she also enjoys the thrill of exposure. But the fact of the matter is that she went beyond my wildest dreams and I love her even more now. Valerie is 5 ft. 6 in., 110 lbs., with 34C breast, and is 30 yrs old but can pass for 25.

We both got off work early Friday and decided to leave about 3 pm. It was about a 4-hour drive to Daytona Beach and Val wore a very short, yet simple lavender cotton spaghetti strap dress and heeled sandals when we left the house. As we packed the car, she had worn a t-shirt and shorts. So it surprised me a little bit when she came out in the new dress, which I didn't mind, because I love it when she wears short dresses. As soon as we pulled onto the interstate, she reclined her seat all the way back, pulled up the dress to her waist and lowered the straps off her shoulders and pulled down the top of the dress exposing her breast. I immediately noticed she wore no panties and her freshly shaved pussy. I asked, "What's up with you?" She said to me, "Don't you like me showing off like this? If you don't like it, I can always cover up. But you may ruin my plans this weekend."

"NO! NO! I like it." I said. "I just wasn't expecting it before we got out of town." Val remained on display all the way to Daytona Beach, except when we got out at the rest area.

When we got to the hotel, and checked in with no problems. Got a room on the 7th floor overlooking the ocean. As we unpacked, I noticed the Valerie didn't pack any bras or panties. I asked if she had forgotten them and she said that she had purposely not packed any because she was not planning on wearing any. Now this took me by surprise because some of the dresses Val packed are quite short and a couple of them are very thin. She had also packed two sheer blouses that she had never worn without a bra before. I started getting hard just thinking of the possibilities.

And Val wasn't making things any easier on me because every time she bent over I the room, the bottoms of her ass cheeks would expose themselves from under the dress she wore. I walked over to her and grabbed her bare ass, she moaned and said that my hand felt good on her ass. She then turn around and gave me a big kiss and said that she was hungry and horny, and that she needed to be fucked right now and then we could go eat. Val then pulled up the dress and bent over the bed. I quickly dropped my shorts walked over to the bed and shoved it all the way home on the first push. Boy! She was wet and ready.

After cleaning and straightening ourselves up, we went down stairs to the restaurant. We had a nice dinner and after paying we got up to leave and Valerie chucked, I asked what was so funny. Val said that maybe she should have brought some panties to wear, pointing to where she had sat. There was a wet, sticky spot where she sat in the booth. I laughed and said we had better get out quick.

Valerie said she felt like doing a little dancing. We found out about a little club only 2 blocks away, so we decided to walk to it. The place wasn't big, but the music was good. We found a small empty table and ordered some drinks. We danced a few dances and sat down to rest and have some more drinks. After a few minutes, a guy comes up and said that my wife looked real pretty dancing and wanted to know if he could dance with her. I told him that it was up to her; Val said she was ready to dance some more and would be glad to dance with him. I hadn't really thought about the shortness of Val's dress until I seen her on the dance floor. Which was about a foot higher that the rest of the club.

From my angle, (and anyone else sitting and watching Val, which was most of the men in there) the dress was just barely covering her ass. I noticed her breast jiggled a little when we danced. But sitting here watching my wife dancing, I swear she was putting a little something extra in the dance, because they were bouncing and swinging not just jiggling. When the song ended, she returned to our table and I told her that her ass was just barely covered.

Then smiling, she said she seen me watching her and that she was kind of hoping that I could her ass. At that time a slow song started to play, I thought to myself, if she want to show her ass, I think I could help her. I took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. I put my hands on her lower back as she placed her arms around my neck. As I pulled her close, I lifted the back of her dress 3 or 4 inches. I smiled and looked in her eyes and said to her that I bet her ass is showing now. She smiled back saying that she knew it was, she could feel the eyeballs staring at her ass.

When the song finished, we sat down and had just finished our drinks, when another young man asked my Val to dance. She said she was tired, but the guy said just one dance please. Val gave in and said OK but one dance only because she had to get to bed (I don't think she meant for sleep either!) They got to the floor as the song ended and another slow Latin song started; I think it was the lambada. They started dipping and rubbing on each other; Val dropped her hands to her thighs and slowly brought them up. She ended raising her dress up to her waist, as her partner was on his knees. His eyes got wide as he got a good look at her bare pussy.

She lowered the front of her dress as she turned around and bent at her waist as she lifted the back of her dress, she reached back grabbed the boys' head and pulled it right up against her ass and pussy. On the way back to our room, she told me that he licked her pussy and that she almost orgasmed right there on the dance floor. As she was telling me this I had my hand under her dress on her bare ass. Once in the elevator, she gave me a big kiss as I got two good handfuls of ass. She stepped back and gave me an evil little smile as she said, "Here hold this for me."

She then took off the dress giving it to me. The doors opened and she walked naked down the hall to our room. Once in the room, she said she was a little disappointed that nobody seen her in the hall. She walked over to the balcony and opened the doors and told me to get naked and follow her. The moon was shining brightly upon the ocean as we made love out on the balcony.

I was awakened in the morning by the warmth of my wife's mouth sucking on my cock. As soon as I started to moan she said that she was glad that I was awake because she needed more than her fingers. She straddled me and lowered herself onto my dick, saying "Oh yea, this is what I needed."

After we both came, we decided to call room service for breakfast. Val stayed in bed as I called. I told them to knock lightly as that my wife was still asleep. We had played this game before; Val would lie in bed on her back, with just a sheet over her, completely covered. When the knock came, I would check to see if it was male or female. If it were female nothing would happen. If it were male, I would have him bring in the food and tell him to quietly put the tray down on the table while I got his tip. I would then act like I stubbed my toe on dresser and make a noise.

Val would moan and roll away from the guy, onto her stomach, while holding on to the sheet. This would completely uncover her entire backside from head to toe. The guy's always seen to be surprised at her nudity. I just told them that it was OK and not to worry about it. This time it was a male and the plan when off just right. After he left, Val got out of bed and saying that it was always fun to pull off that gag. She remained nude as we ate breakfast.

After breakfast, we decided to go down to the pool to soak up a few rays. Valerie pulled out a new white thong bikini for her and a bright yellow Speedo bikini for me. I started to balk at wearing the suit but she provocatively convinced me to wear it saying that I wouldn't be sorry and that she really wanted me to wear it. I pulled on some shorts over the suit and she just wrapped a towel around her waist. There were about 15 people already at the pool when we arrived.

We found a couple of chairs together and laid out our stuff. Val looked around the pool and found 3 guys straight across the pool from us, she told me to watch them. She turned her back to them as she slowly removed her towel and slowly bent over to spread out her towel across her chair. One of the guys noticed, I head him remark to his friends, "Shit, check out the fine ass." Both his buddies looked our way and one of them said, "Fuck, I'd like to get hold of that." Val stood up and I told her that I think they noticed her. She said that I was right, she had heard them too.

She said that she want to get in the pool, so I took a breath and removed my shorts. I took notice that at least one woman smiling as she kept an eye on me as I got in the pool. The water felt great and I felt more comfortable in the water in my little bikini. Val came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss and asked if the boys were still watching her. I looked over and told her that yes they were.

She said, " Good, I think I'm going to jump off the diving board then." She swam over to the steps right in front of the boys and slowly climbed out. Her wet ass looked good to me and I knew those boys were going to get a good look as soon as she turned and walked to the diving board. All three set of eyes were staring at Val as she climbed out off the water and slowly walked to the board. As she turned and faced me, I noticed that her had become suit was see-through when wet. I could easily see the nipples of her breast from across the pool. No wonder those guys stared at Val when she climbed out of the pool just 10 feet away from them. Val dove in the pool and swam back over to me. I asked her if she was aware that her new suit was see-through when wet. She said that she had hoped it would be and to ensure that it was that she had removed the lining of the suit. She then smiled and giggled, I also removed the lining of your suit too, she said.

I thought, OH MY GOD! Women can get away showing off a little but a man could get arrested and labeled a pervert! I asked her if she was trying to get me arrested for indecent exposure. She just smile and said that I would have to get out of the pool sooner or later and that she didn't think anybody at the pool right now would object. I looked around and there were only 11 people there now besides us. The 3 boys that had Val's attention, 3 young couples more interested in each other than anybody else and 2 of those girls were wearing thongs also.

Also 2 ladies about 30 to 35 yrs old, both of them in bikinis and not looking too bad themselves, one of those had watched me get in the pool. I bet she would be surprised when I got out of the pool, because I had to walk past her and her friend to get to my towel. I told Val I guess she was right, that I think I wouldn't be arrested today. We swam a while longer and played a little grab ass in the pool. I also played with her tits some making sure Val's admirers had a god view as I rubbed them and even put my hands inside the top a few times to get Valerie's nipples good and hard.

We decided to get out Val told me to get out by the ladies and that she would get out in front of the guys again. I watched as Val got out and said hello to the guys. I noticed one of the boys was rubbing himself as Val climbed out of the pool. She stood still a couple seconds as she adjusted the bottom off her suit right in front of them. I noticed after she had turned, that she had pulled the front upwards causing the bottoms to pull up tight into her slit.

She was giving the guys a nice ass wiggle as she walked away from them. Val motioned me out of the pool, so I made my way to the steps and climbed out. Both women watched me get out and I noticed both eyes look right at my crotch. As I walked past I heard one woman say to the other that she wished more men would dress like that. I was shocked! I figure they would be upset, not enjoying it. I decided to give them another look so I turn and walked right up to them, and asked them if they knew what time it was. As one woman looked in her purse for her watch, the other lady said, "It's time more men had the guts to wear a suit like that, I like it." I smiled and said thanks as the other woman gave me the time. We soaked up a little more sun and took another dip and both walked around the pool giving everybody a show before we went back to our room.

We took a shower together, had sex in the shower and took a nap before we got dressed to go out for lunch. Valerie wore another short dress slip-dress for lunch, only this one was semi-sheer. I could make out her nipples and the crack of her ass through the dress. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to wear this dress out in the daylight. She smiled and said that she wanted to and that she was really beginning to enjoy being an exhibitionist. The seabreeze had picked up a bit and as we walked across the parking lot the wind would flip up the hem of the dress a bit but she never made a move to keep it down.

We found a little snackbar along side the beach to eat at. It had an open bar with bar stools to sit on. We sat in the shade with our backs to the ocean and a steady breeze blowing against our backs. Valerie pulled the dress from under her ass and was sitting on just skin to wood. After we ordered I went to the bathroom and as I came back I noticed the wind kept blowing up the back of the dress, giving about 6 to 8 surfer types a flash of her ass every few seconds. I sat down next to her; she smiled and said it felt like the wind was playing with here ass. I told her I noticed as I walked back up here. I told her I wasn't the only one that had noticed either. She turned and looked at the group and said to let them look, and as she was laughing, she said that maybe they would think of her ass as they jacked-off tonight.

We spent about an hour eating our burgers and drinking our beer, during that time, the group grew to about 20 guys watching the wind expose Val's ass. As we left, Val "accidentally" dropped her purse and bent over to get it. She watched the group as she bent, giving them about 5 seconds to get a good look of her ass and pussy. Then she surprised me again after she stood up she turned and waved bye to them. As we were walking back to the car, she had her hand up under her dress and rubbing her pussy. I opened the door for her; she sat in her seat and slid forward while spreading her legs. All the while not stopping her self-gratification.

I asked her if she wanted me to close the door, she said she didn't care, so I told her to close it herself when she was done. I walked to my side, got in and started the car to get the A/C going. She came in about a minute. She was looking to the right, so I looked over and about 4 guys were standing about 50 ft away watching her. She closed the door and gave me a kiss. This was the first time anyone had seen Val masturbate beside me; she said the filling was awesome having strangers watch, it was such a rush.

On the way back to the hotel, Val seen a sign advertising a wet t-shirt contest tonight. Saying that she had never been in one and had always fantasized about being in one and that she would like to give it a try. I of course gladly said she could go and that I would like to take a video of it. Val said that sounded like a great idea. Once in the room I took out the charger and made sure both batteries were fully charged. Luckily Val had brought along a very thin white tank-top, she put it on and decided that it was too long and that we had to cut it off about 8 to 10 inches, or just below her tits.

We got it cut off and she put it on again, it was just below her breast and when she raised her arm, the bottom parts of both breasts came into view. She said it was perfect and decided to wear her white, now see-thru, thong bottoms with it. She put on the bottoms of her thong and said that she felt like waking on the beach for a while. She reached in her suitcase again and said she wanted me to wear this; it was a pair of jogging shorts with a split halfway to the waist on each side, they were made out of black gauze material, they very light weight. Val then said that they had a pair of underwear built in but that she removed them for me. (For ME or HER?) I put them on, not bad; they covered well and weighed almost nothing. We put on our sandals and went down to the beach. Val was getting a lot of looks as we strolled along the waters edge and she was eating it up. Her nipples were a ¼ inch long and no one had touched her.

I told her how hot she looked right then, she smiled and said thanks and gave me a kiss. As I kissed her, I reached up under her shirt and played with her titties. She said that was making her horny again and that she wishes she could take off the top and walk down the beach topless. I said I didn't think she could get away with it but that she might be able to get away with flashing her tits to some of the guys as they drove by in their cars. We turned and walked away from the water up to where the car drove along the beach, Val must have flashed a hundred guys on the way back to the hotel. She started to get in the pool but I suggested that she needed to keep her outfit dry until the contest tonight.

We got to the room had sex outside on balcony in the daylight, then took showers and got dressed up for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Val came out in a long black halter dress; it was a deep "V" to the waist in front. The back was so low you could see the start of her ass crack. It also had 1 inch connecting oval shaped holes down both sides from top to bottom. She looked GREAT, but I was wondering if the restaurant would let her in. But I shouldn't have worried, we got in with no problems and got very good service on top of that.

I'm sure it was because Valerie adjusted her top so every time the waiter came by, he could see all of Val's tit by just standing beside her and looking across her body and under the top. Val said that she had drunk to much beer today because she had to get up 3 times to go pee. I also noticed she took her time walking across the restaurant go to and from the restroom. She was strutting her stuff across the restaurant for sure. Giving everyone there a good look at her almost nothing dress.

We got back to the room with just enough time to change clothes to go to the bar for the wet t-shirt contest. Val decided to carry her outfit and change there. She decided to wear a sheer black lace tie-top and a short black lace flare skirt. I had never seen those pieces of clothing before so I checked out the camcorder to make sure it worked right. I told her that she was going to give every man who saw her in that outfit tonight a hard-on. She said that was the general idea she had in mind when she bought it. We got to the bar about a half hour before she had to go on stage. Val said she was getting nervous and excited at the same time. I reached under her skirt and found she was wet. I said that she was definitely excited all right.

She smiled and said that felt good and that she wanted me to finger her right where she stood a little bit. I had my back against the bar and she was facing me, she spread her legs a bit and I inserted a finger in her wet cunt. I had just inserted a second finger when they announced of anyone wishing to participate in the contest to come back stage. Val said, "Shoot, and just when it was filling real good." She stepped back and walked off to the back. I noticed a man sitting at the table that was behind Val he smile and nodded to me, I guess he could see my hand under Val's skirt from were he sat. I found a place with a good view and got my camcorder ready.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12