Showroom Ch. 01

Story Info
The car was fast, but the saleswoman was faster.
1.2k words
4.15
63.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ran my hand along her side, I couldn't help but appreciate her classic line, the gentle curves and undulations of her and the smooth, soft feel of her skin. Closing my eyes I imagined how she might feel beneath me I swiftly drove her to ecstasy. Inhaling, I absorbed her fragrance, longing for a taste of her power.

"I have to admit, she's a real beauty. Such classic lines and yet some fiery curves, that's got to touch a man like yourself."

I looked up as the car saleswoman and replied, "It's quite a car."

"Oh it's more than that, an investment like this is a way of life," she said, running her fingers along the door. She continued walking around the car without saying a word, simply running her fingers along the design features. Distracted from the car, I looked closer at the woman, so exotically beautiful. Her jet black hair curled down past her shoulders, curling just a bit above her breasts.

Looking at her face I was immediately drawn to her dark brown eyes, so dark they seemed to burn with a passionate intensity. Her nose was long, but its appearance was softened by her bright red, full lips that seemed to quiver a bit as she breathed. Her dress was low cut and though her breasts weren't large, the slight hint of the lace bra seemed to promise something special.

Her hips were narrow, but she had a firm looking ass that she swayed so seductively as she walked around the car. The dress ran down to her knees, but a high cut slit would open with each step showing the briefest hint of thigh. I could only pry my eyes from her body when she moved over to me and stood so closely that it seemed if I took too deep a breath, my chest would brush against her breasts.

"So, would you like to see how it feels on the inside," she asked, reaching her hand to the car door, brushing against my thigh before grasping the handle and pulling. Moving to get out of the way of the opening car door, I had to squeeze between her and the side view mirror, brushing against her breast as I moved.

"Excuse me," I whispered nervously.

"Oh that's okay, I kind of liked it," she said, then covering her mouth with her hand she continued, "Did I say that?" She then dropped her hand and smiled innocently.

Not sure what else to do, I slipped into the driver's seat, hoping she didn't notice my raging erection. I quickly put my hands on the steering wheel, flexing my fingers some hoping to distract her gaze from my lap. I looked back up to her, but noticed she was gone. Glancing in the side view mirror, I watched her sway around the rear fender and slip out of view. Moving my eyes to the rear view mirror and then to the passenger side view mirror I watched as she walked to the passenger door and opened it.


She climbed into the passenger seat and my gaze dropped as the slit in her skirt opened up showing me her long, muscular thigh all the way up to... "So, tell me, how does she feel on the inside?" she asked, diverting my gaze back up to her face.

"Oh it's nice, it's..."

"I think the first time you feel her from the inside is simply the most exciting time ever," she said, tossing her hair back over her shoulder and leaning a bit towards me. All I could think to do was tilt my head as she kissed me while moving her hand firmly over my thigh. We continued kissing as her hand then moved over and began squeezing my hard cock.

"Oh, ah..." I tried to say something, but she interrupted.

"So, how's it feel?" she asked, her hand unfastening my belt.

I looked in the rear view mirror and then all around me, wondering if anyone could see us, but with the car situated off in the corner, partially obscured by a large plant, no one could see what we were doing. By then she had my pants open and was working my underwear over my cock, hooking the elastic beneath my balls.

"No, I can't..." Her mouth slid over my cock and she immediately began sucking hard, while stroking my shaft with her right hand. The intensity of sensation over my cock was like nothing I had felt before and the firm stroking felt so good, all I could do was relax and give in to the pleasure.

I began raising my hips pushing my cock deeper into her mouth while I ran my hand down her side and onto her breast. Wishing I could get inside her dress and bra, I firmly kneaded it. Though her breasts weren't large, the one breast filled my hand, reminding my of the old saying... Oh god, she began bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard as it withdrew from her mouth.

Wanting to touch her pussy, I reached further down, but because of the positions we were in I could only reach her ass. Through her dress, I grabbed her ass and kneaded it hard as I continued pumping my hips up and down, driving my cock in and out of her mouth. The pleasure ran through the entire length of my erection and down into my balls until, pushing deep into her mouth one more time, I came, shooting my cum as she swallowed as quickly as she could.

Relaxing back into the seat, I felt some of my cum dribble down onto my balls, but when she released me, she licked my balls, cleaning them entirely. She then sat up, using her fingers and tongue to get the last of the cum running down her chin. Wanting to touch her pussy, I moved my hand between her legs and ran it up her thigh. Smiling, she opened her legs wider, giving me better access. As my hand moved higher and higher up her thigh she said, "I hope you liked what we've got here. If you want to take it out for a test drive, I'd be happy to take you."

As those last words were spoken, I reached over from her thigh to her pussy and... and... and through the soft fabric of her panties I found a bulge there. Though a bit soft, I could feel a cock, slightly erect and underneath were her two balls!

I jerked my hand out and sat straight up, feeling dizzy and slightly nauseous. Looking back at her beautiful face, her nicely formed breasts and her incredible black hair I... I reached back up her dress, not believing what I had felt, but yes, instead of the flat, damp feel of her pussy, I once again was caressing her cock and balls.

"Like I said, anytime you want a test drive..."

"I have to go now," I said, removing my hand and opening the car door. Standing up I felt dizzy again and had to steady myself leaning on the rear fender. Looking over the car, I saw her head emerge as she stood up, turned and quickly walked for the door.

Once outside I rushed to my car, started it up and backed out, nearly hitting a car passing behind me. After slamming on my brakes and watching the car pass as the driver flipped me off, I finished backing out and pulled away.