Showtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I heard myself say, the voice belonging to someone else.

"Please..."

Kerri scooted forward and wrapped her arms around my legs, clinging to me, sobs wracking though her body. And for some reason, that simple act broke my rage, sent it crashing down like the walls of Jericho.

"Shhhh."

"I'm sorry I..."

"No, don't be. It's okay, Kerri, it's okay."

I was down there on the floor with her, enveloping her in my arms, her words a muddy babble as she wept into my chest.

"You looked so mad," she managed finally, averting her gaze from mine.

"You were terrific," I whispered. "...I could never get mad at you."

"I shouldn't have..."

"I'm glad you did it. I liked seeing him with you." The embers were dimming completely, and I felt the excitement rising from that same mysterious font. "It was..."

"You saw it?"

"I was peeking right around the door."

"You must think I'm a total slut."

"I think I'm lucky to be married to the best girl going. I love you, babe. I'll always love you, don't ever worry about that. I wanted you to do it."

Very hesitantly she lifted her face to mine allowing me the chance to brush her tears away with my thumb.

"I did like it."

"I guessed that by the way you came."

"It was so exciting," she gushed with an air embarrassment. "I know I shouldn't have let him do it like that."

"Like this," I whispered, touching my fingers to the tacky semen on her leg, my cock fully stiffened by now.

Kerri nodded, tried to laugh but instead broke into another crackling sob.

"I liked that you shaved," I said, reaching down to stroke her bald pussy.

"I just did it this morning. I wanted him to like me."

"Well, you succeeded there, in spades."

"He'll probably want to do it again."

"Like probably right now," I answered.

"What if he starts bothering..."

"The girls are away till next Saturday. You have anything you like with him, especially if I get so see."

"And you won't mind," she whispered, the fact that she wanted another tumble with the kid coloring every syllable.

"I want you to have a good time with it. ...I love you."

"It was so exciting."

I laughed a bit, wanting her now. Not really thinking about it any deep level; knowing that that would come later for me, and for her.

"If I do something, you aren't going to be grossed out, are you?"

"What?"

"You guess," I said, stroking her inner thigh, letting my fingers linger again on that shaved snatch. Keri's eyes widened a bit and then she grinned.

"You can if you want to?"

"Thanks, Mrs. Casselli," I chuckled, taking a firm grip and pushing her back onto the floor, flipping the sheet off her body. She was up on her elbows, looking down at me, still sniffling a bit. I smiled and lowered my mouth to her recently violated vagina, closing my eyes as I put my tongue to her.

*************

Eight months have passed since that day. We play with the fantasy and the memory of it still, though neither of us have a serious intention to go back there again. Kerri had the kid on three other days, all in that week immediately after their first outing. I was wary of my response after that first day, but fell into a fast erotic comfort-zone with it when she invited him over the very next day.

It was Kerri's decision to ultimately put the brakes on Tommy with it, seeing the horrendous complications that could arise with such a tryst. I listened to her give him the brush on that last date, the way he started to argue with her, going so far as to make an ardent pronouncement of love for her, no doubt thinking that it was the balm necessary to keep bare-backing my beautiful girl. After that she told me how he'd taken to coming over every time he saw me pull out in my car, knocking on the front door, phoning her when he knew I was gone. She'd been gentle with him at first, but finally had to get nasty, telling him she didn't want him coming around again, that she was sorry she'd ever done it.

And so our life fell into a balance; a new balance, but still something that worked for us. The kid was sullen when he'd cross our path, not that I blamed him really. He was young and he saw a terrific fuck-thy-neighbor's-wife scenario just wither up and die.

I'd watched Kerri over at the counter this morning, packing our girl's lunches, going over their outfits prior to sending them out the bus. I did love her. And I trusted her. The infidelity, if you could call it that since I was watching the action from the stands, had not weakened my bond with her, not at all, which was something that honestly surprised me.

I got up and closed my briefcase and pulled her tight, just a peck on the lips, startled by the hard knock on the front door.

"I'll get it," I said, going down the hall, hearing the fist rap it again, urgent, full of power.

"You got a minute, Frank," Allen Gardner said, stepping inside before I could answer. He looked down the hall at Kerri and said: "this concerns you too, Kerri."

"What?"

"This shit here," he said roughly. The manila envelope in his hand, pictures coming out, three of them: Kerri out by the pool taking off her top, losing her bikini bottom, her fingers jacked in between her legs.

"You can keep 'em," he said harshly, tossing them onto our couch. How had I missed the kid snapping them...easy I'd been too busy with my own cock.

"Allen..."

"I don't detect any shock on your part Frankie. No, surprised reaction to what your sweet little wife is doing giving my boy a free tit and ass show, which makes me believe you knew she was doing it. Hell, maybe you were even watching, right?"

"I'm sorry," Kerri said in a shaken tone.

"Save with the 'I'm sorry', Mrs. Casselli," he blurted. "That kid of mine has it all written up in his diary about how you gave him a burlesque and then the next day took his cherry, which between you and me ain't exactly a negative thing. You know she fucked him, Frank? Your sweet piece of a wife sucked his teenage wang right out there on the patio and then let him screw her in your bed. Three fucking times. ...Fuck, I was always worried about him being a homo, so at least you put that worry to bed for me."

"Allen, look..."

"Teacher of the fucking year... our neighborhood's own little miss perfect soccer mom."

"Please," Kerri begged.

"You get all the pictures back, plus the memory stick from the camera. Also I rip Shakespeare's diary pages out and let you have them, all nice an' easy."

"Thank you," Kerri whimpered—I knew the proverbial other shoe was about to drop, even if she didn't.

"Nice an' easy, which is how I read you like it from behind. ...Want to know what you're gonna do, Frank? You're going to bring your lovely wife up to Elk Mountain this coming weekend. Get somebody to watch your kids. Me and a couple of my college buddies spend a ski trip together up there every year. This year, I'm intending on bringing the entertainment, which Kerri, is you."

"Fuck you, Allen. Get the fuck..."

"You don't want me to leave here disappointed, because my first trip is going to be down to the cops where I'll inform them as to the exhibitionist tendencies of your cunt wife. Now they'll decide to prosecute her for indecent exposure or they won't, but you both know that either way the talk will be all over this pissy little town. And I'll make sure the pics get out there too, bet your ass on that. That and the fact that my kid got serviced with a smile."

"Please..."

"You're a nice lady, Kerri, that's why I'm giving you an out. I'll have one of the chalet's reserved in your names. If you show up, we got a deal. If not, a reputation is an awful thing to lose. And don't try and entrap me into saying anything else, you know, in case you think of blackmailing me to my wife. Hell, you better pray she never reads Tommy's descriptions as to your prowess in the art of fucking and swallowing sword. She'll be coming after you with a gun. ...You are both totally boxed, no doubt about it. I'm giving you a get-out-of-jail-free card, a one-time offer, with the clock ticking on it."

He opened the door, pausing, his eyes burning a hole right through my wife: "And who knows, you might really enjoy it too. I personally can't wait to see you in your PJ's."

Kerri was weeping hysterically, staring at the door, shaking uncontrollably as I reached out to hug her, muttering "I don't wanna do it, I don't wanna do it," over and over again, like some mantra of the damned.

"Kerri, don't worry. You don't..."

"I don't wanna do it," she wailed, completely breaking up, her legs buckling to the point where I had to support her. "Please, I don't want to it..."

THE END

****************

[I'm thinking of doing a continuation of this story under the genre of non-consensual sex, something decidedly nastier in nature. I hope you've all enjoyed this story, Again, your votes and comments are always most appreciated. Thanks in advance.]

CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers