Showtime!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa went to her room and waited for the announced show to begin. She arranged the sheers the way she wanted them and closed the curtains and setup the chair in front of the window. Every few minutes she looked at the clock and thought about what she was about to do. She went to the toy drawer and got out a dildo... and then put it back. She went to her closet and tried to decide what to wear. She tried to convince herself that she could do it in the nude, but talked herself out of it. As the time drew near, she put on a thin, white, rib-knit tank top and her skimpiest white thong. She turned on the lamp on her desk, turned off the overhead light, and then proceeded to open the curtains and sit in her chair. She pulled back one of the sheers a little bit and peeked outside. "Damn! I think it's a full house!" she thought. She closed the sheer and then started feeling her breasts with both hands. After toying with them and her nipples for several minutes, she moved one hand down over her pussy and started rubbing it through the material. She was amazed by how wet she already was. She continued rubbing lightly, not wanting to cum too soon. She paused for a moment and then pulled at the waistband of her thong, watching as the crotch slid in between her pussy lips and enjoying the pressure. She slipped a hand under the fabric and pushed her middle finger inside her pussy, and then withdrew it and put it into her mouth. She pretended she was sucking a cock and concentrated on giving everyone a hot show.

She got so wrapped up in what she was doing that she didn't hear her stepdad come home. She didn't notice anything at all until she heard a knock on her door.

"Lisa? Lisa! Open the door," she heard her mother shout.

Lisa was startled, to say the very least. She quickly closed the curtain, grabbed her robe and went to the door. "What is it, Mom?"

"Come with me, young lady!" Her mother grasped Lisa's hand and pulled her out of her room, robe in hand. She pulled Lisa down the hall to her bedroom and opened the bedroom door. "Get in there, Lisa!"

When Lisa entered her parents' room, she wasn't sure what was going to happen to her but she knew something out of the ordinary was about to occur. Lisa stood in the well-lit room at the end of their bed in her tank top and soaked thong, still holding her robe. "What's the matter, Mom?" she asked.

Just then her stepdad, wearing a long bathrobe, stepped out of their bathroom and into the bedroom. "I'll tell you what's the matter, Lisa! I get home from work and find a piece of paper in the parking lot that says there's going to be a hot girl masturbating tonight at 8:30, and to see the show, look at the seventh window from the left on the third floor. I start thinking to myself, hey! I'm on the third floor on that same end! So I go outside and look up, count over to the seventh window from the left and what do I see? You! I see you squeezing your tits for all the world to see!"

Lisa stood there trembling, unsure of what was going to happen to her. She remained silent.

Her stepdad continued. "So, I'm standing there watching you and thinking to myself, why didn't I get an announcement? Don't I deserve one? Don't I work hard to take care of you?"

Lisa didn't know what to make of what she'd just heard. She waited in silence.

"So," he continued, "I start thinking maybe you're doing this because you haven't been getting any sex and I'm wondering if that's my fault. And just to make sure it's not, from this point forward I'm going to make sure you get some! Lily, pull off her top and panties!"

Lisa instinctively raised her arms as her mom pulled the top from the bottom upwards. She felt her nipples straining to be touched as a trickle of her pussy juice flowed down her thigh.

As her mom started pulling the thong down towards the floor, her stepdad gave her a little push and said, "Go on! I know you want to eat her. You've told me a dozen times since she got home from college how badly you wanted to eat her pussy. Well, do it! Bend over and start licking!"

Doing as she was told, Lisa's mom bent forward, held onto Lisa's hips and started licking the wetness. Lisa watched in disbelief as her mom's tongue probed her pussy. Between the amazement of what she was seeing and the sensations she was feeling, she didn't see her stepdad remove his robe. It wasn't until she felt her mom's face pressing into her that she realized her stepdad was fucking her mom.

"That's it, you horny slut! Eat her out! Dammit, this is hot! I'm liking this a lot!" he said boldly.

He continued thrusting in and out of his wife's pussy as she continued licking and fingering her daughter. After many minutes of slurping sounds and moans from both of the women had passed, he practically announced to the world that he was going to cum, and then he emptied his creamy white load inside his wife. "Alright, Lily. Turn around and suck the last bit out of my cock. Lisa, be a good girl and clean out your mother's cunt. Suck it all out, and just to make sure you get it all, use your fingers to wipe her out. Don't waste any of it. Lick your fingers and swallow it all!"

Shortly after her mom had sucked and licked him clean, he stepped to the side of the window and pulled open the curtains. "Alright everybody! It's showtime!"