Shrinkage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going" I encouraged Shannon.

"So at some point realizing Dave was small, Angie had an affair?" She squeaked unsure if she was right.

"Not exactly" I rebuffed feeling like I needed to defend her.

"So you knew ... and consented to a tryst?" Shannon blurted. Angie and I both nodded in affirmation. "Are you a cuckold?" Shannon bluntly asked.

We had never really used that term before, and I wasn't sure we fit the strict definition. Yes Angie fucked Marlin, and yes I was aware of it. Yes I got excited being humiliated and teased by Angie and Amy. But I was also aware of the power I had in the relationship and how much they loved my little penis. It was clear it was time for honest and full disclosure of our relationship to our new playmates. Angie and I took turns sharing our story as the group listened intently with undeniable arousal.

Jill continued to intermittently play with my penis as we recounted our fetish filled lives. Kevin and Karen had intertwined as he played with her nipples and she grasped his cock circling her thumb around his purple head. Shane had proceeded to rub his dick to full size again, while Bill massaged his balls sporting full wood sticking straight up and Shannon pinched and teased her nipples as they listened to our story.

"So when we made fun of you, did that turn you on?" Shannon prodded in her professional voice.

"Well... yes." I confessed "It's humiliating and exciting to hear, because it's honest and true and uncensored, any sexual attention is exciting."

"I bet there's an early childhood incident that happened in your formative years that shaped this fetish." Shannon examined, "I'd love to talk with you more about it sometime."

"So... what... or how... do you want us to...help?" Jill asked her hand still on my dick.

"Just do and say the things you would normally filter trying to be nice." I coached, "and don't worry about hurting me. Angie is the only one that could really hurt me, and she knows where to draw the line."

Angie saw this as an opportunity to teach by doing, "God your little dick looks so small in Jill's hand" She cackled. The room was silent as they tried to figure out how to respond. "It felt so good to have a real cock between my tits." She added.

"I thought Bill's cock was small, but this is tiny" Jill said catching on, still taking a jab at Bill.

"No, call it a penis, pee-pee, dick or anything else; but never call it a cock" Angie chastised, "Cock is a term reserved for big men."

"I've seen bigger willies on children" Shannon joined in. "I swear your dick is smaller than Shane's head" she giggled and crinkled her nose in that cute way. My penis twitched and I let out a moan of excitement as a blush came over me.

"Uh oh," Jill chuckled; "You liked that!" she pointed out raising her eye brows and cracking a smile. She slid down my body placing her face right beside my dick with her cheek resting on my upper leg.

"I think its adorable" Karen cooed, "Like a tiny Chihuahua." All the guys stayed quite, maybe not knowing how to respond, or not wanting to contribute to turning another guy on; but it was clear they were letting the women run this, and I was fine with that. They were all being so understanding and encouraging it was so freeing.

Jill was nuzzling my prick with her nose occasionally blowing gently across my hard hot flesh. "Now I see why you work out so hard" Shannon teased, "You've got to make up for that little cock... er penis." She caught herself correcting her terms.

"Yeah" I snorted, "If I had Shane's cock I could let myself go a bit." Jill shocked my attention back to her as she softly licked me with short fast flicks of her tongue, then adjusted herself and went down on my dick in more of a passionate French kiss than blow job, her tongue caressed and swirled around me. I looked around the room and saw everyone enjoying our part of the evening's entertainment. Angie was openly flicking her clit as she pulled her panties to the side. Shane couldn't hide his cock if he wanted and was jerking his head as it lay high on his stomach. Karen was pulling double duty, jerking Kevin with her right hand and fucking herself with the left. Shannon's hand was in her lap lightly teasing her pussy, but Bill was full speed jacking off.

"Damn!" Bill spurted, stealing Jill's attention.

"You like watching me suck this little dick don't you?" She rhetorically asked seeing him jerking his dick. "Stand up! I want everyone to see how much you love it." Bill stood up still jerking his dick. Jill returned to kissing and pleasing my mushroom, exaggerating her moans and squeals of excitement.

"Uh...I love this little dick... OH... it feels so good." Jill taunted. "When is the last time I sucked you off Bill?" "Come on tells us, tell everyone!" She snarled.

"Never Jill, you've never sucked my cock"

"Penis, Bill, yours is a penis not a cock" Jill badgered, "And you're right, I've never put that thing in my mouth, no matter how much you begged. I've never sucked your wee-wee." We were all shocked she had never given Bill head before.

"Jesus, Bill all you had to do is have one winning season and this mouth could have been on your dick. But you're on the longest losing streak in the county." She wore on.

"When was the last time you sucked my pussy, Bill?"

"This morning, you fucked my tongue this morning." He frowned

"And how often do you do that?" Jill insisted

"I suck you off every morning."

"Why?!" She continued.

"Because you're a winner and winners deserve special treatment."

"How does it make you feel to know that you've lost out to a smaller dick?" "How does it feel to know that Dave is going to cum in my mouth before you?" She shrilled while sucking my dick.

Bill said nothing but groaned loud as he shot his cum, splattering right in the middle of the coffee table before falling to his knees in pleasure and defeat.

I grabbed the back of Jill's head and pushed in as far as my 3 inch dick could go and exploded in her mouth. She tried to back off, but I kept her planted on me as I fucked her mouth shooting another stream. She choked and whined as she drank my cum. I convulsed in her warm kiss, not letting up till I was completely spent and flaccid.

"Shit!" She yelled sitting up taking a deep breath and wiping her chin and lips. "I wasn't expecting that!" she laughed cuddling back up on my shoulder and returning her hand to my flaccid pecker petting it with her thumb.

Angie, Karen and Shannon must have all came at some point as they were no longer diddling themselves and shared a look of contentment. Reading the expression on her husband's face Shannon stepped over and sat Shane up, and then sitting behind him reached around and grabbed hold of his cock.

"Now" She gloated, "This is a COCK!" she furiously jerked him like she was shaking up a bottle of champagne before popping the cork. But instead of a pop it was more of a drizzle, as no more than a teaspoon of cum ran down his monster.

"Well Hell! I'm ready to go again" Kevin said. Then stood up in front of Angie and pushed her head toward his thick dick. "You think you can manage to fit this in that little mouth?" He toyed.

In the brighter light and standing up it was clear that he had a huge set of balls, like ripe plumbs. Angie leaned forward on the couch and licked around Kevin's fat head, not quite as purple as before; then sucked his head into her hot mouth. Angie was straining to suck him off, but she was working him good. His large balls slapped around as she jerked and sucked Kevin's thick cock. She grabbed his balls in her left hand to keep them from hitting her in the throat and worked his dick with her right. He was fucking her mouth now meeting her with thrusts of his hips. He reached up and pinched his nipples and shouted as he came in Angie's mouth. She licked and sucked and swallowed every drop of cum from his burly cock. Kevin now fully satisfied and legs shaking sat back down on the couch with Karen.

Shannon reached over and turned the lamp off leaving only the fire and candles lighting the room again. Jill and I snuggled up on the love seat. Angie, Shane and Shannon lay down like dominoes on top of each other. Angie taking Shane's cock in her hand lifting it up and feeling the weight and just playfully examining him, with Shane still resting against Shannon on the couch next to us. Karen and Kevin had sprawled out on the other sofa Karen lying directly on top, head on his chest and her hand stroking his chest; leaving Bill alone, on the floor lying in front of the fireplace with a throw pillow under his head. It had been a long fun night as we drifted to sleep.

part three coming soon

12