Shrunken Situation Pt. 01

Story Info
Oblivious mum squashes her tiny son.
2.5k words
4.1
130.5k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This erotic story is purely fictional. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Mike awoke suddenly... Something was different.

He stretched, trying to take in his surroundings with tired eyes. Light streamed in through the open curtains - he'd forgotten to close them last night - and he could hear birds outside, chirping and singing to one another as they flitted from branch to branch; it was morning.

He groaned, not wanting to get up - it was the holidays and he was used to lying in and getting up late. This morning however he was meant to be going over to a friend's house; a girl he knew from college called Ashley. She was having trouble with her car, and as Mike had been taking cars apart from a young age, he had offered to have a look, the main reason being she was hot as hell; tall and blonde with full curves; large, bouncing breasts and long, toned legs which rose to an amazing, shapely arse. And to top it off, she had a smile that could melt butter.

Anyway, Mike was good with cars - his dad had been a mechanic, but had sadly passed away quite a few years ago. Mike missed his dad, but he still had his mum and sister and they'd gotten through it together.

Suppose I better get up then, he thought. He was lying on his covers, still half asleep, but his bed felt a lot bigger than usual. He sat up. In fact, his whole room was massive, as if it had expanded overnight. Or as if... he had shrunk...

Mike couldn't believe it. He was now fully awake, standing up on his bed, and yet he didn't even clear the lamp on his bedside table. "What the fuck..." he said aloud in disbelief. He had gone to bed being just over six feet tall, and yet now he was a mere ten centimetres, about half the size of a Barbie doll. He was still wearing his pyjama shorts and t-shirt, which seemed to have shrunk with him. What was going on? This must be a dream, he thought, and started laughing. There's no way this is real. Even so, he decided to get up and have a look around, if for nothing but his own amusement.

First though, he'd have to find a way down from the bed...

Fifteen minutes later, Mike was off the bed, standing on the carpet. It had taken him a while to decide how to do it, but no sooner had he started to slowly climb down the bed sheet he'd lost his grip and fallen. To his surprise however, he'd landed easily on his feet without hurting himself. Mike laughed. He seemed to be pretty robust for a guy of his size.

He made his way out of his room onto the landing, and was just about to start heading towards the stairs when a door flew open behind him, the rush of air knocking him from his feet. He looked up to see an enormous bare foot hurtling down towards him and managed to roll out of the way just in time, as the foot landed heavily where he'd been only half a second ago.

Wow.

His older sister Rachael was still normal sized, but from Mike's perspective she was a giantess. Even as her brother, from this position he couldn't help but admire her fantastic body as she hurried to the bathroom wearing only shorts and a tank top. She must have somewhere to be, thought Mike, as he watched her enormous boobs jiggle, almost spilling out of her top. Her large nipples pressed against the tight fabric - she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. Even tighter were Rachael's shorts, which clung to her firm, round bottom so much that they looked like they'd been glued on.

Mike continued to stare until she'd reached the bathroom and closed the door. He suddenly realised that he'd become aroused, and slapped himself in the face. "Mike you weirdo, snap out of it!" he told himself. This is bloody realistic for a dream, he thought.

Mike was now making his way down the stairs. He'd started off slowly but was now getting the hang of it, vaulting confidently down each step. Perhaps too confidently, because on the second-to-last step he lost his footing and fell, bouncing off the bottom step and flying head first into a boot.

Mike regained consciousness a few minutes later. He was a bit dizzy but otherwise fine; he'd smacked his head as he'd fallen. At least he'd had a soft landing; it appeared he was on the woolly inside of one of his mum's boot-slippers. Just as he was considering how to get out, he heard his mum's voice.

"Right, breakfast now then," she muttered to herself. "Oo actually I think I'll just nip outside and get the laundry in..."

Mike froze. If his mum decided to wear her slippers to go outside, she'd squash him. Wear your shoes mum, please, not your slippers, he silently begged.

Unfortunately for him, his mum had already made up her mind.

He looked up, falling onto his back as his mum's bare foot slid inside the boot, squashing his small body against her smooth sole. "No mum! Noo-mfhh!" Mike's cries were muffled as her large toes completely smothered his face.

She walked outside, completely oblivious to the fact that with every step she was crushing her son beneath her. Amazingly, he wasn't splattered to the inside of her slipper; his body was somehow strong enough to stay intact, although he still had to endure his mum stepping on him with her full weight. As she collected the laundry from the line, he passed out.

When he came around a few minutes later, his mum had sat down at the table for some breakfast, sliding out of her boots. She got up again to make a cup of tea, leaving her slippers under the table. Mike crawled out, exhausted. He was in shock, but he was no longer in pain and it didn't take his body long to recover.

"Ok, this isn't a dream," he said to himself. "This is real." He didn't know how it was real, how this had happened to him, but after feeling the crushing weight of his mother on top of him he had no more doubts.

He thought for a minute. He could see his mum at the other end of the kitchen - she was chatting on the phone waiting for the kettle to boil.

"Hi Julie, its Carol. Are we still on for today? Gym at 12:30? Ok great. How's Susan by the way?"

As with his sister, Mike's eyes were drawn to his mother's body, which he was seeing in a new light now that she was a giantess. He could see where his sister got it from; they both had the same wavy brown hair and the same amazing figure. The only difference was that Carol was older and carried a bit more weight than Rachael, but the extra years just gave his mum's body even fuller and sexier curves.

She was wearing gym attire; a grey training top held back her magnificent tits and showed off her flat, toned stomach, while black yoga leggings amplified the shape of her amazing legs and bum. The kettle boiled and Mike's jaw dropped as his mother turned her posterior in his direction. Her incredibly wide hips supported a huge, round arse and the leggings were so stretched across it that he could see the outline of his mum's underwear; she was wearing some sexy black panties.

Mike bit his lip as he felt his dick become fully hard. He had always been an arse man, but this was his mum! What was the matter with him? He snapped himself out of it and turned his brain back on.

"This isn't a dream," he reiterated. His mum was slowly stirring her tea, still on the phone. "I need to get mum to see me somehow..."

"Yes Rachael and Mike are both fine, probably still in bed though if you can believe it..." his mum chortled, chatting away.

He looked up at a chair. "Maybe if I can get to higher ground..." He quickly walked to the base of one of the chair's legs and began to climb. In no time at all he'd made it, and he clambered up onto the cushioned seat. He turned around, hoping to wave to his mum who was now walking back to the table towards him.

"Mum! Mum, down here!" he called. "It's me Mum! I'm down here!" Unfortunately, Carol was so distracted by her phone conversation that she failed to notice her miniaturised son jumping up and down on the seat of her chair.

"No surely not a second divorce! Poor Irene... I told her that man was no good..." she said, putting her mug down on the table.

To Mike's utter horror, she walked up to the chair, turning her back to him, and he found himself face to face with his mum's gigantic, legging-clad butt as she prepared to sit down. The arse he'd been admiring from across the room now filled his vision, and he realised with terror that his mum was going to sit on him. His plan had backfired; she hadn't seen him and now she was going to squash him with her massive bum without even realising.

She hovered for a couple more seconds, finishing her phone call. "Ok Julie, yes see you soon. Byee!" With that, she put the phone down on the table, pulled the chair towards her bum, and sat down on the seat.

Time seemed to slow down slightly as Mike watched his mum's glorious rear lower towards him. He reflexively put his arms out, but there was nothing he could do. Carol's butt made contact with her son's little hands and face and he was flattened onto his back, pressed heavily into the cushion as she sat down on her son's tiny body. The world around him disappeared as he found himself wedged up his mum's arse crack, squashed between her soft, round butt cheeks as she settled her full, crushing weight on top of him.

"Mffhhghff!!" Mike's screams were lost in his mum's arse, silenced by her soft posterior as he smothered beneath her huge rear. He could smell her strong womanly scent through her leggings and panties, and realised with disgust that most of his body was squashed underneath her feminine area, while his head happened to be positioned right beneath his mother's arsehole. His face was pressed hard into her crack right up against her dirtiest spot, with only the thin material of her panties and leggings in-between. The smell of his mum's butt was overpowering. The crushing weight was unbelievable, and Mike was sure that it wouldn't be long before he passed out.

Carol ate her porridge and slowly sipped her tea. She had absolutely no idea that she was sitting on her son with her tight legging-covered rear, smothering him with her soft buttocks. What she did know is that she was glad she'd invested in such comfortable chairs. I swear they get comfier every day! she thought to herself, wiggling her bum on the seat; she was unknowingly rubbing her big arse on her son's face, grinding him further up her crack. I could just sit here all day, Carol thought. She could feel that her leggings had ridden up her crack a little, giving her a bit of a wedgie which surprisingly felt really good; usually it was just uncomfortable, but at the moment she could feel her panties pressed right up against her arsehole and it felt great.

She finished her porridge, but suddenly her tummy gurgled. Not again, she thought, groaning. I hate having trapped wind... She looked around making sure no one was there, before leaning forward slightly, tensing her abdominals...

Mike was still wedged up his mum's arse crack as she leant forward, but he was able to get a few precious gulps of air. As he opened his mouth for another though, Carol suddenly farted, right on Mike's open mouth. His mum let rip long and hard as she passed her morning wind on her son's face. The vibrations from her arsehole went through his whole body and he was so shocked he breathed in the smell. It was ghastly. He'd had no idea his mother was capable of making such a smell.

Ah, that's better, thought Carol, letting out a sigh and relaxing back on the chair again. Thank goodness the kids weren't around to witness that... or to smell it for that matter! She chuckled to herself.

"Right lets sort this laundry out then." Carol had been sat on her son for over fifteen minutes by the time she'd finished her tea, and Mike was barely holding on to consciousness. He'd been crushed and smothered by his own mum's perfect arse. She'd even farted all over his face without even realising! Finally, just when he thought he wouldn't be able to take it any longer, his mum stood up.

However, he was still jammed between her butt cheeks, so as she stood up he was carried with her. Mike was trapped and continued to be squashed; Carol's big arse wiggled from side to side as she walked through the house. She began sorting the clean laundry into several piles, and as she bent over to reach one of them Mike was at last released from her crack. He fell from her bum, landing in one of the laundry piles. Mike was relieved. He could breathe again and he was no longer being crushed. He'd survived his mum's arse.

He lay peacefully on the clean washing as if he was floating on a cloud, just resting. He opened his eyes as more laundry was lightly draped on top of him, covering him from view. He was too tired to care; He was still too weak to get out of the pile yet and the stuff on top of him was only light anyway; he'd get out in a minute and then decide what to do next. He was so tired and comfortable that he felt himself drifting off, his eyelids growing heavy. He couldn't fight it; his eyes just wouldn't stay open. Just a quick nap, he thought to himself. Just for five minutes...

Mike fell asleep just as his sister came down the stairs in a towel. "Mum I'm out of underwear. Has any of my washing dried yet?" asked Rachael, walking into the room.

"Ah Rach you're just in time, here you go." Carol picked up one of the piles and handed it to her daughter.

"Thanks mum." Rachael took the clean laundry and headed back up stairs. She walked into her room, put the pile on the floor, and started to do her make-up. Mike slept on, blissfully unaware that his peaceful nap would soon be coming to an end. His problems were only just beginning...

End of part 1