Shruti - A Complicated Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me - Sorry

Shruti - What made you take so long to ask sorry?

Me - I was afraid you will scold me again

Shruti - Just make sure that you don't do it again. I am feeling sleepy now. Good night

I didn't know what to make out of that conversation. I didn't sleep well that night. The next day at office. She started speaking with me normally again. It was like such a thing never happened. I messaged her in the evening.

Me - Still angry with me?

Shruti - Of course not. You asked sorry right? As long as you accept your mistake and apologize with me, everything is fine

Me - Hmmm. Looks like you got very angry that day.

Shruti - Yes. Felt like slapping you. You should be happy that I left with just a scolding

After a small chat, we both went to sleep. Things were getting complicated day by day. It was my mistake of spilling the drinks on her body. But the way she reacted was way over the limits. I asked sorry for what I did. But she didn't even feel a little bit bad about the way she shouted. But still I am going behind her like a servant for her. I should not like her after what she did. But I still do. I like her even more than before. What is happening to me? I immediately took my laptop and browsed the internet about such feelings. That is when I found out that I am a submissive man. A man who likes to get dominated and ill-treated by others. It means to yield to the authority of others. In this case, she was the authority. And I was in love with her.

Chapter 5:

The next weekend arrived. This time, we had to go to office both Saturday and Sunday. At the office, we were having lunch. I decided to have a go at her.

Me - It is boring ya. I am planning to pour this water on you.

Shruti - This time you will definitely get slapped.

Me - You are too short tempered

Shruti - You are a dumb fuck. I get angry whenever I do stupid things

Me - That was an accident

Shruti - Are you really planning to justify that? You deserved what you got. Now don't make me do it again

Me - I know. I bought you something to cool you down

Shruti - What is that?

I took out a bag and gave it to her. She opened it to find the gift I bought her. It was one of the mini-skirts she tried the other day. She smiled at me and told "That is so cute. But how am I even going to wear this? My parents will kill me if they see me in this"

Me - Just have it in your bag. You can wear it on occasions and change back to a different dress when you go home

Shruti - Seriously. This is so sweet of you. I never knew you are such a good friend.

She got up, came near me, bent down and hugged me. One of the best moments in my life. That night I received a text from her "Good night, friend"

We went to office on Sunday. Now she started being a good friend to me. She started talking freely about her personal life and everything. But she stayed away from the topic of boyfriends. She talked about her family and childhood. She asked about my love life.

Me - Do I look like a guy who had girlfriends before?

Shruti - Ha ha. That is correct. You look like a big loser when it comes to women. You are too good a person for women to like you.

Me - Really? Women don't like good guys

Shruti - Women like good guys. But women don't like guys who are too good and naive. You seem to be too innocent. Just tell me this. If a girl falls for you, will you ever try to have sex with her?

Me - No. I will never have the guts to do that.

Shruti - This is the reason why women these days won't like you. We won't ask you for sex. We will say no when you ask for sex. But it is your job to convince us

Me - Hmmm. So, you tell me about you. How about your love life?

Shruti - Mine? I won't talk about that. I will tell you when I feel like telling you

Me - This is unfair

Shruti - Ha ha. You could have refused to tell me when I asked you. Moreover, you didn't have to tell me about your love life. I just had to look at you to find how your love-life would have been. See how innocent you are

Me - That is right.

Shruti - Ok. Let us go to work.

After that weekend, I was getting really close to Shruti. From what I saw, she did not have any guy much close to her. Meanwhile, Pandian and Bharath kept talking about her body and kept advising me on how bad a person she is.

One day, Pandian was playing with his bike keys and they fell down. Bharath took them and threw it to Shruti's place. Shruti took the keys and kept them hidden somewhere. She was wearing tight t shirt and jeans. Pandian asked her for the keys. She acted like she didn't know it. She had kept her own keys on her desk. Pandian saw that and took her keys and tried to run to his place. Shruti chased him to his place and tried to get her keys. Pandian turned the other side. Shruti hugged him from behind trying to reach the keys at his front. He was a pretty big guy and she couldn't even reach the front. She was pushing him hard that her body was literally pasted on him. I, Bharath, Santosh and Aarthi were watching this. Pandian slipped and fell down. Still she rolled over him trying to get her keys. They were rolling like lovers. Shruti's t shirt had gone up a litte showing her white smooth fleshy hips. She plucked the keys from his hand and tried to get up. But he pulled her down and rolled over her. They looked like having sex in missionary position just with the dresses on. Pandian between her legs lying on her. Shruti immediately gave Pandian his keys. He took them and let her away. I knew I will have a hard time during lunch that day.

Bharath started the topic during lunch

Bharath - Pandian. Looks like you wet your pant today.

Pandian - I told you I hate that bitch

Bharath - Then why did you roll on her like that. You almost fucked her in office itself

Pandian - She was the one who rolled over me like that. The bitch made it look like I did it

Bharath - You are so lucky. She definitely has a thing for you. But you are ignoring her always

Pandian - I hate such slutty woman dude

Me - Come on. Just because she fell on you, it doesn't mean she is behind you and she is slutty. She just wanted her keys.

Pandian - Don't get angry dude. Why are you supporting that bitch all of a sudden?

Me - Don't call all women bitch. She is a good friend of me. So stop talking about her like that

Pandian - Cool dude. The slut has used her tricks on you and you fell for them. Don't believe her.

Bharath - Yes dude. Better stay away from her. You just saw what she did with Pandian

I immediately got up and left the table. That evening they messaged me and apologized and told they won't talk about her like this anymore.

Chapter 6:

The 6 of our team members were part of a Whatsapp group. We occasionally had some conversations there. Shruti replied rarely to the group. I used to be pretty active in that group. But after that day, I stopped responding to messages in the group. Even our lunch conversations were mostly silent. One day while chatting with Shruti during a weekend at office, she brought up this topic

Shruti - I see you are being weird these days

Me - What? Nothing like that

Shruti - Come on. You know you are bad at telling lies. Now tell what happened. You are not active in the whatsapp group chat. You are not getting along well with Pandian and Bharath. What is happening?

Me - Yes. We had a bad argument that day. Things are pretty weird from that day.

Shruti - What was the argument about?

Me - Leave it.

Shruti - Come on. I want to know how such close friends started fighting

Me - It was because of you

Shruti - Me?

Me - Yes it was you.

Shruti - How can I be a reason for a fight between you two?

Me - You don't want to hear that

Shruti - Come on tell me. Or I will go and ask him directly

Me - Don't do that. I will tell you. Pandian always talks bad things about you

Shruti - What kind of bad things?

Me - You wont like to hear that

Shruti - Tell me what it is

Me - He says you are a slutty woman and that you have had sex with some guys before. He also says that you are too arrogant. You make guys do most of your work and get accolades for that. Pandian and Bharath say that you are trying to seduce Pandian.

Shruti stayed silent looking at the floor for sometime

Shruti - Forget what they told. Why did you fight with them for that?

Me - They have been talking like this for a long time. But nowadays I am getting angry when someone talks like that about you. That day, when you were trying to get the keys from her, it looked bit too raunchy. Pandian says that you are doing such things with him to seduce him and that he hates slutty women like you.

Shruti was definitely offended after hearing all this. She asked it again "Still.. Why did you fight with them for me?"

Me - Because I love you. I want to marry you. I couldn't accept if anyone talks about you like that.

There was a stunned silence for a long time. She went to her place. We didn't talk to each other that day. We finished our work and went home. We came to office the next day also which was a Sunday. She came to my place and called me for lunch. We went to cafeteria and sat down for lunch. She started the conversation

Shruti - So.. How are you feeling now?

Me - What do you expect? You didn't reply to me at all

Shruti - Come on dilip. It won't work out between both of us.

Me - Why not? We have been good friends for long time. Why can't we move to the next level?

Shruti - There are some complications

Me - What? You already have a boyfriend?

Shruti - No. You don't know my true character.

Me - I know you are short tempered and like to do things your way. I am not worried about that.

Shruti - That is not it. There is another side to me which you should hear about. You got angry with Pandian for telling some things about me. But the point is most of it is true

Me - What are you saying?

Shruti - I think I have to tell you everything about me now. It is up to you to take a decision after that. If you still love me, we could try dating. That doesn't mean that I accept to marry you. If not we can continue as friends as we are now. If you hate me after that, we can just part ways.

Me - Ok tell me what it is.

Shruti - First, the fact that I have had sex with guys is true. I think you should have guessed that after the conversation we had last week. I have had 3 boyfriends before. One in school and 2 in college. I have had sex with all of them. I am not in relationship with anyone right now. Guys find me hard to handle. I know that I can be authoritarian and bitchy at times. But that is the way I am. I am not going to change for anyone. That is the reason why we broke up

Me - That is fine with me. You should have seen by now that I can ok with that

Shruti - Yes I know that. But you need to know one more thing. I don't know how to put it. But the truth I am really a sex addict to put it in a decent way. That is what Pandian calls "slutty". Yes, I am sexually attracted to him. Not just him. Many other guys. It takes a huge effort from my side to actually control myself from jumping all over them. That day when we were fighting for keys, things went a bit out of hands. Right now, I am just satisfying myself with porn videos. I may not be the same all the time though

Me - Now that is heartbreaking for me. Why Pandian of all the people? He is an ugly beast

Shruti - There are certain things which are hard for you to understand. To conclude, everything they spoke about me is true. It is up to you to take a decision

Me - Yes. I definitely need to think about this

We went home. I stayed awake the whole night to think about this. On one side, she is definitely a very difficult person to handle and if my family comes to know any of these things, I am screwed. But I liked the way she was open upfront about her. I have never seen a woman who clearly knows who she is and what she wants. The only thing that bothered me was her lust towards Pandian. I decided to talk about it straight to her the next day. It was a Monday and I didn't get any personal time with her. I sent her a Whatsapp message asking her to wait at the office gate in the evening. We met there and went to a nearby park.

Shruti - So you took your decision?

Me - Yes

Shruti - What is that? You hate me right?

Me - No. I still love you. I would like to start a relationship with you. But there is just one thing I would like to change about you. Will you able to do that?

Shruti - I have never changed myself for anyone. Tell me what it is. If it is a minor thing. I will try to change

Me - I am ok with the fact that you are a sex addict. You have lust on guys around. But please don't do anything with Pandian. It gives me a bad feeling. They talk to me on a day to day basis and I feel bad when they talk bad things about you.

Shruti - As I have told. I don't really have much control on that. I could do my best to avoid it. But I can't be sure about it

Me - If you could take some effort, that is good enough for me

Shruti - That is it?

Me - Yes it is.

I smiled

Shruti - I never thought you would accept this. I thought you would run away from me after you heard everything. But I need to make myself clear here. We are just dating. It doesn't mean I will marry you. Right now I don't have any idea of marrying you. Is that fine?

Me - Yes it is fine.

Thus began our love story. She told that she doesn't want to marry me. Maybe she wanted an alpha male to marry. That is definitely not me. But I was willing to try everything to marry her. After all, she was the best woman I could find for a submissive guy like me.

Chapter 7 :

My life was very pleasant after that. We started having lunch together at office. All my team mates knew what was happening and they decided to stay away from us. But whenever Shruti wore something sexy, they never missed a chance to ogle at her. I didn't mind that. One new development was that Santosh and Aarthi started having lunch with Pandian and Bharath now a day. Shruti used to talk about other men we used to have hots for. I found that she had some kind of fetish for body builders who looked like bulls. It didn't matter how ugly they looked. That explains her attraction towards Pandian. She somehow managed to stay away from him for sometime.

I and Shruti had dinner outside pretty often. We roamed around together during weekends. Many incidents like the beach one and the mall one happened again. She used to get angry with me often. I have to go behind her begging for forgiveness. She regularly scolded me using bad words. I never reacted for them. One day she found out what kind of person I am. We were at coffee day having snacks.

Shruti - I asked you to send a mail to the US team yesterday. Did you send that?

Me - Oh. Sorry Shruti. I totally forgot.

Shruti - Don't give reasons. You are a good for nothing guy.

Me - I am sorry

Shruti - Shut up asshole. I am tired of hearing your excuses. Why did I even start a relationship with a worthless guy like you?

Me - I will send it tonight. Don't worry

Shruti - It is already late. They were expecting the report yesterday. You are such a pussy.

Me - Why are you scolding me like this? I told you I am sorry

Shruti suddenly smiled at me and told "It is funny. I have treated you like shit all these days. But you never seemed to get angry about that. You seemed to enjoy that"

Me - So what are you coming to say?

Shruti - This is the very reason why guys usually hate me. I am ill tempered and I disrespect people. But you seem to enjoy these qualities of me.

Me - Yes. That means I am the perfect guy for you. Will you marry me?

Shruti - Ha ha. I won't marry a pussy like you.

Me - Too baad. What do you want me to do?

Shruti - Ok. We have been in a relationship for long time. You never thought about seducing me to have sex?

Me - I have told you that is not who I am

Shruti - But that may be the reason why I am not marrying you

Me - If having sex with you means I get to marry you, then I will definitely do it

Shruti - Ha ha. It is not easy dude. I like to have my way around when it applies for sex too.

Me - Meaning?

Shruti - Meaning? You will understand soon. Now, first book a resort for this Saturday. We will go there in the afternoon and stay there till evening 8 PM

Me - Sure dear. Will do it

Shruti - Book and let me know. I will plan for that

I couldn't believe my luck. Here is a sexy woman asking me to book a resort to have sex with her. But she never talked about it till Saturday. She messaged me on Friday

Shruti - "Are we on for tomorrow"

Me - "Yes Shruti. We are meeting tomorrow. Eagerly waiting for that :)"

Shruti - "Me too. Don't dream too much. As with every other thing, This is going to be my way. If anything goes wrong. I will leave you there with an erect dick"

I had an erection as soon as she said that. The fact that she talked about my dick made me horny even though she uses bad words regularly while talking with me.

Me - Don't worry dear. I will do anything to make you happy.

At last, that day arrived. We reached there in my two wheeler. She came there wearing tops, full skirt and high heels. The heels made her ass protrude a lot. We were going to the room. There was a swimming pool nearby where a bunch of guys were swimming. They all looked very fit and hot. They kept looking at her. But they didn't expect Shruti to keep looking at them the way she did. They had their wives near the swimming pool. That meant they had to keep their dicks within their trunks. We reached our room, went inside and closed the door. Shruti just fell on the bed tired as it was a long ride there. I went and slept next to her without knowing what to do. We lay there silently for ten minutes. Then I remembered that she wanted me to seduce her. I kept a hand on her stomach and tried to pull her t shirt up.

That is when she opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She looked at me and told "Get up"

I still remember the stare she gave me that day. I got up from the bed like a robot that was ordered to do so. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs outside and I was standing in front of her. She commanded me to remove my shirt. I removed it and stood topless. She kept one finger on my nose and slowly lowered it around my body with just her nail touching me. She circled around my nipples and then lowered to my navel. She made a push on my navel and then brought down her hands to my pant. She pulled the front of my pant in opposite direction and the button jumped out of it. Then she removed the zip and pushed the pant down. She did all this looking straight at my face. With a dominating look.

I was standing with my pants down to my ankle and just an underwear on. She put her hands inside the underwear and tore it apart. I was definitely not expecting her to behave this way on bed. And I was definitely not expecting myself to enjoy this. As soon as she tore it, my dick stood there in all its glory. Mine is a medium size dick. Not big by any means and not small too. She took it in her hands and started speaking "I knew you will enjoy this. That day, I did some internet search on your behavior. You are a submissive. Aren't you? "

Me - Aaaaaaahhhhh..

Shruti - Answer me bastard. You are a submissive slave. Aren't you?

Telling this she immediately pinched my dick.

Me - Aaaaaahhh. Yes Shruti. I am a submissive slave.

Shruti - Nice. You are the kind of guy I have been searching for a long time. Now lie down on the floor.

I lay down flat on the floor face up. She was sitting on the bed. She was still wearing her heels. She kept one leg on my dick and the other leg on her chest and stood up putting her entire weight on me. I was feeling the pain. She had pointed heels. My dick was under so much pressure from her weight. Same was the case with my chest also. She then moved up and placed the two heels one on each of my nipples. She then sat on the bed and asked me to sit on the floor and lean to the side of the bed. I was facing away from her and leaning on the bed. She moved and put both her legs on my shoulders while sitting on the bed. This made her skirt move up. I was able to see a part of her legs. Out of instinct, I immediately started smooching and licking those smooth legs.